Diggy Simmons-What You Say To Me? (J-Cole Diss)

Options

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole needs to put Jo Jo on the next single for his new album...
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rofl @ triple side walk. Cot damn.

lol im sayin
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Cole needs to put Jo Jo on the next single for his new album...

lol... but anyways Cole will probably just ignore him, Diggy already self ethered himself talking bout bricks
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diggy went in on Jayla Cole
  • P. Town
    Options
    I must ask though. Does this situation mean we'll get to see JoJo's new found thug in action? Is J Cole in danger?

jojo-simmons-o.gif
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the little ? is sticking up for his sister. he aint like that ? Jay Z who gonna let ? call his wife a ? and call out the ? she ? and not do nothing about it. This is just a young dude doing what every brother duty is to his sister. Cole know he aint hit he was just a shut in internet geek hiding in his dorm room. Cole didnt lose his virginity until last fall. Cole dont want it with diggy. In a scrap I have no doubt that Diggy can beat j cole ass without breaking a sweat. J cole softer than melting ice cream. This what I dont understand about these weak roc nation ? . why they always go after these youngsters? Mos Def called out Jay Z and the only thing he can do is worry about what YMCMB doing. Canibus called out J Cole and he still hasnt answered him back yet. That just proves Roc Nation aint nothing but some featherweight ? .
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    At the end of the day Diggy dissed himself. I played Purple Rain plenty of times on my ipod and never thought he was refering to Rev Run daughter until Diggy exposed her basically as a hoe. Diss Backfired, Diggy just ethered is own family smh.
    Basically he just exposing his sister as a hoe instead of going at J-cole

Diggy flopped something serious so he don't need to be talking about bricks though. I know his label is trying to yank him over this.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    that boy diggy is flogging a dead horse, his sisters seem to get very busy, mad ? supposed to have hit that... guess on his next album we will hear diggy dissin bow wow, lloyd, julius peppers, dwayne wade, terry kennedy etc etc

i cant blame them ? tho, while angela is a straight buttaface, vanessa is just gorgeous...
  • -Vincenzo-
    Options
    ...and rev run lost when he allowed his daughter to go to college outta town. good girls commute to college and live with their family.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    The other day I was listening to Purple Rain
    Couldn’t believe all of the things that I heard him say
    “WHO DAT WHO DAT” you know who it is
    Heard you lyin on my sis, tellin people that you hit
    when ya album drops, I’ma hit you with your bricks
    So I’ma bomb first on you since you wanna rift
    Who you gonna call? You ain’t got no friends
    This fight is fixed, you ain’t got no wins
    Lil ? think he Cole, think he live like me
    Jet setter, trend setter, nah you not like me
    Can’t find a girl you know that do not like me
    I Can’t find a girl I know that know you, you local
    Wasn’t even poppin in the school you used to go to
    Got aight lyrics but can’t deliver your vocals
    I’ma about to read you your rights, Miranda
    only thing you hittin “In The Morning” is your Hand
    stand up, matter fact sit down
    don’t try to call Hovi Hov for a sit down
    College boy, acting like a criminal
    knowing you a broke back Jake Gyllenhaal
    You imaginary player, even TMZ didn’t notice you was there
    Geesh, you are such a dweeb
    and your shirts don’t fit, long arms, short sleeves

LMAO @ Diggy hitting J. Cole with the classic diss from Juice..."? you just local"
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    kBBi2.png

lol these are floating round twitter

LOL good 1
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Cole probably gonna ignore it he'll only add fuel to the fire if he says anything. Considering Cole is in a lose/lose
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jcole put this in a rap ... chances are its a false story just like 99% of the raps you here in hip hop ... cole thought he was probably being clever with the writing on that one .... because we always say the preachers daughter is a freak ... but you never had an example to roll with .... and with Rev Run being a lengendary hip hop artist and having BEAUTIFUL daughters it was just perfect ..... tips my hat to cole ... especially the way it was written ... pretty damn clever ..... is it true or not ???? most likely not .............................
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all when did it become news that alot of ? supposedly done ? Vanessa? Never heard of that before. Obviously i assumed but ? in here saying it like she Superhead or some ? . Where did yall hear all this ? from?

Btw Vanessa > Angela. Dont know why ? think Angela looks good shes decent but she looks exactly like her pops and thats not attractive at all.

Vanessa? I bet her ? tight as ? and i promise you that she prolly gives Wonder-head. Real talk i just have a feeling that she can suck a mean one.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn all this coming from someone whose main fan base will prob. desert him within the next couple of years!!!

& Angela & Vanessa are daughters of a preacher & you know what we all think about preachers daughters!!!
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited April 2012
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    First of all when did it become news that alot of ? supposedly done ? Vanessa? Never heard of that before. Obviously i assumed but ? in here saying it like she Superhead or some ? . Where did yall hear all this ? from?

Btw Vanessa > Angela. Dont know why ? think Angela looks good shes decent but she looks exactly like her pops and thats not attractive at all.

Vanessa? I bet her ? tight as ? and i promise you that she prolly gives Wonder-head. Real talk i just have a feeling that she can suck a mean one.

angela seems to be the supahead in the fam if at all, but like his diss my post was adressing all the rumors more than actual facts...

cole is a nerd, even though i listen to his music, we all know dude is pretty lame...and angela is just some frog lookin ? , dunno what bow wow saw in her
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The cool thing for Diggy is that if this diss doesn't pan out the way he thought he can just say "April Fools!, I was just playing"
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao if this aint ? , despite it being bad for cole I think he should respond. I mean why cant cole respond? Cuz diggy 17? Man ? that. Diggy in the game now so its open season for that ? .

Lol @ the thought of diggy gettin jojo to mobb on this ? cole
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    This what I dont understand about these weak roc nation ? . why they always go after these youngsters?

GaryColemanJokingRight.gif
  • P. Town
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I don't get why this is taken as a joke though. If J Cole was 17 instead of 30 and he went at a 30 year old "freshman", he'd be praised
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple sidewalk chalk lmaoooo
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a good move by Diggy.... J Cole will slaughter dudes whole family lyrically
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jojo going to ? up j.cole
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is too funny.

but forreal, am i the only one that likes it when rappers throw shots instead of ranting on twitter? I think Cole should send some shots back
This discussion has been closed.