White girls who date Blk dudes are unattractive.

Options
1235»

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow. OP is talented as ? . You wouldn't think it'd be possible to have a thread titled 'White girls...are unattractive' ACTUALLY be a ? thread. But, here we are.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agree with the premise of the thread

But in genetal when anyone of another race says something againat there own race in favor of another race thatat the same time disparages their own...is ignorant as ? no matter who it is from and much more pronounced when it is black white given ate contentious history with each other

I hate that ?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Good morning sfree

Lol I forgot I woke up this morning and killed you.

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you wake up with me on your mind?

Interesting.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a Blk MAn it is a turn off when a white girl dates blk dudes exclusively even if everything else about them is cool personality and looks wise. alotta of these chicks are either bottom of the barrel or are dumb ? who listened too much lil wayne
    what ever it is its just a turnoff. Now if a chick dated 1 or 2 blk dudes in her day i might could overlook , but anything over 2 is disqualification from being taken seriously longterm, and I try to avoid ? them all together if i got other options at the time
    because she probably done ? ? so probably got a higher chance of having ? and ? .

I like white girls who dont typically date blk dudes like the ? from laguna beach , the hills. jersey shore. that ? is a turn on to me. I dont like white girls who listen to just rap music they gotta listen diverse catalog, even though i only like rap music.
    if a ? speak slang or ebonics disqualification right there

Now high class ? with money and that look good like kim kardashian can get it for the short -term
    but I would only use her to get to her more exclusive high class white freinds like her sister courtneyor the chick from transformers.

bring me on the MTV ? , problem is those scarlet johansen types are really difficult for a blk dude or any dude.
    but its well worth the reward.

Real talk In terms of white chicks I agree with this

• KingFreeman
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    So you wake up with me on your mind?

Interesting.

Nope just saw your ? post trying to separate yourself from the other pigs. I can see how being with a cuckold would have you feeling yourself. nice try tho...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    Options