YALL GONNA RESPECT ILL BOT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It aint lookin good CB. I don't know you from the man on the moon. But if this were trial by jury I'd have to find you guilty of faggotry. Denying it any further is going to only result in maximum penalty, forever known and targeted as that suspect dude.

Perhaps if you admit your faults that you slipped up and had a ? moment and throw yourself on the mercy of the court something can be worked out, like don't post for a week, stay lurking, but no posting, and when you do come back no one will ever mention that thread or this one, but damn dude. You turned this thread into some ? ass ? .

Who the ? are you and do you not know my credentials, ? ? I will own u and ? on u everytime u log in. Tell me now what forum u post in most frequently for I have never heard of you. I run this forum, had beefs with 'legends" as in plural, and came out unsacthed, battled whole sub forums full of haters and nay sayers and ethered em all one by one. Took home numerous IC awards in just 4 months of posting and became the most entertaining and admired poster in recent memory.. top 5 poster DOA! Dont u ever in ur off brand s/n life quote me again... ? .

get that troll on my ? ..........

• ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Coming up with unoriginal lines like "Queen Benjamins" will not, and I repeat, NOT, get your posts read, they will be forever skipped over and ignored as they have been. This will be ur best nite and most attention shown to u, by me, or any other posters for the rest of ur time posing here, u do know that, rite? U are a peon, the ? stain in a 6 year olds Batman briefs.. FOH.

lol you know it's sad when Menjamins has sunk so low that he even stole Shenco style

oh noes...he wont read posts now
    Coming up with unoriginal lines like "Queen Benjamins" will not, and I repeat, NOT, get your posts read, they will be forever skipped over and ignored as they have been. This will be ur best nite and most attention shown to u, by me, or any other posters for the rest of ur time posing here, u do know that, rite? U are a peon, the ? stain in a 6 year olds Batman briefs.. FOH.

? you are such a stunt queen. It must hurt deep that you can't convince everyone else of your self deluded grandiosity. I would say you have that Kanye syndrome, but at least that ? get's paid for what he does.

I was legitimately trying to offer you some assistance. But nah ? gotta get all homotional and ? and start menstruating all over the IC. ? ? rag up, and calm the ? down.

Now before I go, I must say that this post was much, much better than ur previous one. I really didnt plan on logging back on for the nite but I had to tell ya that this was a nice read (deluded grandiosity.. niiice). I didnt have anyone to assist me when I was comin up, but I made a promise to myself that I would take lil whipper snappers with promise under my wing. Now this post showed me potential, so what u need to do to maximize that potential is study the ? out of my posts as much as u possibly can, and just maybe, just maybe u can be the poster I am on an off day.. which is still better than 88 pct of the rest of the IC... happy travels, PE.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well damn gucci
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nh, @ cb coming back online to get off to PublicEn diction.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did this ? just come out the closet? This is like the second ? to admit he is ? on the IC. ? Hilarious...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dun need to cool out. is on here lookin quite foolish

[img][/img]imager.php?id=1388011&t=o GIFSoup
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh@ chasin benjamins. smh @ the benjamins in his name not meaning money but the men named benjamin that he's chasing
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol A bunch of avatars talkin ? to a ? bout ? ? when ive had ? pics posted on here that I ? , or am probably bout to ? ... hilarious.

? really want me to quote em so that they could say CB knows I exist.. groupies.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    That's ? as ? Sanchez, that's some ? my ? says to me... just for that log off ? .
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    ? im straighter than the pole your mother dances on.. foh lmao

haha good one.. but you're white so ur ? by default.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    They even talked about Jesus, ? .
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    Its in the bible ? .
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    jesus aint have no hoes

Mary Magdeline..
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol @ this thread, my ? CB got cyber jumped last night, he got the troll game on lock ;))
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    lol @ this thread, my ? CB got cyber jumped last night, he got the troll game on lock ;))

That's one thing, if not anything else, that u must admire bout the ? , there cohesiveness and unity when it comes to stickin up for each other when one of em is down. Only on the IC is it not frowned upon for a man to make a thread such as the one ? made, have penises posted yet still enter the thread on numerous occassions to converse with a man whom ? , he, himself just viewed.

One is ? for when it was thought that he viewed a ? , but it's not ? when a man has proved to view a ? and talk bout said ? with the ? poster.. smh
  • Kimi
    Options
    #teamCB&MVP :-\"
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    She looked 21.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if being ? = trolling,cb got the troll of the year award on lock.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ^ He sticks up for his fellow ? , ? , with conviction.... his next post should be "? unity" in pink font.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote:
    Helping this thread out
    62-Miliah_michael.gif
    Ass! Ass! Ass! Ass! Ass! Ass!

Slept on post!!!

Who the ? is that ? ? Cubana ? ?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sexing underage broads though? c'mon son...

Damn Queen B can't win for losing.

[img]http://troll.me/images/? -off-obama/stop-posting.jpg[/img]

You+should+stop+posting+_9f7a7d894ca1e8dcbfd30f3e44572033.jpg
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Vioce Of Reason.

Now the good book of Real ? prophesied that ? ? would indeed try to entice real ? into losing they manhood. It did indeed state threads would be made such as the ? thread discused here.

The Real ? bible strongly advises the real ? not to click on such threads and have there heads turned, for want of a better way to describe it.

That being said CB has a defence which may not stand up in a court of real ? . This has to be said. However being that this is the defence used I as a real ? will continue to encourage CB to stand strong against the faggotry........

Now please take heed of these important words and stay away from such threads of evil premise.

Ok carry on........
This discussion has been closed.