Was Jesus referring to Yahweh/Jehovah or someone else???

Options

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I appreciate the references, but I was just trying to get your interpretation since you support a Christian doctrine.

I think that it is obvious that the seven archons, including Yaldabaoth corresponded to the seven heavens, not the old testament ? . However, some of the archons such as Sabaoth and Iao were possibly influenced by the Hebrew ? .
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Oh ok, the early Gnostic Christians taught a different story. I don't carry any private interpretations.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bambu just schooled your silly ass, you non reading ass ? . Your ass was lying on Yahushua and blasphemy against Yhwh, going crazy out your demon infested mind, those gnostic was greek influence heathen who mixed greek mythology with hebrew doctrine. I and judahxulu told ur silly ass.
  • waterproof
    Options
    @bambu great job on your work and misson you on and continue your work brother the ancestors are proud
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    bambu, it's not my opinon.. you can check these sites tho.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_jehovah07.htm

Bobby Hemmitt breaks it all down at the link below... It's a 13 part series.

http://www.rbgtube.com/play.php?vid=5057

Lying ass devil don't let me quote you when you said that you believe that the gnostic story is the truth when your stupid ass couldn't see that they gave their gods hebrew sounding names. If you read the books that was taken out the tanach you would of seen why some hebrews was forced to take on the greek gods. You blasphemy and for ur lies and wickedness you going to pay you make urself look like a complete ass like brother judahxulu said for every searching spirit you mislead you will continue to add years of pain to ur life, you done ? up boy, you let evil spirits lead you to destruction. Yaldaboth is not Yhwh, and you lied and curse the father you ? , those demons used you and got what they wanted, your soul. And u deserve it
  • ascen2012
    ascen2012 Members Posts: 14
    Options
    The original Christians were esoteric Gnosticism
  • waterproof
    Options
    ascen2012 wrote: »

I see where you going at but the word esoteric is a greek word and it got a meaning to it that I don't agree with but I can see why they gave the hebrew who followed and was taught by Yahushua the essenes and ebonites that because they know and used hebrew science the same yahushua used to heal
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

Lying ass devil don't let me quote you when you said that you believe that the gnostic story is the truth when your stupid ass couldn't see that they gave their gods hebrew sounding names. If you read the books that was taken out the tanach you would of seen why some hebrews was forced to take on the greek gods. You blasphemy and for ur lies and wickedness you going to pay you make urself look like a complete ass like brother judahxulu said for every searching spirit you mislead you will continue to add years of pain to ur life, you done ? up boy, you let evil spirits lead you to destruction. Yaldaboth is not Yhwh, and you lied and curse the father you ? , those demons used you and got what they wanted, your soul. And u deserve it

wtf lol.. show me where I lied at? you might need to check into a mental ward, you kinda off a bit dude. You are ignorant and if you don't agree with something then just continue to do you. Nobody is forcing you to post in this thread. Of course everybody is not going to agree on the same thing. You don't seem to understand that. It's usually the most religious person that don't know how to control self. You obviously don't follow any of the teachings of Christ. I don't know what you follow but your fruits stink.

How you gone come into someone else thread and try to force 'your views' on everyone else? You don't see me going in your threads trying to force my views on you, so I appreciate it if you show the same respect. Your Christianity or beliefs about Christ is NOT the standard truth in which everyone MUST follow. How dare you say anybody who does not agree with your version of Christ must be a liar. You need to settle down dude.

peace
  • beenwize
    Options

that's what i found in my research as well. http://www.beezone.com/esoteric_christianity.htm
  • waterproof
    Options

wtf lol.. show me where I lied at? you might need to check into a mental ward, you kinda off a bit dude. You are ignorant and if you don't agree with something then just continue to do you. Nobody is forcing you to post in this thread. Of course everybody is not going to agree on the same thing. You don't seem to understand that. It's usually the most religious person that don't know how to control self. You obviously don't follow any of the teachings of Christ. I don't know what you follow but your fruits stink.

peace

U lied on yah, called yah a demon and other blasphemy, I know u dumb but u can't play stupid with me, u called the father yaldaboth. U failed the trickery of the devil, u gullible fool, believing ? people from you tube, evil spirits used your ? for their work u now u ? up and blasphemy against the father. I don't feel sorry for you, even judas came to his sense at the end
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options

peace

U lied on yah, called yah a demon and other blasphemy, I know u dumb but u can't play stupid with me, u called the father yaldaboth. U failed the trickery of the devil, u gullible fool, believing ? people from you tube, evil spirits used your ? for their work u now u ? up and blasphemy against the father. I don't feel sorry for you, even judas came to his sense at the end

who made 'your truth' the sole truth that everybody must follow? You don't believe that Allah or Amen Ra is the Creator so according to ppl of that faith you are under blasphemy. I don't go targeting ppl that don't believe what I believe and say they are a demon or condemned and etc for not having my views.. You have rotten fruits.

And how you gone come into someone else thread and try to force 'your views' on everyone else? You don't see me going in your threads trying to force my views on you, so I appreciate it if you show the same respect. Your Christianity or beliefs about Christ is NOT the standard truth in which everyone MUST follow. How dare you say anybody who does not agree with your version of Christ must be a liar. You need to settle down dude.
  • waterproof
    Options
    I aint force my views on nobody, but I be damned u going to lie on my father and call him out of his name and used a filthy pagan name yaldaboth in which he's not. You foul pork eating demon, even brother bambu dropped knowledge on your stupid ass and said The mighty el yah is not yaldaboth after u claimed he was and curse the father, u done ? up bad, you just took the silver pieces out of satan hand, you sealed Ur fate
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I aint force my views on nobody, but I be damned u going to lie on my father and call him out of his name and used a filthy pagan name yaldaboth in which he's not. You foul pork eating demon, even brother bambu dropped knowledge on your stupid ass and said The mighty el yah is not yaldaboth after u claimed he was and curse the father, u done ? up bad, you just took the silver pieces out of satan hand, you sealed Ur fate

Bambu asked me a question and I gave him links so he could find it. so he didn't school me on anything. I provided him a link where Bobby Hemmitt broke down the questions he was asking. This is not private intrepretation of my own but a doctrine that has been taught ever since 2,000 or more years ago. And as far as Gnostic teachings that's what some of the earliest Christians believed Christ taught. Were you alive 2,000 years ago? of course not... Again, just cuz their teachings don't agree with your version does not mean it is not valid. There are lots of Gnostic Christians living in the world TODAY and many more that have lived throughout time... But i guess they are damned cuz they believe in something that you don't agree with? How dare you, dude.

You have a sick mind..
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Don't bring muslims and nile valley brothers in this devil, your trickery of trying to direct the heat off your lying ass will not work. I break bread with muslims read and own a quran, break bread and build with nile valley brothers like bambu, own the egyptian book of the dead and metur. Some nile valley brothers I break bread with say yahushua is a hebrew and a descendant that spread the gospel of heru. But they never cursed or say anything as vile as you against Yah
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Don't bring muslims and nile valley brothers in this devil, your trickery of trying to direct the heat off your lying ass will not work. I break bread with muslims read and own a quran, break bread and build with nile valley brothers like bambu, own the egyptian book of the dead and metur. Some nile valley brothers I break bread with say yahushua is a hebrew and a descendant that spread the gospel of heru. But they never cursed or say anything ass vile a you against Yah

Your point is? I don't care who you break bread with you ? of the earth. YOUR TRUTH IS NOT THE SOLE TRUTH FOR EVERYONE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. Lol, get that thru your skull.

The Creator made everyone unique in their own way and to find their own path to enlightenment which leads back to the source.

• waterproof
    Options

Bambu asked me a question and I gave him links so he could find it. so he didn't school me on anything. I provided him a link where Bobby Hemmitt broke down the questions he was asking. This is not private intrepretation of my own but a doctrine that has been taught ever since 2,000 or more years ago. And as far as Gnostic teachings that's what some of the earliest Christians believed Christ taught. Were you alive 2,000 years ago? of course not... Again, just cuz their teachings don't agree with your version does not mean it is not valid. There are lots of Gnostic Christians living in the world TODAY and many more that have lived throughout time... But i guess they are damned cuz they believe in something that you don't agree with? How dare you, dude.

You have a sick mind..

Shut up, you said Yhwh was yaldaboth and u curse the most high, you post links from ? like urself that said Yhwh is a demiurge, u done ? up boy. And bambu just sealed the deal by pointing out that u can't read worth ? and u was lied to, and u did their work, u blasphemy against yah boy, u will be dealt with
  • beenwize
    Options
    Don't bring muslims and nile valley brothers in this devil, your trickery of trying to direct the heat off your lying ass will not work. I break bread with muslims read and own a quran, break bread and build with nile valley brothers like bambu, own the egyptian book of the dead and metur. Some nile valley brothers I break bread with say yahushua is a hebrew and a descendant that spread the gospel of heru. But they never cursed or say anything as vile as you against Yah

Excellent black scholars such as John Henrik Clarke, Cheikh Diop, Dr Ben, etc etc did not all believe or have the same views on what they thought was true. Yet, they didn't go around forcing their views on everyone else or condemning ppl that did not believe what they believed. Fact is none of us living today were alive 2,000 years ago to know what Christ taught. And you can't pick up a book thousands of years later and claim your version of Christ to be the only true version and anybody else who believes anything else should be damned. ? , you need to grow up and get out into the world. Their are Biblical scholars living today that say Gnosticism was the original form of Christianity and they also adopted that form as their spiritual belief. But, I guess according to you they should be damned? Again we live in a world with thousands of religions and spiritual beliefs how can you say only what you believe is the way? gtfoh dude. I'm not even saying Gnostic Christanity is the sole truth because there is no way I can confirm that, but I will still continue to research into early Christainity instead of saying the version the powers that be have presented me is the only way.
  • waterproof
    Options
    Don't bring muslims and nile valley brothers in this devil, your trickery of trying to direct the heat off your lying ass will not work. I break bread with muslims read and own a quran, break bread and build with nile valley brothers like bambu, own the egyptian book of the dead and metur. Some nile valley brothers I break bread with say yahushua is a hebrew and a descendant that spread the gospel of heru. But they never cursed or say anything ass vile a you against Yah

Your point is? I don't care who you break bread with you ? of the earth. YOUR TRUTH IS NOT THE SOLE TRUTH FOR EVERYONE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. Lol, get that thru your skull.

The Creator made everyone unique in their own way and to find their own path to enlightenment which leads back to the source.
    And

Again u wicked fool I have never criticized nobody faith, up will never find or that so stop with ur trickery this is about you lying on yhwh calling him yaldaboth and a demon, u ? u was lead astray. Lol and was prove wrong once again. You curse yah for no reason and u going to reap what u sow
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options

You have a sick mind..

Shut up, you said Yhwh was yaldaboth and u curse the most high, you post links from ? like urself that said Yhwh is a demiurge, u done ? up boy. And bambu just sealed the deal by pointing out that u can't read worth ? and u was lied to, and u did their work, u blasphemy against yah boy, u will be dealt with

Lol, you are a joke.. You sound like a three year old kid. I don't know what type of Creator you worship but the one Yeshua taught of is the one I worship and am always blessed by. And as far as saying Yahweh was the demiurge, yes gnosticsim do teach that he was the demiurge in their gospels. Now again get your cult like brain the heck on. Bobby Hemmitt and many more ppl throughout history have taught it ACCORDING to the gnostic gospels. Didn't nobody say it was the ultimate truth but still I find it crazy that ppl would write 52 text documents of information that had no type of credibility to it. I guess according to you everybody is hellbound. you are in gross darkness. I am loved by the Creator.
  • waterproof
    Options

You have a sick mind..

Lol, you are a joke.. You sound like a three year old kid. I don't know what type of Creator you worship but the one Yeshua taught of is the one I worship and am always blessed by. And as far as saying Yahweh was the demiurge, yes gnosticsim do teach that he was the demiurge in their gospels. Now again get your cult like brain the heck on. Bobby Hemmitt and many more ppl throughout history have taught it ACCORDING to the gnostic gospels.
    You can lie to urself all u want, judahxulu and I told you and bambu confirmed it, Yhwh is not yaldaboth the demiurge. Lol, sleep well
  • beenwize
    Options

You have a sick mind..

Lol, you are a joke.. You sound like a three year old kid. I don't know what type of Creator you worship but the one Yeshua taught of is the one I worship and am always blessed by. And as far as saying Yahweh was the demiurge, yes gnosticsim do teach that he was the demiurge in their gospels. Now again get your cult like brain the heck on. Bobby Hemmitt and many more ppl throughout history have taught it ACCORDING to the gnostic gospels.
    You can lie to urself all u want, judahxulu and I told you and bambu confirmed it, Yhwh is not yaldaboth the demiurge. Lol, sleep well

yeah you confirmed your beliefs to me... peace
  • waterproof
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    I appreciate the references, but I was just trying to get your interpretation since you support a Christian doctrine.

I think that it is obvious that the seven archons, including Yaldabaoth corresponded to the seven heavens, not the old testament ? . However, some of the archons such as Sabaoth and Iao were possibly influenced by the Hebrew ? .

Again yaldaboth is not YHWH, all the blasphemy against yah u done is going to come back on you beenfool
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options

Again yaldaboth is not YHWH, all the blasphemy against yah u done is going to come back on you beenfool

idiot, the doctrine of Yaldaboth being Yhwh is not a private interpretation I created on my own. This is ACCORDING to early christian gospels from the 1st and 2nd centuries on what many scholars teach were the gospels of Christ. Again, their are many Gnostic Christians that have lived from then until TODAY who practice this form of Christianity. None of us were alive 2,000 years ago to know what he taught so ? . Lol, you are a nut for real. The Creator is not of darkness as you are. now take your rabbit mind butt to bed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nag_Hammadi_library

The Nag Hammadi library[1] is a collection of early Christian Gnostic texts discovered near the Upper Egyptian town of Nag Hammadi in 1945. Twelve leather-bound papyrus codices buried in a sealed jar were found by a local peasant named Mohammed Ali Samman.[2][3] The writings in these codices comprised fifty-two mostly Gnostic treatises, but they also include three works belonging to the Corpus Hermeticum and a partial translation/alteration of Plato's Republic. In his "Introduction" to The Nag Hammadi Library in English, James Robinson suggests that these codices may have belonged to a nearby Pachomian monastery, and were buried after Bishop Athanasius condemned the use of non-canonical books in his Festal Letter of 367 AD.
    The contents of the codices were written in the Coptic language, though the works were probably all translations from Greek.[4] The best-known of these works is probably the Gospel of Thomas, of which the Nag Hammadi codices contain the only complete text. After the discovery it was recognized that fragments of these sayings attributed to Jesus appeared in manuscripts discovered at Oxyrhynchus in 1898 (P. Oxy. 1), and matching quotations were recognized in other early Christian sources. Subsequently, a 1st or 2nd century date of composition circa 80 AD has been proposed for the lost Greek originals of the Gospel of Thomas. The buried manuscripts themselves date from the third and forth centuries.
    The Nag Hammadi codices are housed in the Coptic Museum in Cairo, Egypt. To read about their significance to modern scholarship into early Christianity, see the Gnosticism article.
  • beenwize
    Options

• waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options

idiot, the doctrine of Yaldaboth being Yhwh is not a private interpretation I created on my own. This is ACCORDING to early christian gospels from the 1st and 2nd centuries on what many scholars teach were the gospels of Christ. Again, their are many Gnostic Christians that have lived from then until TODAY who practice this form of Christianity. None of us were alive 2,000 years ago to know what he taught so ? . Lol, you are a nut for real. The Creator is not of darkness as you are. now take your rabbit mind butt to bed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nag_Hammadi_library

The Nag Hammadi library[1] is a collection of early Christian Gnostic texts discovered near the Upper Egyptian town of Nag Hammadi in 1945. Twelve leather-bound papyrus codices buried in a sealed jar were found by a local peasant named Mohammed Ali Samman.[2][3] The writings in these codices comprised fifty-two mostly Gnostic treatises, but they also include three works belonging to the Corpus Hermeticum and a partial translation/alteration of Plato's Republic. In his "Introduction" to The Nag Hammadi Library in English, James Robinson suggests that these codices may have belonged to a nearby Pachomian monastery, and were buried after Bishop Athanasius condemned the use of non-canonical books in his Festal Letter of 367 AD.
    The contents of the codices were written in the Coptic language, though the works were probably all translations from Greek.[4] The best-known of these works is probably the Gospel of Thomas, of which the Nag Hammadi codices contain the only complete text. After the discovery it was recognized that fragments of these sayings attributed to Jesus appeared in manuscripts discovered at Oxyrhynchus in 1898 (P. Oxy. 1), and matching quotations were recognized in other early Christian sources. Subsequently, a 1st or 2nd century date of composition circa 80 AD has been proposed for the lost Greek originals of the Gmixed with gospel of Thomas. The buried manuscripts themselves date from the third and forth centuries.
    The Nag Hammadi codices are housed in the Coptic Museum in Cairo, Egypt. To read about their significance to modern scholarship into early Christianity, see the Gnosticism article.

Shut up u stupid ass u interpret the heathen doctrine wrong and made a fool out of urself, it's greek mythology mixed with hebrew doctrine u don't understand ? , u done just ? up and try save face you done ? up boy and blasphemy against the most high,