tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Braxton miller 4 heisman
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at Stoops salt dropping

? got a losing record against the SEC.

And haven't scored more then 14 points his last 3 games.

Shoutout out to Stoops though. He brought that weak ass gameplan against us in the championship game
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Shoutout out to Stoops though. He brought that weak ass gameplan against us in the championship game

Dude is at like .500 against the SEC. Including 2 wins against Bama.

Congrats to Stoops successfully trolling an entire conference and their conference fans.

#hello
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dude is at like .500 against the SEC. Including 2 wins against Bama.

Congrats to Stoops successfully trolling an entire conference and their conference fans.

#hello

Your boy got no room to be talking ? period.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSiEjNvkwEk
    I guess he needs to avoid those top SEC teams then.....................
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Well done, Stoops, well done.

Not even a cheapseats poster and you got these SEC cheerleaders in their feels.

Damn, that's some jedi ish.

bob-stoops.jpg
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    If somebody popped ? about The Big XII as a conference, a ? like me would be like...

tumblr_mc99xdfMqw1riahmqo1_400.gif

...Unless they narrow it down to the only ONE Oklahoma. Then I'm like...

lolwtf.gif

And no. Those two aren't the same things.

I hate 90% of the Big XII. And if OU was in the SEC I would hate and clown 92% of the SEC.

But hey, we ain't all built the same 'round hurr.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see that post did exactly what I thought it would do

tumblr_mewccdB9aM1rea86go1_500.gif
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SEC last year had the best team..but it was a down year... Big East was I think 4-1 last season against SEC.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    The arrest of LSU running back Jeremy Hill recently has made for negative headlines for LSU. But when it comes to that subject, LSU is in the lower half of the SEC during the past three seasons.

According to an unofficial count tallied by NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune in that span, four programs are in double figures led by newcomer Missouri with 18, not counting two coaches arrest for DWI. Vanderbilt has the fewest with only one in that span.

In between is Florida (17), Georgia (15), Arkansas (12), Auburn (nine), Kentucky and Ole Miss (eight each), Alabama (seven), LSU (six) and Mississippi State, South Carolina and Tennessee (five each).

The list includes players arrested while a member of the team, which excludes the four former Tigers arrested last October for marijuana possession, among them Tyrann Mathieu and Jordan Jefferson.

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2013/05/lsu_falls_in_lower_half_of_sec.html#incart_river
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Damn, I knew it was only a matter of time for the boy...

Per SoonerScoop.com, Oklahoma backup quarterback Kendal Thompson was arrested early Friday for public intoxication and interfering with a police officer (for which he was assessed a 15-yard penalty). Per the Oklahoman, officers responded to a loud party at an apartment complex. Upon arrival, officers found Thompson “lying in the grass on a hill leading up to the complex” and he “allegedly refused to obey orders, spoke in incoherent sentences and kept trying to walk away from the officers.”

Thompson was still in custody as of late Friday morning.

OU has only stated it is aware of the situation, so what (if any) punishment Thompson may face is unknown at this time.

Thompson was competing for OU’s starting quarterback job this spring, but it looked as though he was more likely to end up as Blake Bell‘s backup.

kendal-thompson.jpg?w=250

LMAO.

Stuntin' like his daddy...

182217_593085347368640_2033625488_n.jpg

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking at Texas schedule. Trying to decide if I wanna go to the game against Kansas State or the one against Oklahoma state. Gotta work the weekend of the shootout smh....
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really don't care about the conference wars but Charlie Weis is hilarious

"I’m just sayin’, you look at the bottom of our league and the bottom of their league, just going based off the numbers, there’s validity in what he said,”

"If you look at the bottom of our league" ? you are the bottom
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tha ? who is charlie weis to talk.... need to sit his fat ass down somewhere and try not to lose another coaching gig
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Looking at Texas schedule. Trying to decide if I wanna go to the game against Kansas State or the one against Oklahoma state. Gotta work the weekend of the shootout smh....

Work?

Come to the game, OU will give y'all plenty of work.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

"I’m just sayin’, you look at the bottom of our league and the bottom of their league, just going based off the numbers, there’s validity in what he said,”

Yea, Weiss need to shut the ? up. Plain and simple. If Kansas' squad was in the state of Oklahoma they would have the 5th best team in Oklahoma.

1. OU
    2. Tulsa
    3. Okey Lite
    4. Langston (HBCU)
    5. Kansas

lol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea, Weiss need to shut the ? up. Plain and simple. If Kansas' squad was in the state of Oklahoma they would have the 5th best team in Oklahoma.

1. OU
    2. Tulsa
    3. Okey Lite
    4. Langston (HBCU)
    5. Kansas

lol

Well damn.
  • greenwood1921
    Options

1. OU
    2. Tulsa
    3. Okey Lite
    4. Langston (HBCU)
    5. Kansas

lol

Well damn.

lol. Don't sleep on Langston tho. That's where we got Dominique Whaley from and he was just the 2nd string running back there before he transferred to OU as a walk-on...

image.JPG

Langston is basically where all the Oklahoma/North Texas/Arkansas ? go when they can't academically qualify at a D-1 school.

They don't do ? but ? & smoke at langston anyway. lol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Work?

Only ? getting worked is yall. We're gonna drag your squad up and down the field all day. Belee dat...
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Work?

Only ? getting worked is yall. We're gonna drag your squad up and down the field all day. Belee dat...

Ahhh, the optimism of summer. Only to be destroyed by the realities of fall.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1. OU
    2. Tulsa
    3. Okey Lite
    4. Langston (HBCU)5. Kansas

lol

? said Langston...lol...might as well put OBU and Bacone ahead of Kansas//
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Save your money....OU gonna be all over texas ass like stank on sh#t....BOOMER!
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@blackpussyeater.