So WHITE POSTER Biggyboy_Karl Called Me a N!gger...LETS TALK ABOUT IT.

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    LOL.
    Allhiphop.com
    The only site where the color of the text matters.
    LOL
    silly ****** racoon...go back to the plantations where you belong...I ? HATE BLACK PEOPLE...shout out to george bush real talk...? obama...? lebron james....? jay-z....arggghhh....big lipped, big ass havin, wide nose havin, kool aid drinkin ?
    LMAO.....

I bring it out of em LOL
    riddlerap wrote: »
    dry ? letters <<<<
    Letters are the only way you're dry ? anybody.
    Why are you here than ? ?
    U dont see his ? friends in here proclaiming "internet victory."

WE ALLOWED DARC TO EXPOSE US AS RACISTS ! WE WON!

lmao He's here because he's weak minded. Or he's really living out a fantasy of having a black male control him. Either way it's pathetic.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    oh...so...

241p7oh.jpg

Very.. im so mad i could say im shock posting.. to get under peoples skin for plat.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    silly ****** racoon...go back to the plantations where you belong...I ? HATE BLACK PEOPLE...shout out to george bush real talk...? obama...? lebron james....? jay-z....arggghhh....big lipped, big ass havin, wide nose havin, kool aid drinkin ?

real ? post
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ohh sorry steven hawkins, great picture btw, signs of a true intelligent well rounded human being

Why do you try to type like an E-Thug all the time?
    Also why do you obey my commands on the ball. I am not your master ? , just your superior.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol @ me saying Nigger in an open thread.

Then you claiming to be exposing people. I didnt say it hoping people would miss it.

yes you did. dont lie. wow.
  • djparamnesia
    djparamnesia Confirm Email Posts: 434
    edited May 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    Why do you try to type like an E-Thug all the time?
    Also why do you obey my commands on the ball. I am not your master ? , just your superior.

if that helps you sleep at night, imagining your the ruler of white men, go ahead, but we will be back in around 400 yours to claim u need to make it up to us.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    Especially considering crackers were cursed from the moment they were created by the Black man.

You think it's by mistake these muh fuckas lack melanin? Nope.

Thats what I'm sayin man. They be lackin that ? something awful. Man, Yakub knew what he was doin. We got to keep exposing these crackaz so our beautiful nubian people will stop falling for their tricknology and stand STRONG against these devilz.
  • djparamnesia
    edited May 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    Thats what I'm sayin man. They be lackin that ? something awful. Man, Yakub knew what he was doin. We got to keep exposing these crackaz so our beautiful nubian people will stop falling for their tricknology and stand STRONG against these devilz.

well if you made us, that was a really dumb move on your part, we only went and in slaved you. i suppose if it makes u feel better blaming white people for your ? life than you go ahead
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So when slavery was banned in your country, was your family still working for free?

Just wondering.

haveny read 80% of des post..other 20% gone wayy over my head..ioncludin dis 1...

leave my mama out of this please
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    damn, he ethred his own race. black people were so dumb they created people who could take them over and enslave them. GOAT.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    well if you made us, that was a really dumb move on your part, we only went and in slaved you. i suppose if it makes u feel better blaming white people for your ? life than you go ahead

LOL @ your ? completely missing the point.

I guess logic tends to go over you peckerwoods heads.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That's it...banned!!
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So whats your background, because every race has been enslaved by someone at one point in time.

Oh, @ Spliff...

He just called all black people monkeys and you just said it was a real ? post. Me thinks...hmmm...whats your country term for Uncle Tom?

idc if my people were enslaved, i wasnt claiming my people created the people who may have enslaved my people.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    "People with dark skins have high amounts of melanin and have greater natural protection from ultraviolet rays."

"Darker skin does offer more protection than light skin against sunburn and skin cancer."

http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/5000/5550.html

You crackers mad? What you gonna do when Ra goes wild on you?
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Smh.............
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol @ me saying Nigger in an open thread.

Then you claiming to be exposing people. I didnt say it hoping people would miss it.
    I ? on you for saying ? ? and u tried to backtrack like a ? NASCAR driver that didnt know how racing worked and you lost your composer after I said you were the intellectual equivalent of Ron Artest's hairline. Then you got flustered and dropped the N-Bomb because you couldnt think of ? else to say in response.

It's OK, I always said you were weak-minded and you'd slip up one day. And exposing the rest of your kind was easy as a white ? .
    if that helps you sleep at night, imagining your the ruler of white men, go ahead, but we will be back in around 400 yours to claim u need to make it up to us.
    LOL @ Your summary of slavery in America and you thinking it happened 400 years ago.

You were educated in a back alley and your classmates were botched abortions and trailer park trash. I hope you slip in the mud you bathe in and break your neck the same day you marry your sister.
  • djparamnesia
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    LOL @ your ? completely missing the point.

I guess logic tends to go over you peckerwoods heads.

yeah you keep on dodgin my points, dont worry no one is noticing. you created a race that in slaved you, and then went on the be the worldwide dominate race, leaving all others to be called minorities. if anything, tht means black people have brought this whole horrible disease on the world that you think is white people, so like u say, if u did create us, then its ur own fault we even got the chance to put you into slavery. damn u really ? up on that one
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you lost your composer

damn karl, i didnt know you owned a composer. i hope you find him quick. what kinda music does he make for you?
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol at this thread bein made..feelings like a mfucka.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    All im going to say .. cute.. for.. the so called "shock posting" but to play devils advocate.. ok you are joking.. but.. ? has never reached that point.. where your racial jokes.. are now cool
    are we there yet... no we are not there yet.. i mean im sure yall have some lame "real ? " as friends that laugh it off and smoke a blunt or two or what have you.. and you buddies/chums yuk it up trading racial insults.. but dont get teh shti twisted....again we havent reached that point..
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Blaccs can call whites craccs but cant call youy nigg ers?

you cant fight irl
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    All im going to say .. cute.. for.. the so called "shock posting" but to play devils advocate.. ok you are joking.. but.. ? has never reached that point.. where your racial jokes.. are now cool
    are we there yet... no we are not there yet.. i mean im sure yall have some lame "real ? " as friends that laugh it off and smoke a blunt or two or what have you.. and you buddies/chums yuk it up trading racial insults.. but dont get teh shti twisted....again we havent reached that point..

Word. Cracka say some ? up ? directed at me in person and ima stole on his ass. point blank. We aint there muthafukkaz.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh no Karl :-(

the n-word?
  • DarcSkies777
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lmao @ joking. When I say ? it's racism. When they say N igger it's joking and "only because you said ? ." But blacks are only hateful towards crackers as a reaction to their racism...but that's racism.

200 posts later and here's what we've learned from our puppets. Five white girls co-signing each other over 40 times while saying nothing but "yeah DOOD you're right BRO" is somehow respectable in their ? Eminem worshiping world. And DarcSkies can pretty much create a ? storm of ? anger at will, exposing the fact that a ? is always a hair trigger away from exposing how they really feel.....ONLINE.

It's almost like u white ? want to be ? on... ? ass crackers lol
    Oh no Karl :-(

the n-word?

LOL @ the N-Word...I prefer N-BOMB.

Are you shocked OB? Really?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    That's not cool Karl.
    & smh @ black people in this thread defending him....
This discussion has been closed.