Options

Comments

• Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Kimi, woman to woman u should take a break from this site
    Girl my workday without this site would be long and dull, I work 84 hour weeks...lol. I'm about to go on Vacation though so I'll be gone for a while :)
    Parallel stop being cool with me on here, I used to disrespect you. Only Kimi is allowed to be "homies" with people who used to ? on her existence (Ducky).

As for simping, I never truly simped a female on a forum unless I was trying to get nudes out of it to post. Even then I always wound up too lazy to really go through with it and wound up quitting. Most of the females on here are way too boring to have conversations with. The ones I do speak with, I don't need to simp and and tell how awesome they look so that they will feel better about themselves and give me attention.

If you are ? these girls you're simping and getting rewarded for the work you put into it, good for you. But 90% or more are just wasting their time inflating these ? egos.

No correct that, I don't care what you say about me, that can be forgiven, but ? on my loved one and that's a wrap, and even if we were cool I damn sure wouldn't kiss the persons ass.

Be glad though, you got it like that. Weak minded approval starved Dudes put you before their real life relationships,

your winning at that if nothing else...and I mean that literally....nothing else.

Speaking of things I'm good at, I think I'm going to go put in another 4 hour session of poker. U Mad?

Why would I be mad? If you were as good as you say you were you wouldn't be living with your Mother would you?

Ayo hold up you said u work 84 hour weeks? wat type of lenient ass job u got dat allows you to post on the IC nd work 44 hour overtimes at the same damn time? ( no diss)

You don't get overtime when you're working on a salary, yo. Overtime is a concept for wage earners.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bloo Q wrote: »
    *sees Axel's avi*

since when do ? take duckface pics?

Must be an Aberdeen thing.

it aint duckface Im just a big lipped ? lls
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    Girl my workday without this site would be long and dull, I work 84 hour weeks...lol. I'm about to go on Vacation though so I'll be gone for a while :)
    Parallel stop being cool with me on here, I used to disrespect you. Only Kimi is allowed to be "homies" with people who used to ? on her existence (Ducky).

As for simping, I never truly simped a female on a forum unless I was trying to get nudes out of it to post. Even then I always wound up too lazy to really go through with it and wound up quitting. Most of the females on here are way too boring to have conversations with. The ones I do speak with, I don't need to simp and and tell how awesome they look so that they will feel better about themselves and give me attention.

If you are ? these girls you're simping and getting rewarded for the work you put into it, good for you. But 90% or more are just wasting their time inflating these ? egos.

No correct that, I don't care what you say about me, that can be forgiven, but ? on my loved one and that's a wrap, and even if we were cool I damn sure wouldn't kiss the persons ass.

Be glad though, you got it like that. Weak minded approval starved Dudes put you before their real life relationships,

your winning at that if nothing else...and I mean that literally....nothing else.

Speaking of things I'm good at, I think I'm going to go put in another 4 hour session of poker. U Mad?

Why would I be mad? If you were as good as you say you were you wouldn't be living with your Mother would you?

Ayo hold up you said u work 84 hour weeks? wat type of lenient ass job u got dat allows you to post on the IC nd work 44 hour overtimes at the same damn time? ( no diss)
    I'm an overpaid Civillian Contractor ;)
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Cant speak on the phrase "simp" since I never heard it used outside geekdom online.

Heterosexual males gonna spit game at a ? in their workspace, cyberspace or outer-space just off G.P..

Im not saying its Kosher to stalk a ?
    or place a E-? (typically a dysfuntional socially-awkward ? craving comments on her avatar pics) on a pedestal but a man with testosterone is going to ? -his-whip in the presence of puzzy.

? cute doe seeing E-? play thirsty-nerds for some self-estem.
  • Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Cant speak on the phrase "simp" since I never heard it used outside geekdom online.

Heterosexual males gonna spit game at a ? in their workspace, cyberspace or outer-space just off G.P..

or place a E-? (typically a dysfuntional socially-awkward ? craving comments on her avatar pics) on a pedestal but a man with testosterone is going to ? -his-whip in the presence of puzzy.

Ain't you on the west coast? I swear west coast ? been using "simp" in their rhymes since at least the early 90's.
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    Options

Ain't you on the west coast? I swear west coast ? been using "simp" in their rhymes since at least the early 90's.

Yeah, I believe it was an E-40 term.
  • Bloo Q
    Options

Yeah, I believe it was an E-40 term.

I think I also heard it in a Heiro rhyme or two, either Souls or Casual... Maybe Del, but definitely someone in that crew. Maybe even Tha Alkaholiks.
  • Bloo Q
    Options
    Soul Clapa wrote: »

It's clear that guy never leaves his bassment or this site he got 12,000+ posts how da fucc would he know

40 water been sayin simp since the federal album

That Lame just sonned himself

? almost got me wanting to go down to the basement to dig out that tape (do I even have a tape player anymore???). 40's the most consistent dude in the west.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah things got umm interesting,..lol, but I'm off this ? , people can believe what they want.
    I know how ? really went down, I'll leave it at that :-??
    ;)

Isn't this what I said to you when you accused me of being a homewrecker and taking another posters man

You insisted I was a liar and was sure that what you read on here was the truth.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH3JQjcweM
  • black caesar
    Options
    you ? still getting fooled by SheMales?

Ok explain this Texasboi story. I hear it time and time again.
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options

Isn't this what I said to you when you accused me of being a homewrecker and taking another posters man

You insisted I was a liar and was sure that what you read on here was the truth.......

Wait was I the only one who said that?

Girl please, I defended you in that thread. In a chat I had with choice he broke it down for me, and said you did say you were going to ? Ms jones fiancé and I believe it.
    You act like everything he says about me is true, but when he calls you out he's a liar...,ok. So if you have a problem take it up with choice for telling what happened or ? who made the thread

I bet you wont say ? to them though will you...lol. ? outta here
  • black caesar
    Options

wow
  • black caesar
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    you ? still getting fooled by SheMales?

Ok explain this Texasboi story. I hear it time and time again.

That ? was simping a poster for a long ass time, even had phone calls with her n ? .. turned out it was a ? .. ? tried to date a ? , even after finding out it was a man he continued to call her.

LOL Damn. SMH
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    *DMX voice* Here we go again.................

Man not even that ? is laughable.

That thread was almost diamond with people accusing her of that ? , and choice is the one who put her out there to begin with..,yet she comes at me. Hilarious.....lol.

Take it up with the ones who started and spread the rumor...not me
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    Options

That thread was almost diamond with people accusing her of that ? , and choice is the one who put her out there to begin with..,yet she comes at me. Hilarious.....lol.

lol @ you being too dumb to realize that mssthrn didnt even diss you. She just questioned why you're so quick to believe me when it's something negative about her, but call me a liar anytime I say something negative about you.

And for the record you defended mssthrn in that thread, BUT later on when mssthrn dissed you, you came bacc and said she was trying to sleep with another woman's man, and regurgitated everything I said in ? 's thread at mssthrn like it was factual.
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options

lol @ you being too dumb to realize that mssthrn didnt even diss you. She just questioned why you're so quick to believe me when it's something negative about her, but call me a liar anytime I say something negative about you.

And for the record you defended mssthrn in that thread, BUT later on when mssthrn dissed you, you came bacc and said she was trying to sleep with another woman's man, and regurgitated everything I said in ? 's thread at mssthrn like it was factual.

You love to twist ? . You're the one who betrayed her by revealing that convo. Just like you sent out that convo with Kai.

I wasn't even here, everyone knows because of YOU.

So you're the one she should take to task but she's not going to do that.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I dont even think MsSouthern or Jonesy cared about that ? .. but i did call MsS scandalous for plotting on another woman's man ( if it was true)
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options

Man not even that ? is laughable. That thread was almost diamond with people accusing her of that ? , and choice is the one who put her out there to begin with..,yet she comes at me. Hilarious.....lol

You love to twist ? . You're the one who betrayed her by revealing that convo. Just like you sent out that convo with Kai.
    I wasn't even here, everyone knows because of YOU. So you're the one she should take to task but she's not going to do that.
    I dont even think MsSouthern or Jonesy cared about that ? .. but i did call MsS scandalous for plotting on another woman's man ( if it was true)
    Well it was a long time ago, I believe she said she was going to ? the dude, which is shady since she knew he was engaged to Jones, but nobody's perfect. I never called her a home wrecker, we don't know if she ? him or not, nor do we care.

It's just bogus of her to call me out when she's said nothing to the dude who told everyone in the first place, that's all I'm saying.
    :-??
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options

whaaaaattt?????

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    a cop just knocked on my door saying that my dogs been chasing kids on bikes.. my dogs dont even own bikes lol

lmao...u good with me yo lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

whaaaaattt?????
    what dont u understand
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    IC is not THAT real
    were females plot on each other's man

you may have misunderstood
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

whaaaaattt?????

5 hours of head in you still got a ? ready to creep??

there has to be 2 sides

I think it went down as follows;

Jones was engaged to some guy here who lived in TX

Ms S had a private convo with choice and joked that she was going to see the dude and ? him

Choice of course being the ? he is, asked ms s to make some sort of sign when she was with the dude and post it on the IC to humiliate jones

Ms s declined.

Now I don't recall much after that, all I know is that choice told everyone what happened and said ms s ? the dude. Ms s denied it.

? has a FOF thread that rehashes the entire incident. It went down a while back.
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    Options

I wasn't even here, everyone knows because of YOU.

So you're the one she should take to task but she's not going to do that.

It ain't betrayal, Mssthrn and I aren't best friends, you nimrod. 3 months ago you said I never spoke to Kai and that I made up that entire convo, now that it's convenient for you to make a point....the convo was real? There you go again, proving every point I make about you to be true.