The Offical Mad Men Season-5 Thread: The GOAT TV Show is back... Breaking Who???

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and cosign @bignorm
    The Jew is ? ... ? was hating on Megan when she came to the office with her friend... And when the friend was hoeing herself out, he didn't look...
  • ocelot
    Options
    Joan is not hating on Megan or Betty... She hates on Don for being a man... In a since she is Don but she can't get away with what he does... There's a reason she hoed herself to be a partner... To be a equal to men.... and to ? on women( the look she gave Peggy at the end when she left).... Yall better listen to Cali because shes just like Joan... With all do respect...
  • ocelot
    Options
    Just finished the last episode... Best season by far... 6 can't top this
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Joan is not hating on Megan or Betty... She hates on Don for being a man... In a since she is Don but she can't get away with what he does... There's a reason she hoed herself to be a partner... To be a equal to men.... and to ? on women( the look she gave Peggy at the end when she left).... Yall better listen to Cali because shes just like Joan... With all do respect...

Huh? Where are you getting this for the second time?
    You can't make a list of like 5 negative things and then make a comparison "with all due* respect".

And I don't know how you come up with this comparison. Joan is cold and rather unfeeling when she wants to be. She's also very jaded and cynical and a ballbreaker to boot. I can't think of one thing we have in common besides big taddies.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    somebody make a gif of pete getting punched

Not the most recent time Pete got punched, but...If Mad Men was a video game.

original.gif
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Pete is the definition of a ? ? . Was hopin his man on the train and the train operator would both piece him up.

And yep, it was written. Mad Men does not hesitate to give ? ? they comeuppance.
  • imm0rt4l
    imm0rt4l Members Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I just realized the kid who plays Glenn is the son of Matthew ? , the creator of Mad Men. It all makes sense now...
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo!!!! I started watching this show on Netflix..............I'm up to Season 3 so far. ? great.

Last episode I saw was when Pete bodied the dance floor.......
  • ocelot
    Options
    OhPee wrote: »
    Yo!!!! I started watching this show on Netflix..............I'm up to Season 3 so far. ? great.

Last episode I saw was when Pete bodied the dance floor.......
    Season 4/5 is even better bruh..
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ocelot
    Options
    Can't call it... People fear what they cant understand...
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I can't get enough of this show. Season 4 blew the past seasons out of the water
  • ocelot
    Options
    I can't get enough of this show. Season 4 blew the past seasons out of the water

Summerman was one of the greatest episode in TV history... The pacing was flawless...
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Summerman was one of the greatest episode in TV history... The pacing was flawless...

Yea, that and "The Suitcase"
  • ocelot
    Options
    focus wrote: »

Yea, that and "The Suitcase"

oh ? ... I forgot about that classic... Draper the gawd was dropping many gems for the average person to comprehend... The relationship between him and Peggy in that was also flawless...