Post a pic of your ride....

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    What's your rim @aneed123

NICHE TOURING M878 20 x 8.5/10 for infiniti m35. I done went on every online rim shop along with shops in atl... paid for it only to get refunded cuz they discontinued. Only spot I found was ebay and they selling all 4. Ima have to bite the bullet and buy all 4 next week. a ? pothole finna cost me
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

NICHE TOURING M878 20 x 8.5/10 for infiniti m35. I done went on every online rim shop along with shops in atl... paid for it only to get refunded cuz they discontinued. Only spot I found was ebay and they selling all 4. Ima have to bite the bullet and buy all 4 next week. a ? pothole finna cost me

You can't get the rim repaired?.. If you are going to buy a new set then you probably should get a set that is in production so you don't have to go through this again next time you hit a ? hole. Or contact the seller and let them know your situation I'm sure they can work something out with you..
  • aneed123
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

You can't get the rim repaired?.. If you are going to buy a new set then you probably should get a set that is in production so you don't have to go through this again next time you hit a ? hole. Or contact the seller and let them know your situation I'm sure they can work something out with you..

Its a 2 piece rim... they repaired the inside dent and I had then just paint the lip black cuz the front chrom lip would be damaged in repair. I was gonna just do the same for the rest but the rim cracked after the repair. Only option left is to buy the set. I emailed niche tho waiting on their response if they they dont have it my best bet is to buy the set cuz its over half off and take my old 3off and use as replacements if something ever happens again.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

Its a 2 piece rim... they repaired the inside dent and I had then just paint the lip black cuz the front chrom lip would be damaged in repair. I was gonna just do the same for the rest but the rim cracked after the repair. Only option left is to buy the set. I emailed niche tho waiting on their response if they they dont have it my best bet is to buy the set cuz its over half off and take my old 3off and use as replacements if something ever happens again.

That works if its the same size all around.. If they are staggered you will have one spare for the front/rear depending on which one is messed up and 2 for the other.. That's a good idea though. I didn't even think of it that way..
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two piece wheels, get that ? rebarreled/re-rim. They will cut the face out and weld it into a new barrel.

etmags.com/wheel_repair.html

Search

#rebarrel
    #rerim

On the gram.

If its two piece bolted send it to these guys.

lbforgedwheels.com
  • aneed123
    Options
    Two piece wheels, get that ? rebarreled/re-rim. They will cut the face out and weld it into a new barrel.

etmags.com/wheel_repair.html

Search

#rebarrel
    #rerim

On the gram.

If its two piece bolted send it to these guys.

lbforgedwheels.com

good lookin out.... but its cracked all the way thru now
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like that scion frs
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like that scion frs

i sell those at the toyta dealership i work for now
    nice cars and affordable, they're light cars only weight about 2700lbs but slow as ?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    I like that scion frs

nice cars and affordable, they're light cars only weight about 2700lbs but slow as ?

Ayo them ScatPacks out yet? I been look all over and the dealers don't have'em. May have to have one shipped in. Black on Black.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like that scion frs

Ayo them ScatPacks out yet? I been look all over and the dealers don't have'em. May have to have one shipped in. Black on Black.

You have to order them
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    I like that scion frs

You have to order them

oh ok
    Thanks bro thought they would be on the lot.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2jan2mo.jpg
    ? looked slick
  • aneed123
    Options
    I got lucky. Was able to find em on eBay. Back in da game lol
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Snapchat-2226941081066865581_zpsjvgqoxfs.jpg

Snapchat--421953835615122957_zpssb2pyu0h.jpg

Snapchat--7175866382109081170_zpsw9azgwu0.jpg

Glad 2 see u bounced back! Did u get u some good locks for'em?

• aneed123
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Snapchat-2226941081066865581_zpsjvgqoxfs.jpg

Snapchat--421953835615122957_zpssb2pyu0h.jpg

Snapchat--7175866382109081170_zpsw9azgwu0.jpg

Glad 2 see u bounced back! Did u get u some good locks for'em?

Yeah I got the locks on my old ones and a new set.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like that scion frs

Nah not yet I think they're dropping them in a couple of months
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got the garage done right to store the babies
    ggP7XaM.png
    8kdJKY1.png

2dSlRPJ.png
    kccC2ri.png

Ain't nothing like the garage, ? here in the Chi have em and still park on the street, I could never understand that
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ggP7XaM.png
    8kdJKY1.png

2dSlRPJ.png
    kccC2ri.png

Ain't nothing like the garage, ? here in the Chi have em and still park on the street, I could never understand that
    Man in the Chi every bumper I see is scuffed up from that parallel parking

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @cinco what kind/color of paint is that?
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    @cinco what kind/color of paint is that?

U mean The floor? it's an epoxy coating. Originalcolorchips.com
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ggP7XaM.png
    8kdJKY1.png

2dSlRPJ.png
    kccC2ri.png

It's cause alot of people's garages are their chill spots or mancaves if you will. It's where they drink/throw darts/listen to music/shoot pool/play ping pong etc. Hell almost everyone I know has a flat screen thrown up in the garage.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    ggP7XaM.png
    8kdJKY1.png

2dSlRPJ.png
    kccC2ri.png

It's cause alot of people's garages are their chill spots or mancaves if you will. It's where they drink/throw darts/listen to music/shoot pool/play ping pong etc. Hell almost everyone I know has a flat screen thrown up in the garage.

They keep non working cars in there too. But I keep my car in there,the grill and garden tools that's it, that's all.