Game of Thrones- Season 2

Options

Comments

• Got iT Por Barato
    Got iT Por Barato Members Posts: 338
    Options
    I am really excited for the season finale
    Daenareys will go to the house of the undying and Ja'quer will show his "other" face and I think and Hope that they will sound the horn three times. Signal for "Others" THAT WOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO END THIS SEASON!!!
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    o ? , why did that ? ignore Sam?

explain in spoiler bar if you have to.
  • Still Cool Beans
    Still Cool Beans Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Look like Dany gon be a boss in season 3. ? at all them ? white walkers...
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    winter is ? coming. im assuming the fat dude got killed, those walkers looked crazy
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Briene is about that life!!
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Next season, Game of the Walking Dead.

All in all, the last episode was better, but I'll be damned if this episode didn't set up for an epic Season 3. I don't know who is going to end up as the King of Westeros, but they might not want that ? soon.

Also, that Black dude was smart as ? . He basically used a lie to gain maximum status in the city. Too bad for him his last big move was a little too much.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GREAT EPISODE!!! can't wait to they get to all the supernatural ? . Season 3 is what I been waiting on(im a syfi nerd lol)

Anyway just came through to drop this gem on yall
    23uynsw.jpg
  • alligatorhalfman
    alligatorhalfman Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Does Stannis have to choke a ? !??!

StannisNorthRemember.jpg

Flames!? I don't play that sh...oh, yeah, that pretty.

Melisandre.jpg
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did Dany ? her girl tho? She was a prostitute.
    She was there when they killed Dany's other handmaidens.
    IT aint like she was feelin that dude. She was just trying to survive.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    Why did Dany ? her girl tho? She was a prostitute.
    She was there when they killed Dany's other handmaidens.
    IT aint like she was feelin that dude. She was just trying to survive.

She sold her out....thats how he got in...besides the other chic went out like a G.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn they burnt winterfell?

manly tears were shed
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    damn... do NOT talk about john snow momma

lmao @ dany and nem cleanin out homie crib

holy ? ? @ the white walkers. ? just got real as ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who the ? burned down Winterfell? The 20 of Theons men or what?

Also, plant taxonomy lesson for everyone. The poison 2 episodes ago called "night shade" is actually the name of plant family, and many of the plants in this family are very poisonous. Also, "milk of the poppy" is basically ? , and its the same plant that morphine comes from.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    TIME FOR TRUE BLOOD!!!!
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "In that darkness the WhiteWalkers came for the first time. They swept through cities and kingdoms, riding their dead horses, hunting with their packs of pale spiders big as hounds."

If you didn't know, you gon learn today. Winter is coming for that ass!
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The white walkers cant touch kings landing.
    That fire ? they used on Stannis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Come to think of it, them dragons Dany got >>>>>>>>>>>
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old boy in the House of the Undying or whatever was looking at that dragon like, "Ew. Little ? got gasAAAAAH! ? LIFE!"

I'm confused about black man's wealth, though. How the ? did he get the house and everything in it if he was poor? Smh@my people being hood rich even in fantasy novels.

Also, they did Impin' ? as hell. "No one will write about you in history and the king won't give you any recognition, but we'll all remember." ? outta here with that ? .

Also, I think Jamie and Big Bertha gone start ? . Which is going to be odd.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The very next scene was of Tywins horse taking a ? and him officially taking over as hand.

Tyrion getting ? on.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    The white walkers cant touch kings landing.
    That fire ? they used on Stannis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Come to think of it, them dragons Dany got >>>>>>>>>>>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....*takes breath *HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Keep telling yourself that. White Walkers/Wights >>>> All. Seriously they better get there ? together or they're gonna get ? up. ? all their petty wars over the Iron Throne.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Who the ? burned down Winterfell? The 20 of Theons men or what?

Also, plant taxonomy lesson for everyone. The poison 2 episodes ago called "night shade" is actually the name of plant family, and many of the plants in this family are very poisonous. Also, "milk of the poppy" is basically ? , and its the same plant that morphine comes from.

It'd be a big spoiler if I answer it so don't look if you not looking for spoilers
    The iron men gave up Theon to save their lives and the northmen are traitors to Robb's cause since he married that common girl. They burned down Winterfell to get in good with the Lanisters.

Who used night shade? I must have missed that
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2012
    Options
    On some real ? , question for all those who read the books.

The weird assassin dude, who....no not who, what the ? is he? don't go into too much detail I just want to know if he's from beyond the wall or some ? . Like if he's a warlock or some ? . Dude is like one of the most interesting characters to me. To me that little part he had >>>> the white walkers. That ? completely threw me off. I was expecting some more weird ? from him but not that.

What makes people come back to life out there beyond the wall? The wild ling chick made a comment about john killing her and she will come back. They burned knights watch dude saying he gonna come back too.

WAS THAT UGLY LOOKING ICE DUDE THE KING BEYOND THE WALLS?

SMH AT JOFFREY AND "HEART EATER" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh, and i'm already knowing theon's sister set that ? up. cuzzo that was his right hand man seemed to be watching over him. I think that ? was a test to see how soft he had gotten or if he had been compromised.

• dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On some real ? , question for all those who read the books.

The weird assassin dude, who....no not who, what the ? is he? don't go into too much detail I just want to know if he's from beyond the wall or some ? . Like if he's a warlock or some ? . Dude is like one of the most interesting characters to me. To me that little part he had >>>> the white walkers. That ? completely threw me off. I was expecting some more weird ? from him but not that.

What makes people come back to life out there beyond the wall? The wild ling chick made a comment about john killing her and she will come back. They burned knights watch dude saying he gonna come back too.

WAS THAT UGLY LOOKING ICE DUDE THE KING BEYOND THE WALLS?

The thing at the end was a Other. Can't remember what the show calls their shuffling zombie people/animals (wights?), but the guys with blue eyes and icy skin are called Others in the books. King beyond the wall is just a regular guy. No clue what/who is bringing back the dead though. Might be in the fifth book somewhere.

Far as the assassin. ..guess to be vague..him and his are like the Game of Thrones version of the Impossible Mission Force. Just with magic instead of high-tech.
  • booie4
    booie4 Members Posts: 37
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Damn good finale, I might have to start reading the books.
    Smh at Sansa for not bouncing with the Hound, ? was she thinking.
    House of the Undying was dope.
    Denareys is clutch as usual.
    Smh at myself for getting ready to ask the book readers if the brotha money was as long as the Lannisters.
    Stannis about to bounce back big.
    Jaqen H'ghar is one of my fav char, hopefully he makes a return. Also interesting he's from the same place Syrio's from, while also being a face changer.
    Jamie stay ? on Brieanne
    Hell is Rob Stark thinking, wonder what Walter Fray weird self is going to do.
    Theon, Theon, Theon
    The Whitewalkers is about to ? ? up.
    Smh at it taking me an extra five minutes to write that because I kept getting distracted by the sig above.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the origin of The White walkers? How did they come to be? Somebody hit me with a spoiler.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    booie4 wrote: »
    Damn good finale, I might have to start reading the books.
    Smh at Sansa for not bouncing with the Hound, ? was she thinking.
    House of the Undying was dope.
    Denareys is clutch as usual.
    Smh at myself for getting ready to ask the book readers if the brotha money was as long as the Lannisters.
    Stannis about to bounce back big.
    Jaqen H'ghar is one of my fav char, hopefully he makes a return. Also interesting he's from the same place Syrio's from, while also being a face changer.
    Jamie stay ? on Brieanne
    Hell is Rob Stark thinking, wonder what Walter Fray weird self is going to do.
    Theon, Theon, Theon
    The Whitewalkers is about to ? ? up.
    Smh at it taking me an extra five minutes to write that because I kept getting distracted by the sig above.
    Rob and Cateryn Stark are going to be killed. It's going to be real bad for Theon. He'll never be the same. Little Finger will ? Joffrey to help Sansa, but he's going to try to smash since she will remind him of her mom, and use her as a bargaining chip.