So WHITE POSTER Biggyboy_Karl Called Me a N!gger...LETS TALK ABOUT IT.

Options

Comments

• The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok im done. be back later going to a lynch party
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    man that dude in the vid is on some other ? lol

ive grown to dislike white people through certain experiences. but no that much

got damn
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Deezy625 wrote: »
    moral of the story, blacks can say crackers,cracka,? like its nothing but let a white man say n igger, and its a problem and an uproar.

? ?

Aren't you the dude who rocks eyeliner and lip gloss?
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    . and if man can calls another man a ? the same hatred behind it as the Nword, its every bit as bad and offensive.

Wrong

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Funky Dr wrote: »
    Aren't you the dude who rocks eyeliner and lip gloss?

no, he isnt.
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ohh right thats all cool than, please i thought part of taking the sting out of the n word was the fact that black people use it, u just act like the biggest ? victims like your the untouchable race that can do and say anything but if anyone does it to you its unnaceptable coz of some ? from the past. dont act all offended at bein called the n word. if every white person went around callin eachother ? no one would give a ? if a black guy was callin a white person ? . its stupid to try and rationalize your racism by acting like you are exempt from being racist because of history

The amount of FAIL in this post in unfathomable...
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ahh, yes I quoted Mr. Khalid Mohammad earlier. And there is the source material!

You can always count on ol' Khalid to get a cracka shook.

"I didn't come pin the tail on the donkey. I came to pin the tail on the ? !"
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    and ive been honest in plenty of threads and said i say the n-word all the time, not even towards blacks.

oh thats right the old "Im not racist because I call whites who I dont like the N word TOO!! YEA!!!"

? outta here
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Deezy625 wrote: »
    off topic/irrelevant...........

how are you gonna call others ? when you exhibit the physical tendencies?
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Whats ironic about the new black panthers is they want to ? all the whites, but almost all of there "ideas" on how to accomplish there goals effectively were stolen from white philosophers, writers, and groups.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This will peobably be the WOAT thread to hit 500 replies....probably ever...
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

damn that'd be GOAT word play in a rap song though in regards to whites lying about history or something

I didn't come to pin the tail on the donkey,
    I came to pin the tale on the ? ...

Yep. Freudian slip!
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    DarcSkies, if you want to appear intellectual, tone down the random childish disses, the ones that center around something ? , specifically. ? runs into this same problem. you cant claim intelligence and then revert to these types of things all the time.

Its difficult to have an intelligent conversation when people like you refuse to knowledge the facts.
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    This will peobably be the WOAT thread to hit 500 replies....probably ever...

word to ? b
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fuuuuuck that and ? the history... you know why people say it... its not to be nice... See now your just name calling. I don't even know the history of peckerwood, i just know black people call white people that when they feel mad. What you mad about?

LOL @ another Caucasian refusing to see the truth of the matter...
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why do you refuse to acknowledge the current meaning and usage of the C word? ? used to mean ciggarette, but say that ? out of place and best beleive it rain down a ? -ass storm of GBLT hellfire upon you. Whats the history there? I don't even know why I'm arguing its so pointless, but I'm so sleepless.

? A. My analogy was used while I was typing it. I lose for that.

I find it funny how offended you are at that word.

Get pulled over for "driving suspiciously" then having a cop shove a 19 round Glock in the back of your head while calling you that word, right after being denied a job because your employer doesnt want to 'hire someone unqualified because of ? affirmative action' and your blood pressure is about to give you a heart attack because some white CEO thought it would be funny to build a McDonalds across the Street from a Burger King kiddie corner to Wendys and Taco Bell, right next door to your house because fast food sells fast in the hood.

maybe you will see why being called a "? " aint a big deal...
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    words are only as offensive as you take them

Im pretty sure that black people have a reason to be fully offended by anti black slurs.
  • FrozenMind
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I find it funny how offended you are at that word.

Get pulled over for "driving suspiciously" then having a cop shove a 19 round Glock in the back of your head while calling you that word, right after being denied a job because your employer doesnt want to 'hire someone unqualified because of ? affirmative action' and your blood pressure is about to give you a heart attack because some white CEO thought it would be funny to build a McDonalds across the Street from a Burger King kiddie corner to Wendys and Taco Bell, right next door to your house because fast food sells fast in the hood.

maybe you will see why being called a "? " aint a big deal...

There are more fast food places in the suburbs than in the hood.
    You see connections where they don't exist.
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LoLolOLOl this guy must have forgot (or not known) that im white and think its hilarious when someone insinuates im ? and/or taking part in ? activities. dude, i would suck karl, douces, parallels, and..every white posters ? , cause its fun. i ? love being ? .

• Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    There are more fast food places in the suburbs than in the hood.
    You see connections where they don't exist.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25896233/

...ummm fail?
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options
    oh thats right the old "Im not racist because I call whites who I dont like the N word TOO!! YEA!!!"

? outta here

i dont think you understand. where did i say im not racist?
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    As any person has a reason to be offended by anything, we do not define what is offensive to others they define it themselves. It is up to the individual in my opinion.

I think it should be up to the facts. In my opinion.
  • FrozenMind
    edited June 2010
    Options

I don't live in LA and neither do you.
  • riddlerap
    edited June 2010
    Options

you keep using individual stories and trying to make them fact for everyone.
  • Funky Dr
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    It is our job (as white people in the majority) in this terribly segregated society, to help bring our black brothers and sisters to the table. Sometimes, that means letting manifestations of black frustration like "? " roll off your back. Being a black person means having your humanity called into question subliminally a lot. It creates a lot of frustration understandably, sometimes that comes out as a bit of anger. That's okay, you crackaz can handle it. :)

We have to help fight the demonization that happens to our nubian brother and sisters. The portrayal of our brothers and sisters as criminally inclined, undeserving of love, as less human, this ain't right. There's a lot of hostility and fear directed at our good African family. We have to help bring our family into the fold, quit making them feel like aliens without a home in a land they've lived in for 400 damn years and slaves for over 250. Come on, now. Show some love for our nubian family. We are all Africans, originally.

......I feel like I just fell into the twilight zone. Is this another non racist white poster?
This discussion has been closed.