THE HISTORY AND TRUTH OF THE TRUE BIBLICAL HEBREW Ysraelites

Options

Comments

• rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options
    Second the connotation is to connect African American's with Judaism. Again you would be wrong. As a commodity a very detail record was kept on the origin of African Americans. It is supported by the customs and religious practices brought over from Africa. Santeria, Voodoo, etc etc. Its not Jewdoo. If you were Jews then your ancestors would have Jewish Customs not Pagan customs. No one heard of us descending from Black Muslims or Jews until the 20th century. Its reverse Mormonism.

So lets stick with the facts.
    1. Only Pagans were enslaved. People of the book were not allowed to be enslaved per Muslim law. That meant Jews, Christians, and Muslims.
    2. The first statement is supported by the customs brought over by the Pagan blacks. Santeria, Voodoo. Vodun was the name of the African religion. The cultural area of the Fon, Ewe, and Yoruba all play a part. In order to build up Christianity and Muslim beliefs they had to destroy traditional African beliefs which they viewed as inferior. Yet underlying the beliefs today you will find aspects of the pagan religion. Santería is a system of beliefs that merges aspects of Yoruba mythology, which were brought to the New World by Yoruba slaves, with Christianity and Indigenous American traditions.
    3. Tracing the slave transaction receipts confirm
    4. Eye witness testimony by slave traders and slaves make no connection.
  • rodneyskinner
    Options
    Nothing says it better than the song Aguanile. Due to the repression of their original heritage by Europeans, the African descendants continued venerating Yoruban deities, but masked them as Roman Catholic Saints in order to continue practicing their traditions. Thus you have Santeria. It continued so well you may dance to a song called Aguanile.
  • rodneyskinner
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

Jeremiah 17:4

Self explanatory..... If we ain't the Jews then our history in America makes are carbon copies.

That's very ironic given that Yoruba religions which you guys never talk about had to be masked in order for the Pagan slaves to continue practicing their religion. Due to the repression of their original heritage by Europeans, the African descendants continued venerating Yoruban deities, but masked them as Roman Catholic Saints in order to continue practicing their traditions. Santeria. Ain't no Eretz Zavat R'á'lav U'dvash. Its Aguanile.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

Jeremiah 17:4

Self explanatory..... If we ain't the Jews then our history in America makes are carbon copies.

You know how many people in history has been enslaved in foreign lands?????
    Blacks in America are the only group with such a messed up identity and no clear explanation of who they are and where they come from.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    The Bible prophesying we would go into slavery by way of slaveships

Deuteronomy 28:68

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

"....into Egypt again"

Israelites did not go into captivity of the African nation Egypt twice. This is speaking about going into the ? , i.e. slavery.

Deuteronomy 5:6
    I am the LORD thy ? , which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of ? .

Deuteronomy 6:12
    Then beware lest thou forget the LORD, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of ? .

Exodus 20:2
    I am the LORD thy ? , which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of ? .

wpid-Photo-Nov-8-2012-907-PM.jpg

"...with ships..."

What peoples are famous for going into slavery by way of SHIPS? Christ prophesied in Matthew 24 that Jerusalem would be destroyed by the Romans, which happened in 70 AD. Verse 16 told them to flee to the mountains of Judea, of course AWAY from the Romans.

They migrated throughout Africa and many were found in West Africa. Timbuktu for example was a famous Hebrew city.

africa.jpg

2847328.jpg?728

"no man shall buy you"

"buy" here means to "redeem" in the Hebrew. Of course if you are sold, that means someone bought you. They most definitely hid many things in the Bible through translation; English is an equivocal language. Very deceptive.
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Deuteronomy 28:48
    Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

Google "yoke of iron" and the only thing you gon find is pictures of ? SLAVES.

oldschool.jpg

They forced us to forget who we were.

"Your name is TOBY now!"
    24jer2814a-yoke-of-iron-upon-the-neck.jpg

One of the ways (if not the number one way) that they destroyed us was force us to forget our heritage/law and knowledge of self. You would be KILLED if you were caught reading during slavery

Hosea 4:6
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy ? , I will also forget thy children.

Most Negroes today don't even consider what their nationality is anymore. Therefore we've forgotten our Law that makes us ONE.
    Isaiah 1:3
    The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

The nations have conspired together to cut us off from our heritage, because if we knew who we were, we would tap into the MOST HIGH POWER of all POWER on Earth, the ? of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The Father of Christ "Jesus".

Prophecies in Psalms

Psalms 83
    1 Keep not thou silence, O ? : hold not thy peace, and be not still, O ? .

2For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

6The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

7Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

8Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I once contemplated the Hebrew Israelite heritage and that's because of the thinking of a chosen group of people, by a deity of Yahweh. When you erased that and start looking for hard evidence and information then you start deciphering many key falsehoods the bible pushes. Let's look at this for example, there is no evidence that the San, BaTwa and many southern and Western Africans ever left the continent at all and certainly did not come downwards, but if anything upwards, the people who came downwards were eurasians. The bible claims Noah family came down from Mount Arat which is Caucus region and who comes from that area, Eurasians. Those same people migrated to the Tigris and Euphrates which was called holy and sacred land a Garden and which we find that the Garden of Eden reference is from there. But the oldest fossils for humans are always in Eastern Africa and then we find a little bit less older in southern Africa, but nothing until at least a 100,000 years afterwards. Anyway, it brings me to my conclusions that the Eurasians worldview was just that their view and not the total view of the global world where many other people they had no idea even existed and other continents that existed.

What brings me to my reasoning why Africans/Black Americans are not the hebrew people, my DNA, my family DNA are markers leading to western African people and if we are a separate people like many other hebrews are saying, then how come our DNA markers like myself matches Benin markers. The Arabs and Hebrews and many other canaannite tribes are supposedly related, but we are least related to any of those people compared to western africans. I believe it's because of our pain and suffering that we gone through and we try to rationalize this within certain reasoning. But it leads us to falsehoods and ignorance to claiming a people who have no heritage to us.

• Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the plainest video I've found on Youtube, making simple points, and laying out simple evidences about it. And it makes none of the above arguments. I recommend watch. There's only like one point in the entire video that i think they objectively had wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IsfVI8c3io
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Luckily the Egyptians recorded these people

Ibscha.jpg
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Multicolored clothing is a hebrew tradition
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Even in their bible dictionaries, they know that the American ? is from a different stock then the African.
    zondervan-definition-of-negro1.jpeg?w=326
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Dna supercedes rhetoric.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even in their bible dictionaries, they know that the American ? is from a different stock then the African.
    zondervan-definition-of-negro1.jpeg?w=326

Zondervan bible dictionary
  • rodneyskinner
    Options
    The Bible prophesying we would go into slavery by way of slaveships

Deuteronomy 28:68

And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

"....into Egypt again"

Israelites did not go into captivity of the African nation Egypt twice. This is speaking about going into the ? , i.e. slavery.

Deuteronomy 5:6
    I am the LORD thy ? , which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of ? .

Deuteronomy 6:12
    Then beware lest thou forget the LORD, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of ? .

Exodus 20:2
    I am the LORD thy ? , which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of ? .

wpid-Photo-Nov-8-2012-907-PM.jpg

"...with ships..."

What peoples are famous for going into slavery by way of SHIPS? Christ prophesied in Matthew 24 that Jerusalem would be destroyed by the Romans, which happened in 70 AD. Verse 16 told them to flee to the mountains of Judea, of course AWAY from the Romans.

They migrated throughout Africa and many were found in West Africa. Timbuktu for example was a famous Hebrew city.

africa.jpg

2847328.jpg?728

"no man shall buy you"

"buy" here means to "redeem" in the Hebrew. Of course if you are sold, that means someone bought you. They most definitely hid many things in the Bible through translation; English is an equivocal language. Very deceptive.

lots of people came on ships. White people were slaves too in the Americas and came on ships. That would mean all of America fits this prophecy.
  • rodneyskinner
    Options
    Mandingo01d.jpg

Here goes the traditional Jewish Mandinka tribe mask. You can read about these mask all over the bible.
  • rodneyskinner
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Rodney skinner is a crakkker trolling y'all. If Jews were white, scientist would've proved this fact to support white superiority but they can't so they bury facts. Egyptian paintings were bleached and ajackson keeps posting fake pictures to say the Israelites were white when in fact they were all black descendants of Shem and Ham. All aboriginal ppl were black and migrated to different areas. If these ppl were white then the obvious would've been pointed out. There were different shades of black so lighter skinned ppl did exist and that's the closest to white in that aboriginal culture. I don't even think Laban was technically white but lightskinned or albino.
  • Black Boy King
    edited November 2015
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After the Romans destroyed the temple they sent the Jews into slavery by ship.
    I'm pretty sure Rodney skinner is a crakkker trolling y'all. If Jews were white, scientist would've proved this fact to support white superiority but they can't so they bury facts. Egyptian paintings were bleached and ajackson keeps posting fake pictures to say the Israelites were white when in fact they were all black descendants of Shem and Ham. All aboriginal ppl were black and migrated to different areas. If these ppl were white then the obvious would've been pointed out. There were different shades of black so lighter skinned ppl did exist and that's the closest to white in that aboriginal culture. I don't even think Laban was technically white but lightskinned or albino.

The Jews were a mixed race population and the bible confirms this if you pay attention. White European was not in the mix until more recently.

Egypt was black but also slowly became mixed.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

I know there is some truth in that video... But Sa Neter posted it, so ill reserve judgement lol.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

I know there is some truth in that video... But Sa Neter posted it, so ill deserve judgement lol.

I agree, and you know Sa, his stance has always been r.b.g. kemetic science.
    the video as I've watched it, was in reference to brotha zion lexx who has stated that the
    european gentlemen was his mentor, and it caused some further discussion as to why or
    how a european could be your mentor when you are representing a black hebraic way of life.
    so zion explained his reasons, and i'm guessing this video was to show who infact his mentor is.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

I know there is some truth in that video... But Sa Neter posted it, so ill reserve judgement lol.

I like SaNeter though, he puts black people who have knowledge and wisdom on though, you can't lie about that though.

But I will agree that there are some of us with Hebrew bloodline preferably those of some Igbo tribes and clans. But to say all, I would have to disagree on that.