YALL GONNA RESPECT ILL BOT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

Options

Comments

• ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    Options
    IcyLiquid wrote: »
    Ill Bot received new programming today. He is deadlier than ever.

Like what???

And how come I cant sign in? Everytime I hit the sign in link my screen just freezes, I cant do ? after that, cant click anything on the page, I gotta refresh my page and ? ... ? is that bout?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    illbot got ? shook out chea
  • IcyLiquid
    IcyLiquid Administrators, IT Crowd Posts: 375 My Name Is My Name.
    Options

Like what???

And how come I cant sign in? Everytime I hit the sign in link my screen just freezes, I cant do ? after that, cant click anything on the page, I gotta refresh my page and ? ... ? is that bout?

He is much more aggressive and finds aliases much faster. Problem is, some people are banned but come back anyway and the mods allow it, and ILL BOT cant tell the difference. He doesn't discriminate.

And you probably cant sign in due to an excess of ? . Try being a bit less ? and see if it lets you in.
  • IcyLiquid
    Options

For real though, just clear your cookies and try again. We changed some stuff, maybe the ice cream sandwich you're using as a PC can't handle it? Dunno.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only chasin can end up getting ? on from a person that is helping him through technical difficulties.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options

Like what???

He is much more aggressive and finds aliases much faster. Problem is, some people are banned but come back anyway and the mods allow it, and ILL BOT cant tell the difference. He doesn't discriminate.

And you probably cant sign in due to an excess of ? . Try being a bit less ? and see if it lets you in.

Haha Icy, Icy, Icy smh.... im gonna let u slide this time out of respect for u doing a good job with the upgrade, but please dont make it a habit of talkin to me in this type of manner for u dont know how many posters have just done what u did only to end up crying about me "stalkin", in other words shittin on them "excessively".. copy that?
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    Icy acts like a ? sometimes, at least I think its an act, but he isnt that sensitive to the point he'll ban me for simply telling him to be careful when choosing words with me. Did I verbally attack him with a profanity laced tirade, no, I just put him onto game of how ? works round here.. that all.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Lol @ he acts like a ? but isn't a ? i think.
  • IcyLiquid
    Options
    I'll play it cool for now, menjamins knows the score and thats what matters. No need to be excessive.
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Menjamins copping pleas

But you're right.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Menjamins copping pleas

U would love to see my banned I bet, well at least u think u would like to see me banned. But you're not thinkin long term, no me, and u have no one to stalk or have back n forths with, which means no one will read ur posts. U see when I was shittin on "legends" for " e fame" I was also shittin on no names and lames, expanding my portfolio so to speak.

Im the only person posting you attempt to ? on, so be grateful im here, and even more grateful I still quote you cuz rite now im doin u a favor by replying to you, some lames dont even get a response.

• ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    lol Icy ? on a lame, and it's "? Icy, ? ass ? , trying too hard now since ? gassed him up".

Icy "? " on CB and he's everyones fav poster lol.. I aint surprised tho, ? even hated on Jesus, man.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    ImParallel wrote: »
    lol Icy ? on a lame, and it's "? Icy, ? ass ? , trying too hard now since ? gassed him up".

Icy "? " on CB and he's everyones fav poster lol.. I aint surprised tho, ? even hated on Jesus, man.

Never heard anyone say that...I think you're just being sensitive.

Of course u never "heard" anyone say that ya dumb ? , its an internet forum smh. But yeah, I have "read" that on here before.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ^ Just retire from now u white ? . You, Fields, and ? dont serve a purpose now that ur Father's aren't active lmao smh... well unless til yall find new ? to ride.. and while im not a ? , I am handing out applications for cats to primarily just log on and awesome and agree all my posts.. u down?
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    What feelings ? nigg lol? If I caught feelings I wouldnt have called u "? " (thats my playful talk), I was just ? with you.. but you are a bit on ur own now that u dont have a ? to be a part of lmao
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    smh @ cb having play play name for sanchez.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    Menjamins stay mentioning ?

Dude is going through withdrawals

Don't you have a thread in the G&S where u enticed another poster into posting his ? ? I cant believe the ? fell for ur ? manipulation tactics, smh.. I was gonna say sumn bout it but didnt wanna post in the ? thread of the year... started by none other than u know who.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

Don't you have a thread in the G&S where u enticed another poster into posting his ? ? I cant believe the ? fell for ur ? manipulation tactics, smh.. I was gonna say sumn bout it but didnt wanna post in the ? thread of the year... started by none other than u know who.
    Nh @ you knowing such a thread exist.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    smh @ cb having play play name for sanchez.

Im ur fav poster arent I? I swear if u tell me I wont be gassed or hold it against u, i'll just come to an understanding of why u type my name so much.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Lol @ this ? trying to use hrap post tactics.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

lol at you entering a thread titled "Ladies I will post my ? "

if that doesn't prove your ? then I dont know what will

you just sonned yourself ? boy.... why you wanna see my paynus you ?
    CB indirectly snitched on himself.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ? , just like everyone else knew u had a small ? and wouldnt have the ? (pun intended) to post it, I also knew. Although I was a bit skeptical for u are a ? , but I knew having a 3inch peen would deter u from succumbing to the ? deep inside u... what I didnt know was that there would be another ? out there that would have the audacity to post his ? on a male dominated forum.. smh at the both of yall ? , scust!

• Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    So let me get this right. So you went into that thread where the topic was OP posting pics of his ? to call his bluff? Then you make a ball pun? ? you ? .
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Who really post thier ? on the net, specially after it was said that it would directly result in a ban?

But u invented "pink camera swag" so I dont know if u should be typing rite now.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Nh @ cb having a hunch that ? had a small ? .
This discussion has been closed.