So WHITE POSTER Biggyboy_Karl Called Me a N!gger...LETS TALK ABOUT IT.

Options

Comments

• Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so its okay for darc to make racist comments but not okay for karl to retort with one

a homosexual on this site once said (nh @ me quoting him):

"There is NO logic behind that." - anonymous poster

Karl was the one who started this mess in the first place, so how is he "retorting" to anything? lmao
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    IM gunna go where the girls are twice as dumb and twice as likely to felace me
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    I find it fascinating how I can boil down this entire thread with one example.

White man slaps the ? outta black man. Doesnt get into trouble. Black man retaliates and slaps white man, white man runs to police and gets black man arrested for being "violent".

This is how race seems to play out in America. When whites ? with blacks, and blacks get frustrated and call whites out on their ? whites stick together and make blacks look like the aggressor and do everything in their power to shut down blacks.

It never changes.
    Yeah, Funky...this post will really convince them to behave like human beings LOL

I wish I could bring my old posts back for you and gloat. This is exactly how I always say these animals behave.
    It never changes.
    ...it never changes at the hands of crackers. They are slowly being bred out by Muslims worldwide and blacks & mexicans in the US. By 2050 its OVER for yall. Dont worry your children will be cool LOL We're going to need to keep white people around to remind everybody what you all look like.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what is the affect going to be of this once this thread dies? nothing. hi.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I said both are used with racist intent...I also stated NUMEROUS (deja vu?) times that the history behind the....you know what nevermind.

Let me put it like this...

I shoot you with a gun that has already killed 10 people
    Another guy shoots you exactly the same way with a gun that has yet to ? anyone

think about it...*bows like a sensei*

LOL. You are still not ? ' getting it. We're not even talking about the history now, because there's neither here nor there at this point.

? , you said that the word cracler is just as racist as the word ******...again, HOW? How exactly did you come to this proclamation? Because both are used with racist intent? That's stupid logic.

Regardless of how they are intended to be used, they're TWO different words, with TWO different meanings..so logically, it is impossible for them to be of congruent offense.

? yourself.
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    silly ****** racoon...go back to the plantations where you belong...I ? HATE BLACK PEOPLE...shout out to george bush real talk...? obama...? lebron james....? jay-z....arggghhh....big lipped, big ass havin, wide nose havin, kool aid drinkin ?

Props to Darc for weeding these line dancing confederate flag ? racists out^^^^
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah, Funky...this post will really convince them to behave like human beings LOL

I wish I could bring my old posts back for you and gloat. This is exactly how I always say these animals behave.

...it never changes at the hands of crackers. They are slowly being bred out by Muslims worldwide and blacks & mexicans in the US. By 2050 its OVER for yall. Dont worry your children will be cool LOL We're going to need to keep white people around to remind everybody what you all look like.

Im not too sure I will be having Caucasian children...
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options

good thing. because your life would have been different had this not happened.
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I was born to ? on racist crackers......and write.

It's what I do son.
    Im not too sure I will be having Caucasian children...
    Oh yeah, forgot about that LOL
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh ?

Dr Funky... Why dont you paint your face black?
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ you saying forget the history but still trying to argue the meaning...

I would say ? yourself but people like you make my life seem so much better during the rough times :)...live forever my friend.

Right. Because ? is just as racist as the word ******.

Word to special ed.
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh ?

• Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    even your biggest pop idol wanted to be white, silly.

Word?

sit ya ass down over there
    >
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    darkies a myspace rapper? or he trying to write novels like black people read....
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The Douce wrote: »
    Oh ?

Why dont you take the confederate flag out ya ass that I just shoved in?
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Word?

sit ya ass down over there
    >

i did not know bone thugs and the marleys had anything to do with michael jackson. now you look like a ? for not understanding context.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Let this be a lesson to the "friendlies" & the "fence-riders".

You play with snakes and then look surprised when the snake bites you...why would the snake do anything contrary to its nature?

The white boy is a cancerous, cursed, leprous, demonic abomination,the bastard child of ? , he is an albino, mutant, pig-skinned, reptillian, caveman,...a sunburned neanderthal.
    A child-? , dog-kissing, animalistic vampire..the poison of this planet.

His birth-rate is at zero and his women date/marry outside their race more than any other racial group(..he's so inferior his own woman dosent want him) the very Sun that gives us life will burn and blister his pinkish skin. Nature has marked him for death.

He will join a Black-owned website
    to pay homage to the Black man who he secretly worships, everytime he logs in he is putting money in a Black mans pocket like a white prostitute paying her ? . He hides behind his avatar and talks loud fearful of showing the world the herpes, red pimples and blue veins in his sickly white face.

Let him use the word "ni99er"
    ..the word "ni99er" is white-? slang for Big D!ck, its a word that means "sun-burn". Dont try to rationalize with him, just manipulate him, exploit him and if at all possible destroy him. "Ni99er" is simply a code word that means "I hate you 'cause I aint you"...its how the peckerwood-devil shows his envy.

For those brothers and sisters who stand beside him you will die beside him and I wish death on your offspring for every generation until your extinction.

Learn how to accept your own and be yourselves, leave this beast alone.
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you just think black people cant do wrong coz ur ancestors went through some terrible ?

Ancestors? Sheeiit, My boy had a police issue pistol pointed at the back of his head because he "looked suspicious". come on now....
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I no no no what that ? flag ? is.... In europe we just ? with concentration camps.. you can get in too man
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the very Sun that gives us life will burn and blister his pinkish skin. Nature has marked him for death.

hahah thats goat
  • The Douce
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the very Sun that gives us life will burn and blister his pinkish skin. Nature has marked him for death.

hahah thats goat
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah ban darcskies for bringing racism back to the IC

oh please, all he does is point out racism. And whites who ARE racist get butt hurt and all defensive like Jennifer Lopez in "Enough"
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    "People with dark skins have high amounts of melanin and have greater natural protection from ultraviolet rays."

"Darker skin does offer more protection than light skin against sunburn and skin cancer."

http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/5000/5550.html

You crackers mad? What you gonna do when Ra goes wild on you?

....Am I a bad person if I say that I want my kids to have melanin? And to not suffer as I did for so many years under the hostile reign of the sun?
  • DarcSkies777
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Let this be a lesson to the "friendlies" & the "fence-riders".

You play with snakes and then look surprised when the snake bites you...why would the snake do anything contrary to its nature?

The white boy is a cancerous, cursed, leprous, demonic abomination,the bastard child of ? , he is an albino, mutant, pig-skinned, reptillian, caveman,...a sunburned neanderthal.
    A child-? , dog-kissing, animalistic vampire..the poison of this planet.

His birth-rate is at zero and his women date/marry outside their race more than any other racial group(..he's so inferior his own woman dosent want him) the very Sun that gives us life will burn and blister his pinkish skin. Nature has marked him for death.

He will join a Black-owned website
    to pay homage to the Black man who he secretly worships, everytime he logs in he is putting money in a Black mans pocket like a white prostitute paying her ? . He hides behind his avatar and talks loud fearful of showing the world the herpes, red pimples and blue veins in his sickly white face.

Let him use the word "ni99er"
    ..the word "ni99er" is white-? slang for Big D!ck, its a word that means "sun-burn". Dont try to rationalize with him, just manipulate him, exploit him and if at all possible destroy him. "Ni99er" is simply a code word that means "I hate you 'cause I aint you"...its how the peckerwood-devil shows his envy.

For those brothers and sisters who stand beside him you will die beside him and I wish death on your offspring for every generation until your extinction.

Learn how to accept your own and be yourselves, leave this beast alone.

f3de2x.gif
    lmao!!! ? EM ALL!!!! DIG EM UP!!!! AND THEN ? EM A-GOTDAMN-GAIN!!! CUZ THEY DIDN'T DIE HARD ENOUGH THE FIRST TIME LMAO!!!

PREACH!!!! lol ? hilarious
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hey look its karl an his homies!
    irony-kkk.jpeg
    3114d1220921996-epic-fail-thread-kkk.jpg
This discussion has been closed.