Fellas Real Talk - What would you do if Your Baby Mother

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    in my defense.....dammit....

i had a good friend who was living with his girl, and she had a daughter who was about 5-6ish....

dude wasn't directly trying to replace the father, but he was there and mad supportive to both, and the daughter naturally attached herself to him....

they didn't sleep in the same bed or nothing...but he was a good dude and had a legit bond with the kid...so i was applying their experience to this thread....

people always rush to the worse case scenario....but there are other scenario's that are worth adding to the argument.... that's all i was doing....

rell's situation was ? up.....and it's not always like that....which is what i was pointing out...

but whatever...? on me if yall must

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing I have to say is that when you are not with your BM, you will have even less knowledge of what she does or who she puts around you child...

Y'all going to hire a private investigator or start stalking?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man
    You gotta watch who you have kids by
    ? type of judgement this ? babymama got?
    Is this same buddy with the gold teeth and big ass suit?
  • deadeye
    Options
    Seriously, I think people are blowing it out of proportion.

Not Rell's situation, but just in general.

I guess people are thinking of it from the standpoint of him being a ? or something, but if that's not the case........and he literally is playing the stepfather role and not just some ? whose smashing the mother, then there really isn't anything wrong with it.

Having said all that, if I had a daughter I definitely wouldn't be comfortable with her being in a situation like that.

Maybe if they have to be in the same bed, let the daughter be beside the mother.....but not beside the boyfriend.

Basically, the bed position should be daughter, mother, boyfriend.

The daughter should never be directly next to the boyfriend.

I'm sure @mryounggun doesn't see anything wrong with this.

(no beef bruh.....just think it's funny how nothing really seems to faze you)
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    it takes a hoe ass ? to even do that ? ..

my game has a niece in her 20s and she came to Vegas but before she booked her trip she asked if she'd watch her daughter.. my game asked me and i said sure..

her daughter is 4 or 5 cant remember..
    anyways.. her father isnt around and she was instantlu attached to me and it made me uncomfortable as ? but i understood why so i gave her attention as appropriately as possible witout tryin to hurt her feelings..

my daughter jumps in my lap she wants to jump in my lap or on me.. is hold her but close her legs or jus stop playin all together. lol

my daughter still sleeps in the bed with us but the whole weekend the lil girl was with us i slept my ass on the couch..

i couldve slept in the bed and no one wouldnt have aaid ? but as a man i wouldnt have felt right..

nah.. jus nah..

some folks be too loose wit their damn kids house

i was over a friend of a friends house...some folks i aint ? kno...kids runnin wild n a lil girl come sit on my lap, n i took her right the ? off. they lookin at me like IM mean wtf

? like this leads to kids gettin ? up

all this ? goes back to the FATHERS....have your kids WIT YOU ...i love my ? woman to death, and she' so motherly but i would NOT trust her to raise my babies without me, n she knows this and why..MEN SET THE TONE. n aint NO ? settin no tone on mines foh! i dont see how other ? come to terms wit it, but do yall

n i aint even got kids...jus sayin
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Years ago when I was new to the process I tried to control what went on in my daughters mother's home. Until my older homie whom I trusted put me on. He advised that I cease trying to control a home that wasn't mine. Best advice ever. You will drive yourself nuts. In most cases the more rail about a thing the child's mother will just do it anyways.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Years ago when I was new to the process I tried to control what went on in my daughters mother's home. Until my older homie whom I trusted put me on. He advised that I cease trying to control a home that wasn't mine. Best advice ever. You will drive yourself nuts. In most cases the more rail about a thing the child's mother will just do it anyways.

See, I don't know what to think about something like that.

I mean, your homie's got a point but, at the same time........your kid's mother should be respectful your concerns.

Guess that's just what you've gotta deal with when you're not with the mother.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only dad I have ever known is my uncle by marriage. He has been the best father ever and the greatest man to ever walk this earth IMO.

If the situation is a trifling woman then it's wrong. If the biological dad is trifling and this dude is the father then it's fair. To us he is the step dad but to him that's his daughter and his wife.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i dont respect ? u should married that girl i hear tell of ? ? a girl while the baby sleep in the bed ha ha marry your black women then no issue kus until then im in the house
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i had a good friend who was living with his girl, and she had a daughter who was about 5-6ish....

dude wasn't directly trying to replace the father, but he was there and mad supportive to both, and the daughter naturally attached herself to him....

they didn't sleep in the same bed or nothing...but he was a good dude and had a legit bond with the kid...so i was applying their experience to this thread....

people always rush to the worse case scenario....but there are other scenario's that are worth adding to the argument.... that's all i was doing....

rell's situation was ? up.....and it's not always like that....which is what i was pointing out...

? no!

*shrugs*

like i said, my homie was a good dude...he wasn't party to any ? or trying to replace daddy ? , he was just there for his girl and her kid like any real dude in his situation would be....

every chick doesn't put ? ass ? around their kids...
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My chik baby dady stay sexualy harassing my chik on the phone ...so she told him do it again an u wont see your daughter....
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it takes a hoe ass ? to even do that ? ..

my game has a niece in her 20s and she came to Vegas but before she booked her trip she asked if she'd watch her daughter.. my game asked me and i said sure..

her daughter is 4 or 5 cant remember..
    anyways.. her father isnt around and she was instantlu attached to me and it made me uncomfortable as ? but i understood why so i gave her attention as appropriately as possible witout tryin to hurt her feelings..

my daughter jumps in my lap she wants to jump in my lap or on me.. is hold her but close her legs or jus stop playin all together. lol

my daughter still sleeps in the bed with us but the whole weekend the lil girl was with us i slept my ass on the couch..

i couldve slept in the bed and no one wouldnt have aaid ? but as a man i wouldnt have felt right..

nah.. jus nah..

some folks be too loose wit their damn kids house

i was over a friend of a friends house...some folks i aint ? kno...kids runnin wild n a lil girl come sit on my lap, n i took her right the ? off. they lookin at me like IM mean wtf

? like this leads to kids gettin ? up

all this ? goes back to the FATHERS....have your kids WIT YOU ...i love my ? woman to death, and she' so motherly but i would NOT trust her to raise my babies without me, n she knows this and why..MEN SET THE TONE. n aint NO ? settin no tone on mines foh! i dont see how other ? come to terms wit it, but do yall

n i aint even got kids...jus sayin

bolded is the only part where we differ..
    i cant have a child by someone i cant trust in the event that im not around..

i refuse to be rollin over in a grave or goin insane in a jail cell..

cant do it..
    i gotta know that we are on the same wave length.. MY wave length! lol
    thats the main reason i didnt have a child wit my game that was wit me longer then my daughter's mother..

if i was to die or go jail i could see her raisin my kid to be an idiot jus like her ass! lol & smmfh
  • I Self Lord & Master
    Options
    worst case scenario, she could hold it down to the closet of my standards as she possibly could. i trust her to be her, theres great ? , and ? i know i need to be thete to counterbalance and add perspective .? does happen, i could drop dead

but i was more in the effect of us parting ways n me being able bodied and my kids ending up wit her, HELL NALL THEY COMING WIT ME
  • CapitalB
    Options
    worst case scenario, she could hold it down to the closet of my standards as she possibly could. i trust her to be her, theres great ? , and ? i know i need to be thete to counterbalance and add perspective .? does happen, i could drop dead

but i was more in the effect of us parting ways n me being able bodied and my kids ending up wit her, HELL NALL THEY COMING WIT ME

oh yeh..
    thats a givin..

that was discussed to.
    havin my daughter was my decision.. thats my muthafuckin child..

like i said earlier..
    ? know im stupid.. she knew what she was signin up for so go there wit me if u want..

i aint a civilian.. i could give a ? about laws and consequence. lol
  • CapitalB
    Options

? no!

*shrugs*

like i said, my homie was a good dude...he wasn't party to any ? or trying to replace daddy ? , he was just there for his girl and her kid like any real dude in his situation would be....

? ..

NO!
  • Dupac
    Options

? no!

*shrugs*

? ..

NO!

iight maybe i'm not just getting it, but what's wrong with a good dude dealing with a chick who has a daughter, and actually doing right by both of them??

i ain't talking no extra ignant ? ...i'm talking about a good square working dude with only the best intentions.....i'm not even talking someone who's trying to replace the father....just someone who is in a relationship with the mother and by extension is there for the child if needed.....

yall gonna have to break down to me the issue here
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? would be an issue for me but I'm aware that that's just my ego talking. I sat down with my ex's boyfriend mad log ago and made it very clear what my expectations were. I got no fears about no ? happening with my kid over at their house. So based on that, I'd prolly let the ? go.

Funny ? is my girl's daughter be trying get in the bed with us all the time. Na, son. She gotta go somewhere else. Or I can get up and leave. ? don't really feel right. But that's ME.

Honestly one of them situations where I feel like I know exactly how is handle I but you never REALLY know until you're in that position.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? no!

*shrugs*

? ..

NO!

iight maybe i'm not just getting it, but what's wrong with a good dude dealing with a chick who has a daughter, and actually doing right by both of them??

i ain't talking no extra ignant ? ...i'm talking about a good square working dude with only the best intentions.....i'm not even talking someone who's trying to replace the father....just someone who is in a relationship with the mother and by extension is there for the child if needed.....

Dude could be all that. ? aint supposed to be in the bed with another man's child. Period!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

? no!

*shrugs*

? ..

NO!

Dude could be all that. ? aint supposed to be in the bed with another man's child. PERIOD!

FIXED!

• CapitalB
    edited June 2016
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ? would be an issue for me but I'm aware that that's just my ego talking. I sat down with my ex's boyfriend mad log ago and made it very clear what my expectations were. I got no fears about no ? happening with my kid over at their house. So based on that, I'd prolly let the ? go.

Funny ? is my girl's daughter be trying get in the bed with us all the time. Na, son. She gotta go somewhere else. Or I can get up and leave. ? don't really feel right. But that's ME.

Honestly one of them situations where I feel like I know exactly how is handle I but you never REALLY know until you're in that position.

exactly..
    ego aint got ? to do wit it..

its PRINCIPLE..
    any ? thats okay wit bein in bed wit a lil girl that aint his daughter i question his man hood..

any ? thats okay wit his daughter bein in the bed wit another man is a ? !

• Dupac
    Options
    i been conceded the bed ? was extra.....back in 2010.....especially considering the whole situation described was crazy as hell...there were multiple things about it that were crazy.....

what I was talking about is a situation where everybody living in the house as one family....they going to live like one family regardless....

yall @'d me to this thread...and all i did was defend my stance that if a dude isn't on no extra ? and is being respectful of all the relationships involved it's not cool to fault that man for treating the daughter with love.....

a man can't be showing the mom love and then pushing the kid away like.....naw you ain't mines......if anything that's wack...

but i'll let yall have it, and step out of this convo
  • CapitalB
    Options
    i been conceded the bed ? was extra.....back in 2010.....especially considering the whole situation described was crazy as hell...there were multiple things about it that were crazy.....

what I was talking about is a situation where everybody living in the house as one family....they going to live like one family regardless....

yall @'d me to this thread...and all i did was defend my stance that if a dude isn't on no extra ? and is being respectful of all the relationships involved it's not cool to fault that man for treating the daughter with love.....

a man can't be showing the mom love and then pushing the kid away like.....naw you ain't mines......if anything that's wack...

but i'll let yall have it, and step out of this convo

yeh ? .. step..

STEP!
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lot of undercover pedos on the IC
    I hope Black and DU making a list

I'll just say this......IF you a grown man sleeping in the same bed as a child (male or female) not your own, you are a sicko
  • CapitalB
    Options
    yeh..
    even lil boys too..

but im harder on them..
    id make they ass get in they own bed. lol
  • I Self Lord & Master
    Options
    a lil boy, yea he in his own room

id like to THINK id be hard enough to do my daughter like that, but my neices melt me into doubting i could do that....but when they ? up the melted heart goes out the window...im everyones daddy when i step around smfh brother too damn soft all around, and HE was the one wildin in the streets smdh