Game of Thrones- Season 2

Options

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They better have the muthafucking Unsullied in the next season

U and them damned Unsullied. LOL..........

Unsullied >>>. All them dudes do is fight, they don't drink, party, ? nothing just ? people.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They better have the muthafucking Unsullied in the next season

U and them damned Unsullied. LOL..........

Unsullied >>>. All them dudes do is fight, they don't drink, party, ? nothing just ? people.

I know......I was just messin with him....them Unsullied don't play tho. Only reason for living is to murk fools...LOL

• dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Strong Belwas > Unsullied.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tywin has basically been the king since well before Robert was killed. He has all the money, meaning he runs ? . He basically pays the kingdoms debts out of his own pocket real talk. Being hand is better for him, because if Tywin was king his actions would be put under a microscope, but as hand he can do what he wants without having to worry too much about ? . Either way he still is really the king in all but name.

Word....Tywin just like to pull the strings behind the scenes. The one with the most money run the kingdom anyway...why be king when you can put a relative on the throne and use him for your best interests anyway and when ? does go wrong the people look @ the king not the ? pulling his strings. Its just like our ? ass government all the politicians do is push the agenda of the people that line they pockets (which are all these big conglomerates) not the the rest of the citizens...

Ser Ilyn got his tongue cut out because The Mad King heard 'im talmbout Tywin being the most powerful man in Westeros
    Its just like our ? ass government all the politicians do is push the agenda of the people that line they pockets (which are all these big conglomerates) not the the rest of the citizens...

Yeah except Goldman Sachs won't send goons to your crib to murder your family with swords lol. Tywin do dat like he ordering food. Dude sicced Gregor Clegane on a woman and a baby my ? .
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the ? would anyone WANT to be King of Westeros in the first place? Hand Of the King>>>>>King
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And let's not forget .....................

Ramsey aka The Bastard -- who is possibly the most hated dude int he entire series

Also as one more certain event now about to happan since Blackwater is done now........can't wait to see people's reaction --
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing I forgot tho, where the heck was Joffery during Blackwater after his ? ass mom ask him to leave the battle (something a king never does) ....that lil ? went into hiding
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the people that keep on going on about how being the Hand of the King is so much better than being the King need to remember what happened to the last two Hands.

Face it, Westeros, it's best to be in position where you don't really get any attention. Something where you can pretty much exert your power from the shadows. Think about Little Finger. He's remained live relatively unscathed for quite some time now. Now look at Tyrion. He's only been the Hand for a little while and he has to live in constant fear for the only person he loves, has had countless threats made against him, and just recently caught a sword to the face for courageous efforts that will probably never be fully appreciated.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We will prob find out next episode...i think his cousin told the queen he was in his quarters
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MMan im gonna skip next episode after that ? ajax spoiled the next big twist for everyone who saw it...the preview gives it away if you pay attention anyways
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cercei needs to give Joffry the Namond Bryce treatment
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And let's not forget .....................

Ramsey aka The Bastard -- who is possibly the most hated dude int he entire series

Also as one more certain event now about to happan since Blackwater is done now........can't wait to see people's reaction --

THIS ? !! Dude makes Joffrey seem like an angel.
  • Got iT Por Barato
    Got iT Por Barato Members Posts: 338
    Options
    The Rains of Castamere >>>
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

Take him to the spot? Toss him a G pack? Demand realness in babybooking? lol
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The Rains of Castamere >>>

word.

Little ? needs to get the Kenard treament.
  • Matt-
    Options
    But you out here, wearing his name, acting a ? !
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But you out here, wearing his name, acting a ? !

lmao!
  • Matt-
    Options
    yo, did the Hound and Bronn ever have beef (either in the show or in the books) before their little staredown before the batte? I was wondering i had missed something or if it was just the Hound going into war mode.
  • Got iT Por Barato
    Got iT Por Barato Members Posts: 338
    Options
    yo, did the Hound and Bronn ever have beef (either in the show or in the books) before their little staredown before the batte? I was wondering i had missed something or if it was just the Hound going into war mode.

All of that was inserted into the show. They dont have a history in the books

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

made for good TV

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Season two deviated far more from the books than season one did. Can't lie though when I seen Hound and Bronn getting into it I was kinda hype that woulda been a good fight.
  • OceanState
    OceanState Members Posts: 203
    Options
    Bronn has way more of a personality in the show
  • alligatorhalfman
    alligatorhalfman Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lancel Lannister ladies and germs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xr87Dvp_0Q XD

Cersei and Tyrion don't need no court fool when you got his ? ass around. LMFAO @ 17 sec - loop dat ? .
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joffrey stays making them mad

thronespic4.jpg?w=510&h=633
  • alligatorhalfman
    alligatorhalfman Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Joffrey stays making them mad

thronespic4.jpg?w=510&h=633

He even wears his crown like a punk.

It's fun to imagine alternate chains of events...

Stannis tells Davos he's bringing the Red Woman.

They win at Blackwater.

Stannis burns Joffrey on a pyre while Cersei gets done up the ? by Salladhor Saan over a barrel, watching. Tommen gets to play on his ship. Tyrion and Shae become the first converts to R'hllor to save their own ? .

Lancel becomes court jester.