SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ? still not posted?
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    Options
    ? still not posted?

Nah, Kimi shook so now she's hiding in G&S cause she know she done lost again.

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Yeah things got umm interesting,..lol, but I'm off this ? , people can believe what they want.
    I know how ? really went down, I'll leave it at that :-??
    ;)

Isn't this what I said to you when you accused me of being a homewrecker and taking another posters man

You insisted I was a liar and was sure that what you read on here was the truth.......

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah things got umm interesting,..lol, but I'm off this ? , people can believe what they want.
    ;)

Isn't this what I said to you when you accused me of being a homewrecker and taking another posters man

You insisted I was a liar and was sure that what you read on here was the truth.......

35a9ovc.jpg
    dayum
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ;)

Everything Kimi says is the truth. She doesn't lie. People make ? up about her daily on here because she's the baddest ? this side of Pakistan. No matter what you've read about her or what you've witnessed if she says it didn't happen it didn't happen. And no matter what you've done or what you've accomplished if Kimi said it didn't happen, on her or in real life...IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

BIG FONT

Spare me the self righteous act, I'll take the L for not having them anymore but it's whatever. He admitted the PM's took place.

I don't have to lie on him or anyone else, he admitted to the pm's and he admitted that he persisted when I told him I was uninterested numerous times. To me, thats thirsty, but for a Man that moved half way across the World for some teenager he met online, I would expect you to feel otherwise.

You're still butthurt but all the ? I said about you being a former donkey toilet, and you and your Girl being ? on until you were run off the forum is all TRUTH, and many other posters were here to see it.

So you threw me under the bus and now you're in with the popular kids and that's great for you, still doesn't change ? in your IC past and no one has forgotten how you used to be except you.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing wrong with interacting with females.........but I see that the wrong influences caused this thread.

If you don't like talking to females on the internet, join the #MoneyTeam........there leader will welcome you with open arms, give you tips on how to clown females and may, if your lucky, give you female accounts to post from so you can recruit the young and confused.

Simpin proven females>>>>>>simpin other males........this stands from now and forever.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you ? still getting fooled by SheMales?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised at Best hitting Kimi up..he's a straight freak and Kimi is an attractive woman.

INsert peanu butter joke...
  • Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Will you stop cryin bout that ? ? .. ? i've seen you mention it numerous times over the past few weeks.. let it go son nh

Dude won't let it go. Prolly mad 'cause he missed the pics I posted in the Powder Room. I told 'yall he's a self-professed dusty mexican ? . Mad 'cause he couldn't see another ? ? pics that was posted up for the ladies. It's bad enough he publicly asked me to engage in ? with him, but now weeks later he's acting like a scorned woman about it.

And ghost tho... Stop PM'ing me ? ... Having a ? messican ? male stalker is... disturbing.
  • DNB1
    Options
    ? Messican makes me laugh every time......no matter who types it.......
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im leaving donkey...bye
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with interacting with females.........but I see that the wrong influences caused this thread.

If you don't like talking to females on the internet, join the #MoneyTeam........there leader will welcome you with open arms, give you tips on how to clown females and may, if your lucky, give you female accounts to post from so you can recruit the young and confused.

Simpin proven females>>>>>>simpin other males........this stands from now and forever.

lol @ you being the only idiot that still mentions #moneyteam

#moneyteam was some made up ? I did. Why? Because in vbulletin there was an exploit to get the hash:combo of posters, all you had to do was create a "group" I created a group and named it "moneyteam" because I knew the typical idiot (you) would just assume it was an internet club and not an actual means of hacking this website.

So moneyteam was created, then suddenly the IC admin accts started getting lost. Coincidence?
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    but before i go
    *types titangraph*
    now im leaving
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Options
    Bloo Q wrote: »
    Will you stop cryin bout that ? ? .. ? i've seen you mention it numerous times over the past few weeks.. let it go son nh

Dude won't let it go. Prolly mad 'cause he missed the pics I posted in the Powder Room. I told 'yall he's a self-professed dusty mexican ? . Mad 'cause he couldn't see another ? ? pics that was posted up for the ladies. It's bad enough he publicly asked me to engage in ? with him, but now weeks later he's acting like a scorned woman about it.

And ghost tho... Stop PM'ing me ? ... Having a ? messican ? male stalker is... disturbing.

Post the PM's.
  • bankrupt baller
    Options
    *types another titangraph*
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Options
    Kimi cakes, fat katts and simpchicity

lulz
  • DNB1
    edited March 2012
    Options
    wait.....so when you made a thread asking future ? to join your team in return for safety and early viewings of exposure's that was just so you could hack they accounts? Really?

That's pretty ruthless Johnny......? got no morals....smh

• Oneblackrose2hi
    Options
    wait.....so when you made a thread asking future ? to join your team in return for safety and early viewings of exposure's that was just so you could hack they accounts? Really?

Which poster that joined the moneyteam lost their acct? Think you simpleton before you make silly assumptions, and of course I don't have morals. The internet isn't real.

• Oneblackrose2hi
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Who the ? is conflict? Is he an alias or a new poster?
    Idk but apparantly we scare him....................
    I think he just thinks you're wacc posters.
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ;)

Everything Kimi says is the truth. She doesn't lie. People make ? up about her daily on here because she's the baddest ? this side of Pakistan. No matter what you've read about her or what you've witnessed if she says it didn't happen it didn't happen. And no matter what you've done or what you've accomplished if Kimi said it didn't happen, on her or in real life...IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

BIG FONT

Spare me the self righteous act, I'll take the L for not having them anymore but it's whatever. He admitted the PM's took place.

I don't have to lie on him or anyone else, he admitted to the pm's and he admitted that he persisted when I told him I was uninterested numerous times. To me, thats thirsty, but for a Man that moved half way across the World for some teenager he met online, I would expect you to feel otherwise.

You're still butthurt but all the ? I said about you being a former donkey toilet, and you and your Girl being ? on until you were run off the forum is all TRUTH, and many other posters were here to see it.

So you threw me under the bus and now you're in with the popular kids and that's great for you, still doesn't change ? in your IC past and no one has forgotten how you used to be except you.

But you said he was emberassing himself and making himself look thirsty as hell, and he just "i was just tryna ? , i asked you if you was down to ? ".

So it makes no sense, you slandered his good name while you could not provide the necessary proof.

I don't think I slandered his name at all, I told the truth. It's a matter of perception. I let him know I wasn't interested off top but he kept trying. I rejected him in EVERY SINGLE PM but he just kept asking over and over.
    So to me, he was thirsty, maybe to the rest of you he wasn't. But not one thing I said was fallacious and he knows that. I don't have the PM's anymore though, it was over a year ago, so he comes out on top. He knows the truth though.

Oh and he's correct in saying he just wanted to ? , I never said the dude was proposing marriage, he did just want to ? , but he was over zealous as hell in the way he went about it. That's the simple truth of the matter.
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options

Hilarious how she tries to down play it now like they weren't dead ass serious at the time....lol

Ducky is my homie but that ? was corny as hell and dudes were jumping and ass kissing just to be apart of it.
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Options
    Hilarious how Kim made 10 different accts just to be able to post on the IC :(
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Options
    ;)

BIG FONT

But you said he was emberassing himself and making himself look thirsty as hell, and he just "i was just tryna ? , i asked you if you was down to ? ".

So it makes no sense, you slandered his good name while you could not provide the necessary proof.

I don't think I slandered his name at all, I told the truth. It's a matter of perception. I let him know I wasn't interested off top but he kept trying. I rejected him in EVERY SINGLE PM but he just kept asking over and over.
    So to me, he was thirsty, maybe to the rest of you he wasn't. But not one thing I said was fallacious and he knows that. I don't have the PM's anymore though, it was over a year ago, so he comes out on top. He knows the truth though.

Oh and he's correct in saying he just wanted to ? , I never said the dude was proposing marriage, he did just want to ? , but he was over zealous as hell in the way he went about it.

I dont really care what happened though.. boybest is a ? anyways, but its so easy to get paragraphs out of you wow

Word, this ? was on twitter typing me paragraphs. Just no regard for that 140 character limit :(
  • Kimi
    Options
    ;)

BIG FONT

Oh and he's correct in saying he just wanted to ? , I never said the dude was proposing marriage, he did just want to ? , but he was over zealous as hell in the way he went about it.

I dont really care what happened though.. boybest is a ? anyways, but its so easy to get paragraphs out of you wow
    ? you Sanchez! Amsterdam in 2 days <:-P
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ;)

BIG FONT

Oh and he's correct in saying he just wanted to ? , I never said the dude was proposing marriage, he did just want to ? , but he was over zealous as hell in the way he went about it. That's the simple truth of the matter.

why do u keep trying to force ? down these peoples throats, do what u said u were going to do or drop it completely ....

your still trying to make youself look good by exaggerating the situation....