Big K.R.I.T - 4eva & A Day Discussion Thread (Out March 5)

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2012
    Options
    HLF wrote: »
    smh at him dropping 3 mixtapes and his album will not live up to expectations.

what makes you say it wont?

Just think he's using up all his good ? and everyone will be hype for the album to live up to these mixtapes. Not doing himself justice. Its possible just unlikely.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    smh at him dropping 3 mixtapes and his album will not live up to expectations.

what makes you say it wont?

Just think he's using up all his good ? and everyone will be hype for the album to live up to these mixtapes. Not doing himself justice. Its possible just unlikely.

I see your point....but i'll take the glass half full approach and say....if he puts this much time in effort in his mixtapes....his album is sure to be great.....

Are you listeing to 4eva na Day?
  • Stew
    Options
    Downloading now.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • southernmade
    Options
    I think it good....all depends on what your listening to Krit for....there aren't too many "bangers" on it. I know ? atention spans are short now days....
  • Stew
    Options
    I think it good....all depends on what your listening to Krit for....there aren't too many "bangers" on it. I know ? atention spans are short now days....

Exactly like his other mixtapes. Pretty sure thats the reason he hasnt had a Def Jam release yet.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options

This is his 8th project..Excluding tracks that he just released for the ? of it...He obviously ain't ran outta inspiration yet...
  • southernmade
    Options

Exactly like his other mixtapes. Pretty sure thats the reason he hasnt had a Def Jam release yet.

could be....He kind of touched on it on one of the songs on the new one....but honestly there was no way live from the underground could of came out last september....that was his first push back....June is the new date so we'll see.....I'm sure he's saving his best ? for the album....Sha Money's is his executive producer so I doubt he would let him put the album out without at least 3 songs for radio....not everyone is drake who's whole album is full of radio friendly songs....I'll trade substance for flash any day

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    on the 4th song man this ? smooth as hell.
  • Stew
    Options

could be....He kind of touched on it on one of the songs on the new one....but honestly there was no way live from the underground could of came out last september....that was his first push back....June is the new date so we'll see.....I'm sure he's saving his best ? for the album....Sha Money's is his executive producer so I doubt he would let him put the album out without at least 3 songs for radio....not everyone is drake who's whole album is full of radio friendly songs....I'll trade substance for flash any day

No doubt. Didnt know Sha Money was on his team. Thats a good look.
  • southernmade
    Options

No doubt. Didnt know Sha Money was on his team. Thats a good look.

yeah he's actually co executive producer on the new mixtape too

• dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I finally got it from datpiff!!!!!
  • Stew
    Options
    This ? 's music is so smooth nh
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    on the eleventh track and yeah imo this ? one of the best mixtapes of the year so far
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just now listening
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Heard the joint it was cool. I'm thinking all the tracks from this joint are throwaways from live from the underground or the 1st live from the underground . I just want his album to come out honestly . I didn't even download this joint I just streamed it.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Country Rap Tunes nd Down nd Out was my favorite tracks on here
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? still downloading cuh. Won't be able to listen till tonight.

lebron-james-crying-jemblog.jpg
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great mixtape.
    Handwriting is the best song, IMO.
  • southernmade
    Options
    im still listening.....its jammin to me...? is smooth and on some grown folk ? ....I wont compare it to Krit Wuz here or Return of 4eva....
  • Stew
    Options
    ? jams fa sho. Im gonna need him to step outside the box tho.
  • southernmade
    Options

I dont hink he will for the first album....might not step out of his box until his second or third album...

• StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options
    After first listen this is amazing work.

Wake Up
    Boobie Miles
    4evaNaday theme
    Me and My Old School
    Country Rap Tunes
    Sky Club
    Package Store
    Temptation
    Handwriting(favorite so far)
    Insomnia
    The Alarm

This grown man music

• Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    Options

What's "the box"?
This discussion has been closed.