Options

Comments

• Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    Don't bring me into this ? .

By the time I started 'betraying' you had pushed it to the point where it was more than warranted.

And killakadafi was a man ? trying to get a piece of most of the IC females.

Betrayal is betrayal Kathryn. You betrayed me, and if I ever feel like retaliating against you, I will hold no punches and will cross every line possible.

Kat never betrayed you, you flipped the ? out and sicked ducky on her to destroy her life just for saying she would post your hideous pic, and she STILL never posted it. So add her to the list of those you ? over too.

I 'sicked' ducky on her? So he's my pet dog that I send out on missions to destroy those I perceive as a threat?

lol you silly girl, I told Kat she could post the pic long before ott went after her, and I told her I still was gonna come after her because her threatening me was over the line.

OTT and I agreed on a trade, simple as that. I gave him info on Kat, he gave me a certain mod's password.

You "gave him" Kat who you were cool with on and offline for years,because he gave you a mod password...but she betrayed you.
    Got it.

Mod Acct >>> Online Cracca ?
  • Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    Options
    Popcorn-09-Psych.gif

somebody pass a ? a beer.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    This thread might just need an intermission, in the form of a music video.......

I beat the ? up up up up!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq6S0WNruGU&feature=related
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Options

By the time I started 'betraying' you had pushed it to the point where it was more than warranted.

Betrayal is betrayal Kathryn. You betrayed me, and if I ever feel like retaliating against you, I will hold no punches and will cross every line possible.

Kat never betrayed you, you flipped the ? out and sicked ducky on her to destroy her life just for saying she would post your hideous pic, and she STILL never posted it. So add her to the list of those you ? over too.

I 'sicked' ducky on her? So he's my pet dog that I send out on missions to destroy those I perceive as a threat?

lol you silly girl, I told Kat she could post the pic long before ott went after her, and I told her I still was gonna come after her because her threatening me was over the line.

OTT and I agreed on a trade, simple as that. I gave him info on Kat, he gave me a certain mod's password.

gtfoh with those semantics you're trying to play.

You're a snake with no life that loved to play with people and it was your turn to get played. Suck it up and quit crying like I did something so horrible to you. If I could do it all over I would do it..the same exact way I did it.

Amen, I'm going into vacation mode. ? all this ? ...lol

Bottom line, this dude is nothing and no one outside of this site, that's why he can't stay away, keeps "retiring" and returning, and will stoop to any lows just to post here.

We've all seen that over the weeks. The entire time I'm gone he will still be here playing dress up, talking about me in damn near every post he/she makes, mark my words.

so ? it.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ? said got um, hope that wasn't in reference to the post above it, cuz that ? was wack
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iF ONLY cALI WAS GOING ON THAT VACATION TOO SMH
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Options

You're a snake with no life that loved to play with people and it was your turn to get played. Suck it up and quit crying like I did something so horrible to you. If I could do it all over I would do it..the same exact way I did it.

Amen, I'm going into vacation mode. ? all this ? ...lol

Bottom line, this dude is nothing and no one outside of this site, that's why he can't stay away and will stoop to any lows just to post here. We've all seen that over the weeks. The entire time I'm gone he will still be here playing dress up, talking about me in damn near every post he/she makes

Damn, guess I get to textually abuse kathryn while you're gone.

Better keep the satellite phone by your side.

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    This forum should be called.....AKA Exposed Feelings

nah, I think Donkey as just right, I mean it has people making an ass of themselves quite fequently
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    i detect anger.....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    who gave me a feelings...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    who gave me a feelings...

PAYBACK NAGGA

i gave u the cosign...
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Options
    Oh I see why DRO was advising me to stay out this thread now..? you DRO!

And ? you too choice. Maybe you should be a bit MORE superficial you Lorax looking ? .

Why would I need to be superficial when I can get ? anytime I want? Not my fault that you have nothing else to offer anyone or society in general other than having your face, ? , and ? be used as a ? receptacle.

Now let's analyze why you're truly so superficial shall we.

Kat: I don't date only black men because I'm not attracted to other races, it's because white guys don't approach me. lol @ you being proof of the stereotype that white women that only fucc blacc men are the ones that white men don't want. Must succ to be you and not desired by your own race.

Must succ even further to be rapidly aging, a single mother, having your small ? start to sag, having to deal with fluctuating weight.

Deep in the bacc of your mind, I think you know that Tar-Tar is gonna find him a younger, hotter, chicc with ? that aren't sagging, and no crows feet on the face.

Poor Kat, hopefully Payton has more self-esteem than the trash that brought her into this world.
  • p-tavern
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Who flagged me as spam? I never even posted that before.
  • p-tavern
    Options
    A mark though? You dug out some of your old west coast rap cassettes today or something?
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Options
    No it seems like a case of, "I'm in here cheerleading for choice's wack ass so don't go in there and see..."

Wait, so now I'm "wack". Clearly your judgment has gone awry after you got hit with a dose of the truth about yourself.

• ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS
    REASON: Oneblackrose2hi

USER BANNED
    Whatcha wearing?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    IC is not THAT real
    were females plot on each other's man

you may have misunderstood

Hoes are hoes lol no matter the setting....

got that
    just didn't think MsS and Jonesy were on the same level
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh6nZTv0F-8
    when i post here now this plays in my head
  • p-tavern
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Oh, that was choice? I was confused because I skipped all those posts thinking it was Es-bee on his alias.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

I'm playing you not semantics.

You're a feelings catcher that got mad once your pics were on display and people wasn't impressed with your assets. You're an overly emotional broad that has attached her self-esteem to her looks and how they're viewed by outsiders. Which is why you felt uncomfortable after people saw "Fat Kat" and reacted negatively--so uncomfortable you were that you decided to quit the IC for the 3rd time. Unable to deal with your failing looks and not having intelligence and confidence in your inner beauty, you're contemplating getting implants because you know deep down you're a superficial person with nothing outside of your "looks" to offer.

Now go call up Kimi again and have a good cry on the phone cause we both know you ain't textually my equal.

Damn I hope no one ever says anything like this to my daughter one day....

And you...smh.

I really try not to feel disgust towards you, but you are a mark.

Lame ass, co-signing ass, unable to form your own opinion ass mark.

Thats the difference between myself and the rest of u ? when I hit " post comment " button what you just posted about me will not matter to me. I told before this is all jokes to me. So feel free to feel disgust towards me, im pretty sure ill be ok.. If you ever post something funny I ll cosign you too. You are 30 plus still w the mindstate of a teenager. I guess having kids does not accelerate the maturation process.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. This thread is like the Royal Rumble. lol This isn't your day Kimi.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're a feelings catcher that got mad once your pics were on display and people wasn't impressed with your assets. You're an overly emotional broad that has attached her self-esteem to her looks and how they're viewed by outsiders. Which is why you felt uncomfortable after people saw "Fat Kat" and reacted negatively--so uncomfortable you were that you decided to quit the IC for the 3rd time. Unable to deal with your failing looks and not having intelligence and confidence in your inner beauty, you're contemplating getting implants because you know deep down you're a superficial person with nothing outside of your "looks" to offer.

Now go call up Kimi again and have a good cry on the phone cause we both know you ain't textually my equal.

And you...smh.

Thats the difference between myself and the rest of u ? when I hit " post comment " button what you just posted about me will not matter to me. I told before this is all jokes to me. So feel free to feel disgust towards me, im pretty sure ill be ok.. If you ever post something funny I ll cosign you too. You are 30 plus still w the mindstate of a teenager. I guess having kids does not accelerate the maturation process.

vgtw5e.jpg
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

And you...smh.

boy please, don't talk to me about maturity.

Just grow some ? ..it's getting pathetic.

I am getting pathetic for laughing at jokes that strangers make. But sending semi nudes amongst other things to the same strangers while being in a happy committed relationship looking to boost ur deflated ego and self esteem is not pathetic?
    Ironic by Alanis Morrissette is one of my fave songs. I ve always been happy chilling laughing on the sidelines why did you have to tag me in....