Fellas Real Talk - What would you do if Your Baby Mother

Options
1235»

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DWO you still my ? pots and pans... but nah bruh this ? was off the chain. Lol aint no defending that.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a step parents as well as a father. My girls other baby daddy ain't ? and ain't around for his daughter. I treat her as my own hell I've known her since she was 1 she is my daughter. At the age of 3 she sleeps in her own bed but sometimes she gets scared at night so I let her sleep in bed with me and her mom. She sleeps in the middle I see nothing wrong with it
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    I'm a step parents as well as a father. My girls other baby daddy ain't ? and ain't around for his daughter. I treat her as my own hell I've known her since she was 1 she is my daughter. At the age of 3 she sleeps in her own bed but sometimes she gets scared at night so I let her sleep in bed with me and her mom. She sleeps in the middle I see nothing wrong with it

they not gonna like this......
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

cause it's weirdo behavior.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U a strong man an a good step daddy..keep it going
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kudos to stepping up and being in that lil girls life but.......you're a sicko
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? u Du! hahaha

nah @TayGettem i commend u on bein a stepfather.. iv been raisin a child that aint mines goin on 8yrs now granted its a boy and i came around when he was a bit older.. but nah..

that ? aint cool..
    and her momma aint ? ..
    u was around since she was one and she's now three.. so yall onmy been together for two!!?

nah.. jus nah..
    id beat that ? ass if i was the aint ? ? and all of a sudden decided to be about my ? ..

AND U BET NOT say ? to me!!

that ? is inappropriate! lol
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall playin wit fire wit ? like this in regards to the kids psyche. ..yall break up, that broad will have that kid in bed wit the next ? she "love"

aint healthy at all
  • TayGettem
    Options

? u Du! hahaha

nah @TayGettem i commend u on bein a stepfather.. iv been raisin a child that aint mines goin on 8yrs now granted its a boy and i came around when he was a bit older.. but nah..

that ? aint cool..
    and her momma aint ? ..
    u was around since she was one and she's now three.. so yall onmy been together for two!!?

nah.. jus nah..
    id beat that ? ass if i was the aint ? ? and all of a sudden decided to be about my ? ..

Lol well somebodys gotta be a man and do the right thing we been together for 3yrs also I have a son by the woman I'm with now she makes me happy and I'm financially stable enough to do what needs to be done. I could understand if I was some dumb ? who ain't have his ? together biting off more than I can chew but ion see da problem it's not a all the time thing. On the occasional thunderstorm she gets in bed with us and she doesn't even know her real dad like that she calls me dad..... people need to start doing what makes them happy not what other ? think they should do ain't nun wrong with being a step parent hell alot of famous people have adopted or step kids fck it as long as the money straight.....plus claiming her and my son on my taxes gets me 6 grand I'm with it
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? u Du! hahaha

that ? aint cool..
    and her momma aint ? ..

nah.. jus nah..

Lol well somebodys gotta be a man and do the right thing we been together for 3yrs also I have a son by the woman I'm with now she makes me happy and I'm financially stable enough to do what needs to be done. I could understand if I was some dumb ? who ain't have his ? together biting off more than I can chew but ion see da problem it's not a all the time thing. On the occasional thunderstorm she gets in bed with us and she doesn't even know her real dad like that she calls me dad..... people need to start doing what makes them happy not what other ? think they should do ain't nun wrong with being a step parent hell alot of famous people have adopted or step kids fck it as long as the money straight.....plus claiming her and my son on my taxes gets me 6 grand I'm with it

i agree wit what ur sayin about doin what makes u happy and not worryin about what others think.. but we're adults..

we talkin about kids right now..

and if u didnt care what people thought u wouldnt have offered us up ur personal life.. but again.. glad ur doin the step pops thing.. we need more men like u.. but part of bein a father is rearing ur children.. at the end of the day thats not ur daughter and that ? aint appropriate..
  • Kwan Dai
    edited June 2016
    Options

? u Du! hahaha

that ? aint cool..
    and her momma aint ? ..

nah.. jus nah..

i agree wit what ur sayin about doin what makes u happy and not worryin about what others think.. but we're adults..

and if u didnt care what people thought u wouldnt have offered us up ur personal life.. but again.. glad ur doin the step pops thing.. we need more men like u.. but part of bein a father is rearing ur children.. at the end of the day thats not ur daughter and that ? aint appropriate..

The rest of what homie posted is moot.

• TayGettem
    Options

? u Du! hahaha

that ? aint cool..
    and her momma aint ? ..

nah.. jus nah..

Oh I understand that believe me when she hits that almost 4 mark its take yo ass back in ya room and lay down
  • TayGettem
    Options
    yall playin wit fire wit ? like this in regards to the kids psyche. ..yall break up, that broad will have that kid in bed wit the next ? she "love"

aint healthy at all

Ehhh highly doubt we breaking up but I see ya Point
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

? u Du! hahaha

that ? aint cool..
    and her momma aint ? ..

nah.. jus nah..

Once again up for debate cuz she knows me as her dad and the ? told my woman he ain't gonna take care of his daughter unless she's fckin him.... now I understand where y'all are coming from but y'all lookin at it like if ur in yours child's life in my situation he isn't period. Hell I even told the ? straight up ion got beef with him and don't mind him being around but he all on some fck u and her ? so fck em. U can't really defend a dead beat parent
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? u Du! hahaha

that ? aint cool..
    and her momma aint ? ..

nah.. jus nah..

Once again up for debate cuz she knows me as her dad and the ? told my woman he ain't gonna take care of his daughter unless she's fckin him.... now I understand where y'all are coming from but y'all lookin at it like if ur in yours child's life in my situation he isn't period. Hell I even told the ? straight up ion got beef with him and don't mind him being around but he all on some fck u and her ? so fck em. U can't really defend a dead beat parent

Ur relationship with ur daughter is a prime example of a nurture kinship and the belief that they can run deeper than blood. U loved those u eat with and who are closely tied to ur well being. U are the father
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

? u Du! hahaha

that ? aint cool..
    and her momma aint ? ..

nah.. jus nah..

I don't defend deadbeats. I also don't defend delusional folks either. That girl is not your daughter. No matter how you slice it. Just because, you dropping some bread and share your bed with her on rainy nights doesn't make you her father. You are one of her care takers, guides, confidants or guardians but not her father. She was entrusted to you so continue doing right by her.

But if that's how you and yours rock have at it.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

She don't need to be in the middle tho.

? u Du! hahaha

that ? aint cool..
    and her momma aint ? ..

nah.. jus nah..

I don't defend deadbeats. I also don't defend delusional folks either. That girl is not your daughter. No matter how you slice it. Just because, you dropping some bread and share your bed with her on rainy nights doesn't make you her father. You are one of her care takers, guides, confidants or guardians but not her father. She was entrusted to you so continue doing right by her.

You didn't have to ? him bruh.

b7h1xt.jpg

• TayGettem
    Options

? u Du! hahaha

that ? aint cool..
    and her momma aint ? ..

nah.. jus nah..

b7h1xt.jpg

He didn't ? me a father is someone who raises a child
    It's alot of ? out here who don't even claim they kids and the kids don't claim they biological parent
    What James Brown tell his momma after she tried to come back in his life after she dipped when he was a kid "You Ain't My Momma"
    A true parent raises a child and doesn't back down from the responsibility
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? u Du! hahaha

that ? aint cool..
    and her momma aint ? ..

nah.. jus nah..

b7h1xt.jpg

He didn't ? me a father is someone who raises a child
    It's alot of ? out here who don't even claim they kids and the kids don't claim they biological parent
    What James Brown tell his momma after she tried to come back in his life after she dipped when he was a kid "You Ain't My Momma"
    A true parent raises a child and doesn't back down from the responsibility

Ok you ol Sandra Bullock in blindside ass ? .