So WHITE POSTER Biggyboy_Karl Called Me a N!gger...LETS TALK ABOUT IT.

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    LoLolOLOl this guy must have forgot (or not known) that im white and think its hilarious when someone insinuates im ? and/or taking part in ? activities. dude, i would suck karl, douces, parallels, and..every white posters ? , cause its fun. i ? love being ? .

Trying to deflect an effective diss......YOU'RE DOING IT WAYYYY WRONG.

U taking that Eminem vs. Buff Black dude "Im going to bare my soul, tell on myself and win the battle" ? too far lol

Thats post #48 BTW....52 more to go...YOU CAN DO IT GIRLFRIEND! Make your Daddy Karl proud lol But seriously...I won on that note. Holla. (that means goodbye in ? )
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so now you are saying ? is racist?

Are you kidding me with this ? ?

I would assume you're smarter than that, hence the term "alleged" in front of "racist", followed by quotation marks to signify sarcasm.
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this thread shows how far u mufuckas still got 2 go
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It is our job (as white people in the majority) in this terribly segregated society, to help bring our black brothers and sisters to the table. Sometimes, that means letting manifestations of black frustration like "? " roll off your back. Being a black person means having your humanity called into question subliminally a lot. It creates a lot of frustration understandably, sometimes that comes out as a bit of anger. That's okay, you crackaz can handle it. :)

We have to help fight the demonization that happens to our nubian brother and sisters. The portrayal of our brothers and sisters as criminally inclined, undeserving of love, as less human, this ain't right. There's a lot of hostility and fear directed at our good African family. We have to help bring our family into the fold, quit making them feel like aliens without a home in a land they've lived in for 400 damn years and slaves for over 250. Come on, now. Show some love for our nubian family. We are all Africans, originally.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

U taking that Eminem vs. Buff Black dude "Im going to bare my soul, tell on myself and win the battle" ? too far lol

Thats post #48 BTW....52 more to go...YOU CAN DO IT GIRLFRIEND! Make your Daddy Karl proud lol But seriously...I won on that note. Holla. (that means goodbye in ? )

im just hoping karl gives me a reach around later. he said something special would happen at 100.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn will munny stay with the crazy racist ideas...he's the one that came up with karl dropping the n bomb during the Secret White Posters Society (SWPS) meeting

Don't do me like that. You know I'm a rogue. I don't ? with any white poster groups. Heavey lies the crown of the trillest white poster, but I'm built for this ? .
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm not sure that would convey sarcasm from an intelligent stand point...at most I could see it conveying the fact that you are questioning the term as being racist, sarcasm? I think not.

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze.

Congrats on being the dumbest poster currently posting on the I.C.
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this thread shows how far u mufuckas still got 2 go

Basically.

And what's funny is that if you're truly NOT racist, then you wouldn't be saying racially, derogatory terms...in any context, regardless if provoked or not.

But the fact that the Whites in here are trying so hard to justify using the N word, is testament to the idea that the non-racist White person does not exist.
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    qqzt6h.gif
    White Students: Crackers, Oh wait...WHAT ISSSS Crackers?

^^^^^^ But seriously LOL @ blacks still in here trying to reason with animals.

His ? so far in your body you can feel his emotions LOL??? Thats the funniest thing in this thread besides Karl worrying if the GnS was going to turn against him. So sad.

Thats OK Riddle I'm playin chess wit you ? so u supposed to defend your QUEEN. That's what a bottom ? is supposed to do. Look at you marathon posting and ? ...YOU GO GIRL.

Peace. Lets see if you can get to 100 slurps (I mean posts) by morning lol Bet you can.

im glad you clarified because for a second, i figured 'peace' meant you were leaving. maybe it did and you just couldnt get enough of this internet stuff. you looking like drastic right now with the multiple attempts of leaving.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm so sunburned right now. It's horrible. I think it's cause I'm white.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why ? act like he dont got a high post count... when he be on them mulitple quotes... *calls my pet over to count your multiquotes* you up there with highest reply count cheater
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Douce wrote: »
    Why ? act like he dont got a high post count... when he be on them mulitple quotes... *calls my pet over to count your multiquotes* you up there with highest reply count cheater

LOL, didnt even think of that. he probably has more overall replies than i do based on that. what a ? . and considering each one of his posts is a titangraph dissected into different parts with random bolding and ? , it takes him long as hell for one.
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Do what i do when i do what i do nh though
  • Gunner J. Matthews
    Gunner J. Matthews Members Posts: 301
    edited June 2010
    Options
    but black people make the n-word look so cool and deep down inside, racist or not, we just all wanna be black :(

This does have some clarity to it
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So basically...if I call you a ? , you call me a ******...because both words hold the same offensive connotation, apparently.

An eye for an eye, right?

You white folks are seriously deluded as ? .
  • Gunner J. Matthews
    Gunner J. Matthews Members Posts: 301
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    So basically...if I call you a ? , you call me a ******...because both words hold the same offensive connotation, apparently.

An eye for an eye, right?

You white folks are seriously deluded as ? .

You cant really compare one with the other since both have different meanings
  • Punisher__
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LMAO.

riddlerap, DIE.
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    possible goat post in thread.
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yet another display of racism...

thread back fire on deck...

where did the back fire occur?

martin-luther-king-jr.jpg

yeah that's right martin...right there.

What whites deem as so called "reverse racism" is actually not racism at all. Its REACTIONARY FRUSTRATION aimed at the white population, which has exhibited an enormous amount of unprovoked racism against all non Caucasians for centuries.

...just had to clear that up.
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    actually, no you didnt.
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the same as the irony of it being acceptable for another black man to refer to you as the n-word?

*pushes up glasses*

its deeper than that, dont play dumb
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    What whites deem as so called "reverse racism" is actually not racism at all. Its REACTIONARY FRUSTRATION aimed at the white population, which has exhibited an enormous amount of unprovoked racism against all non Caucasians for centuries.

...just had to clear that up.

Aww. I have another good Caucasian brother that sees things correctly.
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    cracka please

you can ignore the truth in my statement if you wish.
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    Awww. I have another good Caucasian brother that see things correctly.

Welcome to AllHipHop.com, I am Dr Funky. I ? Neo Nazis for fun.
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Claps house of parliment style
This discussion has been closed.