White girls who date Blk dudes are unattractive.

Options

Comments

• digitalgrl87
    digitalgrl87 Members Posts: 498
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol...c/s. thats all i see. i live close to detroit though...so maybe that's it
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This is a heart-warming thread to black women around the world.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    So why make the comment? So typical.

I'm done with you.

LoL ..... People change People change ....
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    As a Blk MAn it is a turn off when a white girl dates blk dudes exclusively even if everything else about them is cool personality and looks wise. alotta of these chicks are either bottom of the barrel or are dumb ? who listened too much lil wayne
    what ever it is its just a turnoff. Now if a chick dated 1 or 2 blk dudes in her day i might could overlook , but anything over 2 is disqualification from being taken seriously longterm, and I try to avoid ? them all together if i got other options at the time
    because she probably done ? ? so probably got a higher chance of having ? and ? .

I like white girls who dont typically date blk dudes like the ? from laguna beach , the hills. jersey shore. that ? is a turn on to me. I dont like white girls who listen to just rap music they gotta listen diverse catalog, even though i only like rap music.
    if a ? speak slang or ebonics disqualification right there

Now high class ? with money and that look good like kim kardashian can get it for the short -term
    but I would only use her to get to her more exclusive high class white freinds like her sister courtneyor the chick from transformers.

bring me on the MTV ? , problem is those scarlet johansen types are really difficult for a blk dude or any dude.
    but its well worth the reward.

115-017fetchit.jpg
  • Copper
    Options
    So @politicalthug202‌ was ? soul brother #1 4 years ago
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...the "buck" stops......where?

tumblr_madbqw6C9p1qfrkf9o1_500.gif
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    This is true though, they look like not fully developed humans in terms of looks and intelligence.

Mostly ghetto, one dimensional, and trashy white ? , chubby(aka phat) on top of that. Not all, but in general you can kinda tell when it's that sort of white ? . Even on this website, I see those, they just give off the vibe, it's major turnoff.

Just sensible normal white chicks wit a black man is fine, otherwise it looks like garbage, low class, bottom feeding leftovers of each race got together.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

? , outside of his cringe worthy 'more likely to catch aids ' statement that ? sounded exactly like a conversation me n ny ngga have

If we partake in the white, she just gotta b normal. Them ? chicks are the-fuking-worse. As well as the culture vulture types: their favorite rapper is lil wayne, they wear J's, etc. Or if they only date nggas. That type of white is a turnoff
  • Copper
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

? , outside of his cringe worthy 'more likely to catch aids ' statement that ? sounded exactly like a conversation me n ny ngga have

If we partake in the white, she just gotta b normal. Them ? chicks are the-fuking-worse. As well as the culture vulture types: their favorite rapper is lil wayne, they wear J's, etc. Or if they only date nggas. That type of white is a turnoff

White bread white women aren't exactly prize either
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ this stupid ass thread
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a Ukranian dude I know tell me that white women who have dated black guys are unattractive, and that knowing a woman has dated a black guy would turn him off.

People are stupid.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    I had a Ukranian dude I know tell me that white women who have dated black guys are unattractive, and that knowing a woman has dated a black guy would turn him off.

People are stupid.

He said that cause he knew his performance/lil friend wasnt gonna be up to par.

nh just in case cause Im on the IC
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Elrawd wrote: »

People are stupid.

He said that cause he knew his performance/lil friend wasnt gonna be up to par.

nh just in case cause Im on the IC

I think it was just racism he was indoctrinated into cause me and him are close friends with a Granadian guy from college
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I smashed my first "white" ? , it was like stepping into a new universe. her face was a 6 but it was cool.

Ive seen one type of interracial couple before and that white girl was katy perry sexy. Where those snowbunnies at?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think my comments in this thread were deleted...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YC11 wrote: »
    This is true though, they look like not fully developed humans in terms of looks and intelligence.

Mostly ghetto, one dimensional, and trashy white ? , chubby(aka phat) on top of that. Not all, but in general you can kinda tell when it's that sort of white ? . Even on this website, I see those, they just give off the vibe, it's major turnoff.

Just sensible normal white chicks wit a black man is fine, otherwise it looks like garbage, low class, bottom feeding leftovers of each race got together.

Name names.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good morning sfree
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Agree with the premise of the thread

But in general when anyone of another race says something againat there own race in favor of another race that at the same time disparages their own...is ignorant as ? no matter who it is from and much more pronounced when it is black white given out contentious history with each other
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

White bread white women aren't exactly prize either

I should have specified. I agreed with the jist of what he said, but all that 'well worth the reward' ? , nah.

But any attractive woman of any color is a 'prize' if u put it like that. But i dnt get excited just for her bein white, which is what ? sounded like. And i dnt ? wit white chicks who wanna b black
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lies, I've court a white chick & she was proper.

Damn I slick miss her

Somebody hit feelings on this post