If Mike Vick has ANY involvement in this shooting, he should be kicked out of the NFL

Options

Comments

• trailblazer98
    trailblazer98 Members Posts: 76
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Word on the street is that Marcus did the shooting, from what I'm hearing.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I dont give a ? if he was in the damn building while shots were being fired. HE DIDNT SHOOT so the only issue here is a bunch of ? losers who hate Mike Vick for killing dogs. Period.

If only crackers had this type of hatred for injustice and this type of passion for all people you all wouldnt be such worthless peons.
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Vick ? around get Life off this ? . They going to make a example out of that ?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I dont give a ? if he was in the damn building while shots were being fired. HE DIDNT SHOOT so the only issue here is a bunch of ? losers who hate Mike Vick for killing dogs. Period.

If only crackers had this type of hatred for injustice and this type of passion for all people you all wouldnt be such worthless peons.

real talk^^^..........if ya'll haven't caught on by now anything that has to do with a famous black person getting in trouble or possibly in trouble matt is gonna make a thread talkin ? or just a make a thread trying to make black people seem real ? ....ya'll didnt know matt is the ic biggest redneck, racist, ? ?
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    real talk^^^..........if ya'll haven't caught on by now anything that has to do with a famous black person getting in trouble or possibly in trouble matt is gonna make a thread talkin ? or just a make a thread trying to make black people seem real ? ....ya'll didnt know matt is the ic biggest redneck, racist, ? ?

LMAO...i don't give a ? about dogs or dog fighting. that ? has gone on around my town for as long as i can remember.

Its the fact that he lied about it and kept lying and acted as if he didn't even know he was doing anything wrong that makes me hate him. i cant speak for everyone else.
  • vageneral08
    edited June 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    LMAO...i don't give a ? about dogs or dog fighting. that ? has gone on around my town for as long as i can remember.

Its the fact that he lied about it and kept lying and acted as if he didn't even know he was doing anything wrong that makes me hate him. i cant speak for everyone else.

never mentioned the dog fighting but whatever.....you act like he's the only person who lied to the police smh.....c'mon now that got the video of vick leaving before the shooting happened so he aint got ? to worry about this thread is pointless
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    airplane.jpg

*enters thread*
    "i just wanna say let it go, we're all of sick of this"

*leaves thread*
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options
    never mentioned the dog fighting but whatever.....you act like he's the only person who lied to the police smh.....c'mon now that got the video of vick leaving before the shooting happened so he aint got ? to worry about this thread is pointless

actually no. the fact that he left 3 minutes before the shooting only makes things worse for him.

and i'll say it again. i dont believe he directly had anything to do with this. This whole thing is bad judgement and surrounding himself with possibly the wrong people. that isn't a crime, but it may effect his reinstatement conditions
  • vageneral08
    edited June 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    actually no. the fact that he left 3 minutes before the shooting only makes things worse for him.

and i'll say it again. i dont believe he directly had anything to do with this. This whole thing is bad judgement and surrounding himself with possibly the wrong people. that isn't a crime, but it may effect his reinstatement conditions

how does it make it worse for him??? if he didnt do the shooting himself then he's ok bottom line this news story will be overlooked by the end of the week vick aint getting into no more trouble
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ^ Didn't work that way with Pacman.
  • vageneral08
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ^ Didn't work that way with Pacman.

pac man dont count he lives in trouble
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Matt's a ? idiot. Said he doesn't think Vick was directly involved in the shooting, and that he was gone when it happened but STILL thinks Vick'll get in trouble (despite cops saying he has nothing to do with it). So Roddy White, Deangelo Hall, and whatever other athlete was there is gonna get in trouble too right? ? idiot.
  • hood president
    hood president Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Sources tell Game 102.1 in Virginia Beach that former Dolphins WR Marcus Vick was involved in the shooting that injured his and Michael Vick's cousin, Quanis Phillips, last Thursday night.
    The extent of Marcus' involvement is unknown, but we can't say we'd be the least bit surprised if he played a major role considering his track record. The last Rotoworld post done on Marcus, in August of 2009, was from a report that he'd been sentenced to 20 days in jail for a probation violation stemming from eluding police. He's been in trouble with the law several times dating back to Virginia Tech. Marcus also has a history of gun-related arrests. Jun. 30 - 6:57 pm et
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Vick%20Dogfighting.jpg

dis ? is crazy...................
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not saying he did anything wrong aside from lying and using bad judgement, but this is a shift from the previous position from the police
    Virginia Beach police no longer ignore Mike Vick in shooting case

Posted by Mike Florio on July 1, 2010 8:30 AM ET

In the days after someone put a bullet into the leg of Quanis Phillips, Virginia Beach police said that they have no interest in Eagles quarterback Mike Vick.

That has since changed.

"Right now, we don't really have a title for him," Virginia Beach police spokesman Adam Bernstein told Marcus Hayes of the Philadelphia Daily News.

Initially, witnesses would not cooperate, mimicking Sgt. Schulz. (Some of the younger members of the audience are scratching their heads; our slightly older friends wonder what a pro wrestler has to do with any of this.)

"Since then, we have viewed this video. And more people have come forward, giving information," Bernstein told Hayes.

Bernstein also confirmed that surveillance video shows Vick leaving the club only minutes before the shooting, contrary to accounts from men like Falcons receiver Roddy White and, reportedly, Vick himself.

The information contained in that video sharply conflicts with the public, chest-thumping declarations of Vick's lawyer, Larry Woodward. "I stand by what I said, that Michael was long gone before the shooting, does not know who did the shooting and had nothing to do with the shooting," Woodward recently told the Philadelphia Daily News. "Anyone who says any different better be very careful."

Maybe Woodward should have been very careful to know the facts before apparently letting his client tell police a version of the events that conflicts with them. (In the event they didn't teach you this in law school, Larry, the cops don't like being lied to.) And maybe Woodward should have been very careful not to give the timing of Vick's departure so much significance to the shooting, in lieu of simply saying, "It doesn't matter when he left; he had nothing to do with it."

By hinging his client's credibility and his own credibility to an objective fact on which they've been proven wrong, reasonable people will be more likely to conclude that perhaps Vick had something to do with the shooting.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/01/virginia-beach-police-no-longer-ignore-mike-vick-in-shooting-case/
  • hood president
    edited July 2010
    Options
    how does it make it worse for him??? if he didnt do the shooting himself then he's ok bottom line this news story will be overlooked by the end of the week vick aint getting into no more trouble

COSIGN,

Vick had no involvement. The guy who shot Phillips(whether its Marcus or not) is expected to turn himself in according to shefter(i hope its true but im gonna doubt it). This story will be forgotten in a week at max. People act like vick was only person who left. im pretty sure alot of people left the party as well. Like i said if vick didnt shoot the guy then he will be fine and the story will die down in a week.
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options

its worse for his public image and his standing w/ the league considering Goodell informed him he was on a 'very short leash'
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Where was Marvin Harrison?
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    FEDS are back
    Per Hayes, Vick's federal probation officer is investigating the situation as well.

Though proof beyond a reasonable doubt would be needed to pin responsibility on Vick for criminal involvement in the shooting of Quanis Phillips, a lower standard applies to the question of whether Vick violated the terms of his dogfighting probation by associating with Phillips or any other convicted felon.

And the term "associate" doesn't include only sitting at a table, sipping Grey Goose and cranberry juice and talking about old times. By arguing or squabbling or fighting with Phillips, Vick necessarily would have been "associating" with him.

So while Vick's role in the shooting could end up being much more than what it initially appeared to be, his more immediate predicament comes from the lingering fumes of his last legal entanglement, which ended up being much more than what it initially appeared to be.
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damn, damn, damn.
    Police have so far described the suspected shooter as “a black male wearing a white tank top and driving a white Cadillac Escalade.”
    In a 2005 profile of Marcus Vick by Bruce Feldman of ESPN.com when the younger Vick was still at Virginia tech, Feldman reported:

Michael says he loves his brother to no end. And that was part of the problem-he spoiled Marcus. Michael bought Marcus an Escalade for his 18th birthday, and
    On May 16, 2004, Norm Wood of the same Hampton Roads Daily Press that reported on the Michael Vick birthday party shooting reported of Marcus Vick:

The girls were planning to have a slumber party after the game — until Vick called. She said they sneaked out of a window of her friend’s parents’ house and Vick and Hill picked them up near midnight in Vick’s white Cadillac Escalade on the side of Route 114.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I was a big Vick suporter and wanted to see him have a second chance. It's ? though, my love for an underdog story (no pun) blinded me. If he had any invovlment he should be ? -canned.
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sources tell Game 102.1 in Virginia Beach that former Dolphins WR Marcus Vick was involved in the shooting that injured his and Michael Vick's cousin, Quanis Phillips, last Thursday night.
    The extent of Marcus' involvement is unknown, but we can't say we'd be the least bit surprised if he played a major role considering his track record. The last Rotoworld post done on Marcus, in August of 2009, was from a report that he'd been sentenced to 20 days in jail for a probation violation stemming from eluding police. He's been in trouble with the law several times dating back to Virginia Tech. Marcus also has a history of gun-related arrests. Jun. 30 - 6:57 pm et

I wouldn't be surprised
    Dude can't stay out of trouble
  • hood president
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i doubt he had any involvement. but the fact that its his brother is not helping.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I was a big Vick suporter and wanted to see him have a second chance. It's ? though, my love for an underdog story (no pun) blinded me. If he had any invovlment he should be ? -canned.

If a ? slap yo girl in the face witta cake what are you gonna do?
  • Darius
    edited July 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    If a ? slap yo girl in the face witta cake what are you gonna do?

lol that whole cake part is hilarious