The Official Marijuana & Hash Appreciation Thread [2.Dro]

Options

Comments

• Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    JaPoint wrote: »
    This might be a noob question, but will weed help my social anxiety issues?

nah man, get more used to the weed "feel" and when you are able to not "act high" and be relaxed, you could be more comfortable in the future. im like you and i was able to be good around people i didnt know after a while, but nah dont use it to help anxiety

I know/have known way to many ppl who just get quiet and introverted after smoking, if your not a regular smoker you should get used to the feeling first, especially if your smoking on some proper grade

• rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    whipped up some budder from some trim last night..

6eqc5z.jpg

? peeled my wig back.. couldn't even finish one bowl..

what up, cotton?

25hifep.jpg

the golden har is currently reinvesting their residuals & the fact that you're owed a debt of gratitude is never far from mind ^:)^
  • rusty shackleford
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i usually ? with oils exclusively but had a buncha stickers & high res ? pix so i decided to try some cut & paste/peel & stick "art".. i even initialed it (in the same vein) in the bottom right corner with two sherlock pipes that read.. "JL".. this has the wooden frame with the kid's block hanging from it to thank for it's existence... while the pictured side has a green "B", the other side of the block has a red "O" on it so when you spin it, it says "BOB"... so needless to say, bob marley seemed predestined for an appearance within the finished work..

11tymmh.jpg
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i boiled my 1-hitter the other day to clean it, and i swear that ? aint hittin the same now
    whats it made of??

glass

• rusty shackleford
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i boiled my 1-hitter the other day to clean it, and i swear that ? aint hittin the same now
    whats it made of??

glass
    heating & cooling glass causes it to expand & contract.. this weakens the integrity of the glass itself due to it's density.. be super careful with it because it can break a lot easier than before.. for future reference, cleaning simple glass pieces takes no more than 71% rubbing alcohol & salt.. salt doesn't dissolve in alcohol & acts as a sandpaper as the alcohol loosens resin..

i got this peice [Jimi Hempdrix] for my bday back in feb which has a closed chamber for the 4 arm perc.. cleaning it takes ? cleaner brands like Resonate to completely wipe away film..

zob_4_arm_Beaker.jpg

this one below [Smog Marley] flew out of my hands as i was cleaning it.. it landed on the counter banging it's neck into the edge of the sink & still didn't break..

2hi8fx1.jpg

both of these are made of Borosilicate glass which has a very low thermal expansion coefficient about one-third that of ordinary glass. This reduces material stresses caused by temperature gradients which makes borosilicate the most suitable kind of glass for certain applications..

http://www.igniteme.co/
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so i prolly shouldn't boil the parts from the vaporizer either, huh?
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    so i prolly shouldn't boil the parts from the vaporizer either, huh?

just soak them in rubbing alcohol overnight. unless there are any plastic parts [tubing, etc] don't soak those for more than an hour.

a cleaner called simple green also works well at cleaning bongs.
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats it made of??

glass
    heating & cooling glass causes it to expand & contract.. this weakens the integrity of the glass itself due to it's density.. be super careful with it because it can break a lot easier than before.. for future reference, cleaning simple glass pieces takes no more than 71% rubbing alcohol & salt.. salt doesn't dissolve in alcohol & acts as a sandpaper as the alcohol loosens resin..

i got this peice [Jimi Hempdrix] for my bday back in feb which has a closed chamber for the 4 arm perc.. cleaning it takes ? cleaner brands like Resonate to completely wipe away film..

zob_4_arm_Beaker.jpg

this one below [Smog Marley] flew out of my hands as i was cleaning it.. it landed on the counter banging it's neck into the edge of the sink & still didn't break..

2hi8fx1.jpg

both of these are made of Borosilicate glass which has a very low thermal expansion coefficient about one-third that of ordinary glass. This reduces material stresses caused by temperature gradients which makes borosilicate the most suitable kind of glass for certain applications..

http://www.igniteme.co/

^:)^ this man knows everything when it comes to marijuana..I got a question though, one I have never figured out, meaning I never bothered to ask the dudes at the head shop or look it up, whats the purpose of that closed chamber with the flux capacitor on the inside?
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    In this thread we discuss all things related to the cosmic fruit. From your local ? laws, to the broader debate, all voices are welcome.

weedreview2.jpg
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marijuana is therapeutic for me. It puts me at a calm i can't achieve any other way. I feel i become one with everything. When i watch a movie, i am one with the movie. During sex, it is one body, not two. My taste buds open up and i can taste foods true flavor. It is my first, my last, my everything. I love you mary.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wiys wtong with the other thread
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh. the marijuana threads stay getting shut down in the grown n ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Already a stickied thread on this
  • The Prime Minister
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Already a stickied thread on this

You don't know what you're talking about. Ounceman does...
  • The Prime Minister
    Options
    On Monday, the Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol announced that the Colorado Democratic Party officially endorsed Amendment 64 at its state convention and assembly in Pueblo over the weekend.

In a press statement, Cindy Lowery-Graber, chair of the Denver County Democratic Party, said this about the Democratic support of ? legalization:

This is a mainstream issue. Polls show that more than 60 percent of Democrats and a solid majority of Independents believe marijuana should be treated like alcohol. A broad coalition is forming in support of Amendment 64 and I am proud to say that it now includes the Colorado Democratic Party.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/16/colorado-democratic-party_n_1429648.html?ref=denver
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On Monday, the Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol announced that the Colorado Democratic Party officially endorsed Amendment 64 at its state convention and assembly in Pueblo over the weekend.

In a press statement, Cindy Lowery-Graber, chair of the Denver County Democratic Party, said this about the Democratic support of ? legalization:

This is a mainstream issue. Polls show that more than 60 percent of Democrats and a solid majority of Independents believe marijuana should be treated like alcohol. A broad coalition is forming in support of Amendment 64 and I am proud to say that it now includes the Colorado Democratic Party.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/16/colorado-democratic-party_n_1429648.html?ref=denver

i know this is random as ? .. but i recently saw that show that you have in your sig...

that light ? has the strangest power... hahah
  • The Prime Minister
    Options
    SlickestR wrote: »

i know this is random as ? .. but i recently saw that show that you have in your sig...

that light ? has the strangest power... hahah

It's been a few seasons of Misfits, but let's not digress...
  • rusty shackleford
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Desi_416 wrote: »
    I got a question though... whats the purpose of that closed chamber with the flux capacitor on the inside?
    i never quite understood it either till i was up in South Bend for the Notre Dame/USC game back in october.. my homegirl was drinking wine & attached to top of her wine bottle was this weird bulb.. i asked what it was & she explained that it was a diffuser.. it breaks up the solid flow as you pour to oxygenate the wine thereby taking the harsh edge away.. i hate wine but i had a sip & i had to admit that for once, it didn't make me want to wash the taste out of my mouth with a frothy mixture of ammonia & bleach..

so basically, the same principle applies to smoke.. it creates a smoother hit.. so the more diffusers, the smoother it hits..

344zdli.jpg

^this one has a 4 arm tree perc plus diffusers on the down stem & the splash guard dome.. i love it. it was about $235.00

• The Prime Minister
    Options
    CU-Boulder 420 Shut Down: City Council, ACLU Voice Concern Over Campus Closure

http://youtu.be/Re7RdnzeX98

Last week, the University of Colorado Boulder announced that on April 20 it will close the entire campus to all visitors as part of an effort to stop the popular 4/20 marijuana smoke out in Norlin Quad, in what is the most aggressive move to date by campus officials to end the gathering.

And on Tuesday night, Boulder City Council adopted a resolution in support of CU-Boulder's efforts to squash the smoke out, but some council members voiced concern that the shut down could do more harm than good.

Councilwoman Suzanne Jones, who voted for the resolution, told The Daily Camera, "Heavy-handed measures like closing the campus and issuing trespass tickets seem like a cure that might be worse than the disease."

The Denver Post would seemingly agree with Jones, the paper published a persuasive and very critical editorial piece of the University of Colorado's extreme measures to thwart the marijuana event stating the paper does not support CU's decision and that the school may be "inviting a fight."

Mark Silverstein, legal director for the Colorado chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, echoed the sentiments of Jones as well telling The Denver Post that closing the campus is "wrongheaded" and was a "misguided effort to thwart students' right of association and right to free expression." The ACLU has not said if they plan on challenging CU's action in court.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/18/cu-boulder-420-shut-down-_n_1434918.html?ref=denver
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happy Weed Day y'all
  • rusty shackleford
    edited April 2012
    Options
    CU-Boulder 420 Shut Down: City Council, ACLU Voice Concern Over Campus Closure

going into a large public gathering & doing something the feds still consider illegal is a recipe for disaster... a mixture of photographically cataloged surveillance & the ever present threat of being surrounded & detained is far from my idea of a good time.. but i stay paranoid so..
  • rusty shackleford
    edited April 2012
    Options

..... To All My Original ? Massive & Crew....

2zh1ta8.jpg

-I'm Makin' My Blunts Stuffy & Call Em' Jane Hathaways /
    While 4/20's Just A Stoner's St. Patrick Day
    -Where Amateurs Who Usually Brandish Beers Will Sift For Nugs
    True Heads -> Pay Em' No Mind. Go & Do What You Love.
  • rusty shackleford
    edited April 2012
    Options
    10nw86p.jpg

My Infinitely 420 Mixtape

15% OFF EVERYTHING!

DISCOUNT CODE: HAPPY420

www.TheDabLab.com 4/20 SALE!

Starts 4/19 (11 PM)
    Ends 4/22 (midnight)

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/ <-13% off everything till 4/23