I don't beleive it
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    IC is not THAT real
    were females plot on each other's man

you may have misunderstood

Hoes are hoes lol no matter the setting....
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Nimrod: enemy to the all Mutant kind from

see: "Mastermold"
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »

Isn't this what I said to you when you accused me of being a homewrecker and taking another posters man

You insisted I was a liar and was sure that what you read on here was the truth.......

Wait was I the only one who said that?

Girl please, I defended you in that thread. In a chat I had with choice he broke it down for me, and said you did say you were going to ? Ms jones fiancé and I believe it.
    You act like everything he says about me is true, but when he calls you out he's a liar...,ok. So if you have a problem take it up with choice for telling what happened or ? who made the thread

I bet you wont say ? to them though will you...lol. ? outta here

? outta here???? Why cause I call you out on your bs drama???

lol

No you weren't the only one.. never said you were... but recently in another thread you said " I don't care what you say I believe you ? Ms Jones man" or something very similar to that.

I was pointing out the fact that I said the same thing and YOU believed the lies anyway so why would you expect any poster to listen to your "truth" I said the entire thread about me that they were lying. Notice Ms Jones and I have NEVER spoke on this...... that should speak volumes but all anyone wants to see is drama on here

Not that it really matters but I actually believed that ol boy was sending you those PM's... cause that's wat the IC males do. Talk ? in threads and simp females in Pm's.

You should listen to Beezy's advice since you aren't trying to hear the exact same thing from anyone that challenges your opinion.....

• a.mann
    Options
    Mutant: look in the mirror

Enemy: Soap and water
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Options

It ain't betrayal, Mssthrn and I aren't best friends, you nimrod. 3 months ago you said I never spoke to Kai and that I made up that entire convo, now that it's convenient for you to make a point....the convo was real? There you go again, proving every point I make about you to be true.

Real or not you emailed the ? out, and led people to believe it was true, thats the point. Stop mealy mouthing.

You want to point out who's done shady ? but try to back track when yours is put out there.

Bottom line, no one on this forum has done more ? up ? to people than you have, your a ? bag and a hypocrite.Own it.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I feel like this is really real like real feelings were involved here...Almost like someone got their heart broken....
  • a.mann
    Options
    Kind: Not Whites

Remember the Times : Michael Jackson hit single
  • MsSouthern
    Options

lol @ you being too dumb to realize that mssthrn didnt even diss you. She just questioned why you're so quick to believe me when it's something negative about her, but call me a liar anytime I say something negative about you.

And for the record you defended mssthrn in that thread, BUT later on when mssthrn dissed you, you came bacc and said she was trying to sleep with another woman's man, and regurgitated everything I said in ? 's thread at mssthrn like it was factual.

That is exactly what happened..... but Kimi is hella defensive and thinks everyone is out to get her.

I didn't say anything rude or diss her ... I just pointed out the obvious.

• Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    Options
    I dont even think MsSouthern or Jonesy cared about that ? .. but i did call MsS scandalous for plotting on another woman's man ( if it was true)

whaaaaattt?????

5 hours of head in you still got a ? ready to creep??

there has to be 2 sides

I think it went down as follows
    Jones was engaged to some guy here who lived in TX
    Ms S had a private convo with choice and joked that she was going to see the dude and ? him
    Choice of course being the ? he is, asked ms s to make some sort of sign when she was with the dude and post it on the IC to humiliate ms j.
    Ms s declined.

Now I don't recall much after that, all I know is that choice told everyone what happened and said ms s ? the dude. Ms s denied it.

? has a FOF thread that rehashes the entire incident.
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    You ? gossip way too much.. like a bunch of hoes

lol @ you being too dumb to realize that mssthrn didnt even diss you. She just questioned why you're so quick to believe me when it's something negative about her, but call me a liar anytime I say something negative about you.

And for the record you defended mssthrn in that thread, BUT later on when mssthrn dissed you, you came bacc and said she was trying to sleep with another woman's man, and regurgitated everything I said in ? 's thread at mssthrn like it was factual.

You love to twist ? . You're the one who betrayed her by revealing that convo. Just like you sent out that convo with Kai.

I wasn't even here, everyone knows because of YOU.

So you're the one she should take to task but she's not going to do that.

It ain't betrayal, Mssthrn and I aren't best friends, you nimrod. 3 months ago you said I never spoke to Kai and that I made up that entire convo, now that it's convenient for you to make a point....the convo was real? There you go again, proving every point I make about you to be true.

Real or not you emailed the ? out, and led people to believe itbwas true, thats the point. Stop mealy mouthing.

You want to point out who's done shady ? but try to back track when yours is put out there.

Bottom line, no one on this forum has done more ? up ? to people than you have, your a scumbag andba hypocrite.Own it.
    I dont even think MsSouthern or Jonesy cared about that ? .. but i did call MsS scandalous for plotting on another woman's man ( if it was true)

whaaaaattt?????

5 hours of head in you still got a ? ready to creep??

there has to be 2 sides

I think it went down as follows
    Jones was engaged to some guy here who lived in TX
    Ms S had a private convo with choice and joked that she was going to see the dude and ? him
    Choice of course being the ? he is, asked ms s to make some sort of sign when she was with the dude and post it on the IC to humiliate ms j.
    Ms s declined.

Now I don't recall much after that, all I know is that choice told everyone what happened and said ms s ? the dude. Ms s denied it.

? has a FOF thread that rehashes the entire incident.
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    You ? gossip way too much.. like a bunch of hoes

You love to twist ? . You're the one who betrayed her by revealing that convo. Just like you sent out that convo with Kai.

I wasn't even here, everyone knows because of YOU.

So you're the one she should take to task but she's not going to do that.

Real or not you emailed the ? out, and led people to believe itbwas true, thats the point. Stop mealy mouthing.

Bottom line, no one on this forum has done more ? up ? to people than you have, your a scumbag andba hypocrite.Own it.

lol @ people believing something to be real on the internet when the internet isn't real. I emailed it to Kat, not my fault Kat decided to be a busybody and cc our private conversation to other people. Are you gonna call Kat a scumbag and say she betrayed me for sending that conversation out to other people?

Because by my estimation she sent it out to you, Dro, and chicity.

Now if you don't call kat a scumbag the way you called me one, that's hypocrisy.
  • a.mann
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I feel like this is really real like real feelings were involved here...Almost like someone got their heart broken....

the infamous phase: "The Internet Is Not Real" has been obsolete for years now
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options

Isn't this what I said to you when you accused me of being a homewrecker and taking another posters man

You insisted I was a liar and was sure that what you read on here was the truth.......

Wait was I the only one who said that?

Girl please, I defended you in that thread. In a chat I had with choice he broke it down for me, and said you did say you were going to ? Ms jones fiancé and I believe it.
    You act like everything he says about me is true, but when he calls you out he's a liar...,ok. So if you have a problem take it up with choice for telling what happened or ? who made the thread

I bet you wont say ? to them though will you...lol. ? outta here

? outta here???? Why cause I call you out on your bs drama???

lol

No you weren't the only one.. never said you were... but recently in another thread you said " I don't care what you say I believe you ? Ms Jones man" or something very similar to that.

I was pointing out the fact that I said the same thing and YOU believed the lies anyway so why would you expect any poster to listen to your "truth" I said the entire thread about me that they were lying. Notice Ms Jones and I have NEVER spoke on this...... that should speak volumes but all anyone wants to see is drama on here

Not that it really matters but I actually believed that ol boy was sending you those PM's... cause that's wat the IC males do. Talk ? in threads and simp females in Pm's.

You should listen to Beezy's advice since you aren't trying to hear the exact same thing from anyone that challenges your opinion.....

I do believe you said you were going to do it...so whats your point?

You don't have one, you're mad because I'm one of many who believed the rumor but haven't said ? to the dude that started it.
    That's wack, and I will post here for as long as I want to.

Your anger is misplaced, if choice lied on you like you say, he's the one you should be ? at. Not those who believe the so called lie.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Someone still doesnt get it lol
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Options

You don't have one, you're mad because I'm one of many who believed the rumor but haven't said ? to the dude that started it. That's wack, and I will post here for as long as I want to.

You're anger is misplaced, if choice lied on you like you say, he's the one you should be ? at. Not those who believe the so called lie.

So now you believe me, but in the thread you defended mssthrn and called me a liar. Are you ready to admit that you go against your true beliefs just to have arguments with me online?

lol @ how much I matter to Kimi's day.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    This forum should be called.....AKA Exposed Feelings

U got a cosign someone should develop a tv show exposed feelings to online strangers...
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The internet should not be this serious

In other news Rock Chalk
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    [
    KU Beezy wrote: »

In other news Rock Chalk

FOH...i get a 1000 bucks if the JayHawmks lose to OSU...Go Crimson and Red
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    [

In other news Rock Chalk

FOH...i get a 1000 bucks if the JayHawmks lose to OSU...

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol aint crimson and red the same?
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options

You don't have one, you're mad because I'm one of many who believed the rumor but haven't said ? to the dude that started it. That's wack, and I will post here for as long as I want to.

You're anger is misplaced, if choice lied on you like you say, he's the one you should be ? at. Not those who believe the so called lie.

So now you believe me, but in the thread you defended mssthrn and called me a liar. Are you ready to admit that you go against your true beliefs just to have arguments with me online?

lol @ how much I matter to Kimi's day.

When you broke it down in that chat, yes I believe she said she was going to do it. So either your lying or she is. I said you were a liar in general in that thread. So what you say can't be taken at face value.

I really don't care, she's the one who decided to bring that up out the blue. Not me, Ms Southern and I have never really been cool so her "dissing me", has nothing to do with it.

Both of you are still ducking the fact THAT you, are the one who aired her out.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Lol aint crimson and red the same?

not particularly and yes i ? up im tired midnight b ball runs at the gym..
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Options
    Don't bring me into this ? .

By the time I started 'betraying' you had pushed it to the point where it was more than warranted.

And killakadafi was a man ? trying to get a piece of most of the IC females.

Betrayal is betrayal Kathryn. You betrayed me, and if I ever feel like retaliating against you, I will hold no punches and will cross every line possible.

• Whatcha wearing?
    Options

In other news Rock Chalk

when UNC got eliminated by KU, I thought of you, then I cried 100 tears.

Congrats, my old friend.

? a sprite bottle for me!
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    @kimi .... I think you are confusing anger with pointing out where you are wrong.

I said the same thing to Choice and ? and anyone else who thinks they know what happened... you are not special.

@Kat

he was ....Did you know he's married with a kid??? I'm sure he has no clue that I figured this out . I'm sure Ms. Jones didn't know either

smh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    So Ms JOnes was really " engaged" to that clown and how did you figure it out? lol