Debunking the agent Seti Pt.! -SHOTS FIRED!

Options

Comments

• garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    garv is a ? damn fool if the dont think west africans were the original hebrew israelites of the bible...

you aitn got a clue what you talkin about and have clearly not done youre research...smh.

I guess i am a ? fool then cause my people were not 'Hebrew Israelites' mate, stop living in a fantasy i can put a bet on it that your a bible loving Christian, am i wrong?
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    I am culturally white because i refuse to accept the lies of Hebrews?, fam i am a man from the southwest of Nigeria, i am Yoruba, i am African first and foremost i refuse to believe the imaginary lies of Hebrew scholars who base their knowledge on a book that can't be provided as historical evidence, it is you that is dealing with identity problems, i know where i'm from the whole reason called themselves Hebrew in the first place is to do with being ashamed of their actual African heritage, all throughout the bible which many blacks and Africans have devoted their lifes to following, Hebrews are mentioned as chosen people, are singled out as a divine race that ? blessed, while African scholars like Diop and Dr Ben were trying to enlighten our people many of you Hebrew scholars were dividing us, i have talking to many Hebrew Israelites in the past there is not a group of people more divisive that them in our communities and they manage to hide under the banner of enlightenment when in reality they are scared to look at themselves in the mirror and call themselves Africans, you are Africans not Israelites.

i jsut cant co-sign this...i simply cant....if you've done your studying...then u'll fidn the truth...u gotta study history and science as well as scripture...how can you call west africans african ?...we originated from israel my brother, this a fact to me...because ive done all my research, n the truth found me.

im from nigeria also...and i can bet you're circumcised....

bruh u gotta research history...you really do, it matches up with the bible if you study it extensively enough, mark my words...

and youruba have alot of rituals and customs that come from hebrews...so regardless of you said in your other post, you either lying or just have'nt resaerched and spoken to enough people about it.
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    Options

But anyways you already admitted that Egyptians hugely influenced Hebrew culture, moreso than any other gorup of peoples what you need to understand is that if we take a multi disciplinary approach we come to the conclusion that Israel undoubtedly influenced by Egyptians and had taken many ideals from them.

You already admit this by mentioning 'Moses' a man who was said to have been born in Egypt and learnt from Egyptians, no personality supposedly influenced Hebrew ideals as much as Moses, no coincidence that the same man married an Egyptian and studied in Egypt, in fact the Ark of Covenant was based on Egyptian vessels that were used to hold sacred objects of deities.

The early stories in Genesis talks of important nations being ruled by 12 princes directly comes from the myth that Egypt was once ruled by 12 princes, being based on Heru the elder ruling over twelve daylight hours while his brother set ruled over the twelve nighttime hours, and even more so the stories of the Bronze cup in the twelve Egyptian kings.

Many scholars make us aware of the influence of Aten worship on Israel, can you provide me documented evidence on Hebrews worshiping one deity before the worship of Aten, who was the first monotheistic ruler in that region? ironically Hebrews were said to be in Egypt at the time of Akhenaten this is no coincidence as we all know your sacred Hebrews were once polytheistic, the influence of the worship of aten would of had a profound influence on them, in fact the premise of worshiping one deity would of originated from the concept of Aten, it is clear to see that the identity of your beliefs have been influenced largely by Ancient Egyptians as well as others and only a fool would deny that.

Everyone from diop to Obenga have touched on Egyptian influence on Hebrews, even the Hebrews themselves acknowledged this i'm sorry if you can't but i certainly could say that the Hebrews would of been polytheistic desert roamers if they never came into contact with their African brothers in the Nile valley.

ahhhh...now i udnerstand.

this is why you jsut cant get it...u just cant graspt the simplel notion or fact that we originated from the hebrew israelites...

its because you dont read the bible...i guess thats fair enough...the bible is a spiritual book, so it makes alot of sense that you dont 'get it' or that you cant grasp the fact that we could indeed be the chosen people of israel, you seem way too simple minded if you ask me...type of person to read the bible logically rather than spiritually...its a shame.

and you've obviously still got the slave mentality.

but if you are tryign to find the link between egypt and israel...i suggest you research the story of creation a little further, aswell as the book of enoch.

you dont believe satan or hsi fallen angels ever existed, thats your main problem.
  • garv
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i jsut cant co-sign this...i simply cant....if you've done your studying...then u'll fidn the truth...u gotta study history and science as well as scripture...how can you call west africans african ?...we originated from israel my brother, this a fact to me...because ive done all my research, n the truth found me.

im from nigeria also...and i can bet you're circumcised....

bruh u gotta research history...you really do, it matches up with the bible if you study it extensively enough, mark my words...

and youruba have alot of rituals and customs that come from hebrews...so regardless of you said in your other post, you either lying or just have'nt resaerched and spoken to enough people about it.

Fam I've done as much research as anybody, no Yoruba scholars talk off us ever being Hebrews, Igbos are the only ones who try to came Hebrew heritage and coincidentally happen to be the most religious peoples when it comes to Christianity, while most scholars do point to a migration from Northeast Africa, there are far more parallel between us and the peoples from Kmt than there is with Hebrews, i can post examples of this said influence, Yoruba deities are far more similar to those found in Kmt,ask anyone and they will tell you this.

And fam circumcision was not started by Hebrews, the more you deny that your African the more silly you look, you see everything i say is proven right your so quick to disassociate yourself with your African heritage, your African not Israeli brother.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I am culturally white because i refuse to accept the lies of Hebrews?
    What lies exactly? I have proven inaccuracies point by point. Here you come off top with a broad generalization to set the ground for your forthcoming fallacious deductions.
    , fam i am a man from the southwest of Nigeria, i am Yoruba, i am African first and foremost i refuse to believe the imaginary lies of Hebrew scholars who base their knowledge on a book that can't be provided as historical evidence
    I've quoted more than the tanach, I read more than the Tanach and I never claimed that all of my knowledge- historical or otherwise- is solely based on the Tanach or any other hebraic writing. Who are these imaginary Hebrews with imaginary lies? You have yet to refute this real Hebrew who has destroyed the premise of just ONE series from your demented straw boss Set with any real datai., \\

it is you that is dealing with identity problems, i know where i'm from the whole reason called themselves Hebrew in the first place is to do with being ashamed of their actual African heritage

I'm not ashamed of my African heritage because I dont agree with your assertion that African heritage = Nile Vally/Egypt. You disrespect Africa by not honoring her genetic and cultural diversity.

, all throughout the bible which many blacks and Africans have devoted their lifes to following, Hebrews are mentioned as chosen people, are singled out as a divine race that ? blessed,
    But it never says they were the only people, nor as they described as a race by modern standards i.e. classification by physical features on a superficial level. Nor does it say they are the only chosen people that ever were or ever will be.

while African scholars like Diop and Dr Ben were trying to enlighten our people many of you Hebrew scholars were dividing us
    Not true ....the AHIJ work with non-Hebrew Africans to lead reparation movements in the Caribbean and U.K., facilitate repatriation communities, prison advocacy and sustainable energy programs - right alongside of and for the benefit of ALL people of African descent AND THEN for ALL PEOPLE PERIOD who desire to live righteously and in peace- not that war-mongering pseudo-military rhetoric you support. Through our subsidiaries like the African Borehole Initiative, the Divine Universal Brotherhood and the Center For Non-Violent Conflict Resolution in Dimona, we have provided a platform of all those SERIOUS about liberation to network and BUILD. you talk about division, but every other video of your daddy Seti shows him downgrading, insulting and minimizing every other belief and culture outside of his box while using fallacious arguments and non-factual sleights to back up his claims.

, i have talking to many Hebrew Israelites in the past there is not a group of people more divisive that them in our communities and they manage to hide under the banner of enlightenment when in reality they are scared to look at themselves in the mirror and call themselves Africans, you are Africans not Israelites.

Israelites are Africans. Like Libyans are Africans. like Bantu are Africans. Like Igbo are Africans etc. Israel is a NATION not a continent. And it is not restricted to or defined by the borders of the modern state of Israel. There are Hebrew Israelite of ALL colors on ALL continents except for Antarctica. You have wrongfully qualified and quantified Hebraic thought based upon the poor scholarship of Hebrews steeped in dedicated ignorance, who are youir vibrational match.Wow...you cats love fallacious deductions, don't you?

But anyways you already admitted that Egyptians hugely influenced Hebrew culture
    Show me where I admitted in exact words or similar words that "Egyptians HIGHLY nfluenced Hebrew culture. Youre such a dumb liar. Your desperation and dedicated ignorance is pathetic.

, moreso than any other gorup of peoples what you need to understand is that if we take a multi disciplinary approach we come to the conclusion that Israel undoubtedly influenced by Egyptians and had taken many ideals from them.
    I refuted the alleged ideals your fake general used to support this theory. You have yet to refute them.

You already admit this by mentioning 'Moses' a man who was said to have been born in Egypt and learnt from Egyptians, no personality supposedly influenced Hebrew ideals as much as Moses, no coincidence that the same man married an Egyptian and studied in Egypt, in fact the Ark of Covenant was based on Egyptian vessels that were used to hold sacred objects of deities.
    Moses was not the only Hebrew in history. Israelite progeny stems from Abraham not Moses. The Ark of the covenant comparison has been proven faulty. there is no point of comparison. There is no object that serves the same function in Egyptian worship or culture and the only similarity Seti drew is "two angels with wings touching" which is not in the scriptural description.

The early stories in Genesis talks of important nations being ruled by 12 princes directly comes from the myth that Egypt was once ruled by 12 princes, being based on Heru the elder ruling over twelve daylight hours while his brother set ruled over the twelve nighttime hours, and even more so the stories of the Bronze cup in the twelve Egyptian kings.

LOL. There are no individual nations ruled over by the 12 sons of Israel. Show me where it says that in genesis. A prince is not an absolute ruler in Hebraic culture anyway. The era of human government was began by Saul. before then there were judges, elders, seers, captains(military), councils, seers and priests- but no aristocracy. Plus, the hours of the day in no way correspond to the 12 sons of Jacob. Provide proof for your outrageous claim that it does.

Many scholars make us aware of the influence of Aten worship on Israel,
    Cite works and sources of these "many" ghost scholars and provide quotes and cross references.

can you provide me documented evidence on Hebrews worshiping one deity before the worship of Aten, who was the first monotheistic ruler in that region?

The only backing you have for the claim that the monotheism of Akhenaton is the same as the more henotheistic worship of YHWH in Ancient Israelite culture is somehow ideologically related is Freud's theoretical work Moses and Monotheism which has not been proven fact. Aten is not YHWH and there is no evidence to support that. So it is irrelevant WHAT came first. They are not the same, ? .

ironically Hebrews were said to be in Egypt at the time of Akhenaten this is no coincidence as we all know your sacred Hebrews were once polytheistic,
    Some were plytheistic. Not all. They were documented as being against the teachings, not as examples of what defines a Hebrew Israelite.

the influence of the worship of aten would of had a profound influence on them, in fact the premise of worshiping one deity would of originated from the concept of Aten, it is clear to see that the identity of your beliefs have been influenced largely by Ancient Egyptians as well as others and only a fool would deny that.

Do all traditions that are centered around one deity espouse the exact same principles? Do their versions of a creator do the same thing? Does Aten do, say or represent the same things in kemetic texts as YHWH does in Hebraic texts? If yes, than provide evidence. Just the concept of YHWH Elohim alone, in just the strictest sense of linguistics, is not polytheistic nor does it fit in the mode of Aten worship.

Everyone from diop to Obenga have touched on Egyptian influence on Hebrews, even the Hebrews themselves acknowledged this i'm sorry if you can't but i certainly could say that the Hebrews would of been polytheistic desert roamers if they never came into contact with their African brothers in the Nile valley
    My studies are not limited to "everyone from Diop to Obenga" so whatever. Diop and Obenga are not biblical or Hebrew scholars so they haven't the credentials to be authoritative on Hebrew history, cultural, genetic origin or spiritual ideology.
    Abraham is the progenitor of all Hebrews. He didn't study in Egypt. He worshiped one ? . BTW, the period of Aten worship in Egyptian history was not a good one. You are just aggrandizing, idolizing and fantasizing about the past to compensate for your anxiety of being impotent to change your dismal future and stagnant present. Your arguments are flaccid, your suppositions are ? , your deductions are decpetive and your ability to present data to support your fallacies is non-existent. And now all these people see the idiotcy your camp is pumping out. just for your insolence, i will have some more REAL DATA to destroy you divisive, hate-monger, ignorant, agent provocateur, quasi-intellectually ? , tantrum prone goffbal gghetto scholars/armchair revolutiopnaries startin g with your diseased head - Seti the Slippery snake on down to you crippled extremities on this board.

Where are the mighty scholars that were supposed to shut me down? This is pathetic. Im embarrassed for you cats.

You have 24 hours to give me a real rebuttal (or apology) or I will be forced to show how your gods have nothing to do with YHWH via exposing the faggotry found in the text "The Contending of Horus and Set". This will be particularly amusing to me because in one video Seti wants to call everything else but his belief "worship of ? gods". You ? are washed up. My oh my, how do the blind lead the blind?
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Fam I've done as much research as anybody, no Yoruba scholars talk off us ever being Hebrews, Igbos are the only ones who try to came Hebrew heritage and coincidentally happen to be the most religious peoples when it comes to Christianity, while most scholars do point to a migration from Northeast Africa, there are far more parallel between us and the peoples from Kmt than there is with Hebrews, i can post examples of this said influence, Yoruba deities are far more similar to those found in Kmt,ask anyone and they will tell you this.

And fam circumcision was not started by Hebrews, the more you deny that your African the more silly you look, you see everything i say is proven right your so quick to disassociate yourself with your African heritage, your African not Israeli brother.

lol forget yoruban dieties..forget yoruban scholars...aint no man ever guna tell you the truth, EVER...

you gotta search for yourself.

its a spiritual thing...thats all i can say...i cant really explain it other than the truth has a way of letting you 'its the truth'...but i saw you mention in another thread that the hebrews were black...so you actually on the right track, your not completely lost.

just to caught up in this religious ? , none of that ? even matters...because it will reveal itsself to you in time...just read the bible, n learn how to break down scriptures...n evntually u'll get there.

whats with this ehyptian ? you keep talkin about ?...you say the bible n hebrew stole from this civilisation or that civilisation...man you worried about semantics n trivial lil details that dont chnage the big picture at all....the bible teaches the worship of one ? ..ONE....

its almost like you dont believe that there was ever a deception...

ask yourself why religion and churches to this day continue to teach the bible in false way, they add to it, they take away from it, from pagan rituals n satantic symbols, to twisting scriptures, to false worship, to ? priests, they roman cathlic church basically decimated the whole entire bible...so if it really doesnt hold the truth, n it really was altered by man..ask yourself why they didnt jus add ? to suit their own wicked agendas...instead of having to rely on witchcraft and deception and lies to push their message, or agenda...

truth israelites today are scattered all over the world,. and some wont even be black...

n when i talk of west african i dont mean all...but mainly the tribes sold into slavery...thats if u believe in the following scriptrue...

Deauterronomy 28 - 64Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods—gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your fathers have known. 65Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the Lord will give you an anxious mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart. 66You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day, never sure of your life. 67In the morning you will say, “If only it were evening!” and in the evening, “If only it were morning!”—because of the terror that will fill your hearts and the sights that your eyes will see. 68The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

• garv
    edited June 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Where are the mighty scholars that were supposed to shut me down? This is pathetic. Im embarrassed for you cats.

You have 24 hours to give me a real rebuttal (or apology) or I will be forced to show how your gods have nothing to do with YHWH via exposing the faggotry found in the text "The Contending of Horus and Set". This will be particularly amusing to me because in one video Seti wants to call everything else but his belief "worship of ? gods". You ? are washed up. My oh my, how do the blind lead the blind?

Lmao how can you question the scholars i choose to mention when the only ? you have quoted is a mythical book, the whole notion of you being an Hebrew Israelite derives from the bible and mythical tribes, while i can point to my family in Nigeria right now, trace my ancetry to Ibadan and go there today and still see my relatives you cannot do the same, you have no evidence to support your claim that you or anybody esle is an Hebrew Israelites, as far as i know your ancestors came from West Africa, not Israel.

Secondly i never claimed African history= Egypt, never in fact i never even called myself an Egyptian, i fully identify myself as a Yoruba man, the problem you have is thinking because i talk about the Nile valley civilization and revere it for its knowledge masonry etc, i am somehow neglecting the rest of Africa, fam i am not you, i am proud of my Yoruba heritage i don't need to call myself a Hebrew when my ancestors were never Hebrews and did not migrate from Israel. Of course i revere the Nile Valley civilization, it was a civilization built on the back of many African peoples some who are in West East Africa today, just like the Europeans revere the Greeks i revere what my distant ancestors did in Nile Valley, that is all.

Well i ain't a dumb liar you already said that Egytpians influenced Hebrews as well as others.

My fake general you refuted nothing my friend, the writings on the wall the only place where i could actually say you got Seti was pertaining to the lions ram and ? other than that trying to use semantics to trick people doesn't work when the writings on Egyptian temples and correlates exactly with ? said in Genesis, knowing your delusional state of mind your probably going to try and deny this as well

How manifold are all thy works! They are hidden from before us, O thou sole ? , whose powers no other possesseth. Though didst create the earth according to thy desire [...] all cattle large and small; all that are upon the earth" (Akhenaten's hymn)

"O Lord, how manifold are thy works! In wisdom has thou made them all; The earth is full of thy creatures" (Psalm 104)

No parrallells there?

And you can't turn around and tell me the ten commandments were not influenced by the 42 declarations.

Scholars from Greenberg, to Diop to Obenga, Ashra Kwesi have all stated the influence Egyptians had on a polytheistic peoples becoming monotheistic, maybe you don't understand that while Aten and YHWH are not the same there had been no documented evidence of a monotheistic ruler before Akhenaton in that area,and Hebrews were simply not a monotheistic peoples at that very time, you can lie to the cows come home but this is fact. They both acknowledged the concept of one deity that is something you fail to acknowledged since you are in a delusional state of mind, because anyone will tell you that the Egyptians had a large influence on Hebrew beliefs and culture, but please provide me with real data, what else are you going to quote apart from the bible.
  • garv
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol forget yoruban dieties..forget yoruban scholars...aint no man ever guna tell you the truth, EVER...

you gotta search for yourself.

its a spiritual thing...thats all i can say...i cant really explain it other than the truth has a way of letting you 'its the truth'...but i saw you mention in another thread that the hebrews were black...so you actually on the right track, your not completely lost.

just to caught up in this religious ? , none of that ? even matters...because it will reveal itsself to you in time...just read the bible, n learn how to break down scriptures...n evntually u'll get there.

whats with this ehyptian ? you keep talkin about ?...you say the bible n hebrew stole from this civilisation or that civilisation...man you worried about semantics n trivial lil details that dont chnage the big picture at all....the bible teaches the worship of one ? ..ONE....

its almost like you dont believe that there was ever a deception...

ask yourself why religion and churches to this day continue to teach the bible in false way, they add to it, they take away from it, from pagan rituals n satantic symbols, to twisting scriptures, to false worship, to ? priests, they roman cathlic church basically decimated the whole entire bible...so if it really doesnt hold the truth, n it really was altered by man..ask yourself why they didnt jus add ? to suit their own wicked agendas...instead of having to rely on witchcraft and deception and lies to push their message, or agenda...

truth israelites today are scattered all over the world,. and some wont even be black...

n when i talk of west african i dont mean all...but mainly the tribes sold into slavery...thats if u believe in the following scriptrue...

Deuteronomy 28 - 68The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

Most West African peoples were sold to slavery whats your point?

Your telling me to go against historical data in favor of spirituality, so you calling yourself a Hebrew Israelite has nothing to do with actual evidence rather spirituality and a book that tells you they are the chosen people ?

You see most of you have no basis to call yourselves Hebrew Israelites, from a young age you revere Hebrews for being 'gods chosen people in a partly fictional book, you see the parralels between them and African Americans pertaining to slavery and come to your own conclusion through fake scholars and a lack of self identity that you are a Hebrew Israelite.I feel its down to the way you see Africa and the way it has been portrayed to you from a n early age your quick to dissociate yourself from what you see as an unclean evil continent, afterall in many parts of the bible Egyptians were demonized, quoting scriptures from the bible is going to nothing for me if there is similarities between Hebrews and West African that date back thousands of years show me.
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    Options

Your telling me to go against historical data in favor of spirituality, so you calling yourself a Hebrew Israelite has nothing to do with actual evidence rather spirituality and a book that tells you they are the chosen people ?

You see most of you have no basis to call yourselves Hebrew Israelites, from a young age you revere Hebrews for being 'gods chosen people in a partly fictional book, you see the parralels between them and African Americans pertaining to slavery and come to your own conclusion through fake scholars and a lack of self identity that you are a Hebrew Israelite.I feel its down to the way you see Africa and the way it has been portrayed to you from a n early age your quick to dissociate yourself from what you see as an unclean evil continent, afterall in many parts of the bible Egyptians were demonized, quoting scriptures from the bible is going to nothing for me if there is similarities between Hebrews and West African that date back thousands of years show me.

i edited my post and gave a more detialed scripture...

but i see debating with you is futile...you called the bible partly fictional..and then question spirituality...so i know there no way to ever open your eyes, lol

its all good bruh...the bible aint for everybody...you keep believing what u believe with your eyes n eears, and i'll keep believing in what i feel in my spirit and soul...

n i alos found it funny how you asked me to show you similarites between hebrews and west africa that date back thousands of years...yet you cant show me any proof disporoving claims, apart from sum bs about speaking to yoruban scolars, lol

you main problem is your too simple minded, and you expect dotn believe that alot of so called history was changed and or compltely erased...

but most importantly at this point, the majority of use are'tn even supposed to know that we are israelites...again it tells that in scripture, but i guess you dotn believe int eh bible..so theres no point in me going there.

keep believing in the big bang theory...its all good...no skin of my back.
  • garv
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ite brother i bet you be eating bagels instead of pounded yam as well lol.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lmao how can you question the scholars i choose to mention when the only ? you have quoted is a mythical book, the whole notion of you being an Hebrew Israelite derives from the bible and mythical tribes, while i can point to my family in Nigeria right now, trace my ancetry to Ibadan and go there today and still see my relatives you cannot do the same, you have no evidence to support your claim that you or anybody esle is an Hebrew Israelites, as far as i know your ancestors came from West Africa, not Israel.

Secondly i never claimed African history= Egypt, never in fact i never even called myself an Egyptian, i fully identify myself as a Yoruba man, the problem you have is thinking because i talk about the Nile valley civilization and revere it for its knowledge masonry etc, i am somehow neglecting the rest of Africa, fam i am not you, i am proud of my Yoruba heritage i don't need to call myself a Hebrew when my ancestors were never Hebrews and did not migrate from Israel. Of course i revere the Nile Valley civilization, it was a civilization built on the back of many African peoples some who are in West East Africa today, just like the Europeans revere the Greeks i revere what my distant ancestors did in Nile Valley, that is all.

Well i ain't a dumb liar you already said that Egytpians influenced Hebrews as well as others.

My fake general you refuted nothing my friend, the writings on the wall the only place where i could actually say you got Seti was pertaining to the lions ram and ? other than that trying to use semantics to trick people doesn't work when the writings on Egyptian temples and correlates exactly with ? said in Genesis, knowing your delusional state of mind your probably going to try and deny this as well

How manifold are all thy works! They are hidden from before us, O thou sole ? , whose powers no other possesseth. Though didst create the earth according to thy desire [...] all cattle large and small; all that are upon the earth" (Akhenaten's hymn)

"O Lord, how manifold are thy works! In wisdom has thou made them all; The earth is full of thy creatures" (Psalm 104)

No parrallells there?

And you can't turn around and tell me the ten commandments were not influenced by the 42 declarations.

Scholars from Greenberg, to Diop to Obenga, Ashra Kwesi have all stated the influence Egyptians had on a polytheistic peoples becoming monotheistic, maybe you don't understand that while Aten and YHWH are not the same there had been no documented evidence of a monotheistic ruler before Akhenaton in that area,and Hebrews were simply not a monotheistic peoples at that very time, you can lie to the cows come home but this is fact. They both acknowledged the concept of one deity that is something you fail to acknowledged since you are in a delusional state of mind, because anyone will tell you that the Egyptians had a large influence on Hebrew beliefs and culture, but please provide me with real data, what else are you going to quote apart from the bible.

Great post. The bolded is how I feel as well. We should revere Nile Valley Civilization.

the Balanta come from Khemet and they are the main people in Guinea Bissau (many black folk in Georgia come from them.)

the Hausa come from the Sudan & they are currently all over West Africa.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options

No parrallells there?

? , I dont need to quote nothing else but the Tanach. You silly ass ? are making direct statements about the content of the Bible. You still haven't explained the factual flaws in your litte leaders logic I plainly pointed out step by step. You ? claimed to want to debate. Youre out of order. You cant even deal with a correct rebuttal. I dosproved YOUR dude FIRST. Deal with the points I made instead of acting homotional like you are. I know you wanna be like your bi ? Set but damn dude...
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options

The furst commandment in the so-called 10 commandments prohibits polytheism so that disproves that. And there are 613 commandments in all. Thats what I'm saying. You arguing a false premise. And like I told you, I know who I am too. I traced my genealogy to the Ashanti tribe. They are documented for their Hebraic customs and laws in Hebrewisms of west Africa, Rudolph Windsors books J.A. Rodgers writings to name a few. But anyway the burden on you is to provide proof. You playing hoe ass games. You sit there and make one accusation and then demand answer my debunking of your false claim with another false accusation
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the African Hebrew Israelites have been the most effective when it comes to practical application of teachings for over 40 years. they have the right to say what they say. our conscious community should at least acknowledge that fact before making accusations. yes us Nile Vally people have a lot of historical knowledge, but the Hebrews have the most precise practical knowledge FOR TODAY, RIGHT NOW & TOMORROW. that's just the truth. I can see it from both sides. and Hebrew Israelite is an accurate term for the melanated people that it applies to.

I can accept with no ego the power that the real Hebrews possess. I can't join a group that does not. Same goes for the NOI. they have their detractors, but u can't deny the success either.

Just my two cents. I ain't cutting off my allies.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Great post. The bolded is how I feel as well. We should revere Nile Valley Civilization.

the Balanta come from Khemet and they are the main people in Guinea Bissau (many black folk in Georgia come from them.)

the Hausa come from the Sudan & they are currently all over West Africa.

All thats fine and good, but tell me this...? What is the practical application of knowing all this stuff about who built buildings first or some tired ass drawings on walls? We are supposed to be gods. What does past, present and future mean to an Immortal? The Nile Valley is not just one monolithic region; a melting ? civilized by agricultural techniques taught by brothers west of the Sahara. It does our people no good in the space of right now who the ? did what first. What matters are the principles and how they come alive in the now and shape the future. The Nile Valley rose and fell from within like any other world empire. What were the mistakes? How can the achievements be outdone? Ima put something on yo dome Hebrew style- in a familiar parable- small minds discuss, average minds discuss places and events and big minds discuss ideas and concepts. Saying Hebrews are fake and stole something without any specialized knowledge of Hebrews does not > what Ive shown and proven the African Hebrew Israelites of Jerusalem are doing in practical realities- applying the principles of the tanach to save our people , the righteous remnant of all nations. Some of you dudes have an expired perspective. Maybe Im just wierd like that but I'm not interested in old buildings and statues- I'm interested in what will effect immediate change. Real recognize real...those on a higher vibration can hear the difference with a spiritual ear..

You can tell the quality of the root by hte fruit. Tangible results>>> angry talk.

EDIT: Didnt see the other post you made. And how did we practically apply the Truth? By not discriminating and hating but assimilating all common principles that converge to zero point. I'm not here to down a whole past civilization. But realiy is what it is..
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ite brother i bet you be eating bagels instead of pounded yam as well lol.

Bagels are Jewish not Israelite ? . I deals with the fufu and the palm oil on the cassava leaf with palm oil over country rice. Get whatever false notions out yo mind boy. Im not Jewish. Im AFRICAN EDENIC of Hebrew Israelite nationality and Judean tribal origin as delineated through the Ashanti Westward in Eden
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    All of this is ours and yours. Just the tip of the iceberg. manifestation of nothing to something with no help from the Israelis or America.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The real new world order is not coming from no Illuminati nor is a new older negative. This is beginning stages of the regeneration about 30 years agoThe real New World Order is ALL the righteous remnant of all nations come forth and establish themselves as we have in unity.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    One of our vegan food technology factories
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options

Showing and proving. We are definitively NOT the Times Square Hebrews. We MAKE HISTORY.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Options
    EDIT: Didnt see the other post you made. And how did we practically apply the Truth? By not discriminating and hating but assimilating all common principles that converge to zero point. I'm not here to down a whole past civilization. But realiy is what it is..

I Understand. I just figure that it has to be a way for us to retain our Nile Valley foundation while also incorporating the practical application on a mass level like you do. Unfortunately, we have not done that yet. So I can definitely accept the corrections you provide because we need them. If we didn't, this false accusation would not have happened.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I come from the school of Dr. Ben & Ashra Kwesi, my first introduction to Nile Valley Civilization was through their works then it was Diop, Browder, henrik Clark, and of course Chanceller Williams and George M. James.. Walter Rodney and Nkrumah came next.

I cant speak for other people but for me personally learning about my ancestors and their culture, folkways, mores, and norms, had a profound effect on me and how I view my family, my community, my people, all the suns and daughters of the Diaspora and Mother Afrika.

My identity is an Afrikan. Tho' removed from my homeland via the middle passage I still feel at home within the comfort of African spirituality concepts, and MAAT. I guess the memory in my DNA is activated when Afrika is the foundation. Afrikan centered is were I stand.

So many gutless self-hating ? 's are quick to deny their Afrikan heritage and bloodline while championing their 2/3 cherokee blood, or their french creole grandmother...the ? is disgusting...anything and everything to deny Afrika.

Lets look at this

Im Moorish (MST) and a Turk sympathizer, I dont use the term "Black", I plant my flag in Morocco not Africa's Morrocco just Morrocco.

Im a Muslim (NOI) and an A-rab sympathizer I changed my white slave-master's name to my A-rab slavemasters name, I plant my flag in the holy city of Mecca..not Africa..Mecca

Im a Moor (Yamasee) and a Native-American sympathizer, I am an indigenous, sovereign inhabitant of the U.S.A, I plant my flag in the soil of America..not Africa

Im an American and a victim of white supremacy. Dude Africa is a war-torn ? and I was born in the united States. I plant my flag in the good ol' U.S. of A. not Africa

Im a Black Hebew Isralite and a Bible sympathizer, (The Khazzar-Jew will never recognize them or aid them) I quote Massey before Diop, I hold a book of myths and fables as the true word of Yahweh. I plant my flag in Jeruselam, all hail Israel...not Africa Israel...

They run from Africa. I run towards Afrika because thats the nucleus, everything else is just a watered down version of the original, weather its humanity, theology, or high-science.

keep runnin' and take these ? 's with you.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn, Props to Judah on all this. Took me a few days to go through it but its about time someone went through everything to prove half of the ? Hrap posts is ? mirrored as super intellectual talk to fool individuals who cant think for themselves into believing what their saying.
This discussion has been closed.