So WHITE POSTER Biggyboy_Karl Called Me a N!gger...LETS TALK ABOUT IT.

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    When did "? " become a racially derogatory term? That's the point YOU crackers are not getting.

If you look at how the word was used historically...even when Blacks started using it, it wasn't used in a prejudiced way.

Step up on your history, ? .

Why do you refuse to acknowledge the current meaning and usage of the C word? ? used to mean ciggarette, but say that ? out of place and best beleive it rain down a ? -ass storm of GBLT hellfire upon you. Whats the history there? I don't even know why I'm arguing its so pointless, but I'm so sleepless.

? A. My analogy was used while I was typing it. I lose for that.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    When did "? " become a racially derogatory term? That's the point YOU crackers are not getting.

If you look at how the word was used historically...even when Blacks started using it, it wasn't used in a prejudiced way.

Step up on your history, ? .

Are you stupid? blacc people only use this toward white people, that makes it racially derogatory.....you dont cause asians or hispanics craccas do you?
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    All my good brother Punisher is saying is that the words aren't even in the same stratosphere in terms of offensiveness. So let's not act like its a fair exchange.

When one of my good black brothers or sisters calls me a ? , you know, I just take it and understand that my nubian brothers and sisters have been through a lot. And I let them air their feelings. No need to catch feelings.
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    solid points brethren
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    "? " has never been used as a racially, derogatory term. That's just an excuse Whites use to justify saying the N word.

Seriously. The Whites in this thread have already been exposed as closet racists. And the fact that you all are trying so hard to justify using the N word, is testament to that.

The word "? " shouldn't even be considered a racial slur, because it has ZERO racist undertones.
  • iamkang
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    All my good brother Punisher is saying is that the words aren't even in the same stratosphere in terms of offensiveness. So let's not act like its a fair exchange.

When one of my good black brothers or sisters calls me a ? , you know, I just take it and understand that my nubian brothers and sisters have been through a lot. And I let them air their feelings. No need to catch feelings.

and I'm saying who the fucc are you to determine which word is more offensive than the other

One word was made when a race from a country was being named, the tone of the word then changed...the other was made specifically to insult ONE race....which one is which?
  • iamkang
    edited June 2010
    Options
    "? " has never been used as a racially, derogatory term. That's just an excuse Whites use to justify saying the N word.

Seriously. The Whites in this thread have already been exposed as closet racists. And the fact that you all are trying so hard to justify using the N word, is testament to that.

The word "? " shouldn't even be considered a racial slur, because it has ZERO racist undertones.

? who else do you call craccas?????? Riddle me that. One race right? that makes it a RACIST WORD! I hope this is just your gimmick and you're not this stupid
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    How can you say ? is not offensive when the t/s called karl a ? as a racial slur, he didnt say ? ? ? he said ? ... that has one meaning... dont make me urban dictionary your ass nh lulz

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ay i got a question,

who responsible for three of the worst crimes against humanity in history?

enlighten me, me no no

qqzt6h.gif
    White Students: Crackers, Oh wait...WHAT ISSSS Crackers?

^^^^^^ But seriously LOL @ blacks still in here trying to reason with animals.
    riddlerap wrote:
    i feel like Darc thinks that Karl valued the peoples respect he may have allegedly lost in the first place, because i can assure you he didnt.
    His ? so far in your body you can feel his emotions LOL??? Thats the funniest thing in this thread besides Karl worrying if the GnS was going to turn against him. So sad.
    Posts 47 riddlerap
    Posts 43 parallelrhymes
    Posts 25 biggyboy_karl
    Posts 23 Punisher__
    Posts 22 DarcSkies777

Thats OK Riddle I'm playin chess wit you ? so u supposed to defend your QUEEN. That's what a bottom ? is supposed to do. Look at you marathon posting and ? ...YOU GO GIRL.

Peace. Lets see if you can get to 100 slurps (I mean posts) by morning lol Bet you can.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Why do you refuse to acknowledge the current meaning and usage of the C word? ? used to mean ciggarette, but say that ? out of place and best beleive it rain down a ? -ass storm of GBLT hellfire upon you. Whats the history there? I don't even know why I'm arguing its so pointless, but I'm so sleepless.

? A. My analogy was used while I was typing it. I lose for that.

I dig what you are sayin munny
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Shut up n igger *feelings caught*
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol jk i meant n igga
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ tend to

if darcskies told you the sky was falling you'd get off your knees and seek shelter

You'll never get off your knees :(
    Shut up n igger *feelings caught*
    Lol jk i meant n igga
    Wouldnt it be funny if that was funny?
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Its a little funny
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    and your a little bit rock and roll nh
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Funny part about that is...hold up give me a minute I'll think of a rebuttal...
    Late...just like a nig.ger
    The Douce wrote: »
    Its a little funny

Oops, I mean ?

*See THAT was funny....now you try.
    you skewing the post count numbers...you have 5 quotes in all your posts...why you playing the statistics bruh...why!?!??!!?!??! WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Nah....try again.

I pretty much ethered him wit that one. Defending a grown ? more than he defends himself is an automatic loss no matter how you feel about the issue

Post #302 = EPIC WIN for the black team. Unrecoverable loss for the PINK team.
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn i guess you ain up on them LOL JK facebook groups... *shrugs*
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LoLolOLOl this guy must have forgot (or not known) that im white and think its hilarious when someone insinuates im ? and/or taking part in ? activities. dude, i would suck karl, douces, parallels, and..every white posters ? , cause its fun. i ? love being ? .
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I can't believe there are Blacks in here on that "I understand what you sayin" whitey tip. Seriously?

Like, it's okay to acknowledge one alleged "racist" term, with another racist term...because, well, t/s asked for it.

Are you kidding me with this ? ?
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why haven't you racist whites just started abbreviating darcskies name to ? just to ? him off?
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Why haven't you racist whites just started abbreviating darcskies name to ? just to ? him off?

GOAT. hi...
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    rofl

yeahhh

? ? !!!
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options