Debunking the agent Seti Pt.! -SHOTS FIRED!

Options

Comments

• garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    come on bruh...u gotta come harder than this...

u typin but u aint sayin nuthin...whats speakign to ghanaians got to do with this debate ?...lol...thats not in relevant.

post up research findings, post up your faiths scriptures...i mean you do belong to a faith right ?...well let us kno about their teachings and prophecies, idelaogies, practices...show us why your so 'divine' and see yourself fit to refute hebrew isralite claims...

u say the bible is full of fairty tales n fables ?...dont tell me u 1 of them ? that reads it lieterally...seems liek the cryptic style of writing int he bible goes over your head.

and to make such a bold statement, im guessing u've studied the bible right ?

ight...post up these so called fables u speak of then....

I should post research findings of what?

Your the one claiming that West Africans are Hebrews you post me the research findings.

The cryptic style don't go over my head bruh a large percentage of the bible is full of myths and fables from the Story Of Noah, Jonah and the Big Fish, Abraham, even the exodus.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Uhoh theres two of them and they both have Judah in their profiles.....

*sigh*

I wish I had cult-brothers to co-sign my biblical ramblings......

However I do enjoy the story about the giant that gets killed with the slingshot and the one were all the animals kick-it in the boat for 30 days and 30 nights

ight...one of you holy-men tell us a good 'ol bible story!

Actually, I shut the Tribe of Judah poster down so w/e...with the cult thing. Youre in a cult of personality. tell us a story first about Set and Horus having that "thuggin love"...
    Didnt read the Contendings of Seth and Horus? Thats ok I got quotes from 2 different versions....

"Seth said to Horus: ‘Come let us spend a pleasant hour at my house.’ Horus answered, ‘With pleasure, with pleasure.’ When it was evening a bed was spread for them and they lay down. During the night Seth made his ? stiff and he placed it between the ? of Horus. Horus put his hands between his ? and caught the sperm of Seth. Then Horus went to his mother, Isis [and said]: ‘Help me…! Come, see what Seth has done to me.’ And he opened his hand and let her see Seth’s ? . With a scream she took her weapon and cut off his hand and threw it in the water, and conjured up for him a hand to make up for it.”
    1160 B.C.E. version of the "Contendings of Seth and Horus"

:The divine person of Seth said to the divine person of Horus: ‘How beautiful are your buttocks, how vital! […] Stretch out your legs … And the Person of Horus said: ‘Watch out; I shall tell [this]!’” Then he ran and told his mother Isis, that Seth desired to ? him. “And she said to him: ‘Beware! Do not approach him about it! When he mentions it to you another time, then you shall say to him: “It is too painful for me entirely, as you are heavier than me. My strength [backside] shall not support your strength [? ]…”’ Then when he gives you his strength, place your fingers between your buttocks. … Lo, he will enjoy it exceedingly (?). [Keep] this seed which has come forth … without letting the sun see it…"
    2000 B.C.E. version
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    LOL..you got me confused with that one Tribe of Judah dude with all that spamming. I had to shut him down.

I know what MAAT is. Im not like you. I dont comment on things I dont objectively seek to know. You are on the wrong side of the MAAT process.

Look at your post count and look at mine. You are a zealous for whatever it is that you write about that often.

And Im not recruiting "followers". I been done outlined the activities we engage in that are regenerative to humanity (starting of course with Africa). I have also made it clear that one doen't have to be a Hebrew to help handle that business. We never have and never will recruit people.

Call me what you want, misrepresent me with your uniformed opinion of my thought process all you want but it don't change whats real.

Oh you shut some Judah-zealot?? Sure you didnt.

Look at my post count its the same as your Judah brother that co-signs you and alot less than then some of the other people who agreed with your madness...must suck being your e-freind. i can post till the wheels fall off, I dont have a wife and children..you do hebrew.

The biblical ramblings of a madman so desperate for religious recognition that he will quote scripture post 15 video's and P.M. other posters...sounds like Zealotry.

See I'm not coming from a religious angle, Im just interested in all things Afrikan, not the Talmud, not Judaism, not off-branch sects of fragmented ideology like many indoctrinated followers of Abrahamic religion.

I dont have a Star of David, I have an Ahnk.

I dont have a religion I have spirituality

I dont have to prove the authenticity of any dogma because I dont subscribe to that mess so arguing with me is mute. Atheists make more sense than Bible thumping Jews.

if these religious men would spend more time teaching and nurturing their families instead of debating theology this world would be a better place.

I will pray for you brother.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    I should post research findings of what?

Your the one claiming that West Africans are Hebrews you post me the research findings.

The cryptic style don't go over my head bruh a large percentage of the bible is full of myths and fables from the Story Of Noah, Jonah and the Big Fish, Abraham, even the exodus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan
    http://www.questia.com/library/book/hebrewisms-of-west-africa-from-nile-to-niger-with-the-jews-by-joseph-j-williams.jsp

Eldad the Danite (Eldad Hadani) documented it as well. Look it up.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Actually, I shut the Tribe of Judah poster down so w/e...with the cult thing. Youre in a cult of personality. tell us a story first about Set and Horus having that "thuggin love"...
    Didnt read the Contendings of Seth and Horus? Thats ok I got quotes from 2 different versions....

"Seth said to Horus: ‘Come let us spend a pleasant hour at my house.’ Horus answered, ‘With pleasure, with pleasure.’ When it was evening a bed was spread for them and they lay down. During the night Seth made his ? stiff and he placed it between the ? of Horus. Horus put his hands between his ? and caught the sperm of Seth. Then Horus went to his mother, Isis [and said]: ‘Help me…! Come, see what Seth has done to me.’ And he opened his hand and let her see Seth’s ? . With a scream she took her weapon and cut off his hand and threw it in the water, and conjured up for him a hand to make up for it.”
    1160 B.C.E. version of the "Contendings of Seth and Horus"

:The divine person of Seth said to the divine person of Horus: ‘How beautiful are your buttocks, how vital! […] Stretch out your legs … And the Person of Horus said: ‘Watch out; I shall tell [this]!’” Then he ran and told his mother Isis, that Seth desired to ? him. “And she said to him: ‘Beware! Do not approach him about it! When he mentions it to you another time, then you shall say to him: “It is too painful for me entirely, as you are heavier than me. My strength [backside] shall not support your strength [? ]…”’ Then when he gives you his strength, place your fingers between your buttocks. … Lo, he will enjoy it exceedingly (?). [Keep] this seed which has come forth … without letting the sun see it…"
    2000 B.C.E. version
    Wow

Im finished. Dont ever respond to me or my threads and I will do the same in regards to you.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oh you shut some Judah-zealot?? Sure you didnt.

Look at my post count its the same as your Judah brother that co-signs you and alot less than then some of the other people who agreed with your madness...must suck being your e-freind. i can post till the wheels fall off, I dont have a wife and children..you do hebrew.

The biblical ramblings of a madman so desperate for religious recognition that he will quote scripture post 15 video's and P.M. other posters...sounds like Zealotry.

See I'm not coming from a religious angle, Im just interested in all things Afrikan, not the Talmud, not Judaism, not off-branch sects of fragmented ideology like many indoctrinated followers of Abrahamic religion.

I dont have to prove the authenticity of any dogma because I dont subscribe to that mess so arguing with me is mute. Atheists make more sense than Bible thumping Jews.

if these religious men would spend more time teaching and nurturing their families instead of debating theology this world would be a better place.

LOL...why yuou keep mentioning my family? You jealous? Shame on you for lacking creativity to come up with a better premise than I neglect my family because I post on a website. Now you acting like a female in an argument...as in you know you aint standing on nothing solid so you try to elicit an emotionally charged response with outlandish accusations/insults to distract from the matter at hand.

You claim not to argue dogma but you are. Nothing I have said is dogmatic. Thats your perception.

I have no religion, BTW.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow

Im finished. Dont ever respond to me or my threads and I will do the same in regards to you.

LOL...and thats REALLY from the actual writings. Sources:

J. Gwyn Griffiths, The Conflict of Horus and Seth (translation), 1969.
    Dominic Montserrat,, Sex and Society in Graeco-Roman Egypt, 1996.
    R.B Parkinson,., “‘Homosexual’ Desire and Middle Kingdom Literature,” Journal of Egyptian Archaeology, vol. 81, 1995, p. 57-76.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fiat money taught me how to read other peoples PM's

i haven't read yours yet, i'm still on Jay's

LMAO.......you're either very evil or a huge liar.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

pray to who tho ?

thats the whole ? point ...

who the hell do you so called 'enlighted' ones pray to ?

i asked garv, he deflected like a coward...

so tell me...show me whats to gracious about your faith, what ever it is.
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    Options

]

do you mean an ankh ??

please tell me thats a joke...

so you worship the sun ?...u go to chuch un a sun-day ?...and worship isis/Semiramis and horus/tammuz ?

? u in hell already, aint no savin u.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    y'all two brothers need to stop this madness,forreal...Both of you are well read and have something to bring to the table. You come from different places, so what, where is the respect? In all of this, everyone is right and no one is right..Hrap, ive learned alot of things from your posts, open my eyes to some things, just as with Judah, that brother kicks some real,where you can just understand str8 up where he is coming from...Aint nothing wrong with conflict, that conflict should be aimed in the proper direction tho...peace..
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    y'all two brothers need to stop this madness,forreal...Both of you are well read and have something to bring to the table. You come from different places, so what, where is the respect? In all of this, everyone is right and no one is right..Hrap, ive learned alot of things from your posts, open my eyes to some things, just as with Judah, that brother kicks some real,where you can just understand str8 up where he is coming from...Aint nothing wrong with conflict, that conflict should be aimed in the proper direction tho...peace..

shut the ? up

theres truth, then there is straight up foolishness...hrap is confused...

garv will get there eventually..

but sum of ? is just confused.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shut the ? up

theres truth, then there is straight up foolishness...hrap is confused...

garv will get there eventually..

but sum of ? is just confused.

? ? really?lol....wasnt talkin to u in the 1st place. u actually dont fall on either side of the argument, irrelevant really, but um yeah, not shuttin the ? up anytime soon.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options

Point taken. I'll chill a bit as not to detract from my overall point. I just dont like getting ganged up on, especially if I've done nothing wrong.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Point taken. I'll chill a bit as not to detract from my overall point. I just dont like getting ganged up on, especially if I've done nothing wrong.

i feel you man, dont steer off your path, i learn alot from your posts. i kno other people are too, even if they not admitting to it.peace
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? ? really?lol....wasnt talkin to u in the 1st place. u actually dont fall on either side of the argument, irrelevant really, but um yeah, not shuttin the ? up anytime soon.

shut

the

?

up

and pick up your ? bible.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Juda you are the most delusional brother on the I.c, are you really using Bible scirptures as proof to your Hebrew heritage?

How can you call yourself a Ghanaian then around and call yourself a Israelite, your state of delusion is unparalleled by any poster you desperately try to deny your African heritage. I know for one as a Yoruba you can't try trick me with that ? and iv'e got plenty of Ghanaian brothers who are only one call away who can testify to this, we are not Hebrews,or Israelites, Yorubas never prayed to YHWH fool we asked Orishas for assistance, you act like quoting the bible is proof of anything and have the nerve to call other people fake scholars, you are the real fake scholars my brother it took how many posts before you tried to call yourself African. Your to busy identifying yourself as a Hebrew Israelite based on a book of myths and fables, you do you but however conscious you may try to come across you are still suffering from mental slavery, you would rather identify yourself as an Hebrew Israelite rather than an Ashanti and its damn sad, go and eat your bagels.

Well actually you answered your own question. The Ashanti people, many that I know claim they are descendeants of the Hebrews. Some of their customs are lock step with Hebrew ustoms. Even the Name Ashanti has a congruency in the Hebrew Language.

Besides African is a term applied by European Invaders. If you know the history of the Global Black man, African is not descriptive enough to describe our real identity
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Well actually you answered your own question. The Ashanti people, many that I know claim they are descendeants of the Hebrews. Some of their customs are lock step with Hebrew ustoms. Even the Name Ashanti has a congruency in the Hebrew Language.

Besides African is a term applied by European Invaders. If you know the history of the Global Black man, African is not descriptive enough to describe our real identity

Tried to tell him. Its biger than skin color and ethic designation via continent.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »

Well i've got Ashanti family members who basically reiterate the same thing i said, that these peoples claiming Hebrew descendance are no more than peoples who have bought into the whole myth of the bible in regards to so called Hebrews being gods chosen people etc, alot of Igbos claim the same thing but they are also the biggest Christian majority in Nigeria, so there is no coincidence there. The peoples i am from Yorubas seldom claim this because our peoples are split between Islam and Christianity as well as native customs such as the Orisha, its only natural that when you follow a doctrine all your life you want to be associated with the people who have been adorned in that doctrine.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Seti is not always correct but he does make some vaild points in his videos. I'm not going to read your entire post because I can tell from the start you're picking at little ? . "Imhotep didnt build the oldest structure" Okay, whats you're point? How is it some important if he didnt? What have the builders of the tower in Jericho contributed to civilization on the scale of Ancient Egypt?
  • bless the child
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And bra, I see you wit that Kufi on your head...I already know what it is with you. lol
  • bless the child
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ahhhh...now i udnerstand.

this is why you jsut cant get it...u just cant graspt the simplel notion or fact that we originated from the hebrew israelites...

its because you dont read the bible...i guess thats fair enough...the bible is a spiritual book, so it makes alot of sense that you dont 'get it' or that you cant grasp the fact that we could indeed be the chosen people of israel, you seem way too simple minded if you ask me...type of person to read the bible logically rather than spiritually...its a shame.

and you've obviously still got the slave mentality.

but if you are tryign to find the link between egypt and israel...i suggest you research the story of creation a little further, aswell as the book of enoch.

you dont believe satan or hsi fallen angels ever existed, thats your main problem.

SMH...I would son you with ur own book. Matter fact with MY book. They bible belongs to me...
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well i've got Ashanti family members who basically reiterate the same thing i said, that these peoples claiming Hebrew descendance are no more than peoples who have bought into the whole myth of the bible in regards to so called Hebrews being gods chosen people etc, alot of Igbos claim the same thing but they are also the biggest Christian majority in Nigeria, so there is no coincidence there. The peoples i am from Yorubas seldom claim this because our peoples are split between Islam and Christianity as well as native customs such as the Orisha, its only natural that when you follow a doctrine all your life you want to be associated with the people who have been adorned in that doctrine.

I agree with my brother GARV.

I respect my brothers who take pride in their Afrikan heritage and dont rush all over the globe trying to be "asiatics", and "moorish", and 'hebrew" just because they have been trained to hate mother Afrika.

Its shameful how these bible-thumpers think they are somehow superior to their Afrikan brothers because they are the "chosen people".

RBG Black Power Cartel soldier for Life.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Seti is not always correct but he does make some vaild points in his videos. I'm not going to read your entire post because I can tell from the start you're picking at little ? . "Imhotep didnt build the oldest structure" Okay, whats you're point? How is it some important if he didnt? What have the builders of the tower in Jericho contributed to civilization on the scale of Ancient Egypt?

If you cant read my post it hardly seems fair for me to try and explain a point you aint trying to hear.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And bra, I see you wit that Kufi on your head...I already know what it is with you. lol

LOL. What is it that you think you know?
This discussion has been closed.