Fellas Real Talk - What would you do if Your Baby Mother

Options

Comments

• thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I would catch a charge. No probably in there. I dunno...I am pretty volatile
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Anybody seen Relly Rell post since this?
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ive actually gotten up and left a broads house because I felt uncomfortable about sleepin in the bed with her and her kid. she didnt understand it but thats just one of those things, her baby daddy was in jail and all that but still... ? just aint morally correct.
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    propjoe_06.jpg

Update?

. .
    Tomorrow I drop my daughter off on saturday he usually around when I leave her. I really don't care if my daughter is around she was lauging when I took her in the car after I called him out that day. Don't judge me, ima good dad. But my daughter is silly as hell.
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ive actually gotten up and left a broads house because I felt uncomfortable about sleepin in the bed with her and her kid. she didnt understand it but thats just one of those things, her baby daddy was in jail and all that but still... ? just aint morally correct.

that's my whole point as a grown man even if my bm says it's all good...? you best not jump in that bed...i don't kno what that ? capable of...she might try and let that ? slip it in while my daughter sleep this is the ? that was runnin through my head while I was sittin at my house tryna fake play calm. Then I said ? it and just went I didn't expect that ? to hide in her house like he did though
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    good to see u ain't in jail
  • Dupac
    edited June 2010
    Options
    *smh at me thinkin this ? was hypothetical...

Rell if that ? turns up missing, so will this thread. :tu
    damn are u telling me that i can also post some of my ? up installments of the popular miniseries entiled :

my life??
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Take your L and keep it moving.....try and get full custody of your child or else she might mold her as well and the cycle will only continue.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    sooooo many left out varibles..

cuz i like to beleive if for any reason me and my babymother weren't together, and she had our daughter and another dude around her..

i'd have to meet dude, sit down with dude, and get a feel on what kind of person he is, and how i feel about him being around my child to begin with...

if he's a cool ass dude, and he's really looking out for shorty's best interests and they're working better as a family unit than i could ever do with my baby mom... then it's all fine n dandy.....

but if it's just some ? she's current'y ? , and there's no long term intentions there at all...

? 's a problem

yea good post plus it depends on how old the child is also
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol

I remember this.

Originally I thought he was talking about @missiamtheshit ...........but it wasn't her.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what in the ? !!?

nah..

HELL NAH!!
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DWO was really in here tryna justify this fuckery? Lmao
  • CapitalB
    Options

u peep that ? !!?

aint no ? way..
    there's no scenario to where this ? is okay..

i mean.. too bad this ? is 800yrs old and ts aint here for me to tell him he did this ? to himself.. who impregnates a nothin as ? and expect anything less!!?

but nah.
    its some ? id die for..
    its some ? id sit in jail wit a smile on my face for..

this would be one of those instances..
    luckily the mother of my child knows this.. and knows my family as well.. SOMEBODY would body her ass about my daughter..
  • dallas' 4 eva
    edited June 2016
    Options

u peep that ? !!?

aint no ? way..
    there's no scenario to where this ? is okay..

i mean.. too bad this ? is 800yrs old and ts aint here for me to tell him he did this ? to himself.. who impregnates a nothin as ? and expect anything less!!?

but nah.
    its some ? id die for..
    its some ? id sit in jail wit a smile on my face for..

this would be one of those instances..
    luckily the mother of my child knows this.. and knows my family as well.. SOMEBODY would body her ass about my daughter..

Lol nah bruh remember these ? in here think it's cool for they baby mama to do whatever with whoever with they child and it's all good. You could line a lot of these ? up and prolly couldn't find a full set of ? between them. Lmao

? like this makes me glad I don't have kids, I'd ? ? that ? and my BM got me all the way bent.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    jus cant have kids wit anyone..
    me and my game where together 6yrs when we had my daughter.. but i had another girl that was with me for damn near 10 that i knew would never have my kids..

i wouldve been settin myself up..
    not for no ? like this in this thread but jus in general.. ? wouldve drove me insane. lol & smmfh

i made sure before during and sometimes i give a reminder to her here and there that "? , u know im stupid right!?" hahaha
  • dallas' 4 eva
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Lmao I don't know I don't be having these problems out of women that most of these cats on here do. I've put the fear of ? in all my women, EARLY. They know better than to try me. Lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Lmao I don't know I don't be having these problems out of women that most of these cats on here do. I've put the fear of ? in all my women, EARLY. They know better than to try me. Lol

fear of ? !!?
    ? i am ? to my ? !! hahaha
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It takes a hoe ass ? to go along with that ? . Luckily I don't have any kids because that ? would be in the Earth if he was in the same bed as my child
  • CapitalB
    Options
    it takes a hoe ass ? to even do that ? ..

my game has a niece in her 20s and she came to Vegas but before she booked her trip she asked if she'd watch her daughter.. my game asked me and i said sure..

her daughter is 4 or 5 cant remember..
    anyways.. her father isnt around and she was instantlu attached to me and it made me uncomfortable as ? but i understood why so i gave her attention as appropriately as possible witout tryin to hurt her feelings..

my daughter jumps in my lap she wants to jump in my lap or on me.. is hold her but close her legs or jus stop playin all together. lol

my daughter still sleeps in the bed with us but the whole weekend the lil girl was with us i slept my ass on the couch..

i couldve slept in the bed and no one wouldnt have aaid ? but as a man i wouldnt have felt right..

nah.. jus nah..
  • Dupac
    Options
    Damn this thread old...

I guess I was playing devil's advocate.... I mean there are some people who have the best of intentions when dating someone with a kid and put in just as much work as a biological parent.... but the situation described was just a ? of ridiculousness...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    edited June 2016
    Options
    in my defense.....dammit....

i had a good friend who was living with his girl, and she had a daughter who was about 5-6ish....

dude wasn't directly trying to replace the father, but he was there and mad supportive to both, and the daughter naturally attached herself to him....

they didn't sleep in the same bed or nothing...but he was a good dude and had a legit bond with the kid...so i was applying their experience to this thread....

people always rush to the worse case scenario....but there are other scenario's that are worth adding to the argument.... that's all i was doing....

rell's situation was ? up.....and it's not always like that....which is what i was pointing out...

but whatever...? on me if yall must
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I was petty du...
  • CapitalB
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    in my defense.....dammit....

i had a good friend who was living with his girl, and she had a daughter who was about 5-6ish....

dude wasn't directly trying to replace the father, but he was there and mad supportive to both, and the daughter naturally attached herself to him....

they didn't sleep in the same bed or nothing...but he was a good dude and had a legit bond with the kid...so i was applying their experience to this thread....

people always rush to the worse case scenario....but there are other scenario's that are worth adding to the argument.... that's all i was doing....

rell's situation was ? up.....and it's not always like that....which is what i was pointing out...

but whatever...? on me if yall must

? no!