White girls who date Blk dudes are unattractive.

Options
politicalthug202
politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
As a Blk MAn it is a turn off when a white girl dates blk dudes exclusively even if everything else about them is cool personality and looks wise. alotta of these chicks are either bottom of the barrel or are dumb ? who listened too much lil wayne
what ever it is its just a turnoff. Now if a chick dated 1 or 2 blk dudes in her day i might could overlook , but anything over 2 is disqualification from being taken seriously longterm, and I try to avoid ? them all together if i got other options at the time
because she probably done ? ? so probably got a higher chance of having ? and ? .

I like white girls who dont typically date blk dudes like the ? from laguna beach , the hills. jersey shore. that ? is a turn on to me. I dont like white girls who listen to just rap music they gotta listen diverse catalog, even though i only like rap music.
if a ? speak slang or ebonics disqualification right there

Now high class ? with money and that look good like kim kardashian can get it for the short -term
but I would only use her to get to her more exclusive high class white freinds like her sister courtneyor the chick from transformers.

bring me on the MTV ? , problem is those scarlet johansen types are really difficult for a blk dude or any dude.
but its well worth the reward.

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ any chick checking for you.
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I agree to some extent, but it depends on why they like and date black men. If they are attracted to stereotypes (which I emphatically do not conform to), then count me out (they probably wouldn't like me anyway). If they like darker skin, and have dated a lot of black men because of that, then there may not be a problem. But I'm not into women of any race who have dated these stereotypical men.
  • politicalthug202
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    lol @ any chick checking for you.

why did u personally attack me . i didnt personally attack you. its an discussion board relax
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Happiness knows no color.............................
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And on the flipside to your statement, black chicks checking for white dudes are pretty tight. And let me tell ya, they keep their ? nice. They stay on their hygiene game.

Don't hate though cause there are more white women into hip hop culture who are checking for black men then black women checking for white dudes. So its a trade off.
  • kat2180
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why did u personally attack me . i didnt personally attack you. its an discussion board relax

Cause this is the second time you've made this thread along with a few other slightly ? threads.

Who cares what you find attractive.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol @ anything more than 2 is a disqualification

sit your ass down ......no one cares

lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Reward..... there is the problem.. rewaaaaaaaaaard
  • politicalthug202
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Cause this is the second time you've made this thread along with a few other slightly ? threads.

Who cares what you find attractive.

look im just trying have a civil discourse. i dont understand your anger. and what stupid threads.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol at this thread...........................
  • kat2180
    edited June 2010
    Options
    look im just trying have a civil discourse. i dont understand your anger. and what stupid threads.

I'm not angry.
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kat is on her e-thug ? tonight
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hoo-ray.gif
    but everyone looks so happy
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I have honestly seen more fine white girls with black guys, than I've seen fine black girls with white guys.

This thread seems backwards.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It really comes down to class differences. A lot of white girls who seek out black dudes specifically are on some Thug Luvin' tip looking for a particular type and skew toward the lower end of the socioeconomic strata. Hence, higher divorce rates.

Blacks girls seeking white dudes, from my experience, are usually middle class or higher. Class differences account for healthier lifestyles -- which means fitter bodies, nicer personalities, and better hygiene. Lower divorce rates.

To be fair to black men and white women, there are black men who are easily assimilated with white people and they do get white girls who are classy, cute, good personality, respectable. So I'm speaking generally. But those are usually men from middle class and higher who can function in a high cracka environment.
  • cutthecrapolabuddy
    cutthecrapolabuddy Members Posts: 367
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this dude aint black
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Thread is hilarious if T/S is serious.
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited June 2010
    Options
    C/s..............

T/s I love you lol
  • politicalthug202
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    It really comes down to class differences. A lot of white girls who seek out black dudes specifically are on some Thug Luvin' tip looking for a particular type and skew toward the lower end of the socioeconomic strata. Hence, higher divorce rates.

Blacks girls seeking white dudes, from my experience, are usually middle class or higher. Class differences account for healthier lifestyles -- which means fitter bodies, nicer personalities, and better hygiene. Lower divorce rates.

To be fair to black men and white women. There are black men who are easily assimilated with white people and they do get white girls who are classy, cute, good personality, respectable. So I'm speaking generally. But those are usually men from middle class and higher who can function in a high cracka environment.

good point i agrre with your assessment.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    of course our local black white girls take great offense with this
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't know what type of white chicks yall have around yall way, i ? with the cream of the crop. I do find ghetto white chicks annoying though, you know the ones who say "? " or think they can say it. I had to check this fat white hoe Saturday for that ? , the triffling hoe was all proud that her man was in jail and was still tryna ? me.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    no one is taking offense

I think it's silly when folks feel the need to make a thread about what race they will and won't date
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I don't know what type of white chicks yall have around yall way, i ? with the cream of the crop. I do find ghetto white chicks annoying though, you know the ones who say "? " or think they can say it. I had to check this fat white hoe Saturday for that ? , the triffling hoe was all proud that her man was in jail and was still tryna ? me.

u gotta watch the chubby ones