THE HISTORY AND TRUTH OF THE TRUE BIBLICAL HEBREW Ysraelites

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Hosea 13:1 "When Ephraim spake trembling, he exalted himself in Israel; but when he offended in Baal, he DIED."

Hosea 13:2 "And now they sin more and more, and have made them molten images of their silver, and idols according to their own understanding, all of it the work of the craftsmen: they say of them, Let the men that sacrifice kiss the calves."

Hosea 13:3 "Therefore they shall be as the morning cloud, and as the early dew that pass away, as the chaff that is driven with the whirlwind out of the floor, and as the smoke out of the chimney."

When the Israelites went after other gods and served them that's when they died. They turned from serving Yah and died spiritually.

Proverb 21:16 "The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the DEAD."

Israel has wondered out of the way of understanding, he has rejected knowledge, so now he is in the congregation of the dead. Israel is a spiritually dead people, but we have also lost our identity so now we are twice dead or as Ezekiel says we are very dry. Look at what Yahshuah says in Matthew 8:21-22

Matthew 8:21 "And another of his disciples said unto him, Master, suffer me first to go and bury my father."

Matthew 8:22 "But Yahshuah said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead."

Yahshuah was saying let the (spiritually) dead bury the (physically) dead. Those spiritually dead People were the Israelites. We have been dead for a long time as Yah shows in the book of Isaiah:

Isaiah 65:2 "I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way [that was] not good, after their own thoughts;"

Isaiah 65:3 "A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;"

Isaiah 65:4 "Which remain among the GRAVES, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;"

• waterproof
    Options
    EZEKIEL 37
    THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES.

THE SPIRITUAL DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF THE ISRAELITE NATION

In the book of Ezekiel, chapter 37, the prophet is inspired by the Most High to give a very interesting prophecy concerning the condition and redemption of the nation of Israel. This prophecy seems to be somewhat controversial, because many men with little understanding of Yah's holy things, have attempted to explain this. I've heard preachers TRY TO turn this prophecy into something other than what YAH intended it to be.

With that being said, the next questions are:

WHAT IS YAH SAYING THRU THE MOUTH OF EZEKIEL?
    WHAT OR WHO ARE THE DRY BONES?
    WHAT IS THE SYMBOLISM OR MEANING OF THIS PROPHECY?
    On this page , with the guidance and will of Yah, I will show you what this very important prophecy means, and to whom it is addressed. My goal is to provide a greater understanding of who the Israelites are. I Pray that Yah, open your mind, and give you understanding.

Ezekiel 37:1 "The hand of Yah was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of Yah, and set me down in the midst of the valley which [was] full of bones,"

Ezekiel 37:2 "And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and lo, they were very dry."

Yah is giving the Prophet Ezekiel a vision of a valley that is full of bones. These bones were once people, the people of Israel. Israel has been dead so long till they are now skeletons, their skeletons have been in this valley so long till the bones are now dry. There is no sign of life in these people. As we continue with this prophecy we'll see that what Yah is showing Ezekiel is not a physical death but spiritual one.

Ezekiel 37:3 "And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Yah, you know."

Ezekiel 37:4 "Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O you dry bones, hear the word of Yah."

Yah told Ezekiel to prophecy to these bones and hear his words. Now this shows us that the bones are not a physically dead people, because one does not prophesy to dead people or their bones. Dead people cannot hear, so we know this is symbolic. Yah is equating the condition of Israel with that of dead, dry bones in a valley. Before we continue with this chapter, we must examine how and when Israel became spiritually dead.

Prophecy of the awakening
  • waterproof
    Options
  • waterproof
    Options
    IMAGES OF OTHER SHEMITES

image044.jpg

According to the Torah, Ishmael is the son of Abraham by his Egyptian wife, Hagar (ref. Gen. 16:1-4). Ishmael was prophesized to be a "wild ass of a man" (ref. Gen. 16:11-12). Abraham's third wife, Keturah, bore him six sons. These six sons, along with Ishmael became known as the Arabs.
    The prophet Mohammed, founder of the religion of Islam, is from one of these Arabic families.

Approx. 678 b.c.e., the Arabs were also conquered by the Assyrians.

From approx. 680 c.e., to today, their religion of Islam has had a great effect upon the earth's population. Presently, the number of people who practice some form of Islam outnumber those who practice some form of Christianity. Still, the religion of Abraham is at the root of Islam, Christianity, and Judaism.
    Under the banner of Islam, Arabic influence dominated the Middle East for 600 years, and reached into Spain, China, and Africa.

Approx. 1280 c.e., the Ottoman Turks began to take over the Islamic Empire.

image045.jpg
    Before the Ottoman Turk invasion of Arabia, the Arabs looked almost identical to their Israelite cousins. Notice the beard, the locks, the nose, and the eyes.

The Ottoman Turks are a Yaphetic (i.e. "White") people. The Arabs of today look so European because of Turkish-Arab race mixing.

So as we can see The Arabs are SHEMITES ALSO those who still carry the bloodline of Ishmael

• waterproof
    Options
    Yah said Israel is dead, in verse 4 he says we remain among the graves. What's in the graves? DEAD PEOPLE. Israel refused to listen to Yah's word, but notice what he says in verse 3. Yah says, we continually as a people provoke him to anger. He knew that we would not listen, so he had to do something else to us to make us understand. Lets return to Ezekiel 37:

Ezekiel 37:5 "Thus saith Yah unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:"

Ezekiel 37:6 "And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am Yah."

Ezekiel 37: "So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone."

Ezekiel 37:8 "And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them."

Yah told Ezekiel to prophesy to the bones, and Ezekiel did as he was commanded. Scripture says the bones heard Ezekiel and became flesh, but they still remained lifeless (dead). In other words the dry bones heard the words of Yah, they got excited and shook a little.

What this means is we were told we are the Israelites of the bible, We are the true chosen people. When we heard that, we began to want to hear the law and find the righteous path, but at the same time we refuse to submit fully to Yah.

So we began to look alive but were still dead. They didn't want to hear what thus says Yah. They wanted to continue serving false gods (Jesus, Allah etc.) and false doctrine, so therefore they remained among the dead.

To get these people awaken Yah had to do something else to them, lets see what that is.

Ezek. 37:9 "Then said he unto me, prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith Yah; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live."

Dry bones awakening
  • waterproof
    Options
    dispmap2.jpg

dispmaptext2.jpg

@Judah Back‌ the fool said look how far Israel is from west Africa, here's the map of our ancestors travel in where some of us stayed and lived at
  • waterproof
    Options
    @judahback look at the ancestors migration for Israel to west Africa and the countries where we lived at
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lies lies and more lies
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dispmap2.jpg

dispmaptext2.jpg

@Judah Back‌ the fool said look how far Israel is from west Africa, here's the map of our ancestors travel in where some of us stayed and lived at
    who made that map
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • waterproof
    Options
    Yeah @janklow‌ can you bring this thread up there's some cats in the afro Korean pick thread want to join and debate
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Yeah @janklow‌ can you bring this thread up there's some cats in the afro Korean pick thread want to join and debate
    done and done

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesnt matter if people believe that Jews were Africans or not. Our Lord promised salvation to anyone who believes on him.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Doesnt matter if people believe that Jews were Africans or not. Our Lord promised salvation to anyone who believes on him.

Yeah it does matter actually
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Dope compilation of several different ethnicities of people admitting that black and brown people of America are the Israelites of the Bible

https://youtu.be/yHK6RSPYdjg
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »

No it doesn't at all
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who want to be a group of sheep and goat herders
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No it doesn't at all

It doesn't matter in terms of salvation.

It does matter in terms of understanding.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

No it doesn't at all

Again it doesn't. Isreal is no longer a physically nation or a race of people but made up of all who believe in Christ and follow his teaching
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No it doesn't at all

Again it doesn't. Isreal is no longer a physically nation or a race of people but made up of all who believe in Christ and follow his teaching
    I didn't say it is.

I more or less said knowledge of whether ancient Jews were African or not matters when it comes to knowledge and educational purpose.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

No it doesn't at all

I didn't say it is.

I more or less said knowledge of whether ancient Jews were African or not matters when it comes to knowledge and educational purpose.

ok I agree with that when you said understanding it was very vague
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Dope compilation of several different ethnicities of people admitting that black and brown people of America are the Israelites of the Bible

https://youtu.be/yHK6RSPYdjg

Truth. I refuse to be blind and not know my true heritage. I think our ancestors knew they were Jews as they were placed on slave ships. Our race and identity have been erased and altered for centuries and I fear that 20 years from now slavery will be wiped from histories existence and hollywood will make movies about white slaves.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

Jeremiah 17:4

Self explanatory..... If we ain't the Jews then our history in America makes are carbon copies.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

Jeremiah 17:4

Self explanatory..... If we ain't the Jews then our history in America makes are carbon copies.

You know how many people in history has been enslaved in foreign lands?????
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options
    You know we go all around on the subject but there is one big problem with your Theory the Eye Witness Account of Herodotus. Who calls them Palestaines. So to start the statement on historicity of the color of Jews is kind misleading. You would have to prove that the people living in Palestaines were Jews. According to the eye witness account nobody heard of such a thing.