YALL GONNA RESPECT ILL BOT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

Options

Comments

• ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    Options
    Nh @ cb having a hunch that ? had a small ? .

He's liteskin with no neck lol, ? complain to me bout ? like him all the time. It was more than a hunch, it was a fact.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is hilarious....
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Who really post thier ? on the net, specially after it was said that it would directly result in a ban?

But u invented "pink camera swag"so I dont know if u should be typing rite now.

lol bruh you entered a thread where a ? said he would post his ? for the ladies.. and you're don't think your ? ??

lolololol

And u made a thread on a forum where u know that boysfallfor, darkcrusader, parallel and other self proclaimed homos post on lmao smh... and by what u claim, I am also a "? ", so that's a lot of ? for u to be making threads like that for.... so who's really ? ?
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Im angry that u had numerous convos with a man who's ? u just viewed lol.. me and that man can never hold a convo... ever. That would be too awkward for me, I dont know for the life of me how it wasnt for u.. guess u talk to em all the time, more than likely hungover in the morning.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ImParallel wrote: »
    Im angry that u had nureous convos with a man who's ? u just looked at lol.. me and that man can never hold a convo... ever. That would be too awkward for me, I dont know for the life of me how it wasnt for u.. smh

So you saw a ? in the thread then went back in to see the updates and how people responded? And now trying to say you aren't ? ? lmfao you are really ? yourself over right now, no ? .

Did u view the thread Parallel, and if so did u post in it?
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    Lol @ ? ignoring all my posts but quoting Parallel's, again I ask u, how do u hold a convo with a man of whom's ? u viewed?... awkward.

Plap u suck ? for funds, stop it fam.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Now Parallel, ive been told many a times that "I try too hard" even by you a couple times. But now u, you, your doing ? rite now ive yet to see be done lol. All types of fancy ? u got goin on rite now, u really are taking this "internet stuff" seriously broham smh

Plap lets not beef, u and Sanchez have been good boys so far and I really like u guys, no, not like that, knock it off lol (punches him in the arm).. but yeah, Im gonna say u would suck ? for cash, ur gonna say im a ? , yadda, yadda, yadda.. boring.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let me guess Chasin involved in more fuckery huh ..........
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This whole thread went from amusing to ? at record pace. Yall need to quit. Mod close this ? down before mugs trip over each other stumbling out the closet on the IC. The only redeeming factor is the sig in superstar coles posts. Reminds me of a girl in college. Nasty ? sig>>>>>>thread after pg 3

300Gay.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVQT6PCPbfU
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    I didnt think u guys deserved an explanation but here we go.... so, I was ? some 16 year old african ? the other nite, smoked a blunt then logged onto the IC. I was drinkin earlier in the day and had been ? up a storm, so I go to take a leak and the nosey african chic goes on my PC, sees the thread ? made and told me bout it while I rolled another spliff at my desk, said some cat posted a ? pic and that him and ? were talkin bout said ? pic, flirting almost.... I was in disgust.. The End.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ you admitting to statutory ? , smh @ you admitting your browser was either on the Powder room or ? 's ? thread.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Smh @ you admitting to statutory ? , smh @ you admitting your browser was either on the Powder room or ? 's ? thread.

Was on the main page and the young ? saw the thread and took a gander smh... these hoes is too fast for their own good these days.
  • Amotekun
    Options

Was on the main page and the young ? saw the thread and took a gander smh... these hoes is too fast for their own good these days.

shaq.jpg

• ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Shaq cant disprove any of what was said, what can be proven is that ? was holding convos with cats, even after they seen said cat's meat... didnt have the mods lock it, but continued to post in it smh. What I wanna know is, was there another male to post in that thread cuz rite now ? stands as the lone ? ... who lurked in the thread, we'll never know, we can only know by who posted... proof is proof.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Shaq cant disprove any of what was said, what can be proven is that ? was holding convos with cats, even after they seen ? meats... didnt have the mods lock it, but continued to [ost in it. What I wanna know is, was there another male to post in that thread cuz rite now ? stands as the lone ? ... who lurked in the thread, we'll never know, we can only know by who posted... proof is proof.
    Thing is we do know...you already admitted to lurking lmfao.

As it stands Myself, PimpMVP and RiddleRap posted in the thread...you are the only confirmed lurker. Given that @RiddleRap and myself are white we obviously don't care about ? accusations so save your breath. ? made the thread to show off to the lovely ladies of the powder room and that other guy came in there like a hater and stole his shine.

Apparently you got ? off cause ? didn't post his meat (as was just admitted to by you) and now here we are.

Now, Parallel, if u can prove that I lurked in the thread by pulling up a post and bolding or underlining, your choice, me saying that I, Chasin "Run Donkey" Benjamins lurked in the thread, I will retire. As I stated, the 16 yr old african ? came across said thread and gave me a quick summary as I rolled up some kush.. now do u think ur up for the task of finding a post with ME saying that I lurked or what? If not, ? and log off for the nite.
  • Amotekun
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It aint lookin good CB. I don't know you from the man on the moon. But if this were trial by jury I'd have to find you guilty of faggotry. Denying it any further is going to only result in maximum penalty, forever known and targeted as that suspect dude.

Perhaps if you admit your faults that you slipped up and had a ? moment and throw yourself on the mercy of the court something can be worked out, like don't post for a week, stay lurking, but no posting, and when you do come back no one will ever mention that thread or this one, but damn dude. You turned this thread into some ? ass ? .
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    1zoalxj.jpg

That's you admitting to going into the thread under the assumption that ? would not really post his pic. You then go on to allude to the fact that you checked multiple times until another poster actually posted a photo of his ? . Its okay though, we all know what it is man. Thanks for making those posts ? hilarious.

No, it is not me admitting a thing. When the ? gave me the title and TS's name, I laughed and said that he wouldnt do such a thing, for 2 reasons only, he knows his meat is small, and he would be afraid of getting banned bcuz this is a huge part of his day to day life. So try again and find a post where I directly said I looked at the thread.. smh

• ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It aint lookin good CB. I don't know you from the man on the moon. But if this were trial by jury I'd have to find you guilty of faggotry. Denying it any further is going to only result in maximum penalty, forever known and targeted as that suspect dude.

Perhaps if you admit your faults that you slipped up and had a ? moment and throw yourself on the mercy of the court something can be worked out, like don't post for a week, stay lurking, but no posting, and when you do come back no one will ever mention that thread or this one, but damn dude. You turned this thread into some ? ass ? .

Who the ? are you and do you not know my credentials, ? ? I will own u and ? on u everytime u log in. Tell me now what forum u post in most frequently for I have never heard of you. I run this forum, had beefs with 'legends" as in plural, and came out unsacthed, battled whole sub forums full of haters and nay sayers and ethered em all one by one. Took home numerous IC awards in just 4 months of posting and became the most entertaining and admired poster in recent memory.. top 5 poster DOA! Dont u ever in ur off brand s/n life quote me again... ? .
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    1zoalxj.jpg

That's you admitting to going into the thread under the assumption that ? would not really post his pic. You then go on to allude to the fact that you checked multiple times until another poster actually posted a photo of his ? . Its okay though, we all know what it is man. Thanks for making those posts ? hilarious.

No, it is not me admitting a thing. When the ? gave me the title and TS's name, I laughed and said that he wouldnt do such a thing, for 2 reasons only, he knows his meat is small, and he would be afraid of getting banned bcuz this is a huge part of his day to day life. So try again and find a post where I directly said I looked at the thread.. smh

How did you know another male poster posted a pic then? You asked a female?

Well duhh, the ? said that a ? was posted.. I was like wow, so ? is a ? , but then she said it was another dude. Thats why I asked who else posted in the thread, and u came forth and admitted to level 10 faggotry, along with snitchin out Riddlerap.

• Amotekun
    edited February 2012
    Options

Who the ? are you and do you not know my credentials, ? ? I will own u and ? on u everytime u log in. Tell me now what forum u post in most frequently for I have never heard of you. I run this forum, had beefs with 'legends" as in plural, and came out unsacthed, battled whole sub forums full of haters and nay sayers and ethered em all one by one. Took home numerous IC awards in just 4 months of posting and became the most entertaining and admired poster in recent memory.. top 5 poster DOA! Dont u ever in ur off brand s/n life quote me again... ? .

So you one of those faggoty e-thugs then huh? I'm not surprised you never heard of me, I don't post in the Powder Room.

My bad Queen Benjamin. Didn't mean to step on your ruby slippers.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Coming up with unoriginal lines like "Queen Benjamins" will not, and I repeat, NOT, get your posts read, they will be forever skipped over and ignored as they have been. This will be ur best nite and most attention shown to u, by me, or any other posters for the rest of ur time posing here, u do know that, rite? U are a peon, the ? stain in a 6 year olds Batman briefs.. FOH.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, y'all ? hurt cb's feelings. Dude is threatening not to read your posts hahahhaha.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Coming up with unoriginal lines like "Queen Benjamins" will not, and I repeat, NOT, get your posts read, they will be forever skipped over and ignored as they have been. This will be ur best nite and most attention shown to u, by me, or any other posters for the rest of ur time posing here, u do know that, rite? U are a peon, the ? stain in a 6 year olds Batman briefs.. FOH.

lol you know it's sad when Menjamins has sunk so low that he even stole Shenco style

oh noes...he wont read posts now

? you are such a stunt queen. It must hurt deep that you can't convince everyone else of your self deluded grandiosity. I would say you have that Kanye syndrome, but at least that ? get's paid for what he does.

I was legitimately trying to offer you some assistance. But nah ? gotta get all homotional and ? and start menstruating all over the IC. ? ? rag up, and calm the ? down.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol ? study my posts so hard that they take everything I type literally, dickriders, I tell ya smh. When I say it wont get him his "posts read" im talkin in general as in it was lame as hell, and not clever or witty in the least. So I hope he doesnt think that by battling the ? , yes that's rite, I am ? round these parts, that it will earn him notoriety. When I sonned them 2 "legends" and turned into the poster that I am today it was bcuz my ? was groundbreaking and damn near impeccable, not bcuz it was me sonning 2 "legends" but bcuz my posts warranted all the fan fare and acclaim it received.. lol gotdamn I talk a lot of ? haha, yo im out for the nite yo, ? been real yall.. lol smh
  • Amotekun
    Options
    ^^^ You know queens also gotta announce and narrate everything they do.
This discussion has been closed.