Debunking the agent Seti Pt.! -SHOTS FIRED!

Options

Comments

• musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    I come from the school of Dr. Ben & Ashra Kwesi, my first introduction to Nile Valley Civilization was through their works then it was Diop, Browder, henrik Clark, and of course Chanceller Williams and George M. James.. Walter Rodney and Nkrumah came next.

I cant speak for other people but for me personally learning about my ancestors and their culture, folkways, mores, and norms, had a profound effect on me and how I view my family, my community, my people, all the suns and daughters of the Diaspora and Mother Afrika.

My identity is an Afrikan. Tho' removed from my homeland via the middle passage I still feel at home within the comfort of African spirituality concepts, and MAAT. I guess the memory in my DNA is activated when Afrika is the foundation. Afrikan centered is were I stand.

So many gutless self-hating ? 's are quick to deny their Afrikan heritage and bloodline while championing their 2/3 cherokee blood, or their french creole grandmother...the ? is disgusting...anything and everything to deny Afrika.

Lets look at this

Im Moorish (MST) and a Turk sympathizer, I dont use the term "Black", I plant my flag in Morocco not Africa's Morrocco just Morrocco.

Im a Muslim (NOI) and an A-rab sympathizer I changed my white slave-master's name to my A-rab slavemasters name, I plant my flag in the holy city of Mecca..not Africa..Mecca

Im a Moor (Yamasee) and a Native-American sympathizer, I am an indigenous, sovereign inhabitant of the U.S.A, I plant my flag in the soil of America..not Africa

Im an American and a victim of white supremacy. Dude Africa is a war-torn ? and I was born in the united States. I plant my flag in the good ol' U.S. of A. not Africa

Im a Black Hebew Isralite and a Bible sympathizer, (The Khazzar-Jew will never recognize them or aid them) I quote Massey before Diop, I hold a book of myths and fables as the true word of Yahweh. I plant my flag in Jeruselam, all hail Israel...not Africa Israel...

They run from Africa. I run towards Afrika because thats the nucleus, everything else is just a watered down version of the original, weather its humanity, theology, or high-science.

keep runnin' and take these ? 's with you.

This post is 100% on point. but for those who may miss it, the African Hebrew Israelites are totally exempt from all of this. That was the point of this thread.

Peace.
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    good videos Judah..props
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I come from the school of Dr. Ben & Ashra Kwesi, my first introduction to Nile Valley Civilization was through their works then it was Diop, Browder, henrik Clark, and of course Chanceller Williams and George M. James.. Walter Rodney and Nkrumah came next.

I cant speak for other people but for me personally learning about my ancestors and their culture, folkways, mores, and norms, had a profound effect on me and how I view my family, my community, my people, all the suns and daughters of the Diaspora and Mother Afrika.

My identity is an Afrikan. Tho' removed from my homeland via the middle passage I still feel at home within the comfort of African spirituality concepts, and MAAT. I guess the memory in my DNA is activated when Afrika is the foundation. Afrikan centered is were I stand.

So many gutless self-hating ? 's are quick to deny their Afrikan heritage and bloodline while championing their 2/3 cherokee blood, or their french creole grandmother...the ? is disgusting...anything and everything to deny Afrika.

Lets look at this

Im Moorish (MST) and a Turk sympathizer, I dont use the term "Black", I plant my flag in Morocco not Africa's Morrocco just Morrocco.

Im a Muslim (NOI) and an A-rab sympathizer I changed my white slave-master's name to my A-rab slavemasters name, I plant my flag in the holy city of Mecca..not Africa..Mecca

Im a Moor (Yamasee) and a Native-American sympathizer, I am an indigenous, sovereign inhabitant of the U.S.A, I plant my flag in the soil of America..not Africa

Im an American and a victim of white supremacy. Dude Africa is a war-torn ? and I was born in the united States. I plant my flag in the good ol' U.S. of A. not Africa

Im a Black Hebew Isralite and a Bible sympathizer, (The Khazzar-Jew will never recognize them or aid them) I quote Massey before Diop, I hold a book of myths and fables as the true word of Yahweh. I plant my flag in Jeruselam, all hail Israel...not Africa Israel...

They run from Africa. I run towards Afrika because thats the nucleus, everything else is just a watered down version of the original, weather its humanity, theology, or high-science.

keep runnin' and take these ? 's with you.

1.) You act like the decendants of chattel slaves retained a pure strain of African DNA.

2.) You can read and write on the net and cite as many facts and half-truths as you want...you obviously missed the whole point of your so-called studies. You think like an imperialist white. Something is wrong with your studies if it leads you brothers to conduct yourself in the confrontational and belligerent manner you do without any real power to back it up. All you can do is talk about what you perceive to be problems or historical wrongs- but you have no viable solutions for the hell the kidnapped African is facing.

3.) Everything came from Africa and then it evolved into different forms. If the Nile Valley civilization was the end all beat all or sum total of what Africa "is"- then it would still be here. Moreover, everything that came out of Africa is not good just because it is African. Knowing youre African is a prerequisite to African liberation but it is just the beginning. Knowledge of Identity id not knowledge of Redemption. J. Edgar Hoover didnt say "Prevent the rise of an Afrikan who can argue and act para-militant ..." or "prevent the rise of the Nile Valley civilization.."...the onus was and is "prevent the rise of a BLACK MESSIAH who would ELECTRIFY and UNIFY the black militant masses" ! They been had all the science you think you have back when your ancestors were being drug through Elmiina. They know the deal. Thats why ? like you are not a threat to no one but yourselves and the misguided souls who fall for your insipid cults of personality. What you and COINTELPRO dont understand is that there has risen a MESSIANIC NATION - a whole tribe of Messiahs and we will ELECTRIFY and UNIFY all those who are willing.

4.) I've proven tha not only do we fully acknowledge and draw power from the fact that our ethnic starting point is in Africa, but we've done more positive works to save Africa in one month than your little clique has done in its entire existence.

Now lets look at THIS...

None of the groups you listed (beside Americans) deny Africa at the core of their teachings. They may have splinter groups who do but all these movements have been necessary organs in the body of the sleeping giant.

And Africa is a continent, ? . It is not a nation. Yall busy ? folks earnest attempts at nation building and you are not building ANYTHING but walls of confusion and extensive FBI dockets detailing all of your affiliates tough talk to justify riding down on you...which they will sooner or later. I've never rolled with ya'll but I've seen the same ? in the hood. The honest hard-working people stay in their lane, the real goons and killer do what they do and stay incognito and the ? ? posers do all that wolfing and tough guy posing. The ? ? posers always be in the middle of confrontations, arguing and fussing. They always lying and false-flagging. And they always are confronted with the fruit of their ways and find they cant bear the load. And the break like dry twigs.

Black is not an identity and what good is a nationalist with an extinct nation?

Every group you listed has one thing in common- they have all achieved more than you clowns have as far as exerting power and influence. And they have all manifested whatever their core ideology is INTO REALITY. You and your crew have not.

Eden (Africa) is my home. Israel is in Africa. But I just dont run there...I run the GLOBE. You aint running to Africa, liar.You probably cant even speak any African tongue or French to be able to get around. You aint even had your shots. You running all right...your damn mouth.

Everything that came from Africa is not the same, nor did it all come from the Nile Valley. You making yourself look even dumber. A nucleus alone doe not a cell make, ? . My mind is an emanation of the Creator, my body is supplemented and composed of the elements of earth, air, wind, fire and ether. My origins are with the Creator not the creation. I Am steward and righteous guardian of the ENTIRE earth- not just one continent. My race is ? ; youre just "black". Your scope is limited. ? claim they dropping Supreme mathematics and aint even at 90 degrees. I rep the whole 360.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This post is 100% on point. but for those who may miss it, the African Hebrew Israelites are totally exempt from all of this. That was the point of this thread.

Peace.
    Thats the difference between being Afrikan centered and not.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    good videos Judah..props

No problem...just trying to establish some clarity and give a little inspiration in the process. Anybody can do what were doing and more- but barbershop debate tactics and bellicose half-truths wont get it. History has been altered, the modalities of our spiritual awareness have been mutated and our cultural context has been mutilated so it is important that we fully seek knowledge, wisdom and understanding. And that gets complicated. At the end of the day, all the complicated stuff becomes trite in the face of the simple Truth. African at home and abroad will never amount to anything if we dont love and trust one another and respect the divinity in ourselves and each other. If your search for knowledge dont lead you to that destination ( regardless of your "label") then you either studying the wrong thing or you aint looking at it right.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    1.) You act like the decendants of chattel slaves retained a pure strain of African DNA.

2.) You can read and write on the net and cite as many facts and half-truths as you want...you obviously missed the whole point of your so-called studies. You think like an imperialist white. Something is wrong with your studies if it leads you brothers to conduct yourself in the confrontational and belligerent manner you do without any real power to back it up. All you can do is talk about what you perceive to be problems or historical wrongs- but you have no viable solutions for the hell the kidnapped African is facing.

3.) Everything came from Africa and then it evolved into different forms. If the Nile Valley civilization was the end all beat all or sum total of what Africa "is"- then it would still be here. Moreover, everything that came out of Africa is not good just because it is African. Knowing youre African is a prerequisite to African liberation but it is just the beginning. Knowledge of Identity id not knowledge of Redemption. J. Edgar Hoover didnt say "Prevent the rise of an Afrikan who can argue and act para-militant ..." or "prevent the rise of the Nile Valley civilization.."...the onus was and is "prevent the rise of a BLACK MESSIAH who would ELECTRIFY and UNIFY the black militant masses" ! They been had all the science you think you have back when your ancestors were being drug through Elmiina. They know the deal. Thats why ? like you are not a threat to no one but yourselves and the misguided souls who fall for your insipid cults of personality. What you and COINTELPRO dont understand is that there has risen a MESSIANIC NATION - a whole tribe of Messiahs and we will ELECTRIFY and UNIFY all those who are willing.

4.) I've proven tha not only do we fully acknowledge and draw power from the fact that our ethnic starting point is in Africa, but we've done more positive works to save Africa in one month than your little clique has done in its entire existence.

Now lets look at THIS...

None of the groups you listed (beside Americans) deny Africa at the core of their teachings. They may have splinter groups who do but all these movements have been necessary organs in the body of the sleeping giant.

And Africa is a continent, ? . It is not a nation. Yall busy ? folks earnest attempts at nation building and you are not building ANYTHING but walls of confusion and extensive FBI dockets detailing all of your affiliates tough talk to justify riding down on you...which they will sooner or later. I've never rolled with ya'll but I've seen the same ? in the hood. The honest hard-working people stay in their lane, the real goons and killer do what they do and stay incognito and the ? ? posers do all that wolfing and tough guy posing. The ? ? posers always be in the middle of confrontations, arguing and fussing. They always lying and false-flagging. And they always are confronted with the fruit of their ways and find they cant bear the load. And the break like dry twigs.

Black is not an identity and what good is a nationalist with an extinct nation?

Every group you listed has one thing in common- they have all achieved more than you clowns have as far as exerting power and influence. And they have all manifested whatever their core ideology is INTO REALITY. You and your crew have not.

Eden (Africa) is my home. Israel is in Africa. But I just dont run there...I run the GLOBE. You aint running to Africa, liar.You probably cant even speak any African tongue or French to be able to get around. You aint even had your shots. You running all right...your damn mouth.

Everything that came from Africa is not the same, nor did it all come from the Nile Valley. You making yourself look even dumber. A nucleus alone doe not a cell make, ? . My mind is an emanation of the Creator, my body is supplemented and composed of the elements of earth, air, wind, fire and ether. My origins are with the Creator not the creation. I Am steward and righteous guardian of the ENTIRE earth- not just one continent. My race is ? ; youre just "black". Your scope is limited. ? claim they dropping Supreme mathematics and aint even at 90 degrees. I rep the whole 360.

You keep refering to ma as "? " should I start calling you a ? ??

I gave you my Facebook profile "? " so you know exactly who I am when I call you a ? ... you are still a mystery to me and everybody else that matters. ? .

Confrontational manner?? I posted a video about Jewellrey and how rappers represent themselves and you went on some homotional zealot rant like the brainwashed psychotic weirdo that you are.

What is your malfunction ? -? ??

Im not impressed with your lame dictation of mythology or your desperate attempt to prove to internet strangers that your movement is credible. You dont exist ? ? , but I do and you have my information so deal with it.

Do you think people within the consciosness community who are actually on the scene give a ? about some lame zealot preaching to the choir on a Hiphop forum??

? -? please.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Thats the difference between being Afrikan centered and not.

Well then quit saying all Hebrew Israelites say the things or stand for the thing the uninformed ones demonstrate. I am an African Hebrew Israelite. We are not African centered, nor are we centered in any land mass. We are centered in YHWH.

"Therefore, behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that they shall no more say, YHWH liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

But, YHWH liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land"
    Jer. 23:7-8
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Damn, Props to Judah on all this. Took me a few days to go through it but its about time someone went through everything to prove half of the ? Hrap posts is ? mirrored as super intellectual talk to fool individuals who cant think for themselves into believing what their saying.
    If you believe my posts are "super intellectual talk" instead of simple chat you are clearly a bigger ? then the one inside your womans tummy.

If it takes you a "few days' to go through a thread who's the bigger loser, you or the idiot that wasted his time doing it.

We with the hiphoppers in the Reason networking with musicians while you outcasts are back here intellectually ? lamenting how you wish you had real human interaction vs typing on a forum to some anonymous avatar's.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No problem...just trying to establish some clarity and give a little inspiration in the process. Anybody can do what were doing and more- but barbershop debate tactics and bellicose half-truths wont get it. History has been altered, the modalities of our spiritual awareness have been mutated and our cultural context has been mutilated so it is important that we fully seek knowledge, wisdom and understanding. And that gets complicated. At the end of the day, all the complicated stuff becomes trite in the face of the simple Truth. African at home and abroad will never amount to anything if we dont love and trust one another and respect the divinity in ourselves and each other. If your search for knowledge dont lead you to that destination ( regardless of your "label") then you either studying the wrong thing or you aint looking at it right.

word, thats some sound advice..in that quest, as you say there are many distractions and interferences. we have to remember why we began the search in the 1st place, and speaking from personal experience, all roads lead back to the self..in the process we should have learned how to get along with each other..we all walk thru different stages of life at different times, so in essence, we all have something to learn from one another.there is always a lesson to be learned.

anyway keep droppin that spiritual truth, we see it.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap on a whole notha level.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well then quit saying all Hebrew Israelites say the things or stand for the thing the uninformed ones demonstrate. I am an African Hebrew Israelite. We are not African centered, nor are we centered in any land mass. We are centered in YHWH.

"Therefore, behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that they shall no more say, YHWH liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

But, YHWH liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land"
    Jer. 23:7-8
    ? ? yourself, I forgot about that corny ? the day after you ruined a thread about HipHop jewellry by turning it into some religious debate.

I dont care what ? ? you worship, go spend time with your children you deadbeat dad, go tutor your wife you unfit husband, go street-preach to the lost sheep you Hebrew.

You have yet to find a convert, and while you "debunk Seti" he is doing another lecture in another town, in another state.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You keep refering to ma as "? " should I start calling you a ? ??

I gave you my Facebook profile "? " so you know exactly who I am when I call you a ? ... you are still a mystery to me and everybody else that matters. ? .

Confrontational manner?? I posted a video about Jewellrey and how rappers represent themselves and you went on some homotional zealot rant like the brainwashed psychotic weirdo that you are.

What is your malfunction ? -? ??

Im not impressed with your lame dictation of mythology or your desperate attempt to prove to internet strangers that your movement is credible. You dont exist ? ? , but I do and you have my information so deal with it.

Do you think people within the consciosness community who are actually on the scene give a ? about some lame zealot preaching to the choir on a Hiphop forum??

? -? please.

Im talking your language. You act like a ? and you use faulty reasoning like a ? . If you dont like insults then don't deal them out. All that "homotionial zealot rant" talk reeks of desperation. You initiated a personal attack based on my impersonal observation of the entirety of the vid you posted. My initial post was entirely centered around the video. I merely pointed out obvious flaws and contradictions in dudes presentation. You the tried to back me down and you got more than you bargained for. My goal the whole time has been to help you, ? . If that ? Seti is not an agent then he is the dumbest revolutionary in human history. Yall diss everybody and isolate yourselves on some elitist ? like yall got some kind of real track record of being effective. Not smart. And yall try to pigeonhole and oversimplify things that are not simple and cant be boxed in. But anyway...

If Im a weirdo and zealot you are too. The purpose of a message board is to say what you think. Now look at your post count, look at your avy- whos the weirdo? Who's the ? ?

What choir am I preaching to? What is "the conscious community"? What is "on the scene"? Your game is you throw around little terms like this like you invented them and only your myopic view of what those conceptand others are is gospel truth. Whateva man.

And since you want to see me so bad (for what i dont know) I will acquiesce. That way you will remember the face when you see it again. Then you will have a face to put with the name on yalls little list..LOL.

Black power cartel my ass.

BTW ? , a cartel is not an African concept. Neither is racially, ideologically or nationally identifying oneself by the tone of his skin e.g. "black".

What a hypocrite!
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? ? yourself, I forgot about that corny ? the day after you ruined a thread about HipHop jewellry by turning it into some religious debate.

I dont care what ? ? you worship, go spend time with your children you deadbeat dad, go tutor your wife you unfit husband, go street-preach to the lost sheep you Hebrew.

You have yet to find a convert, and while you "debunk Seti" he is doing another lecture in another town, in another state.

LOL...

As if...

As if we dont live in the 21st century when perhaps I can type on a computer and STILL spend time with my family.

As if me and my wife haven't shared more than a few laughs at your expense.

As if it has not sparked up some good conversations with her and I.

As if I'm I dont work for myself and dont have all the free time in the world to do exactly what i want.

As if freedom of speech dont apply to a message board thread because you posted it.

As if street-preaching was the thing to do.

As if the Seti lecture is going to produce any tangible fruits towards the liberation of the people.

If if was a spliff you'd be Silas on "How High".
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Im talking your language. You act like a ? and you use faulty reasoning like a ? . If you dont like insults then don't deal them out. All that "homotionial zealot rant" talk reeks of desperation. You initiated a personal attack based on my impersonal observation of the entirety of the vid you posted. My initial post was entirely centered around the video. I merely pointed out obvious flaws and contradictions in dudes presentation. You the tried to back me down and you got more than you bargained for. My goal the whole time has been to help you, ? . If that ? Seti is not an agent then he is the dumbest revolutionary in human history. Yall diss everybody and isolate yourselves on some elitist ? like yall got some kind of real track record of being effective. Not smart. And yall try to pigeonhole and oversimplify things that are not simple and cant be boxed in. But anyway...

If Im a weirdo and zealot you are too. The purpose of a message board is to say what you think. Now look at your post count, look at your avy- whos the weirdo? Who's the ? ?

What choir am I preaching to? What is "the conscious community"? What is "on the scene"? Your game is you throw around little terms like this like you invented them and only your myopic view of what those conceptand others are is gospel truth. Whateva man.

And since you want to see me so bad (for what i dont know) I will acquiesce. That way you will remember the face when you see it again. Then you will have a face to put with the name on yalls little list..LOL.

BTW ? , a cartel is not an African concept. Neither is racially, ideologically or nationally identifying oneself by the tone of his skin e.g. "black".

What a hypocrite!

this is actually kinda funny to me, and alot more interesting than this 3 hour long debate competition Im involved in about Preemo vs. Dre Production in the REASON..and even more funny than Ghana smashing the U.S.A.

I posted a video in the Reason about Jewelry and rappers and I included that summary jewllry and rapper" in the thread title and post.

The normal people resonded according to the topic and I responded as well according to the topic.

In rushes some raving religious zealot spewing his weak ideology calling people ? 's and branding people as "agents"...on some straight weirdo-pyscho ? .

The raving lunatic goes compltley off-topic and turns a hipHop thread in the Reason into the pyscho-babbling lunacy of some wacko involved with a quasi-religious sect of Judaism.

After the initial shock of being bombarded by a madman we politley asked the wild-eyed madman to take his religious rant to the R&R....days go by and the normal people have forgotten the incident....then the lunatic creates a thread dedicated to the same silliness.

He writes long-winded paragraphs debunking some ? that never even pertained to the original premise of my video, and even then the idiot dosent post the original video.

Religion must be the most destructive creation in all of society, atheists at least dont become victims to the obsessive/compulsive lunacy of these religious nuts.

The R&R is rife with the demented and outdated Ideologies of these poor souls who type untill their fingers are bleeding because they are "spreading the word of ? ".

As to your comments on my post-count I type instead of lurk, you are an admitted lurker, and a ? -poor excuse for a husband and father since you are spending your saturday e-typing instead of playing with the mailman 7 your fat-wife's children.

The avi & sig, a joke 9 out of 10 days i post me myself and I, Im as proud of me as you are ashamed of you.

SMH @ you trying to find every distraction possible to neglect your raggedy wife & kids.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL...

As if...

As if we dont live in the 21st century when perhaps I can type on a computer and STILL spend time with my family.

As if me and my wife haven't shared more than a few laughs at your expense.

As if it has not sparked up some good conversations with her and I.

As if I'm I dont work for myself and dont have all the free time in the world to do exactly what i want.

As if freedom of speech dont apply to a message board thread because you posted it.

As if street-preaching was the thing to do.

As if the Seti lecture is going to produce any tangible fruits towards the liberation of the people.

If if was a spliff you'd be Silas on "How High".

You mention Seti's name entirely too much, is there some sort of history between your woman and him??

I cant imagine a reason thread about rappers jewelry could cause a man to go to such great lengths to try and discredit a stranger.....

Women come and go, just let it go ? , stop being a baby and acting like an agent.

Only a maniac desperate for religious recognition could be as pathetic as you have became.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Juda you are the most delusional brother on the I.c, are you really using Bible scirptures as proof to your Hebrew heritage?

How can you call yourself a Ghanaian then around and call yourself a Israelite, your state of delusion is unparalleled by any poster you desperately try to deny your African heritage. I know for one as a Yoruba you can't try trick me with that ? and iv'e got plenty of Ghanaian brothers who are only one call away who can testify to this, we are not Hebrews,or Israelites, Yorubas never prayed to YHWH fool we asked Orishas for assistance, you act like quoting the bible is proof of anything and have the nerve to call other people fake scholars, you are the real fake scholars my brother it took how many posts before you tried to call yourself African. Your to busy identifying yourself as a Hebrew Israelite based on a book of myths and fables, you do you but however conscious you may try to come across you are still suffering from mental slavery, you would rather identify yourself as an Hebrew Israelite rather than an Ashanti and its damn sad, go and eat your bagels.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You mention Seti's name entirely too much, is there some sort of history between your woman and him??

I cant imagine a reason thread about rappers jewelry could cause a man to go to such great lengths to try and discredit a stranger.....

Women come and go, just let it go ? , stop being a baby and acting like an agent.

Only a maniac desperate for religious recognition could be as pathetic as you have became.

LOL.....you weak, bro. All those insults about my family, huh? It OK....Ima let that pass. You desperate now.

I thank you for inspiring me to study an angle I haven't really looked at in a looong time. Obviously, you too arrogant to concede to reality but I understand where you at. You need some time to see that you dont really know whos who until the game is on. Hopefully, when that becomes apparent you will choose your allies and enemies more wisely.

You and your type go to great lengths to discredit entire groups and civilizations of strangers. You win the weak-minded who are impressed by juvenile insults, fallacious suppositions and errant data analysis. Don't like your peoples discredited? Well then cease and desist with discrediting things you have no specialized knowledge of and do your homework thoroughly before you short bus scholars start flipping yo ? .

Whats really pathetic is when ? and negroes are so insecure about themselves that they have to adopt the same mentality of their oppressor in blackface.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

What a hypocrite!

Orly?.............................................
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL.....you weak, bro. All those insults about my family, huh? It OK....Ima let that pass. You desperate now.

I thank you for inspiring me to study an angle I haven't really looked at in a looong time. Obviously, you too arrogant to concede to reality but I understand where you at. You need some time to see that you dont really know whos who until the game is on. Hopefully, when that becomes apparent you will choose your allies and enemies more wisely.

You and your type go to great lengths to discredit entire groups and civilizations of strangers. You win the weak-minded who are impressed by juvenile insults, fallacious suppositions and errant data analysis. Don't like your peoples discredited? Well then cease and desist with discrediting things you have no specialized knowledge of and do your homework thoroughly before you short bus scholars start flipping yo ? .

Whats really pathetic is when ? and negroes are so insecure about themselves that they have to adopt the same mentality of their oppressor in blackface.

Im having fun with this, Im far from "desperate".

Desperate is when you still talking about a topic 2 days after the fact others forgot.
    Desperate is when you make a thread with "*shots fired*" in the title and "agent"
    Desperate is when you P.M. somebody that has never P.M.'d you and give them a link to that thread.

Insults are just jokes, its like calling your brother a ? or an agent after he repeatedly asks you not to..funny huh??
    those "crackers" he froths about set the bar for egyptology. you cant get around it. ancient egypt fell. nubia was before them and used to whup they ass. if the answer was to be fouynd in egypt then why the ? are all those secret societies clothed in egyptian imagery?

^^^^? kinda threw me for a loop.

See Im not seeking to derive some self-esteem or a ticket to heaven by promoting one cult over the other, I think you are all lunatics, I believe in spirituality, and the anscestors, I prefer to be Afrikan centered because those are my roots, the things that my grandmother told me about her grandmothers mother, thats what keeps my interest.

Cristian, hebrew, muslim not my thang, I will stick with MAAT.

You win the weak-minded fellow zealots who are impressed with mythological Bible scripture, profanity, liberal sprinking of the word ? to add realism and youtube videos.

Its amazing that my little video about Jewells inspired your zealotry to such a fever pitch that you took time out of your busy scheduale to write a diatribe.

I know very well who my enemies are, many of them are indoctrinated bible-thumpers who actually believe their rhetoric will result in new followers for their cult.

Thankfully I dont belong to a cult, my association to various organizations allows me to work with people from different ideologies without bumping heads..I dont seek to convert them or make them a believer and Im not weak enough to allow them to do the same to me.

Im patiently awaiting the day when you flip out again and start spamming the R&R with your Hebrew 12 tribes rambling....now that ? is funny!
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap is a carnal minded ?
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Juda you are the most delusional brother on the I.c, are you really using Bible scirptures as prove to your Hebrew heritage?

How can you call yourself a Ghanaian then around and call yourself a Israelite, your state of delusion is unparalleled by any poster you desperately try to deny your African heritage. I know for one as a Yoruba you can't try trick me with that ? and iv'e got plenty of Ghanaian brothers who are only one call away who can testify to this, we are not Hebrews,or Israelites, Yorubas never prayed to YHWH fool we asked Orisha for assistance, you act like quoting the bible is proof of anything and have the nerve to call other people fake scholars, you are the real fake scholars my brother it took how many posts before you tried to call yourself African. Your to busy identifying yourself as a Hebrew Israelite based on a book of myths and fables, you do you but however conscious you may try to come across you are still suffering from mental slavery, you would rather identify yourself as an Hebrew Israelite rather than an Ashanti and its damn sad, go and eat your bagels.

LOL....I been quoting the Bible to prove that there is no relation of Hebrew Israelite ideology and that of Egyptian mystery schools, thusly proving false the allegations of theft. You can insult me all day, but it what it is. You ? are making claims that this and that is false, but you have no real information to support your suppositions. Therefore you resort to empty rants and childish insults.

I never said i was a Hebrew Israelite in PLACE of being African . I personally dont like to use the term Africa because the Roman Africanus aint my comrade.

Are tales of Ananzi fables? Are the Kishi a myth? They may or may not have existed historically. Who knows? First ? with a time machine will be the first ? with a real right to make a statement about it. But I know the encoded ideals, concepts and archetypes of indigenous lore is real or fake to me in 2010 by what the application of it produces. This is not to say that the Tanach is a myth, but it would be stupid for me to say everything written therein is meant to be taken literally or considered with linear thought. it would also be stupid for me to act like it has no historical validity either. Egyptians didnt even write all their history because they didnt record defeats and on top of that most of their writings was jacked by the Hellenists so get real. Aint no ? writng no books in recent history had access to the stolen libraries so you ? are just speculating with the bits and pieces Massey and Napoleon left you to work with. You ? WERE searching for the absolute truth to make it all make sense and change ? for real like everybody else who reject the status quo, but you made the common mistake of thinking your itty bitty perspective defines the boundaries of reality. Your teachers are fallible, son.

I never said every black person is a Hebrew Israelite or that every Hebrew is black either, ? . Nor am I insinuating that we are the only enlightened in history or in present times. Ive made this painfully clear.

Calling me a mental slave because I dont agree with your distorted views and steady hollering "I'm a Yoruba..eat some bagels" does not change the FACTS. The fact is what you represent does nothing at all in tangible reality. You keep throwing mini-tantrums and lame insults but you never honestly deal with this aspect.

Dont talk to me about ? in the past unless you can show and prove how its going to change whats happening RIGHT NOW.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Orly?.............................................

yeah really. Race as defined by physical attributes with tone being the primary attribute is based on Linnaeus' system of taxonomy. People were classified in ancient times by nations, tribes and little later on religion. There are of course the association of the color white with death in indigenous cultures, but it was not a racial thing.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Juda you are the most delusional brother on the I.c, are you really using Bible scirptures as proof to your Hebrew heritage?

How can you call yourself a Ghanaian then around and call yourself a Israelite, your state of delusion is unparalleled by any poster you desperately try to deny your African heritage. I know for one as a Yoruba you can't try trick me with that ? and iv'e got plenty of Ghanaian brothers who are only one call away who can testify to this, we are not Hebrews,or Israelites, Yorubas never prayed to YHWH fool we asked Orishas for assistance, you act like quoting the bible is proof of anything and have the nerve to call other people fake scholars, you are the real fake scholars my brother it took how many posts before you tried to call yourself African. Your to busy identifying yourself as a Hebrew Israelite based on a book of myths and fables, you do you but however conscious you may try to come across you are still suffering from mental slavery, you would rather identify yourself as an Hebrew Israelite rather than an Ashanti and its damn sad, go and eat your bagels.

come on bruh...u gotta come harder than this...

u typin but u aint sayin nuthin...whats speakign to ghanaians got to do with this debate ?...lol...thats not in relevant.

post up research findings, post up your faiths scriptures...i mean you do belong to a faith right ?...well let us kno about their teachings and prophecies, idelaogies, practices...show us why your so 'divine' and see yourself fit to refute hebrew isralite claims...

u say the bible is full of fairty tales n fables ?...dont tell me u 1 of them ? that reads it lieterally...seems liek the cryptic style of writing int he bible goes over your head.

and to make such a bold statement, im guessing u've studied the bible right ?

ight...post up these so called fables u speak of then....
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Im having fun with this, Im far from "desperate".

Desperate is when you still talking about a topic 2 days after the fact others forgot.
    Desperate is when you make a thread with "*shots fired*" in the title and "agent"
    Desperate is when you P.M. somebody that has never P.M.'d you and give them a link to that thread.

Insults are just jokes, its like calling your brother a ? or an agent after he repeatedly asks you not to..funny huh??

^^^^? kinda threw me for a loop.

See Im not seeking to derive some self-esteem or a ticket to heaven by promoting one cult over the other, I think you are all lunatics, I believe in spirituality, and the anscestors, I prefer to be Afrikan centered because those are my roots, the things that my grandmother told me about her grandmothers mother, thats what keeps my interest.

Cristian, hebrew, muslim not my thang, I will stick with MAAT.

You win the weak-minded fellow zealots who are impressed with mythological Bible scripture, profanity, liberal sprinking of the word ? to add realism and youtube videos.

Its amazing that my little video about Jewells inspired your zealotry to such a fever pitch that you took time out of your busy scheduale to write a diatribe.

I know very well who my enemies are, many of them are indoctrinated bible-thumpers who actually believe their rhetoric will result in new followers for their cult.

Thankfully I dont belong to a cult, my association to various organizations allows me to work with people from different ideologies without bumping heads..I dont seek to convert them or make them a believer and Im not weak enough to allow them to do the same to me.

Im patiently awaiting the day when you flip out again and start spamming the R&R with your Hebrew 12 tribes rambling....now that ? is funny!

LOL..you got me confused with that one Tribe of Judah dude with all that spamming. I had to shut him down.

I know what MAAT is. Im not like you. I dont comment on things I dont objectively seek to know. You are on the wrong side of the MAAT process.

Look at your post count and look at mine. You are a zealous for whatever it is that you write about that often.

And Im not recruiting "followers". I been done outlined the activities we engage in that are regenerative to humanity (starting of course with Africa). I have also made it clear that one doen't have to be a Hebrew to help handle that business. We never have and never will recruit people.

Call me what you want, misrepresent me with your uniformed opinion of my thought process all you want but it don't change whats real.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Uhoh theres two of them and they both have Judah in their profiles.....

*sigh*

I wish I had cult-brothers to co-sign my biblical ramblings......

However I do enjoy the story about the giant that gets killed with the slingshot and the one were all the animals kick-it in the boat for 30 days and 30 nights

ight...one of you holy-men tell us a good 'ol bible story!
This discussion has been closed.