THE HISTORY AND TRUTH OF THE TRUE BIBLICAL HEBREW Ysraelites

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Moses and many of the Hebrew prophets predicted worldwide dispersal of the children of Israel, for the violation of Yah's law. The Hebrews are supposed to be among all peoples in all lands.

One of the curses put on Israel was total expulsion from the holy land, if they continue to break the laws of the most high. Ancient Israel went into exile a few times, but they were allowed to return. But in Deuteronomy 28:64, it says that Israel was going to be scattered from one end of the earth unto the other. This is repeated in DEUT 32:26.

This means that Israel can't be in the land as of now as a sovereign nation. They are supposed to be scattered to the four corners of the earth and residing in the land of their enemies. As scripture has told us time and time again. Luke 21:24 says Israel will be led into all nations as captives and be there until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. Those times will be fulfilled When Yahshuah returns. Israel is will reside in their enemies land, until that time.

We are only being cast out of the holy land for a time. Prophecy says true Israel will return.

ZECHARIAH 8: 3, 7-8

(3)THUS SAID YAH; I AM RETURNED UNTO ZION, AND WILL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM: AND JERUSALEM SHALL BE CALLED A CITY OF TRUTH; AND THE MOUNTAIN OF YHWH OF HOSTS THE HOLY MOUNTAIN

(7) THUS SAID YHWH OF HOSTS; BEHOLD, I WILL SAVE MY PEOPLE FROM THE EAST COUNTRY, AND FROM THE WEST COUNTRY (WESTERN HEMISPHERE)

(8)AND I WILL BRING THEM, AND THEY SHALL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE , AND I WILL BE THEIR MIGHTY ONE, IN TRUTH AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Right now, Jerusalem is not called a city of truth, and Yah is not dwelling there, it says that when Israel is back in Jerusalem Yah will dwell with them in truth and in righteousness. There is no truth (the laws and commandments) in Jerusalem, there is no righteousness (keeping the laws and commandments) there either.

This only means that Israel is not back in the land as a sovereign nation, they are in the land of their enemies being punished for all their sins (Amos 3:2). When the Hebrews return they will be the righteous nation that they are suppose to be. Unlike the Jews who are in the land today, the majority of them are pagans and Atheist. Verse 8 says we will fully understand and keep the laws of Yah, there'll be no sinners in the land when Israel returns.

The exodus return back home
  • waterproof
    Options
    DEUTERONOMY 30:1-5 “AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS, WHEN ALL THESE THINGS ARE COME UPON YOU, THE BLESSING AND THE CURSES, WHICH I HAVE SET BEFORE YOU, AND YOU SHALL CALL THEM TO MIND AMONG ALL THE NATIONS, WHITHER YHWH YOUR FATHER HAVE DRIVEN YOU.

(2) AND SHALL RETURN UNTO YHWH AND SHALL OBEY HIS VOICE ACCORDING TO ALL THAT I COMMAND YOU THIS DAY, YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN, WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL:

(3) THAT THEN YHWH YOUR FATHER WILL REVERSE YOUR STATUS AS SLAVES (CAPTIVITY), AND HAVE COMPASSION UPON YOU, AND WILL RETURN AND GATHER YOU FROM ALL THE NATIONS WHITHER YHWH HAVE SCATTERED YOU.

(4) IF ANY OF YOU BE DRIVEN OUT UNTO THE OUTMOST PARTS OF HEAVEN FROM THERE WILL YHWH YOUR FATHER GATHER YOU, AND FROM THERE WILL HE FETCH YOU: (5) AND YHWH YOUR FATHER WILL BRING YOU INTO THE LAND WHICH YOUR FATHERS POSSESSED, AND YOU SHALL POSSESS IT; AND HE WILL DO YOU GOOD, AND MULTIPLY YOU ABOVE YOUR FATHERS.

According to these verse the children of Israel were going to be scattered all over the earth in all nations. They will be feathered, if and when they return back unto YHWH the creator and do his commandments. This is what must be done in order for true Israel to return back to their land.......and in the coming years this is exactly what’s going to happen. Deut 30: is prophecy because it is speaking of Israel exile and return, before they even entered into the land.

Also notice that in verse 1 of Deut 30: it says when we recall the blessing and curses to mind and then obey YHWH. Then the whole process of regathering will start. The Jews are not obeying the voice of YHWH so if they are Israelites how are they back in the land???? Answer they are not descendants of the biblical Israelites. We are and that's why we are the only people who don't know of our national homeland.

THE exodus return back home
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    it was that Egyptian Muslim brother who had a fetish for pokeman and he kept making threads about weird ? and one night who closed his threads and he made a thread that said Allah is going to strike you down, lol. I was the only one that caught it
    no, no, you're right, i remember that
    the internet is awesome sometimes

• waterproof
    Options
    IMAGES OF OTHER SHEMITES

image044.jpg

According to the Torah, Ishmael is the son of Abraham by his Egyptian wife, Hagar (ref. Gen. 16:1-4). Ishmael was prophesized to be a "wild ass of a man" (ref. Gen. 16:11-12). Abraham's third wife, Keturah, bore him six sons. These six sons, along with Ishmael became known as the Arabs.
    The prophet Mohammed, founder of the religion of Islam, is from one of these Arabic families.

Approx. 678 b.c.e., the Arabs were also conquered by the Assyrians.

From approx. 680 c.e., to today, their religion of Islam has had a great effect upon the earth's population. Presently, the number of people who practice some form of Islam outnumber those who practice some form of Christianity. Still, the religion of Abraham is at the root of Islam, Christianity, and Judaism.
    Under the banner of Islam, Arabic influence dominated the Middle East for 600 years, and reached into Spain, China, and Africa.

Approx. 1280 c.e., the Ottoman Turks began to take over the Islamic Empire.

image045.jpg
    Before the Ottoman Turk invasion of Arabia, the Arabs looked almost identical to their Israelite cousins. Notice the beard, the locks, the nose, and the eyes.

The Ottoman Turks are a Yaphetic (i.e. "White") people. The Arabs of today look so European because of Turkish-Arab race mixing.

The original Ishmaelities looked like their Hebrew cousin.
  • waterproof
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    it was that Egyptian Muslim brother who had a fetish for pokeman and he kept making threads about weird ? and one night who closed his threads and he made a thread that said Allah is going to strike you down, lol. I was the only one that caught it
    no, no, you're right, i remember that
    the internet is awesome sometimes

lol, rashkli or something like that. He was heated, lol
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    Now, I will refer to a few historical sources that are also in agreement with scripture about the physical appearance of the Hebrews. The Romans who knew the Hebrews well, had this to say about their physical appearance.

A Roman historian named Tacitus who lived about C.E. 90 said, "Many assert that the Hebrews are an RACE OF ETHIOPIAN ORIGINS."

No doubt, I have been reading Tacitus....

A little more information on his description of the Israelite's....

BOOK V
    THE CONQUEST OF JUDAEA

Since I am coming now to describe the last days of this famous 2 city, it may not seem out of place to recount
    here its early history. It is said that the Jews are refugees from Crete,[464] who settled on the confines of
    Libya at the time when Saturn was forcibly deposed by Jupiter. The evidence for this is sought in the name.
    Ida is a famous mountain in Crete inhabited by the Idaei,[465] whose name became lengthened into the foreign form Judaei. Others say that in the reign of Isis the superfluous population of Egypt, under the
    leadership of Hierosolymus and Juda, discharged itself upon the neighbouring districts, while there are many
    who think the Jews an Ethiopian stock, driven to migrate by their fear and dislike of King Cepheus

5659572-M.jpg

Study to show yourself approved

Now see.....

zombie cant handle that type ? ........

I remember this ? was in the G&S flexing like he was a big-time property owner........

Bagga mouthed ? even said he would rent to the ? if the price was right............

@zombie.....

My pedigree is more thorough than yours.............

I am a capitalist i have no interest in being broke or poor you israelites can believe that "i'm cursed to be poor" ? if you want too but i live good and push all black people to get this money just like marcus garvey would have wanted us too. Yes, i'll rent to whoever the ? will pay because at the end of the day I'm THE LAND LORD and can take their money to help bulid myself, family and people up.

Your Pedigree, lol one of your parents was a race traitor that's your pedigree and white people will ? dogs if you give them a chance too, that's your pedigree. and i know many israelite sects would not accept your mixed race ass so get the ? out of here with that pedigree ? .

I warned you not to disrespect my brother or anybody parents in this thread. Parents, Children and Women is off limits.

Be a man and confront Bambu like you have a back bone, you call yourself an pan afrikanist but you use tricks of your master.

We are Men and in this thread, if you can't conduct yourself like one than closed that filth of yours and take notes

Lol at your warnings

I don't have a master on this earth and this entire thread is disrespectful to my ancestors. Your ideology is of satan
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    All this talk, but what about Jesus Christ?

You being a descendent of Abraham has nothing to do with your salvation. The descendants of Abraham condemned ? to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What Bible is y'all reading?

You need to belong to Jesus Christ. If you don't belong to Him, you have no inheritance in the Kingdom. You're boasting about your heritage, but that is meaningless compared to Jesus Christ! If any man boast, let Him boast in the LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:29

You are only abrahams seed if you belong to Jesus Christ. Not if you belong to Israel!

SMH @ all this foolery.

I'm done though. ? have mercy on us all. Amen.
  • waterproof
    Options

You being a descendent of Abraham has nothing to do with your salvation. The descendants of Abraham condemned ? to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to belong to Jesus Christ. If you don't belong to Him, you have no inheritance in the Kingdom. You're boasting about your heritage, but that is meaningless compared to Jesus Christ! If any man boast, let Him boast in the LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:29

You are only abrahams seed if you belong to Jesus Christ. Not if you belong to Israel!

SMH @ all this foolery.

What scriptures you are reading, we going to touch on this later.

Just know this the messiah deals with the chosen seed, remember what he told the Pharisees who were not from the stock of Israel, when they said they are from Abraham seed, and he said you of your father.

YES Abraham have lots of descendants but yah only deals with the chosen seed.

• zombie
    Options

SMH @ all this foolery.

This thread is about more than religion
  • waterproof
    Options
    ISRAEL THE FIRST FRUITS OF YAH
    From Scripture we know that all men who partake of the covenant and fully follow Yah will be in the coming kingdom.
    Isaiah 56:7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

8 Yah which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

Rev 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou been slain, and hast redeemed us to YAH by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

But let us not fall away from the fact that Israel must be brought in first, and those who come to Yah must come through Israel.

John 4:22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Israelites.

Ancient Israel was a farming society. There are two harvest seasons in Israel, the Spring harvest (first fruits) and a Fall Harvest. Symbolically Israel represents the Spring harvest (which is the first harvest), the other nations will be in the Fall harvest.

Israel is the first fruit, the NATIONS as a whole can’t be brought in until Israel is. Israel has to know this truth first, we are the priest of Yah, we are the ones who have to take this word to the nations. Our ministry in this time is to Israel first, but we must not turn away any Gentile who desires to know the truth. When Yahshuah, the Messiah came to earth, he told his followers the mandate that we are to follow, he told the apostles to go to Israel only, don’t go to the Gentiles. Lets look at that scripture where Yahshuah gives us the mandate.

Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

5 These twelve Yahshuah sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Ask yourself "Why did he say this?" Well it’s simple. Israel has to know the truth first, because we are the teachers, Yahshuah was on a mission from Yah to awaken and redeem the lost sheep of the house of Israel. We as a people had lost the path to truth and understanding. Yahshuah told the apostle’s to preach about the kingdom, the kingdom is coming but he said preach this to Israel first, Not to the Gentiles or any other nation.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven?‌ For your discernment
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Ye worship ye know not what. WE know what WE worship: for salvation is of the JEWS." - Lord Jesus Christ

Sadly, the Jews today don't even know they are Jews. The whole world is lying to them, and continually outcasting, persecuting and oppressing them.

The world now pretends the people in the nation of Israel today are the Jews... Knowing damn well that's impossible, else ? be a liar

Psalms 83:3-4 KJV

They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

But Jesus knew this would happen..

Revelation 3:9 KJV

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Worship before our feet?

Why?

"For salvation is of the Jews"

And

Isaiah 14:2 KJV

And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
  • waterproof
    Options
    ISRAEL THE FIRST FRUITS OF YAH

There are Gentiles who

KNOW AND PREACH THE NAMES OF YAH AND YAHSHUAH,
    THEY KNOW ABOUT THE FEAST DAYS AND KEEPING THE LAWS.
    BUT THEY DON’T KNOW AND EXCEPT THAT WE SO CALLED BLACKS ARE THE BIBLICAL ISRAELITES.

You have to ask yourself if they know this much about scripture why can’t they see the truth about who Israel is?

THESE GENTILES DON’T KNOW THIS TRUTH, BECAUSE IT IS NOT TIME FOR THEM TO KNOW.

I have encountered many of them, in fact some come short of saying WHY WOULD YAH CHOSE ? AS HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE. The so-called "Black man and women" have to know they are Israel first, before the Gentiles at large do, everything is done in season.

Yahshuah didn’t take His ministry to any Gentile nation, because Israel had to know and except him first, he was sent to us to be our salvation, that’s the way it is. Our main goal in this time frame is for Israel to know the truth first then the nations. In due time, Yah will send us to the Gentiles and he will give them understanding of who we are, then they will know.

Zep 3:19 Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.

20 At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Yah.

Just as Yahshuah did we must never turn away a righteous Gentile who truly has faith and want to know the truth. The Gentile Nations are in darkness and Israel has been called to be a light unto them.

Acts 13:45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.

46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of YAH should FIRST have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

47 For so hath the Master commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Yah: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

The reason Yah is dealing with Israel first is because he has chosen us to be the teachers, that’s his order. If a man wants to know Yah he has to come through Yahshuah, if a man wants to know Yahshuah he has to come to Israel (those Israelites who have been called out). Yah placed his word in the hand of the Israelite nation.

3:1 What advantage have the Israelites? or what profit is there of circumcision? 2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of Yah.

Psalms 147:19 He showeth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. HalleluYah.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel; it is the power of Yah for salvation to everyone who has faith, to the Israelite first and also to the Greek.

Zech. 8:23 Thus saith YAH of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is an Israelite, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that YAH is with you.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven?‌ For your discernment
  • waterproof
    Options
    Has Israel been Cast away?

One of the most erroneous doctrines taught by the various religions today is, "The Children of Israel have been cast away and replaced with the Gentiles".

Many Christian ministers teach this and according to scripture this is not true. Yah the Most High has not done away with his people Israel. Scripture states this,

Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath Yah cast away his people? Yah forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 Yah hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.

3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of YAH without effect?

4 YAH forbid: yea, let YAH be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Brother Paul is letting the Gentiles (Romans) know that Yah has not cast away his people Israel. Yah cannot or will not completely destroy Israel, because it is the job of the Israelites to teach the world of the coming kingdom. Yah also tells us in the book of Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 31: 35 Thus saith Yah, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; Yah of hosts is his name:

36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

37 Thus saith Yah; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

Yah said if the sun and moon no longer shines in the sky then Israel is cast away, he also said if you can measure the heavens or measure the earth beneath then Israel will be cast away. The sun is still in the sky at day and the moon and stars still shine at night, so Israel has not been cast away, we are still his chosen people. So if a man comes to you preaching doctrine that says Israel is no longer accepted or chosen in the Fathers eye, then you show him the previous scriptures of what the Most High says about this.

The order that Yah has ordained from the beginning of time is this:
    Yah, Yahshuah, The angels and Israel.

Yah gives the word to Yahshuah, Yahshuah gives it to the angels, and the angels give it to Israel and Israel takes it to the rest of mankind.

This is why Paul told the Romans in the book of Romans 11: that he is an Israelite, so Paul was saying if the Israelites are cast away then he wouldn’t be teaching them. One of the most well known scriptures that I’ve seen used by Gentiles who say Israel is cast away and it doesn’t matter if you are an Israelites or not is Galatians 3:28

28 There is neither "Jew" (Yahudah) nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Messiah Yahshuah.

What many fail to understand is, Jew and Greek both represents the separation from Israel which means a separation from Yah the Most High. Notice the verse didn’t say anything about there is NO ISRAEL OR NO ISRAELITE. Let me explain this. As was stated on this site the name Jew is a corrupt nickname for the tribe of Judah (Yahudah). When that verse was written it didn’t use the word Jew, it used Yahudah. There is neither Yahudah nor Greek (so you won’t get confused, we will use the English translation Judah). Judah was once separated from Israel.

After King Solomon died Yah split the kingdom of Israel into two halves. The Northern half was called The House Of Israel, It was comprised of 10 of the 12 tribes of Israel, the Southern half was called Judah made up of the remaining 2 tribes of Israel. Judah always represented the separation from Israel. The Greeks represent the Gentiles, the Gentiles have always been separated from Yah, until now.

Y'all going to learn these scriptures one way or another!

@DoUwant2go2Heaven?‌

• zombie
    Options
    Any one can be a jew the same way anyone could have become an israelite be they white black or brown.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Black people in united states are not the genetic descendants of israel and ? favors no tribe on earth above another those days are over and all who do not come to the christ will not enter his kingdom be they israelite or not.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people in united states are not the genetic descendants of israel and ? favors no tribe on earth above another those days are over

Romans 11:1 KJV

I say then, Hath ? cast away his people? ? forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
  • waterproof
    Options
    Any one can be a jew the same way anyone could have become an israelite be they white black or brown.

Any one can convert to Judaism, but you can't be an Israelite it by blood and heritage but you can be grafted into The house of Israel
  • waterproof
    Options
    And Hebrews do not do Judaism
  • waterproof
    Options
    There are people who do not have the knowledge and try to claim racism because Hebrews do not follow judaism, well for one The Ancestors aka Ancient Hebrews didn't follow Judaism either and it was no such thing.

And the reason why is because Hebrews follow the Torah.

JEWISH - OF OR RELATING TO JEWS, / OF JUDAISM

TRADITION -A CUSTOM, OPINION OR BELIEF HANDED DOWN TO POSTERITY ESP. ? OR BY PRACTICE.

JUDAISM - THE RELIGION OF THE JEWS, / THE JEWS COLLECTIVELY.

THE ABOVE DEFINITIONS ARE FROM THE ILLUSTRATED OXFORD DICTIONARY.

As you should know by now, the people who are known as Ashkenazi Jews are not true descendants of the ancient Israelites. They are descendant from a people known in history as the Khazars. (Be sure to read the Edom and Khazars page). The majority of Jews living in Europe, Russia, Israel and the United States are secular (don't believe in a Elohim). The ones who are religious or have a belief in a ? , practice what they call JUDAISM. As you can see from the definitions above, Judaism is the religion of the Jews, it is also a nickname for Jewish culture.

When Yah the Most High gave the laws to Moses (Moshe) on Mt. Sinai, he never once mention anything about Judaism. Judaism is not of Yah, it is the creation of men who are inspired by Satan.

As Israelites our main goal is to return back to Yah our father, with all our soul, mind and heart. The only way Israel can return, is to follow the only true path Yah has laid down for us. If we take any other route then we are still on the path to destruction.

Over the years in my Israelite Journey, often I come across Israelites who are new students to the truth. Many of these brothers and sisters believe that we are to copy everything Jewish, they believe we are suppose to practice Judaism, wear the six pointed star, etc I don't blame them for their ignorance (Not Knowing), but after you have learned the truth, you must do better.

In my walk with Yah, I have learned to stay away and do away with all things that are Jewish, and Christian for that matter. Not because they are Jewish (alone) but because it is not from Yah, and it can cause confusion, which leads to destruction.

Before any hater of the truth reads this and try to make it seem as if I'm a racist. I'm not, this subject is scriptural, all scriptures are from Yah, if you have a problem with this, take it up with the Master.

This page will explain why we as Israelites must not follow Jewish tradition. It's real simple, Jewish tradition is not from Yah the father. I will point out a few of the traditions that Israelites fall into, believing they are doing right.

@Zombie the difference between Hebrew and Jew
  • waterproof
    Options
    THE TALMUD VS THE SCRIPTURES AND THE LAW

TALMUD - The Body of Jewish Civil and ceremonial law and legend comprising the Mishnah and the Germra.

The Talmud is one of the "holy" books of Judaism. This book is held higher than scriptures in some forms of Judaism, this is stated in the Talmud.

Erubin 21b (Soncino edition): "My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah (Old Testament).".

The Talmud is a collection of rabbinic writings. Jews say these writing are the oral law of Israel, everything Moses didn't write down on Mt. Sinai is said to be in the Talmud. Example: How to properly slaughter animals etc.

That's strange because no where in the 66 books of scripture or the books that were removed (Book of Jasher, Enoch, Pseudopigrapha, Apgrophara). Do we see any mention of a Talmud or oral law. Oral law is another name the Jews use for Talmud. The Laws Moses got from Yah was written down.

Exodus 24:12 And YAH said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.

31:18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of YAH..

32:15 And Moses turned, and went down from the mount, and the two tables of the testimony were in his hand: the tables were written on both their sides; on the one side and on the other were they written.

There is no mention of a Oral law being given to Moses. Another Point, If the Talmud represents the oral law that was given to Moses how did it survive this long being that the Israelites had forgotten about the WRITTEN LAW.

2nd Kings 22:8 And Hilkiah the high priest said unto Shaphan the scribe, I have found the book of the law in the house of YAH. And Hilkiah gave the book to Shaphan, and he read it.

2nd Chronicles 34:15 And Hilkiah answered and said to Shaphan the scribe, I have found the book of the law in the house of YAH. And Hilkiah delivered the book to Shaphan.

21 Go, inquire of YAH for me, and for them that are left in Israel and in Judah, concerning the words of the book that is found: for great is the wrath of the YAH that is poured out upon us, because our fathers have not kept the word of YAH, to do after all that is written in this book.

24 Thus saith YAH, Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, and upon the inhabitants thereof, even all the curses that are written in the book which they have read before the king of Judah:

The Talmud or Oral law, should not be adhered to by Hebrew Israelites, that book is a fraud, it is not of Yah or from Yah. The Talmud was created sometime in the 2nd - 5th century C.E. (common Era). It is not from our ancient forefather, they had no knowledge of a Talmud they only knew of the Torah (laws, instructions) and Scriptures.

Proof being the Ethiopian Hebrews, our brethren from the tribe of Dan had no knowledge of the Talmud when they reentered Israel.

According to the N.Y. Times of Sept. 29, 1992, p.4:

"The problem is that Ethiopian Jewish tradition goes no further than the Bible or Torah; the later Talmud and other commentaries that form the basis of modern traditions never came their way."

@Zombie for your discernment
  • waterproof
    Options
    Lets look at a few of the wicked passages from the Talmud.

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting ?

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. ? will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

The Talmud is where the so called racist curse of Ham started. The Talmud says black people are cursed with black skin because Noah cursed his son Kham (Ham) on the Ark. That is none scriptural, the Talmud is a book we must stay far away from,.

We follow the Torah
  • waterproof
    Options
    TANAKH VS TORAH

TANAKH - JEWISH WORD THAT REFERENCE THE OLD TESTAMENT OR HEBREW SCRIPTURES.

TORAH - HEBREW WORD MEANING LAW OR INSTRUCTIONS. REFERENCE TO THE FIRST FIVE BOOKS OF SCRIPTURE ALSO CALLED THE BOOKS OF MOSES.

Some of you may be surprised that I am including the word Tanakh with Jewish tradition. Many Israelites use this word today instead of Old Testament. All the scriptures from Genesis to Malachi is named the Tanakh by rabbinic scholars.

Tanakh is not the Hebrew word for the old testament, Tanakh is a created word, It stands for TORAH (LAW INSTRUCTIONS), NEVI'M (The Prophets) and KETHUVM (The Writings) TNK insert the vowel points and you have TANAKH. TANAKH just like Judaism and Talmud it's not mention in scriptures, the reason being they all are words created by unlearned Gentiles who call themselves Jews.

I don't like the terms old testament or new testament, the book is the same, it's one continual work. The word Scripture or the word of Yah is a more accurate term in reference to Yah's truth.

We shouldn't use Tanakh, for the simple reason, Yah didn't use it, Yahshuah didn't use it. Yahshuah taught from the word of Yah, when He taught the people did he ever tell them to search the Tanakh? NO he told them to search the scriptures or the word of Yah.

Matthew 21:42 Yahshuah saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Yah's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes?

22:29 Yahshuah answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of ? .

Luke 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of Yah of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Luke 5:1 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of YAH, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret,

Luke 8:21 And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of YAH, and do it.

Get this understanding
  • waterproof
    Options
    JUDAISM VS THE LAWS AND COMMANDMENT

From the definition of Judaism at the beginning of this page, we see it's the religion of the Jews. As I have stated, Judaism is not the laws and commandments that Yah gave to Moses on Mt. Sinai. Judaism is a religion created by Jewish rabbi's for Jewish people and those who convert to the Jewish culture. Yah's laws and commandments are not a religion but a set apart way of Life. Hebrew Israelites don't practice Judaism, we adhere to Yah's Torah (Instruction, laws).

EXODUS 24:12 And YAH said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.

He didn't say come and get Judaism, the Tanakh or The Talmud and teach them. No He said come and Get the Laws and commandments.

There are several branches of Judaism

Conservative
    Reform
    Orthodox
    Hassic

All these sects use the Talmud in higher esteem over the scriptures

KOSHER VS CLEAN MEATS

KOSHER - Of Food or premises in which food is sold, cooked or eaten fulfilling the requirements of JEWISH LAW.

The law of clean and unclean meats can be found in the book of Leviticus 11:. Yah gave us meats that are clean or healthy for us to eat, this is what the term clean meats refer to. Jews have created a word that many think is the proper Hebrew term for clean meats. This word as you may know is Kosher. Kosher is not the Hebrew word for clean meats, it doesn't refer to the laws of clean and unclean meats. Kosher refers to the way the animal is slaughtered, and how to drain a majority of it's blood. They have Kosher pigs, in fact the state of Israel has one of the largest pig farms in the world.

Leviticus 11:7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
    8 Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.

Any animal can be Kosher as long as it's slaughtered according to the Jewish law. Kosher comes from the Jewish Talmud, that alone should let us know we shouldn't deal with it. Just because you see Kosher on a food label does not mean that product contains 100% clean meat. All it means it that the animal used for that product was slaughter in a certain way that the rabbi's approved of.

Now what was you saying zombie
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    @zombie is right about one thing, this thread is about more than religion............

It is about history.....

Let this post crush the lies being lodged at our ancestors by neophytes and uncle Tom ass ? .....

Lets look at the debate surrounding the 13th amendment.........

HOMAGE TO NOBLE DREW ALI............

On March 31, 1864 there was a debate in the U.S. Senate with Saulsbury of Delaware and Mr. Harlan.....

The conclusion was that the last remaining law to set the so called Blacks, Negros free is the Hebrew code, which is applicable for Hebrew slaves........

Moors are also Hebrew Moslems of Moorish decent, one example is when Ruth the Moabitess married Boaz. The people labeled, classified, identified or "described" as Black, ? , Colored, Ethiopian, West Indian, Native American, Native Indian, American Indian, Amerindian, Aboriginal, Black Indian, Latino, Mexican, Afro American, African American, First People, First Nation, Original People, Asiatics, Indigenous, Paleo, Pre-Adamite, Autochthon, etc. are Moors and have a Hebrew connection........

The laws of freedom which include the Proclamations of President Abraham Lincoln, the 13 Amendment with 20 sections is the Hebrew code in layman terms.

This is from a book titled The Great Conspiracy: Its Origin and History (1886)..........

Mr. Harlan's reply to the position of Mr. Saulsbury that Slavery is right, is a Divine Institution, etc., was very able and interesting.

He piled up authority after authority, English as well as American, to show that there is no support of Slavery--and especially of the title to services of the adult offspring of a Slave--at Common Law; and, after also proving, by the mouth of a favorite son of Virginia, that it has no legal existence by virtue of any Municipal or Statutory Law, he declared that the only remaining Law that can be cited for its support is the Levitical Code"

--as follows: "'Both thy Bondmen, and thy Bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy Bondmen and Bondmaids. "'Moreover, of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land; and they shall be your possession. "

'And ye shall take them as an Inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your Bondmen forever."'

"I remark," said he, "in this connection, that the Levitical Code, or the Hebrew Law, contains a provision for the Naturalization of Foreigners, whether captives of War, or voluntary emigrants. By compliance with the requirements of this law they became citizens, entitled to all the rights and privileges and immunities of native Hebrews. The Hebrew Slave Code, applicable to Enslaved Hebrews, is in these words: "'And if thy brother, an Hebrew man, or an Hebrew woman, be sold unto thee, and serve thee six years, then in the seventh year thou shalt let him go Free from thee.' "Here I request the attention of those who claim compensation for Emancipated Slaves to the text: "'And when thou sendest him out Free from thee, thou shalt not let him go away empty: "'Thou shalt furnish him liberally out of thy floor'-- "Which means granaries-- "'and out of thy wine-press: of that wherewith the Lord thy ? hath blessed thee, thou shalt give unto him.' "'It shall not seem hard unto thee, when thou sendest him away Free from thee, for he hath been worth a double-hired servant to thee, in serving thee six years.'

"These Hebrew Statutes provide that the heathen might be purchased and held as Slaves, and their posterity after them; that under their Naturalization Laws all strangers and sojourners, Bond and Free, have the privilege of acquiring the rights of citizenship; that all Hebrews, natives or naturalized, might assert and maintain their right to Freedom. "At the end of six years a Hebrew Slave thus demanding his Liberty, was not to be sent away empty; the owner, so far from claiming compensation from his neighbors or from the Public Treasury for setting him Free, was bound to divide with the Freedman, of his own possessions: to give him of his flocks, of his herds, of his granary, and of his winepress, of everything with which the Lord Almighty had blessed the master during the years of his Servitude; and then the owner was admonished that he was not to regard it as a hardship to be required to Liberate the Slave, and to divide with him of his substance.

"The Almighty places the Liberated Slave's claim to a division of his former master's property on the eternal principles of Justice, the duty to render an equivalent for an equivalent. The Slave having served six years must be paid for his Service, must be paid liberally because he had been worth even more than a hired servant during the period of his enslavement.

"If, then," continued Mr. Harlan, "the justice of this claim cannot be found either in Reason, Natural Justice, or the principles of the Common Law, or in any positive Municipal or Statute regulation of any State, or in the Hebrew Code written by the Finger of ? protruded from the flame of fire on the summit of Sinai, I ask whence the origin of the title to the services of the adult offspring of the Slave mother? or is it not manifest that there is no just title? Is it not a mere usurpation without any known mode of justification, under any existing Code of Laws, human or Divine?"]

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    lol, rashkli or something like that. He was heated, lol
    ahahah, yes, that was the dude