• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Nah, he hype till he steps up his level of comp... P4P spot has better candidates in Andre Ward, Terence Crawford, Rig and Canelo!

Mikey might hand Lomo a loss too...

? in his first 10 fights he's fought Gary russel. Nichalos Walters and Salido. ? r u talking bout levels of competition. And who wanna beat they money on rig? Cause I'll gladly take that money

He gotta get past Salido first haha

Bet ur money
    Nah, he hype till he steps up his level of comp... P4P spot has better candidates in Andre Ward, Terence Crawford, Rig and Canelo!

? in his first 10 fights he's fought Gary russel. Nichalos Walters and Salido. ? r u talking bout levels of competition. And who wanna beat they money on rig? Cause I'll gladly take that money

We both know that fight is going to be over in like 6

You knew that the first fight too, didn't you? Lol
  • JLacey
    JLacey Members Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bet ur money

Loma not the same fighter and Salido is older. Easy ko
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    espn lb4lb list is trash as ? !!

How the ? can they have Crawford ranked lower than Canelo, Lomachenko and Gonzalez?

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/19705481/pound-pound-rankings-andre-ward-takes-top-spot
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    espn lb4lb list is trash as ? !!

How the ? can they have Crawford ranked lower than Canelo, Lomachenko and Gonzalez?

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/19705481/pound-pound-rankings-andre-ward-takes-top-spot

Cuz he black ... riggy ain't ranked right either
  • aneed123
    Options
    Rumblings of Russell Jr and Oscar Valdez. Valdez say he ant the fight .... hope it gets made
  • Mastery
    Options
    Bruh you ? won't be happy until the P4P list is 10 black dudes haha

It's a few peoples opinion... Y'all act like y'all don't have your own opinion. It's not set in stone. You disagree? Cool.

Come with your own list. P4P lists are debatable, not set in stone.
  • Mastery
    Options
    JLacey wrote: »

Bet ur money

Loma not the same fighter and Salido is older. Easy ko

I know that ? , let me troll bruh. Fall back haha
  • aneed123
    Options
    Also hearing Salado vs Tank Davis instead of loma
  • aneed123
    Options

It's a few peoples opinion... Y'all act like y'all don't have your own opinion. It's not set in stone. You disagree? Cool.

Let me talk my ish lol. Real talk tho p4p considered moving up different weight classes and skillet . Riggy and Crawford have done that and have defense it seems like those things either get overlooked or its a popularity contest. Cuz if it were resumes not having a loss and action Thurman would be higher
  • Mastery
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Let me talk my ish lol. Real talk tho p4p considered moving up different weight classes and skills
    P4P ain't got ? to do with moving up to different weight classes bruh. It's a term used to reflect who the best fighters are, regardless of size or weight class.

• aneed123
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Let me talk my ish lol. Real talk tho p4p considered moving up different weight classes and skills
    P4P ain't got ? to do with moving up to different weight classes bruh. It's a term used to reflect who the best fighters are, regardless of size or weight class.

No it actually was created for sugar ray Robinson because he had a belt at 3 different classes and they were trying to find a way to measure greatness cuz the status quo was a good big man always beats a great Lil man.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd bout to make a ? load of money possibly more than his paquaio fight. This ? is literally everywhere
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My personal P4P list ( No Floyd or Manny)

1. Ward
    2. GGG
    3. Loma
    4. Rigo
    5. AJ
    6 Canelo
    7. Spence
    8. Mikey
    9. Crawford
    10. Tank

List is a mix of favorites and who I think is best. I think Canelo beats GGG. I have Mikey higher than Crawford, I just like Mikey better . List is fluent. Lastly Spence beats every WW in the world not named Floyd Mayweather.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd bout to make a ? load of money possibly more than his paquaio fight. This ? is literally everywhere

Doubt that

The Pacquiao fight had some type of competitive theme to it, this is just a circus
  • JLacey
    JLacey Members Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doubt that

The Pacquiao fight had some type of competitive theme to it, this is just a circus

This McGregor fight gonna break that pacquiao record
  • Mastery
    Options
    JLacey wrote: »

Doubt that

This McGregor fight gonna break that pacquiao record

Exactly. CAC's love MMA and they going to pay to see McGregor knock Floyd out.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think it will sale as much as the Pacquaio fight
  • Mastery
    Options

It will come damn close if it don't sell more haha
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It will come damn close if it don't sell more haha

I can see close. I don't think as many people about to spend 100 on a fight they know isn't going to be competitive at all.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If McGregor was a legit boxer, then I could see it outselling floyd/manny
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    If McGregor was a legit boxer, then I could see it outselling floyd/manny
    nope the combat sports imaginary rivarly has a lot to do with the hype of this even also..
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options