Comments

• alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Saw this today while I was at lunch.
    Yeah a ? pull up in this it's over. It literally look like a ? off stingray
    6IwGICf.jpg

That's the Z06 w carbon ceramics $15,000 brakes [/quote]

man i worked at the corvette plant and thats all i saw. workers in the parking lot hittin the throttle on those z06. i remember when i was working there back in 2013 and they was building these things, man all the big wigs came to see this car. they a beast for real. should of sat in one but i didnt cause i was in a lift and didnt feel like coming down. but after seeing this pic.....? i wish i would of sat in that muthafucka and rubbed my hands like lil buddy in the mack.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    No

didnt pull the trigger.

I rather get a c5 instead

Yup, at least the C5 Z06 still performs well compared to todays standards.

Speaking of Vettes, I've been looking @ gettin' a C6 for a while (could have been had one, but I'm deliberating/debating ). The new C7's are really hurtin' feelings right now (including mine), but I don't really wanna drop that kind of bread for one right now.

So my question to y'all is do you think the C6 is still holding out here in these streets??

Yes, it has to be the 2008+C6 with the LS3 though. They are close to the performance of the C5 Z06 and can probably be had in the high $20ks low $30ks.
    No

didnt pull the trigger.

Speaking of Vettes, I've been looking @ gettin' a C6 for a while (could have been had one, but I'm deliberating/debating ). The new C7's are really hurtin' feelings right now (including mine), but I don't really wanna drop that kind of bread for one right now.

So my question to y'all is do you think the C6 is still holding out here in these streets??

Short answer.. No..

Longer answer don't waste money on the C6 when you know you'd rather have the C7.. You'll end up losing money on an upgrade to the C7..

The LS3 C6 is a good alternative for people not wanting to drop 50k+ on a new C7. A couple bolt-ons and a tune will put the LS3 right there with a new C7 on the street. The bolt-ons will not hurt reliability either. The interior on the C7 it light years ahead of the C6. I'm more about performance than interior tho.

If it's performance he's looking for then going with the C6 would be adequate.. We aren't using the half the performance in these cars on a day to day basis anyway..

The way I read his post was he wanted to be in something hot.. If you want the hot ? .. Don't get the old joint.. Cuz when a ? pull up with the C7 you gonna have the bitter beer face.. lmao..

6IwGICf.jpg

That's the Z06 w carbon ceramics $15,000 brakes

Bro i'm trying to tell ya'll.. You talk yourself into the old model and when that new one pull up you gone be sick.. hahaha.. That ? is TOUGH.. Damn!
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No

didnt pull the trigger.

Yes, it has to be the 2008+C6 with the LS3 though. They are close to the performance of the C5 Z06 and can probably be had in the high $20ks low $30ks.
    No

didnt pull the trigger.

Short answer.. No..

Longer answer don't waste money on the C6 when you know you'd rather have the C7.. You'll end up losing money on an upgrade to the C7..

The LS3 C6 is a good alternative for people not wanting to drop 50k+ on a new C7. A couple bolt-ons and a tune will put the LS3 right there with a new C7 on the street. The bolt-ons will not hurt reliability either. The interior on the C7 it light years ahead of the C6. I'm more about performance than interior tho.

If it's performance he's looking for then going with the C6 would be adequate.. We aren't using the half the performance in these cars on a day to day basis anyway..

The way I read his post was he wanted to be in something hot.. If you want the hot ? .. Don't get the old joint.. Cuz when a ? pull up with the C7 you gonna have the bitter beer face.. lmao..

6IwGICf.jpg

Bro i'm trying to tell ya'll.. You talk yourself into the old model and when that new one pull up you gone be sick.. hahaha.. That ? is TOUGH.. Damn!

See now this is the reason why I have partially moved on from getting the C6 (including what u posted a few days ago). I ain't tryna have da gas face when that new thang pull up beside me @ the light. lol

That C7 is so damn cold and it's really what I want, but I'm just gonna have to chill on it for a lil minute. Plus, I've already been inside of a couple of them and the driver seat isnt as big/spacious as it's predecessor. Since I already have a F-150 (love my truck) I really just want a leisure/weekend whip and for right now I'm looking @ newer (but used) 750Li's.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope! Next mod should be getting rid of that Raiders plate frame lol.
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had to pick my baby up from the dealership. A two year service and two new back tires...$2700.
    11403405_10207291372911173_1500744020639144742_n.jpg
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    No

didnt pull the trigger.

No

didnt pull the trigger.

Short answer.. No..

6IwGICf.jpg

See now this is the reason why I have partially moved on from getting the C6 (including what u posted a few days ago). I ain't tryna have da gas face when that new thang pull up beside me @ the light. lol

That C7 is so damn cold and it's really what I want, but I'm just gonna have to chill on it for a lil minute. Plus, I've already been inside of a couple of them and the driver seat isnt as big/spacious as it's predecessor. Since I already have a F-150 (love my truck) I really just want a leisure/weekend whip and for right now I'm looking @ newer (but used) 750Li's.

Can't go wrong with the 750's.. As a rule of thumb you either go certified pre-owned with BMW's or Lease em.. After the initially warranty period (4 years 50,000 miles whichever comes first) BMW's start to become a money pit.. If you buy a cpo or lease it you should have a good ownership experience..
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Had to pick my baby up from the dealership. A two year service and two new back tires...$2700.
    That's crazy I don't know anyone who even works in Masis.
    Do u know what they did in the 2 year service ?
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's crazy I don't know anyone who even works in Masis.
    Do u know what they did in the 2 year service ?

Oh yea I saw everything they did! I can't remember off top though. I work overseas and my brother keeps it in the garage for me. The service itself was 16 and change but tires ran 500 a piece.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thinking about buying an integra and parking it in a hispanic community. Then camp in some bush with a gun and watch the bodies pile up.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm thinking about copping this. cq5dam.web.1024.1024.png

Cot...damn.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    How long the charge last, n how long it takes to charge....n does that ? got bluetooth
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How long the charge last, n how long it takes to charge....n does that ? got bluetooth

You get like 300 miles on a full charge which takes around ten hours and Yea it's got Bluetooth lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    My own damn thread, aint been in here for MONTHS lmao(not a car guy like that)

Yall ? keep doing ya thing and droppin the hot ? tho. Imma ride my ? till the wheels fall off......or until I get a mean pay raise lol
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A few months ago, my 04 Nissan Maxima had some transmission problems. Didn't want the headache of trying to fix it and dump more money into it. I got rid of it and copped a 15 Toyota Camry. Great on gas for me. Had it since the beginning of May and only have 2200 miles on it. I went on vacation in June for like 12 days and I left my car with my mama. She put over 500 miles easy while I was gone lol. I wasn't even mad she hadn't rode in something new in a long time.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    A few months ago, my 04 Nissan Maxima had some transmission problems. Didn't want the headache of trying to fix it and dump more money into it. I got rid of it and copped a 15 Toyota Camry. Great on gas for me. Had it since the beginning of May and only have 2200 miles on it. I went on vacation in June for like 12 days and I left my car with my mama. She put over 500 miles easy while I was gone lol. I wasn't even mad she hadn't rode in something new in a long time.

I had a 04 maxima. Oh Lord the problems
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    My own damn thread, aint been in here for MONTHS lmao(not a car guy like that)

Yall ? keep doing ya thing and droppin the hot ? tho. Imma ride my ? till the wheels fall off......or until I get a mean pay raise lol

the thread started in 2012 lol
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    jee504 wrote: »

I had a 04 maxima. Oh Lord the problems

Having that car was stressful. I'm glad I got rid of it. I sold it to a guy at work that fixes up cars and frequents different junkyards. I probably coulda got more for it but I let it go $2000. Used some of that for a down payment and a vacation. ? was so bad with that Maxima I was outta commission for a while. My job showed love and let me use the service truck until I got on my feet.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    My Patna is the new manager at the Infiniti dealer; so he picks his demo and of course he gets the top model IPL Q60.
    It has a special body kit.
    Louder exhaust.
    18 more horsepower
    Red leather seats.
    We hit a couple spots last nite
    dLiQHRB.jpg

The black joint looks better. I don't really like the new styling of the new ones. Shorty I know has the 2015 joint just like the one in that pic.
    Yeh they redesigned the bumpers trying to make it more modern.
    But they've been making this model since 2008. Time for a complete redesign.
    Next fall the new q60 will drop
    2016-Infiniti-Q60-front.jpg
  • Rembrandt
    Rembrandt Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    I've yet to experience an AWD beast. Remains a tantalizing goal of mine.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    Options
    Rembrandt wrote: »
    I've yet to experience an AWD beast. Remains a tantalizing goal of mine.

I've driven em all.. FWD, RWD, & AWD.. In the dry you only notice the difference during limit handling..