Why do/don't you believe in ? ?

Options

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yeah you talking all that ? but it still don't change the fact that

1. Hoover wasn't looking for Black Hebrew Isrealites, nor were they a target
    2. King was not a Black Hebrew Isrealite; neither was Malcolm, Muhammad, Newton or anybody important to Hoover
    3. The Communism/Black Nationalists were a threat to Hoover; they were targets
    4. Atheists played a part in black history and world history; more so than Black Hebrew Isrealites have and/or will
    5. You, being human, are an ape, and your ancestors shared the same reality

You asked for atheists and I named them.. and can keep doing so.. Don't get tight cuz I brought Randolph up, ? boy.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    I'm just trying to understand why you think Yah worked through King but not through Randolph when they both contributed to the same cause.

Because YAH choosed MLK to see the Promise land for his people and he see us making that journey like it was told in the scripture and tell them that they will get there as a people as one like it was told in the scripture and his misson was done thats why, YHWH choose who he will to carry out a misson, you dont see Moses crying on why he couldn't enter the promise land after all he did and Yah told that to him in his face.

You can't really say Yah chose MLK to see the Promise land for his people as it was told in the scriptures. I mean, MLK was a minister preaching out of the scriptures. He based his philosophy on the scriptures. Of course that's what he's going to tie into his teaching. In other words, Yah didn't choose MLK, MLK chose Yah, or rather, MLK chose to be a Baptist and not a Hebrew Isrealite.

Randolph made steps in that same journey and he was an atheist. Yah didn't choose Randolph but he still made an impact. Atheists and Theists both played roles in the same movement.

and yes he is a baptist and so is alot of Hebrew descendants but their spirit is Hebrew and you damn righ MLK chosed YAH it's in our dna to chose our father. You think MLK was just making ? up, look in that man eyes and tell me that ? again, He seen the Promise land. That ? wasn't scripted that came out of his heart at that time and told what he seen, he know when Yah placed him on that mountain top in Caanan and showed him all of us going back home as a people., He knew his time and job was finished.

now tell me again that he was making this up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3TZugjReL4

you should pick this up and get a better understanding on the Man A%20Testament%20of%20Hope%20.jpg
  • Bodhi
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    2 things remain true: 1) atheism is so un-african 2) it comes straight from europeans

1. Africa "invented" atheism
    2. Therefore it comes from Africans
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options
    it was originally the "poor peoples march" randolph along with rustin is what made it hollywood and totally not in tune with the original intent. they sold the whole thing out to be controlled by the jews and made into some universal ? when it was about black people.rustin was that eras champion of the ? agenda infiltrating the civil rights movement too btw. you only know budweiser poster black history lil ? . i live this ? . u tryna tell me something about mlk when WE are the people who gave new life to the SCLC. the dr. mlk center for non-violent conflict resolution is on OUR village. unia people come to US. why? because we doing what garvey talked of. when fred hampton jr was sitting in prison and them fake ass panthers left him to rot WE were the ones that kept his books tight and made sure they didnt ? ? him in prison. nat turner was trying to get to JERUSALEM not atheist land, ? . harriet tubman was the "moses of her people" not the ? "dawkins of her people". ? get off the white mans ? ....low self esteem having ? . if a white man looked in yo face and called you a monkey youd be ready to fight but its cool cause he tells you in a classroom using technical jargon. niggggaaa please

All of this is just a rant full of ? and could be several seperate debates for another time so I'm not even going to get into it and go further away from the original topic.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    And even if Europeans created Atheism
    Who gives a ? ?
    Like why does it have to be a race thing to disbelieve in ? ?

What you don't know can ? you.....

• bambu
    edited July 2012
    Options
    LOL....

@D-Jack.... No pascal's wager....

I do not seek the opportunity of eternal happiness that you speak of.....

Trying to find my angle????

Again,
    What you don't know can ? you.....

^^^Before anyone gets homotional and claims that I am violent, click the link.....
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ? .

Says the black man calling me a ? .
    low self esteem

Just because I say that you aren't special doesn't mean I have low self esteem. Like I told you before, you and I are just waves in the same ocean. Your perceptions have tricked you into thinking you are seperate from me and your religion has you believing you're on a pedastal
  • bambu
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ^^^? rant...

Ole' black man calling me a ? .... head Ass ?

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Bambu, I'm sorry to say but you're an irrational and racist bigot.

Irrational is the exact word to describe ? .
  • beenwize
    Options
    LOL@ an invisible being telling anyone to do anything.

Lol according to waterproof an invisible being called Yahweh speaks to him by voice.

• bambu
    edited July 2012
    Options

I grow weary of entertaining your insolence......

You should pray to the gods of your ancestors and beg forgiveness for their fuckery and failed attempts at manipulating the direction of humankind for their own twisted purposes....

Repent for your own ignorance and willingness to continue in their failed ideologies....Amun...

beenwize wrote: »

Irrational is the exact word to describe ? .

LOL........ @Maestro_lungs, @beenwize, @Jaded Righteousness.....

smart/? ? ......

• waterproof
    edited July 2012
    Options
    LOL@ an invisible being telling anyone to do anything.

Lol according to waterproof an invisible being called Yahweh speaks to him by voice.

Smh at this stupid ass ? and that stupid ass ? small lung who cosigning a fool ol following the blind ass ? .
    Let me show everybody how dumb beenfool is, this pork eating ex hebrew turned hellenist christian turned occult worshiping a ? that returning to fight aliens, turned nile valley now is a gnostic sethian, just said I follow a invisible ? , but this stupid ass fool said he follow the new testament ? but not the old testament elohim, lol.

Now beenfool have you ever seen ur ? , have you heard your ? , do your ? answer back, does he manifest signs for you, I bet your answer is no, so the ? you claim to follow, whom u never saw is invisible, u follow an invisible ? either ur ? is dead and is a fake since he nevered talk to you or ur ? dont give a ? about you because you of non spirit.

Now let me bear witness to my mighty elohim YHWH, I see my father every day when I look in the mirror for I was made in his image, I hear my father when he talks to me and guide me when im not living right, my father let me hear his voice to let me know he's real and humble me when I doubt him and challenge his authority, my elohim showed me that everything he create is alive by showing me their life signature, showed me by praying, meditation, eating right, drinking water getting the mental, physical and spiritual one level how heighten the senses can be, all that higher vibration u talk about but never experience my elohim showed me when you live righteous and on a higher plane when you break universal law a strong vibration will rattle ur core, thats a higher level.

Now tell us what your ? show u, that's right he did nothing because ur ? is not with you or dont love u, your ? is weak and dead or ignore you, my elohim is great and is alive and is mighty and will crush you and ur gods. I can bear witness of the signs, blessings of mine elohim can u
  • waterproof
    edited July 2012
    Options
    that's right boy that called Ether what I just dropped and that ether that had you to bind your tongue, burned your soul, paralyzed your motor skills and crushed your weak spirit is called Truth.

And that truth activate the fight and flight dna, and your coward soul choose the flght that had you to hit the flag button.

Let me tell you something boy. Mentally, intellectually, Physically and Spiritually you are below me and I will crush you.

you dealing with elohim manifested in the flesh

Now boy tell us about your ? who name you not know, nevered seen and nevered heard
  • beenwize
    Options
    ^ LMAO wat a joke... i typed one sentence and this ? replies with a TITANgraph of emotional bullshyt. dude u not even worth wasting time on is why i did not reply.
  • waterproof
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ^ LMAO wat a joke... i typed one sentence and this ? replies with a TITANgraph of emotional bullshyt. dude u not even worth wasting time on is why i did not reply.

The disciple of lies, u coward that ether burnt and your ass read it and was lurking in the thread for minutes. I seen you lol, then you decided to hit the flag button and lurked some more. What a coward, so are you going to explain why the ? u claim to follow never talk to you, never showed u signs and manifested knowledge into reality, and why you never seen your ? . Because you said you follow the new testament ? that yahushua follows but yahushua follows the elohim YHWH that I follow and YHWH talked to Yahushua and showed signs, and yah talked to me and showed me signs but why not u.

That's because you made ur ? up, u try make up a ? and try to say yahushua do not worship Yah but the ? you
    Think he worship to satisfy you, The gall of you, to curse the heavenly father and call him out of his name. And you know you ? up because when you came back for the third time you said you going to stop talking about Yah (u called him yahweh) because you don't know if he's the real ? or not. You wanted to repent but you know deep down you ? up by cursing the father and there's no coming back again, so u kept cursing the father and try to tell urself that Yah is not yahushua father. U done ? up bad, I wouldn't take a billion dollars to be in your shoes
  • beenwize
    edited July 2012
    Options

The disciple of lies, u coward that ether burnt and your ass read it and was lurking in the thread for minutes. I seen you lol, then you decided to hit the flag button and lurked some more. What a coward, so are you going to explain why the ? u claim to follow never talk to you, never showed u signs and manifested knowledge into reality, and why you never seen your ? . Because you said you follow the new testament ? that yahushua follows but yahushua follows the elohim YHWH that I follow and YHWH talked to Yahushua and showed signs, and yah talked to me and showed me signs but why not u.

That's because you made ur ? up, u try make up a ? and try to say yahushua do not worship Yah but the ? you
    Think he worship to fit satisfy you, The gall of you.

LMAO this dude can't be serious.. Do you even consider that I was online through a cell phone and I did not bother to change the site since I was doing other things? Lol, look how silly u are, a real ? and ? for real.

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2. King was not a Black Hebrew Isrealite; neither was Malcolm, Muhammad, Newton or anybody important to Hoover
    4. Atheists played a part in black history and world history; more so than Black Hebrew Isrealites have and/or will

You asked for atheists and I named them.. and can keep doing so.. Don't get tight cuz I brought Randolph up, ? boy.
    ? .

low self esteem

Just because I say that you aren't special doesn't mean I have low self esteem. Like I told you before, you and I are just waves in the same ocean. Your perceptions have tricked you into thinking you are seperate from me and your religion has you believing you're on a pedastal

how can u invoke any kind of black consciousness and co-sign that "monkey ? "? very contradictory.

i dont believe youre an authority on "specialness"...then again......

tell me more about perceptions that you perceive that i haven't discussed with you and tell me some more about this religion that i dont have. that waves talk aint scientific, buddy.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Now let me bear witness to my mighty elohim YHWH, I see my father every day when I look in the mirror for I was made in his image, I hear my father when he talks to me and guide me when im not living right, my father let me hear his voice to let me know he's real and humble me when I doubt him and challenge his authority, my elohim showed me that everything he create is alive by showing me their life signature, showed me by praying, meditation, eating right, drinking water getting the mental, physical and spiritual one level how heighten the senses can be, all that higher vibration u talk about but never experience my elohim showed me when you live righteous and on a higher plane when you break universal law a strong vibration will rattle ur core, thats a higher level.

Now tell us what your ? show u

He could very well say the exact same thing as you did. We can't prove any of that, though so it has to be dismissed. You would have to provide evidence that we could see or experience.

• Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options

? .

low self esteem

how can u invoke any kind of black consciousness and co-sign that "monkey ? "? very contradictory.

i dont believe youre an authority on "specialness"...then again......

tell me more about perceptions that you perceive that i haven't discussed with you and tell me some more about this religion that i dont have. that waves talk aint scientific, buddy.

Well, the wave thing is more philosophical than scientific and so am I. Basically, when I say that your perceptions have tricked you into thinking you are seperate from me, I'm referring to the eternal energy that we are all a part of and ultimately are. Philosophically, the Buddha spoke about the five aggregates (form, consciousness, perception, feeling/sensation, and mental formations; neither of these are the self but they give us the illusion of a self) Look at your hand. Each finger is part of one whole, and can act on its own but the hand as a whole acts for one purpose. I believe the universe is the same. We are part of one whole though we believe we are "seperated". Scientifically, I've read that quantum foam "breaks down" or "decays" into subatomic particles. That's why we get "something" from "nothing". If you think of it as an eternal ocean, waves are manifested in that ocean and form and being are like the "waves" in this "ocean". When we look at a real ocean, waves are born, rise, fall and die, returning to the essence. I believe the same can be said for the universe and all that are a part of it. We are born, rise and fall (or age) and we die. When we die, we return to this eternal ocean; the Tao.

i haven't discussed with you

thats what I believe. Like for instance, when you think, your thoughts are in 2D while you exist in 3D. The same can be applied to the eternal substance which exists in a higher dimension but the universe, a manifestation of this eternal substance, exists in the lower dimension. Like the example of an eternal sea producing temporary or finite waves and foam. The water is in the wave, but the wave itself is not the sea. Likewise, the eternal substance exists in you and I but you and I are not "? ". At the same time, "? " is not the ? as theism describes
    lol...you know more about what the bible say in the hebrew thought than more than a few hebrews i know and you an atheist or agnostic or something (i forgot which one). top reason why ? and crackas dont like this is because this conceptualization does not abdicate personal responsibility and accountability to all the dimensions you exist in like a white,bearded lightning bolt good or a magnetic personality who is sposed to be an intercessor or some other kind of lame human sacrifice deal.

you didn't huh?

If you read my quote you replied to in the quote I just posted, you'll see why I classify myself as an atheist. You agree with me apparently and you've said before on this site that you could be classified as an atheist (if you don't believe you said that, I can find it for you--please don't make me do that, though, cuz I don't really want to waste my time just to verify that with you. Just trust me.) so I'm having a hard time understanding why you get so upset when myself and other atheist posters here criticize theism. Can you explain that?
  • Bodhi
    Options
    And your religion is judaism
  • Bodhi
    edited July 2012
    Options

It's not like all scientists are white. Science is global and the scientific community agrees on evolution. and science doesn't say that only black people evolved from apes. White people and all humans have evolved from and are apes
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think all religion and the ideas are ? but, I do believe a force of creation made us because even in science nothing comes from nothing.

• Bodhi
    Options
    @Judah.. Very interesting that you say your perceptions are what I perceive. I had a convo with someone today and spoke about perceptions, the observed is the observer, personal interpretations, relative and absolute truth. What do you have to say about the two truths?
  • bambu
    Options

It's not like all scientists are white. Science is global and the scientific community agrees on evolution. and science doesn't say that only black people evolved from apes. White people and all humans have evolved from and are apes

LOL....

It is simple to co-sign that monkey ? with a blind faith science......

And you cannot provide an evolutionary model which does not agree with Europeans being the "evolutionary" apex of mankind......

380.c.92.36_frontis.jpg

6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

• maestro_lungs
    maestro_lungs Members Posts: 255
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I think all religion and the ideas are ? but, I do believe a force of creation made us because even in science nothing comes from nothing.

It's Highly Highly Unlikely! We Have way More Plausible Ideas on the Origins of Life than a Something Creating us
    When physicists say there was "nothing" before the Big Bang of our universe they do not mean literally nothing. What they mean is that there was no matter, just energy. It was that energy which formed matter and the Big Bang. I Know The question People will commonly ask is "What came before that? Before that? And before that?" Once science cannot currently provide an answer they will insert ? and assert that he created it. In this case they will assert that ? created the energy which gave way to the Big Bang.

There are two main problems to that assertion. First, it is a mere assertion not based on evidence. Secondly, you would have to ask what came before ? ? If one says it is an unanswerable question then why not say that "where did energy come from" is an unanswerable question too? And if one is going to conclude that ? always existed then why not do as Carl Sagan suggests and save a step by concluding that energy always existed?