If Mike Vick has ANY involvement in this shooting, he should be kicked out of the NFL

Options

Comments

• goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    because he lied about everything until it got to the point he could lie no more.

So you forgive nobody for telling a lie because they're scared........
  • NonCreativeNickname
    NonCreativeNickname Members Posts: 192
    edited June 2010
    Options
    catching feelings b/c he might have had an ex-con shot? Dude should receive a community service award.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Be careful Matthew, this is the part in the movie where the white kid who loves black culture exposes himself for the true biggot he is.

You are 100% on script right on.

lol i don't love black culture. I no longer listen to rap and i've stated my disdain for basketball.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i made 1 thread on it. it went plat. everyone cared.

who gives a ? ? the nfl.

I didn't know you said i sounded like a racist. I don't care because i've learned from years on this site that when people say that, its either a last resort comment or they don't even know what racism is.

The NFL won't give a ? til someone proves Vick did something. And you sounded like a racist because you named like 3 black people Vick invited to the party and said that's why sum1 got shot. Even tho 2 of the 3, I haven't heard of any legal troubles from. And the other was Iverson who really only got in trouble when he was in high school a long time ago. So the only basis you can really have for namin them is they're black and you view them as thugs.
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    So you forgive nobody for telling a lie because they're scared........

like i said, i didn't have any real hate for him after he did his time.
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The NFL won't give a ? til someone proves Vick did something. And you sounded like a racist because you named like 3 black people Vick invited to the party and said that's why sum1 got shot. Even tho 2 of the 3, I haven't heard of any legal troubles from. And the other was Iverson who really only got in trouble when he was in high school a long time ago. So the only basis you can really have for namin them is they're black and you view them as thugs.

I do view them as thugs. thats not racist.
  • bow to royalty
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I do view them as thugs. thats not racist.

When you have nothing to base it on, it's racist.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The dude who got shot at, deserved to be shot at for showing up.
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    The dude who got shot at, deserved to be shot at for showing up.

in the streets, yes he did.

unfortunately that means absolutely nothing.
  • sanman86
    sanman86 Members Posts: 162
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Didn't the police said he is of "no interest" in the shooting? If the pigs cleared him, then I don't think nothing should happened to him.
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Vick is Done!...Just reported on ESPN that he didn't leave LONG before the shooting took place. Video showed Vick was still there mins before it went down. Thats ? keeps on lying.....Black People
  • sanman86
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Vick is Done!...Just reported on ESPN that he didn't leave LONG before the shooting took place. Video showed Vick was still there mins before it went down. Thats ? keeps on lying.....Black People

I think it depends on what he told the police cause they cleared the man. All I know is that Vick ain't having parties EVER again.
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options

i know the dude at the bar said he had tape, but are you saying ESPN actually aired the tape?
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i co sign this thread. but if he didnt have any involvement then Roger Goodell cant suspend IMO....and with Kevin Kolb starting at QB then if Vick get on the field other than the wildcat and wins then all we be forgotten....winning is the ultimate amnesia for the media and fans.
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i know the dude at the bar said he had tape, but are you saying ESPN actually aired the tape?

I was just reading on their website,saying they seen Vick leave just mins before it went down. Don't know if they actually aired it Yet
  • bow to royalty
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The only question is did Vick shoot/order the shooting. Who gives a ? what he ate, what color his shirt was, or how long he left before the shooting (as long as he was gone when it happened). In fact I'd say that's more reason to think he DIDN'T hire a shooting. If you were gonna have someone shoot someone would u b like "ya, and as soon as you see my car leave the parking lot, go ahead and shoot him." And since the dude's in the area and probably always around, why would u have him shot that night, when u were just right there?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Tape shows he left 3 min before...he originally said 10 min before

My thing is
    1) How are u suposed to know, specifically, how much SOONER you leave BEFORE an event happens?? YOU LEFT BEFORE IT HAPPENED!

2)Its called a club let-out. Ngga, half the club left minutes before the shots
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok that means if he left before the shooting, and wasn't involved in the shooting....wether it was 1min, 2min, 3min, or 20min......

Ya'll Mark Furhman muthafuckas gonna make sure ya'll find a glove that fits.......
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    matt you should go work for faux news
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah,he will be finishing the rest of that 20yr bid now
  • sanman86
    edited June 2010
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Tape shows he left 3 min before...he originally said 10 min before

My thing is
    1) How are u suposed to know, specifically, how much SOONER you leave BEFORE an event happens?? YOU LEFT BEFORE IT HAPPENED!

2)Its called a club let-out. Ngga, half the club left minutes before the shots

Co-sign 100% the club let-out is an event itself. Fights, trying to get at females, etc. You don't what it happen out there.
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options
    another thing i want to know is who the hell brings a gun to a birthday party?
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dude u just made a thread about this like 2 days ago.....u still on this? ....
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    they got him leaving 3 mins before the shooting...fuckn up...