Was Jesus referring to Yahweh/Jehovah or someone else???

Options

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ascen2012 wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    Man the original teachings of yahushua was not passed to shaul that's an outright lie. yahushua passed his knowledge to his disciples, his ministry the essenes and the ebonites and to hebrews who can understand his teachings in the scripture. Yahushua brother carried on the ministry of yahushua. Shaul aint never walked, or talk or taught by yahushua. Shaul gave up his hebrew heritage to become a roman citizen and a pharisee, he hunted and killed yahushua followers like they done to the messiah. James and christ followers fought against shaul. Shaul changed his story on damcaus twice in his writings he pushed hellenist views to please rome

it is not my place to argue or convince. i share my experiences. ? calls whom HE will, and rejects whom HE will. only those who accept ? and live in obedience to HIM will believe. ? had many things put in the bible specifically as stumbling blocks to those who reject HIM. i do not expect anyone to believe as i do. they cant unless ? teaches them. if people choose to reject ? and twist HIS word then it's on you. you walk on dangerous ground when you put out theories that are meant to deceive people. should anyone be lost for believing what you write. their blood will be on your head.

The only false theories in this thread have come from the OP.

When challenged he reverts to attacking the beliefs of others....the definition of cowardice
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Im just stating facts, that's it. It's all in paul letters and in the book of acts, writing from Christ brother james and the essenes and disciples. Christ made peter the apostle of the gentiles and the holy spirit gave them a sign who was to be the 12 disciple to replace judas. But remember This yah changed Not, his laws and words is set in stone if anything goes against it then its not from him, now that's in the scripture. Shalom, and your empty words do not put fear on me, the truth is in the tanach and the teachings of yah, his words tells me how to spot the false doctrine, not one word from the laws Shall pass
  • ascen2012
    ascen2012 Members Posts: 14
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    Man the original teachings of yahushua was not passed to shaul that's an outright lie. yahushua passed his knowledge to his disciples, his ministry the essenes and the ebonites and to hebrews who can understand his teachings in the scripture. Yahushua brother carried on the ministry of yahushua. Shaul aint never walked, or talk or taught by yahushua. Shaul gave up his hebrew heritage to become a roman citizen and a pharisee, he hunted and killed yahushua followers like they done to the messiah. James and christ followers fought against shaul. Shaul changed his story on damcaus twice in his writings he pushed hellenist views to please rome

it is not my place to argue or convince. i share my experiences. ? calls whom HE will, and rejects whom HE will. only those who accept ? and live in obedience to HIM will believe. ? had many things put in the bible specifically as stumbling blocks to those who reject HIM. i do not expect anyone to believe as i do. they cant unless ? teaches them. if people choose to reject ? and twist HIS word then it's on you. you walk on dangerous ground when you put out theories that are meant to deceive people. should anyone be lost for believing what you write. their blood will be on your head.

When challenged he reverts to attacking the beliefs of others....the definition of cowardice

i've addressed false theories i've seen concerning apostle Paul
  • ascen2012
    Options
    Im just stating facts, that's it. It's all in paul letters and in the book of acts, writing from Christ brother james and the essenes and disciples. Christ made peter the apostle of the gentiles and the holy spirit gave them a sign who was to be the 12 disciple to replace judas. But remember This yah changed Not, his laws and words is set in stone if anything goes against it then its not from him, now that's in the scripture. Shalom, and your empty words do not put fear on me, the truth is in the tanach and the teachings of yah, his words tells me how to spot the false doctrine, not one word from the laws Shall pass

To be a Christian is to accept the books of the New Testament as divinely inspired. That includes the epistles of St. Paul, St. Peter, St. John, and St. Jude. To claim to be a Christian while at the same time trying to eliminate any of those epistles is, insofar as I'm concerned, a delibterate attempt to remold Christianity itself into something that supports their own agenda.

I have personally seen this attempted in the past. JW's attempted to convince us that we should ban all of his epistles when I was on another website a few years ago. They used the excuse that he had been a persecutor of Christians prior to his conversion. Of course, the actual reason that they were attempting to do so was due to his epistles being a barrier to their heirarchy's conspiring to gain absolute power over Christians. The doctrine of grace stood like Horatio At the Bridge against their attempts to convince us that we needed to obey their leaders unconditionally and absolutely in order to even have a chance of meriting salvation.

I recognize Paul as a true Apostle of the Lord, and the gospel Paul preached is that gospel of Jesus Christ. One that I am not ashamed to follow
  • waterproof
    Options
    then you can't read scripture, in the book of acts with the holy spirit giving the apostle peter a sign they found judas replacement, to be a discipline or one Of The 12 disciplesyou have to be taught and walk with yahushua, it's in the book of acts. After the death of the disciples there are no more apostles. In revelation the 12 disciples will have a seat over the 12 tribes, not 13. u do the math
  • bambu
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    Lol. Once again get off your silly ass and do research into how they made this connection 2,000 years ago. Are you really that slow?

Whatever ? .... every shred of evidence that you presented for Yaldabaoth being the hebrew ? has been deconstructed, dating all the way back to the Nag Hammadi thread.

When lostsamurais challenged your doctrine, you lol'ed it off. When I challenged your doctrine you pull up lame talking bout its not my research and tried to jump back to a Hebrew topic.

I could care less about your personal beliefs, but every time I see you spewing historical ? I will check you.

• ascen2012
    Options
    then you can't read scripture, in the book of acts with the holy spirit giving the apostle peter a sign they found judas replacement, to be a discipline or one Of The 12 disciplesyou have to be taught and walk with yahushua, it's in the book of acts. After the death of the disciples there are no more apostles. In revelation the 12 disciples will have a seat over the 12 tribes, not 13. u do the math

Jesus Christ Himself called Saul/Paul to be His apostle. Paul glorified Jesus Christ from the time he was called by Christ (knocked off the horse and rendered blind) till the time he was martyred for the cause of Jesus Christ. You're preaching another gospel.
  • waterproof
    Options

Jesus Christ Himself called Saul/Paul to be His apostle. Paul glorified Jesus Christ from the time he was called by Christ (knocked off the horse and rendered blind) till the time he was martyred for the cause of Jesus Christ. You're preaching another gospel.

again he changed that story twice in his letters and I dare you to say it's a lie.
  • ascen2012
    Options

again he changed that story twice in his letters and I dare you to say it's a lie.

Scripture is ? breathed man (2 Timothy 3:16). Take up your problems with ? .
  • waterproof
    Options

Scripture is ? breathed man (2 Timothy 3:16). Take up your problems with ? .
    Shalom, u didn't refute it. We are done here
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options

Lol get your instigating butt out of here waterproof.. dude was schoolin yo ass now u trying to change the subject.
  • waterproof
    Options
    This wicked fool is out of his damned mind, @bambu , brother u got beenfool shook you done destroyed his youtube scholarship and his lack of research that he think I am u, very powerful
  • bambu
    Options
    lol.... I see

To whom it may concern,

I have been on the IC for a long time. I do not post often because I try to only speak when I feel that I have something meaningful to contribute. However, I will not hesitate to correct someone promoting youtube scholarship about my ancestors.
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This wicked fool is out of his damned mind, @bambu , brother u got beenfool shook you done destroyed his youtube scholarship and his lack of research that he think I am u, very powerful

plz.. go worship your father YALDABAOTH DEMIURGE ya ? and ? .. you aint fooling nobody ? . thats why dude put you in your place. LMBO, been on the IC for damn near 10 years str8.

• beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ? wrote: »
    lol.... I see

To whom it may concern,

I have been on the IC for a long time. I do not post often because I try to only speak when I feel that I have something meaningful to contribute. However, I will not hesitate to correct someone promoting youtube scholarship about my ancestors.

YouTube scholarship about your ancestors? ? u talkin bout bimbitch? Unless Yaldabaoth is your father? Lol ? fool.
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options
    EXPOSING YALDABAOTH...

ALL PRAISES TO THE CREATOR, THE FATHER OF YESHUA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCgI8rWHHA4&feature=relmfu

• toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    Options
    As a bystander trying to make sense of the debate going on here... what "bambu" posted is confirming that "Yaldoboath" (whoever that is) is not the hebrew ? in the bible, yet he was the one that created mankind and also created angels...???
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options
    toktaylor wrote: »
    As a bystander trying to make sense of the debate going on here... what "bambu" posted is confirming that "Yaldoboath" (whoever that is) is not the hebrew ? in the bible, yet he was the one that created mankind and also created angels...???

I'm not entirely sure what he posted as I didn't pay much attention to it since I already suspected him of being an alias/troll account as he usually post in my threads looking for my attention. (just go review the initial confrontation between the both of us a page or 2 back).. Basically, Yaldabaoth is a character depicted in the early Christian Gnostic Gospels which were not included in the New Testament Canon. Many of the earliest Christians used these gospels during the 1st & 2nd centuries and for a while afterwards until they were wiped out by the Roman Catholic Church during events like the Crusades and Inquisition. Many scholars believe it was the original form of Christanity before the Catholic Church and Constantine took over with their own version. But in their gospels they depict the ? in the old testament (genesis 2:4) as an entity called Yaldabaoth and they believe he was not the Prime Creator or the Father Jesus revealed in his teachings.. They believed he was the ? of this world that Jesus taught about. Bambu, asked me to prove that Yaldaboth and that hebrew ? were the same entity. I told him it's not my own private interpretation since that doctrine had already been revealed in the Gnostic gospels over 2,000 years ago in over 52 codex books found in Egypt in 1945. If it was my own private interpretation then I could see why he asked such a question but it's not and he is just being a troll. I told him if he wanted an answer to go do research into their gospels but he does not want to research he just wanted to get my attention. Lol
  • bambu
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Yaldabaoth (whom gnostics identified as ? of old testament)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

A lion-faced deity found on a Gnostic gem in Bernard de Montfaucon’s L’antiquité expliquée et représentée en figures may be a depiction of the Demiurge.
    In the Ophite and Sethian systems, which have many affinities with that last mentioned, the making of the world is ascribed to a company of seven archons, whose names are given, but their chief, “Yaldabaoth” (also known as "Yaltabaoth" or "Ialdabaoth") comes into still greater prominence.

In the Apocryphon of John circa 120-180 AD, the Demiurge arrogantly declares that he has made the world by himself:
    Now the archon (ruler) who is weak has three names. The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas (“fool”), and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, "I am ? and there is no other ? beside me," for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.[23]

He is Demiurge and maker of man, but as a ray of light from above enters the body of man and gives him a soul, Yaldabaoth is filled with envy; he tries to limit man's knowledge by forbidding him the fruit of knowledge in paradise. The Demiurge, fearing lest Jesus, whom he had intended as his Messiah, should spread the knowledge of the Supreme ? , had him crucified by the Romans. At the consummation of all things all light will return to the Pleroma. But Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge, with the material world, will be cast into the lower depths.

In Pistis Sophia Yaldabaoth has already sunk from his high estate and resides in Chaos, where, with his forty-nine demons, he tortures wicked souls in boiling rivers of pitch, and with other punishments (pp. 257, 382). He is an archon with the face of a lion, half flame and half darkness.
    Yaldabaoth is frequently called "the Lion-faced", leontoeides, with the body of a serpent. We are told also,[24] that the Demiurge is of a fiery nature, the words of Moses being applied to him, “the Lord our ? is a burning and consuming fire,” a text used also by Simon.[25]

Under the name of Nebro (rebel), Yaldabaoth is called an angel in the apocryphal Gospel of Judas. He is first mentioned in “The Cosmos, Chaos, and the Underworld” as one of the twelve angels to come “into being [to] rule over chaos and the [underworld]”. He comes from heaven, his “face flashed with fire and whose appearance was defiled with blood”. Nebro creates six angels in addition to the angel Saklas to be his assistants. These six in turn create another twelve angels “with each one receiving a portion in the heavens.”

Not sure how you figure Yaldabaoth was the ? of the old testament, remember the archons?

“The names of glory of those who rule over the seven heavens are these:

Yaldabaoth, called also Saklas and Samael
    Saturn.~~~~~~ Later illustrated in the Greek Saturnalia.
    Feminine name: Pronoia (Forethought) Sambathas, "week".
    Prophets:[9] Moses, Joshua, Amos, Habakkuk.
    From Hebrew yalda bahut, "Child of Chaos"? The outermost who created the six others, and therefore the chief ruler and Demiurge par excellence. Called "the Lion-faced", leontoeides.

Iao
    Jupiter.
    Feminine name: Lordship.
    Prophets: Samuel, Nathan, Jonah, Micah.
    Perhaps from Yahu, Yahweh, but possibly also from the magic cry iao in the Mysteries.

Sabaoth
    Mars.
    Feminine name: Deity.
    Prophets: Elijah, Joel, Zechariah.
    The Old Testament title ? of Hosts was thought a proper name, hence Jupiter Sabbas (Yahweh Sabaoth).

Astaphanos, or Astaphaios
    Venus.
    Feminine name: Sophia (Wisdom).
    Prophets: Esdras, Zephaniah.
    Astraphaios is beyond doubt the planet Venus, as there are gnostic gems with a female figure and the legend ASTAPHE, which name is also used in magic spells as the name of a goddess.

Adonaios
    The Sun.
    Feminine name: Kingship.
    Prophets: Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Daniel.
    From the Hebrew term for "the Lord", used of ? ; Adonis of the Syrians representing the Winter sun in the cosmic tragedy of Tammuz. In the Mandaean system Adonaios represents the Sun.

Elaios, or Ailoaios, or sometimes Ailoein
    Mercury.
    Feminine name: Jealousy.
    Prophets: Tobias, Haggai.
    From Elohim, ? (El).

Horaios
    The Moon.
    Feminine name: Wealth.
    Prophets: Michaiah, Nahum.
    From Jaroah? or "light"? or Horus?

This is the Seven of the week; these are the ones who govern the world.”

• bambu
    edited May 2012
    Options

The "Yaldoboath" is one of seven archons, not the creator of mankind. My post above describes its role in Sethian and Gnostic systems.

Beenwize is a ? ....

Just because they begin with Ya, does not prove a relationship.
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options

The "Yaldoboath" is one of seven archons, not the creator of mankind.
    Beenwize is a ? ....

troll.. the gnostics believed that Jesus Father was the Prime Creator not Yaldabaoth.

and any grade school kid who researches history will know that the gnostics identified the Yaldaboath character of their gospels as the ? in the old testament. like i said this is not of private interpretation or a new theory. this is something that was recorded in their gospels over 2,000 years ago. so playing internet games will never erase recorded history or their gospels. Lol you might need to figure out how to contact the people that wrote them if you want to prove the character they wrote about is not the deity in the old testament because their gospels directly quote old testament scripture and events and identify him as being the entity they are writing about.
  • bambu
    Options

Beenwize is a ? ....

troll.. the gnostics believed that Jesus Father was the Prime Creator not Yaldabaoth.

and any grade school kid who researches history will know that the gnostics identified the Yaldaboath character of their gospels as the ? in the old testament. like i said this is not of private interpretation or a new theory. this is something that was recorded in their gospels over 2,000 years ago. so playing internet games will never erase recorded history or their gospels. Lol you might need to figure out how to contact the people that wrote them if you want to prove the character they wrote about is not the deity in the old testament because their gospels directly quote old testament scripture and events and identify him as being the entity they are writing about.

? .... you must be a fool.

You keep saying that ? , but ignore the evidence. Like I say if you really believe that ? provide some evidence!!!

I know you mad because I came in your wack ass thread and deconstructed your ? .
    38690014_dealwithit_gif.gif
    More deal with it here

• beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options

Beenwize is a ? ....

? .... you must be a fool.

You keep saying that ? , but ignore the evidence. Like I say if you really believe that ? provide some evidence!!!

I know you mad because I came in your wack ass thread and deconstructed your ? .L]

U mad lil boy?

Pick up the gospels and READ or ? and stop crying ? aka waterproof. get your ol tired ass up out of here. you didn't have ? to do with this thread in the first place while you sliding in here like a snake looking to incite an argument. Lol and what exactly did you deconstruct lil ? boy? your face?

their gospels directly quote old testament scripture and events and identify him as being the entity they are writing about.

^^ nuff said... now kick rocks hoe. :)
  • bambu
    Options
  • beenwize
    Options