Was Jesus referring to Yahweh/Jehovah or someone else???

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Yaldabaoth (whom gnostics identified as ? of old testament)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

A lion-faced deity found on a Gnostic gem in Bernard de Montfaucon’s L’antiquité expliquée et représentée en figures may be a depiction of the Demiurge.
    In the Ophite and Sethian systems, which have many affinities with that last mentioned, the making of the world is ascribed to a company of seven archons, whose names are given, but their chief, “Yaldabaoth” (also known as "Yaltabaoth" or "Ialdabaoth") comes into still greater prominence.

In the Apocryphon of John circa 120-180 AD, the Demiurge arrogantly declares that he has made the world by himself:
    Now the archon (ruler) who is weak has three names. The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas (“fool”), and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, "I am ? and there is no other ? beside me," for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.[23]

He is Demiurge and maker of man, but as a ray of light from above enters the body of man and gives him a soul, Yaldabaoth is filled with envy; he tries to limit man's knowledge by forbidding him the fruit of knowledge in paradise. The Demiurge, fearing lest Jesus, whom he had intended as his Messiah, should spread the knowledge of the Supreme ? , had him crucified by the Romans. At the consummation of all things all light will return to the Pleroma. But Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge, with the material world, will be cast into the lower depths.

In Pistis Sophia Yaldabaoth has already sunk from his high estate and resides in Chaos, where, with his forty-nine demons, he tortures wicked souls in boiling rivers of pitch, and with other punishments (pp. 257, 382). He is an archon with the face of a lion, half flame and half darkness.
    Yaldabaoth is frequently called "the Lion-faced", leontoeides, with the body of a serpent. We are told also,[24] that the Demiurge is of a fiery nature, the words of Moses being applied to him, “the Lord our ? is a burning and consuming fire,” a text used also by Simon.[25]

Under the name of Nebro (rebel), Yaldabaoth is called an angel in the apocryphal Gospel of Judas. He is first mentioned in “The Cosmos, Chaos, and the Underworld” as one of the twelve angels to come “into being [to] rule over chaos and the [underworld]”. He comes from heaven, his “face flashed with fire and whose appearance was defiled with blood”. Nebro creates six angels in addition to the angel Saklas to be his assistants. These six in turn create another twelve angels “with each one receiving a portion in the heavens.”

Not sure how you figure Yaldabaoth was the ? of the old testament, remember the archons?

“The names of glory of those who rule over the seven heavens are these:

Yaldabaoth, called also Saklas and Samael
    Saturn.~~~~~~ Later illustrated in the Greek Saturnalia.
    Feminine name: Pronoia (Forethought) Sambathas, "week".
    Prophets:[9] Moses, Joshua, Amos, Habakkuk.
    From Hebrew yalda bahut, "Child of Chaos"? The outermost who created the six others, and therefore the chief ruler and Demiurge par excellence. Called "the Lion-faced", leontoeides.

Iao
    Jupiter.
    Feminine name: Lordship.
    Prophets: Samuel, Nathan, Jonah, Micah.
    Perhaps from Yahu, Yahweh, but possibly also from the magic cry iao in the Mysteries.

Sabaoth
    Mars.
    Feminine name: Deity.
    Prophets: Elijah, Joel, Zechariah.
    The Old Testament title ? of Hosts was thought a proper name, hence Jupiter Sabbas (Yahweh Sabaoth).

Astaphanos, or Astaphaios
    Venus.
    Feminine name: Sophia (Wisdom).
    Prophets: Esdras, Zephaniah.
    Astraphaios is beyond doubt the planet Venus, as there are gnostic gems with a female figure and the legend ASTAPHE, which name is also used in magic spells as the name of a goddess.

Adonaios
    The Sun.
    Feminine name: Kingship.
    Prophets: Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Daniel.
    From the Hebrew term for "the Lord", used of ? ; Adonis of the Syrians representing the Winter sun in the cosmic tragedy of Tammuz. In the Mandaean system Adonaios represents the Sun.

Elaios, or Ailoaios, or sometimes Ailoein
    Mercury.
    Feminine name: Jealousy.
    Prophets: Tobias, Haggai.
    From Elohim, ? (El).
    Reap
    Horaios
    The Moon.
    Feminine name: Wealth.
    Prophets: Michaiah, Nahum.
    From Jaroah? or "light"? or Horus?

This is the Seven of the week; these are the ones who govern the world.”

Lol..but but the gnostic christians said, shut up u can't read worth ? , u blasphemy against the most high thought u was onto something going to reap what u sow boy
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I appreciate the references, but I was just trying to get your interpretation since you support a Christian doctrine.

I think that it is obvious that the seven archons, including Yaldabaoth corresponded to the seven heavens, not the old testament ? . However, some of the archons such as Sabaoth and Iao were possibly influenced by the Hebrew ? .
    but but but the gnostic christians said, naw stupid ass you just can't read worth a damn and is slow, u done curse Yah because the same people on you tube who is dumb like you with ? up reading skill said so. U blasphemy boy, called the father out his name u can't go back, so u better just except what's comin
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    I appreciate the references, but I was just trying to get your interpretation since you support a Christian doctrine.

I think that it is obvious that the seven archons, including Yaldabaoth corresponded to the seven heavens, not the old testament ? . However, some of the archons such as Sabaoth and Iao were possibly influenced by the Hebrew ? .

Again yaldaboth is not YHWH, all the blasphemy against yah u done is going to come back on you beenfool

idiot, the doctrine of Yaldaboth being Yhwh is not a private interpretation I created on my own. This is ACCORDING to early christian gospels from the 1st and 2nd centuries on what many scholars teach were the gospels of Christ. Again, their are many Gnostic Christians that have lived from then until TODAY who practice this form of Christianity. None of us were alive 2,000 years ago to know what he taught so ? . Lol, you are a nut for real. The Creator is not of darkness as you are. now take your rabbit mind butt to bed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nag_Hammadi_library

The Nag Hammadi library[1] is a collection of early Christian Gnostic texts discovered near the Upper Egyptian town of Nag Hammadi in 1945. Twelve leather-bound papyrus codices buried in a sealed jar were found by a local peasant named Mohammed Ali Samman.[2][3] The writings in these codices comprised fifty-two mostly Gnostic treatises, but they also include three works belonging to the Corpus Hermeticum and a partial translation/alteration of Plato's Republic. In his "Introduction" to The Nag Hammadi Library in English, James Robinson suggests that these codices may have belonged to a nearby Pachomian monastery, and were buried after Bishop Athanasius condemned the use of non-canonical books in his Festal Letter of 367 AD.
    The contents of the codices were written in the Coptic language, though the works were probably all translations from Greek.[4] The best-known of these works is probably the Gospel of Thomas, of which the Nag Hammadi codices contain the only complete text. After the discovery it was recognized that fragments of these sayings attributed to Jesus appeared in manuscripts discovered at Oxyrhynchus in 1898 (P. Oxy. 1), and matching quotations were recognized in other early Christian sources. Subsequently, a 1st or 2nd century date of composition circa 80 AD has been proposed for the lost Greek originals of the Gmixed with gospel of Thomas. The buried manuscripts themselves date from the third and forth centuries.
    The Nag Hammadi codices are housed in the Coptic Museum in Cairo, Egypt. To read about their significance to modern scholarship into early Christianity, see the Gnosticism article.

Shut up u stupid ass u interpret the heathen doctrine wrong and made a fool out of urself, it's greek mythology mixed with hebrew doctrine u don't understand ? , u done just ? up and try save face you done ? up boy and blasphemy against the most high,

are you still here crying? Lmbo damn shame. Haha

It's funny looking at a religious nut as yourself who knows nothing whatsoever regarding the Creator. Only a fool puts the CREATOR in a box and expects its ways to be of a religious zealot human. You need to learn some spiritually u heathen... You are none other than the son of Yaldabaoth.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Again yaldaboth is not YHWH, all the blasphemy against yah u done is going to come back on you beenfool

idiot, the doctrine of Yaldaboth being Yhwh is not a private interpretation I created on my own. This is ACCORDING to early christian gospels from the 1st and 2nd centuries on what many scholars teach were the gospels of Christ. Again, their are many Gnostic Christians that have lived from then until TODAY who practice this form of Christianity. None of us were alive 2,000 years ago to know what he taught so ? . Lol, you are a nut for real. The Creator is not of darkness as you are. now take your rabbit mind butt to bed.

The Nag Hammadi library[1] is a collection of early Christian Gnostic texts discovered near the Upper Egyptian town of Nag Hammadi in 1945. Twelve leather-bound papyrus codices buried in a sealed jar were found by a local peasant named Mohammed Ali Samman.[2][3] The writings in these codices comprised fifty-two mostly Gnostic treatises, but they also include three works belonging to the Corpus Hermeticum and a partial translation/alteration of Plato's Republic. In his "Introduction" to The Nag Hammadi Library in English, James Robinson suggests that these codices may have belonged to a nearby Pachomian monastery, and were buried after Bishop Athanasius condemned the use of non-canonical books in his Festal Letter of 367 AD.
    The contents of the codices were written in the Coptic language, though the works were probably all translations from Greek.[4] The best-known of these works is probably the Gospel of Thomas, of which the Nag Hammadi codices contain the only complete text. After the discovery it was recognized that fragments of these sayings attributed to Jesus appeared in manuscripts discovered at Oxyrhynchus in 1898 (P. Oxy. 1), and matching quotations were recognized in other early Christian sources. Subsequently, a 1st or 2nd century date of composition circa 80 AD has been proposed for the lost Greek originals of the Gospel of Thomas. The buried manuscripts themselves date from the third and forth centuries.
    The Nag Hammadi codices are housed in the Coptic Museum in Cairo, Egypt. To read about their significance to modern scholarship into early Christianity, see the Gnosticism article.

You have provided zero evidence that Yaldaboth is connected to the Hebrew ? . (even in your references)

I do not really consider video a research tool, but I am afraid that some people do not have good reading comprehension skills (hard-headed have to see it to believe it)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsaRQDxmLqY

P.S. you cannot be sure that none of us were here 2000 years ago.....HOTEP

• beenwize
    Options

The contents of the codices were written in the Coptic language, though the works were probably all translations from Greek.[4] The best-known of these works is probably the Gospel of Thomas, of which the Nag Hammadi codices contain the only complete text. After the discovery it was recognized that fragments of these sayings attributed to Jesus appeared in manuscripts discovered at Oxyrhynchus in 1898 (P. Oxy. 1), and matching quotations were recognized in other early Christian sources. Subsequently, a 1st or 2nd century date of composition circa 80 AD has been proposed for the lost Greek originals of the Gospel of Thomas. The buried manuscripts themselves date from the third and forth centuries.

You have provided zero evidence that Yaldaboth is connected to the Hebrew ? . (even in your references)

I do not really consider video a research tool, but I am afraid that some people do not have good reading comprehension skills (hard-headed have to see it to believe it)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsaRQDxmLqY

P.S. you cannot be sure that none of us were here 2000 years ago.....HOTEP

I've never claimed the New Testament gospels to be exactly accurate according to history. I've already said that they were compiled and revised by the Roman Catholic church. And as far as Yaldabatoh being identified is the hebrew ? , that is not of a private interpretation (did you not read or comprehend this before? :/) If you really want a answer to your question research into early Gnostic Christianity because they identified this over 2,000 years ago according to their gospels, it's not a new thing that just came out recently from a private source, duh. And thanks but no thanks for you Acharya S | D.M. Murdock youtube video, she is an atheist who denies the historical existence of Yeshua and does not believe any of the Bible anyway.

But hey if you going to support Acharya S as being a reliable source you should also look up what she teaches regarding the Old Testament and the hebrew ? . She says he was known as Baal before being known as Yahweh.

http://www.truthbeknown.com/anunnaki.htm

Yahweh

Also, the biblical ? Yahweh is not a person, alien or otherwise. "He" too is in large part a solar myth. Regarding Yahweh, the Catholic Encyclopedia says:

"It seems likely that the name of Ea, or Ya, or Aa, the oldest ? of the Babylonian Pantheon, is connected with the name Jahve, Jahu, or Ja, of the Old Testament."

The Babylonian "Ea" is equivalent to Enlil, whom, as we have seen, is a sun ? .

(The following regarding Yahweh is an excerpt from The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold by Acharya S .)

Prior to being labeled Yahweh, the Israelite ? was called "Baal." signifying the sun in the Age of Taurus. When the sun passed into Aries, "the Lord's" name was changed to the Egyptian Iao, which became YHWH, IEUE, Yahweh, Jahweh, Jehovah and Jah. This ancient name "IAO/Iao" represents the totality of "? ," as the "I" symbolizes unity, the "a" is the "alpha" or beginning, while the "o" is the "omega" or end.

In fact, the name Yahweh, Iao or any number of variants thereof can be found in several cultures:

"In Phoenicia the Sun was known as Adonis...identical with Iao, or, according to the Chinese faith, Yao (Jehovah), the Sun, who makes his appearance in the world 'at midnight of the twenty-fourth day of the twelfth month.'"

YHWH/IEUE was additionally the Egyptian sun ? Ra:

"Ra was the father in heaven, who has the title of 'Huhi' the eternal, from which the Hebrews derived the name 'Ihuh.'"

Thus, the tetragrammaton or sacred name of ? IAO/IEUE/YHWH is very old, pre-Israelite, and can be etymologically linked to numerous gods, even to "Jesus," or "Yahushua," whose name means "salvation" or "Iao/YHWH saves."

Yahweh had yet another aspect to "his" persona, as at some early stage the "sacred tetragrammaton" of "? " was bi-gendered. As Walker states:

"Jewish mystical tradition viewed the original Jehovah as an androgyne, his/her name compounded as Jah (jod) and the pre-Hebraic name of Eve, Havah or Hawah, rendered he-vau-he- in Hebrew letters. The four letters together made the sacred tetragrammaton, YHWH, the secret name of ? .... The Bible contains many plagiarized excerpts from earlier hymns and prayers to Ishtar and other Goddess figures, with the name of Yahweh substituted for that of the female deity."

Thus, even Yahweh was at one time plural, but "he" eventually became an all-male, sky ? . This singular Yahweh was a warrior ? , representing the sun in Aries, which is ruled by the warlike Mars and symbolized by the Ram-the same symbolic ram "caught in a thicket" near Abraham and used by him as a replacement sacrifice for his son Isaac. This warrior ? Yahweh was not only Jealous but Zealous, as his name is rendered in Young's Literal Translation:

"...for ye do not bow yourselves to another ? -for Jehovah, whose name [is] Zealous, is a zealous ? ." (Exodus 34:14)

In fact, the same word in Hebrew is used for both jealous and zealous, although is transliterated differently, "qanna" being jealous and "qana," zealous. As El Elyon was but one of the Canaanite Elohim, the Most High ? , so was "Yahweh," as "El Qanna," the Jealous/Zealous ? , which is why in the Old Testament he keeps sticking his nose in and shouting at everyone. The title "Jealous/Zealous" is also appropriate for a ? represented by a volcano, as was Yahweh by the smoky and fiery Mt. Sinai. Hence, Yahweh's followers themselves were intolerant and hotheaded zealots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU9zpXe1k3A&feature=relmfu

• bambu
    Options
    The only reason I posted that video is because you act like you cannot read any referenced materials. And if it is not your interpretation, why do you keep spilling all over this board?

I do not have any questions to be answered, again...you post views that are not yours with no references.

It appears that you should be looking for answers, you support a Christian doctrine, but jumped subjects when brother samurais brought it up.

and that goofball who attempted to refute Acharya's research failed miserably.
  • beenwize
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The only reason I posted that video is because you act like you cannot read any referenced materials. And if it is not your interpretation, why do you keep spilling all over this board?

I do not have any questions to be answered, again...you post views that are not yours with no references.

It appears that you should be looking for answers, you support a Christian doctrine, but jumped subjects when brother samurais brought it up.

If you don't believe any of the New Testament gospels then that's 'your truth.' I could care less what you believe is accurate according to history. And yes, I've already read referenced materials, you should try looking up some yourself if you are seeking information, that's what I do. You found a video that attempts to debunk the New Testament so nothing should be stopping you from conducting other research. But hey Acharya S also teaches that Yahweh was known as Baal and teaches against the Old Testament being accurate to history as well. So much for who you rely on.

And that goofball is not the only one who refuted the atheist Acharya, that was part 1 of his video first of all and many others have refuted her as well.
  • bambu
    edited May 2012
    Options

If you don't believe any of the New Testament gospels then that's 'your truth.' I could care less what you believe is accurate according to history. And yes, I've already read referenced materials, you should try looking up some yourself if you are seeking information, that's what I do. You found a video that attempts to debunk the New Testament so nothing should be stopping you from conducting other research. But hey Acharya S also teaches that Yahweh was known as Baal and teaches against the Old Testament being accurate to history as well. So much for who you rely on.

And that goofball is not the only one who refuted the atheist Acharya, that was part 1 of his video first of all and many others have refuted her as well.

You are a fool if you think that Acharya has "my truth." I told you I only posted the video because you do not read well.

I am a historian, so any historical inaccuracies surrounding any religion are on my radar.

And I see what you did there..... Attempting to divert the historical heat away from your anointed one. How dare you attack my Hebrew brothers when you uphold a faulty doctrine. We have already had several discussions concerning Hebrew beliefs. Defend your research and beliefs or GTFOHWTBS!!!!
  • beenwize
    Options

You are a fool if you think that Acharya has "my truth." I told you I only posted the video because you do not read well.

I am a historian, so any historical inaccuracies surrounding any religion are on my radar.

And I see what you did there..... Attempting to divert the historical heat away from your anointed one. How dare you attack my Hebrew brothers when you uphold a faulty doctrine. We have already had several discussions concerning Hebrew beliefs. Defend your research and beliefs or GTFOHWTBS!!!!

It appears you are only in this thread seeking some attention. If Acharya research is not your version of truth then don't post Acharya research in this thread or present it as a reliable source for someone to trust in. I could care less about her or your views on the historical accuracy of the New Testament or Yeshua. And nobody is in here attacking anyone, but you and others who don't agree with your version of truth. You slithering in here like a snake into an exchange between myself and someone else just to try to gain attention and to start an altercation. I smelled you a million miles away. Lol, I have my own views and they have their own views. This is my thread so I will continue to post my research, I'm not in your thread attempting to force my views on you am I? Now get your wack fake historian ass out of here with your faulty Yeshua/Horus connection doctrines. And once again for the real ? that cannot read, Yaldabaoth being the hebrew ? is not of any private interpretation or research.. THIS HAS BEEN TAUGHT EVER SENSE 2,000 YEARS AGO ACCORDING TO THE EARLY GNOSTIC GOSPELS. Again if you want to know the exact connection then simply do some RESEARCH into how they made the connection. How hard is that?
  • waterproof
    edited May 2012
    Options

I do not have any questions to be answered, again...you post views that are nfrot yours with no references.

And I see what you did there..... Attempting to divert the historical heat away from your anointed one. How dare you attack my Hebrew bothers when you uphold a faulty doctrine. We have already had several discussions concerning Hebrew beliefs. Defend your research and beliefs or GTFOHWTBS!!!!

Shalom @ brother @bambu it's a blessing to have your knowledge in this thread coming from a nile valley brother, brother he try to use the nile valley ancestors as a cop out when his back against the wall. When we expose the faults in the pauline hellenist influence he then run to the greek heathen influence sophia influence gnostic christanity, when we shut that door he runs to ancient egyptians spiritual nile valley, trying to put us, brothers in blood and spirit against each other, but it won't work. Brothers defend each other against wickedness and those who cause stryfe
  • beenwize
    Options

I don't doubt the possibility of you being an alias account of 'waterproof.' As he has been caught by myself in past time with an alias account cosigning himself. Is that you again waterproof?

You had to run to your other account just to cosign yourself? how childish for someone that has been posting on this forum for at least 10 years, LMBO.... Get a life, you not fooling me.

• bambu
    Options

I don't doubt the possibility of you being an alias account of 'waterproof.' As he has been caught by myself in past time with an alias account cosigning himself. Is that you again waterproof?

You had to run to your other account just to cosign yourself? how childish for someone that has been posting on this forum for at least 10 years, LMBO.... Get a life, you not fooling me.

You are a ? ... check my account fool, I am a Knight of Imhotep.

Although my Hebrew brothers and I disagree on some issues, we are still brothers on a quest for knowledge.

You have displayed a low level of reading comprehension and that you are a youtube scholar that can not defend your own thoughts. You are not seeking knowledge, you are regurgitating the research of others without proper analysis.

Again.... Defend your research and beliefs or GTFOHWTBS!!!!

• beenwize
    Options
    Fool, once again if you want to know the connection get off your ass and do the research. I don't hold any belief as the ultimate truth because their is no way of me verifying the authenticity of any religious literature, but that don't stop me from researching and formimg an opinion on what feels right to me at a.given time. And shut up about Hebrew brothers cuz Im not against it anyway. I'm for seeking deeper truth beyond the basic info that has been presented to the masses this far. I have ppl of the Hebrew faith in my family so I'm not againt it. But I am against deception, lies, and mental slavery. And I refuse to only rely on books the slave master used for indoctrinating the masses. So I research beyond what was presented. I did not stop at the New Testament canon, I researched beyond it into early Christaianity which is how I was introduced to the Gnostic gospels. Those are things that a real seeker of truth will do. I will never hold 1 book and say everything that does not agree with this book is automatically false.
  • bambu
    Options

It appears you are only in this thread seeking some attention. If Acharya research is not your version of truth then don't post Acharya research in this thread or present it as a reliable source for someone to trust in. I could care less about her or your views on the historical accuracy of the New Testament or Yeshua. And nobody is in here attacking anyone, but you and others who don't agree with your version of truth. You slithering in here like a snake into an exchange between myself and someone else just to try to gain attention and to start an altercation. I smelled you a million miles away. Lol, I have my own views and they have their own views. This is my thread so I will continue to post my research, I'm not in your thread attempting to force my views on you am I? Now get your wack fake historian ass out of here with your faulty Yeshua/Horus connection doctrines. And once again for the real ? that cannot read, Yaldabaoth being the hebrew ? is not of any private interpretation or research.. THIS HAS BEEN TAUGHT EVER SENSE 2,000 YEARS AGO ACCORDING TO THE EARLY GNOSTIC GOSPELS. Again if you want to know the exact connection then simply do some RESEARCH into how they made the connection. How hard is that?

? please..... you have yet to post evidence of the bolded and underlined, but you keep posting the ? .

You clearly do not understand that the archons correlated to the seven heavens.

• beenwize
    Options
    Lol. Once again get off your silly ass and do research into how they made this connection 2,000 years ago. Are you really that slow?
  • waterproof
    Options

Lol another cop out I see, not only you is dumb, a lazy ass student with a reading problem but u is a coward, im not bambu maybe if ur ? search past threads we had respectable disagreement. But how dare u disrespect the horus and yahushua connection, you don't know about how spirits work, know some nile valley brothers will school u
  • beenwize
    Options

Lol another cop out I see, not only you is dumb, a lazy ass student with a reading problem but u is a coward, im not bambu maybe if ur ? search past threads we had respectable disagreement. But how dare u disrespect the horus and yahushua connection, you don't know about how spirits work, know some nile valley brothers will school u

There are no Nile Valley brothers in this thread ? . And I still don't doubt that's your alias account. You been caught once before in your 10 year history of posting on this website.
    Now gtfoh Yaldabaoth's son..
  • ascen2012
    ascen2012 Members Posts: 14
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ascen2012 wrote: »
    The original Christians were esoteric Gnosticism

I see where you going at but the word esoteric is a greek word and it got a meaning to it that I don't agree with but I can see why they gave the hebrew who followed and was taught by Yahushua the essenes and ebonites that because they know and used hebrew science the same yahushua used to heal

not quite True Esoteric Christianity redeems churchianity

Please do not mix the exoteric (outer) teachings of the current catholic/evangelic church (St P) with the esoteric (inner) teachings of the current christian gnostic, theosophic and mystic community (St John).

The concept of the three big religion, Christianity, Judaism and Islam is exoteric, because the perception of ? is outside ourselves.

The christian esoteric teachings exists as gnostic, theosophic and mystic communities like the Universal White Brotherhood (Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov, Peter Deunov ) which perceive ? inside ourselves.

In Judaism the esoteric teaching is the kabbala.

In Islam the esoteric teaching is sufism.

As you can see, true christianity is not yet fully known to the mass, but soon will be. Therefore the current pope, Pat Robertson and other sadly mislead clerics are typically for exoteric christianity.

Its only a question of time until exoteric christianity will be history, redeemed by Esoteric Christianity.

That means according Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov:

When love comes, there will be no more religion

It is when one has no more love that laws and rules are needed; and even at this moment, laws and rules do not serve in much. As long as there is no love, there will be religions which will never be able to bring the human beings towards ? . But when love will come, there will be no more religion. Religion will become internal and will show itself under shape of kindness, brilliance, sacrifice, sweetness and light. It is when love left the humanity that religion has come to compensate for it. But when love will come, religion will fade because it will have entered again the heart of the man.
  • waterproof
    Options

I see where you going at but the word esoteric is a greek word and it got a meaning to it that I don't agree with but I can see why they gave the hebrew who followed and was taught by Yahushua the essenes and ebonites that because they know and used hebrew science the same yahushua used to heal

Please do not mix the exoteric (outer) teachings of the current catholic/evangelic church (St P) with the esoteric (inner) teachings of the current christian gnostic, theosophic and mystic community (St John).

The concept of the three big religion, Christianity, Judaism and Islam is exoteric, because the perception of ? is outside ourselves.

The christian esoteric teachings exists as gnostic, theosophic and mystic communities like the Universal White Brotherhood (Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov, Peter Deunov ) which perceive ? inside ourselves.

As you can see, true christianity is not yet fully known to the mass, but soon will be. Therefore the current pope, Pat Robertson and other sadly mislead clerics are typically for exoteric christianity.

Its only a question of time until exoteric christianity will be history, redeemed by Esoteric Christianity.

«It is when one has no more love that laws and rules are needed; and even at this moment, laws and rules do not serve in much. As long as there is no love, there will be religions which will never be able to bring the human beings towards ? . But when love will come, there will be no more religion. Religion will become internal and will show itself under shape of kindness, brilliance, sacrifice, sweetness and light. It is when love left the humanity that religion has come to compensate for it. But when love will come, religion will fade because it will have entered again the heart of the man.»

Hebrews nevered practice the kabbala, that's what the jews practice which the pharisee followers of the talmud use, that's spells and socerey. Hebrews have hebrew science, our ancestors never cast spells, by knowing the connection of all things and know how the body works through the father and holy spirit things was done
  • waterproof
    Options

There are no Nile Valley brothers in this thread ? . And I still don't doubt that's your alias account. You been caught once before in your 10 year history of posting on this website.
    Now gtfoh Yaldabaoth's son..

Brother bambu is a nile valley spiritual brother, you is damn lie dat ? jamal who became the laughing stock of the ic, im waterproof
  • beenwize
    Options

It is when one has no more love that laws and rules are needed; and even at this moment, laws and rules do not serve in much. As long as there is no love, there will be religions which will never be able to bring the human beings towards ? . But when love will come, there will be no more religion. Religion will become internal and will show itself under shape of kindness, brilliance, sacrifice, sweetness and light. It is when love left the humanity that religion has come to compensate for it. But when love will come, religion will fade because it will have entered again the heart of the man.

Excellent post..
  • waterproof
    Options
    PAUL WAS A DISCIPLE OF SIMON BAR JESUS (SIMON THE SORCERER ) FURTHER MORE THE 4 GOSPELS ALL HAVE DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS OF THE CRUCIFICTION AND LUKE WASNT EVEN A ISRAELITE HE WAS A GENTILE lol INSHA THIS HELPS
    yes luke is a gentile, because paul followers was gentiles and he made gentiles disciples because no hebrews followed paul he even cried about that in acts. And there is a strong possibility that simon the sorcerer was his teacher, check my simon the sorcerer thread
  • ascen2012
    Options
    PAUL WAS A DISCIPLE OF SIMON BAR JESUS (SIMON THE SORCERER ) FURTHER MORE THE 4 GOSPELS ALL HAVE DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS OF THE CRUCIFICTION AND LUKE WASNT EVEN A ISRAELITE HE WAS A GENTILE lol INSHA THIS HELPS
    yes luke is a gentile, because paul followers was gentiles and he made gentiles disciples because no hebrews followed paul he even cried about that in acts. And there is a strong possibility that simon the sorcerer was his teacher, check my simon the sorcerer thread

"Paul is the only one who had any apprehension of the real esoteric significance of the Christ Myth in its cosmic aspects, while at the same time he was obliged to base his teachings principally on the exoteric beliefs of his hearers which centred round the personal Jesus."
    William Kingsland. The Gnosis or Ancient Wisdom in the Christian Scriptures

The original teaching of Jesus was thus passed on through Paul and those whom Paul and his immediate companions taught in the many cities they visited.

"The ? that made the world and all things therein, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; neither is he served by men's hands, as though he needed anything, seeing he himself giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; and he made of one every nation of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed seasons, and the bounds of their habitation; that they should seek ? , if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he is not far from each one of us; for in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain even of your own poets have said."
  • waterproof
    Options
    Man the original teachings of yahushua was not passed to shaul that's an outright lie. yahushua passed his knowledge to his disciples, his ministry the essenes and the ebonites and to hebrews who can understand his teachings in the scripture. Yahushua brother carried on the ministry of yahushua. Shaul aint never walked, or talk or taught by yahushua. Shaul gave up his hebrew heritage to become a roman citizen and a pharisee, he hunted and killed yahushua followers like they done to the messiah. James and christ followers fought against shaul. Shaul changed his story on damcaus twice in his writings he pushed hellenist views to please rome
  • ascen2012
    Options
    Man the original teachings of yahushua was not passed to shaul that's an outright lie. yahushua passed his knowledge to his disciples, his ministry the essenes and the ebonites and to hebrews who can understand his teachings in the scripture. Yahushua brother carried on the ministry of yahushua. Shaul aint never walked, or talk or taught by yahushua. Shaul gave up his hebrew heritage to become a roman citizen and a pharisee, he hunted and killed yahushua followers like they done to the messiah. James and christ followers fought against shaul. Shaul changed his story on damcaus twice in his writings he pushed hellenist views to please rome

it is not my place to argue or convince. i share my experiences. ? calls whom HE will, and rejects whom HE will. only those who accept ? and live in obedience to HIM will believe. ? had many things put in the bible specifically as stumbling blocks to those who reject HIM. i do not expect anyone to believe as i do. they cant unless ? teaches them. if people choose to reject ? and twist HIS word then it's on you. you walk on dangerous ground when you put out theories that are meant to deceive people. should anyone be lost for believing what you write. their blood will be on your head.