So WHITE POSTER Biggyboy_Karl Called Me a N!gger...LETS TALK ABOUT IT.

Options

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    karl eats spotted ? with crumpets and goes have a ? afterwards (LOL!)
  • earth two superman
    edited May 2010
    Options
    hey pr remember when u ethered westside lu doing a ? voice and saying i sho do luh when good ol mista lu approves dem loans ha cha cha cha

that was goat
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Could really careless
  • earth two superman
    edited May 2010
    Options
    remember when you went on urban dictionary and spelled my name parallel thymes?

that was goater

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=earth+2+superman

LMAO

you know i submitted an etherous response definition but these ? rejected it. ima try again soon just watch.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=elephant+?
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    karl lauce

this has been established
    /thread
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    karl lauce

this has been established
    /thread

Yes.

DarcSkies pretty much ended it on this note:
    lmao @ joking. When I say ? it's racism. When they say N igger it's joking and "only because you said ? ." But blacks are only hateful towards crackers as a reaction to their racism...but that's racism.

200 posts later and here's what we've learned from our puppets. Five white girls co-signing each other over 40 times while saying nothing but "yeah DOOD you're right BRO" is somehow respectable in their ? Eminem worshiping world. And DarcSkies can pretty much create a ? storm of ? anger at will, exposing the fact that a ? is always a hair trigger away from exposing how they really feel.....ONLINE.

It's almost like u white ? want to be ? on... ? ass crackers lol
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That's not cool Karl.
    & smh @ black people in this thread defending him....
    It's called ? and/or HOUSE ni ggers not blacks.
    oh ? whats up my ni.............ce friend Cali :)
    lmao

So anyway, it's established that crackers are weak-minded and no matter how much black music they listen to at the end of the day they're racist pieces of ? who pretty much turn to racism when they get flustered and embarrassed by intellectually superior Negroes.

Poor Karla, proving my point about his species like this.
    LOL @ Karla pullin his KKK (UK) robe up to his knees with a hem in it. Smoking on a ? of course and hoping his boyfriend will let him light the cross on fire just by touching it again....flaming ? .
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's called ? and/or HOUSE ni ggers not blacks.

lmao

Most definitely. Something told me you'd say it when I posted that so I didn't bother to edit it.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yes.

DarcSkies pretty much ended it on this note:
    No I'll end on this note...

I dont really need to hate you crackers or wish death on you. Your ? ? are ? you out of existence for us...

black_baby_white_parents.jpg

Sorry I had to do this to you Karl...a (not really sorry...you're stupid so you cant detect sarcasm. I have to point things out to you while laughing...kinda like when people see your ? ) but look on the bright side...U made some new ? friends to rub your ? with. I'd take advantage. They are the only friends you will ever find pathetic enough to speak to you for 5 minutes without either laughing at you or stabbing you in the face.

So sad Karla, so sad.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    that aint nothing to joke about but of course we got the whole its only the internet speech at some point in this thread.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yo darcskies. You aint got me yet son.
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Yo darcskies. You aint got me yet son.

aww ? yes ya did. I just called you son.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think he took something away from this lesson even if he won't admit it. More importantly, I think our beautiful nubian people on this forum took something away: don't ever get too cozy with these honkeys.

You see what happens. They can't control their anger. Can't stand to see strong black nubian brothers and sisters stand up against them, and will pull out all the stops, including some ol' racist ? to try and put you down. These crackaz ain't ? , and they are no friends of nubian people. Yall don't need to be jokin and consorting with these freaks.
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2010
    Options
    not too late to go back and edit both quotes will...you our last hope!!!!

I was playin... muhfucka ain't ever gonna get me. I can't be got.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

lmaooooooooo
  • 5th Letter
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Deezy625 wrote: »
    moral of the story, blacks can say crackers,cracka,? like its nothing but let a white man say n igger, and its a problem and an uproar.

? ?

This may be a bad analogy but its like saying ? and n igger is on the same level of disrespect. If someone calls you a pea head is that as offensive as someone calling you a ? ? ? is ? up but its not as disrespectful as the N word.
  • 5th Letter
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Deezy625 wrote: »
    im puttin myself in their shoes, I feel like it could be.Unno... Let's ask and find out..

So, do you find it to be disrespectful being called a ? ,on the same level as being called the N word for somebody black?

Whites or anybody of any other race have no kind of derogatory words on the level as the N word. So complaining about being called ? makes no sense to me, it doesn't hold the same historic significance.
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yo darcskies, I got a question homie. Since I'm drawn to black people does that make me a morally superior white? For real dude. Cuase my role model and hero is a black man too.

And I hate to agree with Jamaica cause he's such a ? , but he makes a point. BUT at the same time... its the hate behind a word that makes it bad... and if man can calls another man a ? the same hatred behind it as the Nword, its every bit as bad and offensive. So basically, do unto other as you'd have them do unto you... don't call someone a ? if you don't wanna be called a N... and vice versa.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    Whites or anybody of any other race have no kind of derogatory words on the level as the N word. So complaining about being called ? makes no sense to me, it doesn't hold the same historic significance.

And thats real.
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if that helps you sleep at night, imagining your the ruler of white men, go ahead, but we will be back in around 400 yours to claim u need to make it up to us.

I said I am not your master, just your superior, illiterate ? . Now go ? your sister and cook up your mommas ? before she makes you sleep with your daddy again.
  • djparamnesia
    djparamnesia Confirm Email Posts: 434
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    And thats real.

ohh right thats all cool than, please i thought part of taking the sting out of the n word was the fact that black people use it, u just act like the biggest ? victims like your the untouchable race that can do and say anything but if anyone does it to you its unnaceptable coz of some ? from the past. dont act all offended at bein called the n word. if every white person went around callin eachother ? no one would give a ? if a black guy was callin a white person ? . its stupid to try and rationalize your racism by acting like you are exempt from being racist because of history
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Calling a white person a "? " is NOT the same thing as calling a black person the N word.

Anybody who says differently is a ? ' ? .

And, of course, it would be the white people who try to equate the two. Idiots.
  • djparamnesia
    djparamnesia Confirm Email Posts: 434
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    Calling a white person a "? " is NOT the same thing as calling a black person the N word.

Anybody who says differently is a ? ' ? .

And, of course, it would be the white people who try to equate the two. Idiots.

not the same no, all im sayin is, its not right, if your sayin ? as to a type of white person, than ive got no problem with that, but when i havent done ? nd i come on here nd see all this ? ? , nd then darcskies777 cryin coz someone called him a N than im not gna say yeah darcskies thats ? up after all the racist ? he says.
  • 5th Letter
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ohh right thats all cool than, please i thought part of taking the sting out of the n word was the fact that black people use it, u just act like the biggest ? victims like your the untouchable race that can do and say anything but if anyone does it to you its unnaceptable coz of some ? from the past. dont act all offended at bein called the n word. if every white person went around callin eachother ? no one would give a ? if a black guy was callin a white person ? . its stupid to try and rationalize your racism by acting like you are exempt from being racist because of history

speaking for myself the point is that ? is a ? up thing to say but at the same time it is not as offensive as the N word. No black would say they feel they can do what they want but it still doesn't change the fact that under no circumstance is it cool to joke around with it whether from a black white or anyone else.
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just pronounce darcskies likse brewski or broski... yeah... I haven't been able to take him serious since.
This discussion has been closed.