Options

Comments

• rusty shackleford
    rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ... so i was watchin' the local news the other day & this ? made me laugh:

29ere4y.jpg

dudes stickin' his nose in front of the camera to add his 2 cents to some ? that doesn't concern him...

316wvgh.jpg

.. he says he thought some sketchy ? was poppin' cause he lives across the street but failed to call the police.... then he turns his head...

35jjghw.jpg

.. & reveals the type of sketchy ? that kept him from callin' police in the 1st place..

L
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://youtu.be/6IzkU7Cb1-A

im the brotha next to the speakers.. yall shoulda been there.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Patiently waiting for the weed man.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rusty shackleford
    edited April 2012
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Oh.. My... ? .... It's The New Weed Order....

IT WAS IN REVELATIONS PEOPLE!!!

• rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    blowin right now listening to all the Mystikal smoke songs...
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at a rolling paper tutorial on YouTube. I have seen it all. I want those papers though, and that big ass bud too.
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear I have a couple ounces of some ? that looks just like the bud dude is breaking up in the vid.

That pack of papers is nice, I'm not a fan of the element brand at all though, not a fan of white papers really, y'all should try the Smoking Browns their unbleached so it's a smoother burn and they are the slowest burning papers I've ever come across i only roll joints with those now and the organic filter tips
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My homie just told bout rolling up some organic tea leaves with.the weed, and in turn it will clear a sick ? system. Anyone heard of this?
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @plap
    @desi
    when you guys are ready to get high and your in southern cali or vegas... let me know.. Any of you smoke wax? 80-90% thc got homies that stay making it non stop

untitled-1.png
  • rusty shackleford
    edited May 2012
    Options
    whipped up some budder from some trim last night..

6eqc5z.jpg
    i stays with more budder that jiffy pop...

wax & budder are basically the same.. it's just a matter of how you let the oil purge.. if you whip it with a tooth pick as it purges, you trap a ton of tiny bubbles in the oil causing it to become more yellow where as if you just left it alone, it turns super hard & resembles amber..

• terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @rusty what do you think of the gpen im thinking about going to pick one up cause i got nothing to smoke wax out of i have to go to the homies to hit it out of his ?
  • Desi_416
    Options
    @ter respect ? I've always wanted to hit Cali I might do it in June, if I do I'll def let u know.

I ain't never ? with no budder or wax though, this thread got me thinking to tryin to make some though, if Mary Jane can get me feeling higher than she already does, I'm bout it
  • Desi_416
    Options
    *high right now post

I got a problem, every time I roll a joint, like for instance if I gotta drive anywhere more than 10 min away I always end up smokin a bowl either right before or rolling, or right after smoking the ting, as like a dessert after the main course
  • rusty shackleford
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Desi_416 wrote: »
    I ain't never ? with no budder or wax though, this thread got me thinking to tryin to make some though, if Mary Jane can get me feeling higher than she already does, I'm bout it
    i'm not exaggerating one bit when i tell you that veteran weed heads smoke the oil i make on some mexican swag & swear that it: tastes like dro [because of the high thc content] & subsequently, after finding out it's not high grade they're hittin', basically get to accusing me of lacing the ? .. on a side note: you do build a tolerance so you can't smoke it all the time & expect the same effect.. so on a bi-weekly basis, stopping for a 3 day span will have me g-g-gone..
    terbear wrote: »
    @rusty what do you think of the gpen im thinking about going to pick one up cause i got nothing to smoke wax out of i have to go to the homies to hit it out of his ?
    i'm starting to become somewhat of a collector of bongs.. but i'm unfamiliar so you gotta school me.. whats a gpen???

• Desi_416
    Options
    @rusty yea I've heard from a few ppl that oil is crazy, the ? ure sayin u make sounds nuts. I find it amazing that ure getting some ? that potent off some regular tree, cause u said it wasn't even high grade
  • rusty shackleford
    edited May 2012
    Options
    actually, the term "high grade" indicates a few things.. one of which is the fact that the production of high grade cannabis demands optimal growing conditions.. these conditions must be tightly controlled which renders an outside grow plot impossible.. now, you can have seeds from the strain that won last years Cannabis Cup but if your grow room, for example, is too hot, this will impede the opening of the sotomas which means the plant can't mine the air around it's leaves for co2.. & being that this particular plant can absorb 5 times the amount of co2 that naturally occurs in the air, proper ventilation is essential to create a chain effect due to how quickly these plants suck up available co2. at the same time, if you plant regular bag seed from swag, genetics ultimately dictate the potency so you're not gonna have a super ill strain from bag seed just because you invest in some co2 tanks, a tank regulator, a box fan & a grow light.. it involves a mixture of good genes & adequate grow room conditions..

high grade is also harvested when the tricombs start to turn from crystal clear to a cloudy white.. at this time, the thc produces more of a heady high as oppose to a sleepy body stone.. the majority of the growers working for mexican drug cartels not only disregard the fundamental first step to propagating potent sensimilla buds by waiting to search out all male plants & destroying them until harvest... [because the minute a female detects a males pollen on its pistols, it shuts down all thc production in exchange for seed production]... they also let the plants grow till all the tricombs change from the cloudy white to amber which denotes a deterioration of the thc... & lastly because of the need for a clandestine & secure trip across the border, they take the weed & throw it into compactors to chrush it down to tightly packed bricks which destroys the glandular heads that contain the thc, thereby drastically reducing your overall thc content [by weight].. in fact, wreckless handling of marijuana after harvest is the main cause of potency loss & that's why you sometimes see high grade in jars & not crumpled up in plastic zip locks..

the average swag plant is about .3% thc according to it's own weight.. soil grown buds coming out of seeds ordered from holland can get to about 10% .. hydro can soar up to 20% thc..

marijuana is comprised of about 300 different molecules, some of which actually act as inhibitors so you can't get the full effect of your weed unless you hash it up but the truth is, even really nice hash only holds 30% thc by weight.. when you use a stripping agent such as Vector, which is a butane that is refined 5 times, to extract the thc oils from the plant format correctly, you get oil that can easily reach 80% thc by weight.. so basically, you've literally never been this high... & the taste is...... the pure essence of thc..

2rmnmet.jpg

i had some afghani that harvested/dried & cured in time for my birthday last year so i used the trim & some nugs to make some oil from it.. then i rolled the afghani buds in the afghani oil as the pic above shows.. shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeet........... my best-friend & i had a private party & the next time i saw her, she told me how when she got back to her crib that evening, she turned the car off pulled the keys from the ignition & got out & realized she didn't have her keys any longer.. she was out side for 15 minutes tearing the car apart.. only then did she realize they weren't lost because she put them in her back pocket..

• rusty shackleford
    edited May 2012
    Options
    nn5oxs.jpg

i made this to remember the good times with a great friend who is sadly now severely schizophrenic.. the kind where he actually thinks a secret organization is planting listening devices in his snack cakes & throughout his home..

not to say it caused it but i've heard dr.s say ? can trigger psychological problems..
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout to get some Blueberry dream.
  • Desi_416
    Options
    I got someone who brought me some ? today he said is called White Shark, I've never heard of it......anyone?
  • rusty shackleford
    Options
    no.. had tons of white russian, white rhino & my favorite of the whites... white widow. hows that shark?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ight....I have a drug test on Tuesday....and last i smoked was some Deadhead OG on Monday....WTF do I do
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    Ight....I have a drug test on Tuesday....and last i smoked was some Deadhead OG on Monday....WTF do I do

you gotta pull a vinny chase... nh

• Desi_416
    Options
    This WhiteShark is pretty good, it's got a real nice almost fruit like taste to it, buds are real thick, it's real smooth to, burns very nicely, I decided to do some research on it, and compare pics to make sure I have the real thing..... It won the cannabis cup in 97 and is apparently used as pain medication

http://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana-strains/whiteshark.html