Nope ward aint fighting in no damn canada
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Adonis would smash kovalev 2

Adonis would rather fight nobodies bruh haha

Since he KO'd Dawson 4 years ago, he ain't did ? . He did fight Cloud right after but took 7 rounds to get Cloud out of there by corner stoppage. Beterbiev got him out of there in 2 rounds in only his 6th fight as a pro.

I'm convinced, all that fool do is talk. Stevenson ain't trying to fight no one. 4 years bruh... He ain't fought no one. Beterbiev would smash this fool face in.

Keep believing that propaganda... kovalev declined 2 purse bids for a Stevenson fight yet they sign the ward rematch for no money.... keep being sheep... kovalev ? hit with a right hand and quit. Adonis sleeps him and ? walks out the ring.... kovalev got ? and quit in him
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ward/Stevenson Montreal Quebec first qtr 2018 you heard it here first

Ward is the champ bruh. He ain't going to Canada haha
  • Mastery
    Options

Since he KO'd Dawson 4 years ago, he ain't did ? . He did fight Cloud right after but took 7 rounds to get Cloud out of there by corner stoppage. Beterbiev got him out of there in 2 rounds in only his 6th fight as a pro.

I'm convinced, all that fool do is talk. Stevenson ain't trying to fight no one. 4 years bruh... He ain't fought no one. Beterbiev would smash this fool face in.

Keep believing that propaganda... kovalev declined 2 purse bids for a Stevenson fight yet they sign the ward rematch for no money.... keep being sheep... kovalev ? hit with a right hand and quit. Adonis sleeps him and ? walks out the ring.... kovalev got ? and quit in him

Propaganda? C'mon bruh, you know me better than that ? haha. 4 years, and ain't fought no one of substance. Even YOU can't defend that.
  • Mastery
    Options

I will agree with you though that Kovalev definitely lifted his skirt last night. Low blows or not, Kovalev should have at least retaliated or tried to do something to get Ward up off of him but he didn't.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Youtube channel boxing now is live streaming all mayweather fights if yall want to take a look. Not in order but still worth a look. He shows other fighters too.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh but he can and will.
  • Mastery
    Options
    Oh and I hope Beterbiev gets matched with Stevenson within the next year or so just so I can see you cry thug tears ? haha
  • Mastery
    Options
    Oh but he can and will.

@playmaker88

Elaborate?
  • Mastery
    Options

Oh and the purse bid pullouts, I remember them vividly. HBO wouldn't allow Kovalev to fight on another network because of their contract with him, and knew Kovalev camp would lose the purse bid and they would have had to fight on SHO.

Still don't take away 4 years of nobodies bruh.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Oh but he can and will.

@playmaker88

Elaborate?

defend the absolute absurd you know how @aneed123 rolls
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had to work last night so i missed it live, but caught the replay this morning. Those last 3 body shots that finished off Kovalev were borderline at best. The 1st shot was def clean & that's the one that folded Kov up. The 2nd you can't really tell and the 3rd looked clean.

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mdot wrote: »

Looks like he landed on the belt line to me which is legal, especially considering how high Kovalev wore his trunks.
  • Mastery
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That stoppage was ? bit the body shots didnt look low enough to be considered a illegal.
  • aneed123
    Options

Propaganda? C'mon bruh, you know me better than that ? haha. 4 years, and ain't fought no one of substance. Even YOU can't defend that.

Fonfara the first fight was a good fighter. Also a lit of all haymon fighters got blackballed.but u like to omit that part
  • aneed123
    Options
    Oh but he can and will.

@playmaker88

Elaborate?

defend the absolute absurd you know how @aneed123 rolls

I defend to voiceless ya dig lol. Folk ran with hbo salty ? talking about adonis cuz he went with showtime who actually paid him his worth... fans are sheepoh adonis is a chicken or he a ? ... naw that ? got his money. In retaliation hb o and showtime haymon had a cold war where they only woul fighter their fighters ie adonis fought haymon guys and kovallev fought hbo guys and other promoters. people dont talk about it. They excuse kovalev turning down 2 purse bids as buisness but ignore adonis going to showtime as buisness.... its all politics and ?
  • JLacey
    JLacey Members Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Beautiful body work.. Sergey got outclassed. Ward really went up to light heavy and beat the best in the division twice. ? legend

Kovalev ain't the best but yeah, Ward beat who was perceived to be the best. Now watch him vacate instead of fighting his mandatory, Beterbiev.

Beterbiev fights in the eliminator July 29. He will win and become Ward's mandatory but I know Ward won't fight him. Too much risk, not enough reward.

Still waiting for one of the "top dogs" to fight my guy haha. He in the same boat as Rigondeaux and Lomachencko - a vast amateur background.

Word, I remember when he first went pro. You don't think if he builds his name up a lil more Ward would take the fight? Really wouldn't make sense to move back down to 168 and there aren't really any huge names at 175.

I honestly see the top dogs at 175 staying away from Beterbiev haha. That's just my opinion though.

Ward beats your boy up easy. If Ward doesn't move up he'll fight Beterbiev
  • Mastery
    Options
    JLacey wrote: »
    Beautiful body work.. Sergey got outclassed. Ward really went up to light heavy and beat the best in the division twice. ? legend

Kovalev ain't the best but yeah, Ward beat who was perceived to be the best. Now watch him vacate instead of fighting his mandatory, Beterbiev.

Beterbiev fights in the eliminator July 29. He will win and become Ward's mandatory but I know Ward won't fight him. Too much risk, not enough reward.

Still waiting for one of the "top dogs" to fight my guy haha. He in the same boat as Rigondeaux and Lomachencko - a vast amateur background.

Word, I remember when he first went pro. You don't think if he builds his name up a lil more Ward would take the fight? Really wouldn't make sense to move back down to 168 and there aren't really any huge names at 175.

I honestly see the top dogs at 175 staying away from Beterbiev haha. That's just my opinion though.

I doubt he fights Beterbiev, but I'm hoping it comes to fruition.
  • JLacey
    JLacey Members Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JLacey wrote: »

I doubt he fights Beterbiev, but I'm hoping it comes to fruition.

Ward don't duck. If he's the mandatory he'll fight him. Not too many other ? to fight. I'd fight Bellew at cruiserweight and get paid though
  • aneed123
    Options
    Just bumped into Danny Jacob's and Gevonta Davis in the club in da A .... the was humble and cool as hell
  • Mastery
    Options
    We got the Pacquiao-Horn fight in two weeks. It will be on ESPN at 9pm EST.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We got the Pacquiao-Horn fight in two weeks. It will be on ESPN at 9pm EST.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/19665086/manny-pacquiao-jeff-horn-fight-air-live-espn-july-1
    Pacquiao-Horn title fight to air live on ESPN

Manny Pacquiao, one of the biggest stars in boxing history, is coming to ESPN.

The Filipino legend's welterweight world title defense against Jeff Horn, along with the rest of the card, will air live on ESPN beginning at 9 p.m. ET on July 1 from Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, Australia, after promoter Top Rank and the network made a deal.

It will be the first time that a Pacquiao fight will air live on basic cable and is his first non-pay-per-view fight since he knocked out Hector Velazquez on HBO in September 2005.

"Working with Top Rank on a match normally seen on pay-per-view is a significant moment for ESPN and for boxing fans," ESPN president John Skipper said. "This fight, along with ESPN's in-depth programming surrounding the fight, joins Wimbledon, Home Run Derby and the ESPYS in a stellar early July programming lineup."

The approximate 3½-hour telecast will also air live on ESPN Deportes and stream live on the ESPN App. The fight will take place Sunday afternoon July 2 Brisbane time, but the 14-hour time difference from the United States' East Coast allows for a live prime-time telecast.

Longtime ESPN boxing commentators Joe Tessitore and Teddy Atlas, along with former world titleholder Timothy Bradley Jr. -- who faced Pacquiao three times and whom Atlas now trains -- will call the fight from ringside.

Top Rank chairman Bob Arum, whose Top Rank Boxing series was a staple of ESPN programming from the 1980s through the mid-1990s, said he was excited to make the deal.

"The world has followed amazing Manny since he burst onto the scene in his U.S. debut in 2001, where he knocked out Lehlo Ledwaba to win his second of a record eight division world titles," Arum said. "We are excited that ESPN will air this fight throughout the U.S. in both English and Spanish. It's going to be an unbelievable event."

Arum will make the media rounds to promote the fight on a variety of ESPN shows Monday (all times ET): Mike and Mike at 9:05 a.m., First Take at 10:40 a.m., SportsNation at 2:30 p.m. and Jalen & Jacoby at 4 p.m.

ESPN's coverage of "The Battle of Brisbane" will begin June 30 with live SportsCenter coverage of the Pacquiao-Horn weigh-in during the 7 p.m. ET telecast. Also, during the week of June 26, there will be several classic Pacquiao fights -- Ricky Hatton, Juan Manuel Marquez III and Bradley II -- available on demand and streaming via the ESPN App.

The fight-night telecast will kick off with a preview show and include middleweight Shane Mosley Jr. (10-1, 7 KOs), 26, of Pomona, California -- the son of former three-division world champion Shane Mosley -- taking on Australia's David Toussaint (10-0, 8 KOs) in an eight-round fight.

The main card will begin at 10 p.m. with 2016 Irish Olympic star Michael Conlan (2-0, 2 KOs), 25, taking on Jarrett Owen (5-4-3, 2 KOs), 31, of Brisbane, in a six-round featherweight fight.

Then junior bantamweight Jerwin Ancajas (26-1-1, 17 KOs), 25, of the Philippines, the first world titleholder promoted by Pacquiao's MP Promotions, will make his second defense of his 115-pound crown against Teiru Kinoshita (25-1-1, 8 KOs), 31, the mandatory challenger from Japan, in the co-feature, followed by Pacquiao-Horn.

Pacquiao (59-6-2, 38 KOs), 38, who is also a sitting senator in the Philippines, regained the welterweight world title belt he lost to Floyd Mayweather when he knocked Jessie Vargas down in the second round and cruised to a unanimous decision in November. He will be making his first defense against Brisbane's Horn (16-0-1, 11 KOs), 29, a former school teacher and 2012 Australian Olympian.

"Manny Pacquiao has been one of the biggest global sports stars of his era, setting attendance and pay-per-view records for over the past decade," said Top Rank president Todd duBoef. "Now, as he defends his world title in front of yet another anticipated record crowd, he will be doing it to his biggest U.S. television audience on the world's biggest and most prestigious sports network, ESPN. To have ESPN, which has treated its viewers to NFL, [the] College Football Playoff and NBA playoff games, add Manny's title fight to its roster is the biggest compliment one can give to Manny's star power and a great gift to sports fans."

Horn might not be a well-known figure outside his home country, but the fight has taken Brisbane by storm. Suncorp Stadium officials have secured an exemption to increase seating to 60,000 for the fight. Approximately 50,000 tickets have been sold, meaning the card will surpass the Australian boxing attendance record of 38,000 that turned out at Princes Park Football Ground in Melbourne for then-junior lightweight champion Azumah Nelson's eighth-round knockout of Australian legend Jeff Fenech in the 1992 rematch between the Hall of Famers.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aye my ?

when been up.

i been out the loop a few years.

its still fukk paq tho.

but whats good?