Diggy Simmons-What You Say To Me? (J-Cole Diss)

Options

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Let's see, J Cole's army of old ass men or "Hip-HopHeads" vs Diggy's army of ? from each and everywhere.
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Kame wrote: »
    i dont understand how anyone could actually try to defend diggy or say that verse was any good

its mostly just cracking jokes... ? is funny no one is really taking this seriously
    but he kinda has a right to diss dude for being disrespectful towards his sister... multiple times... and compared him to someone being wack, even if he did apologize

Cole got that affect that whenever someone says anything bad about him people get heated... drake has it too... but more people clown drake so it kinda evens out. Cole on the other hand just has some loyal ass fans who crucify you for saying anything bad about dude

It's funny that you mentioned Drake getting clowned like this J.Cole dude because for some odd reason they are both awkward as hell, I mean them dudes just got a corny kinda vibe that seeps through like they ain't fully comfortable with themselves.

Maybe the stans get overheated when we diss then because the Stans see the awkwardness too and have that motherly sympathy for them.

That's the effect of having a white mother
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    diggy was the ? having anxiety attacks ? he didn't want to share a bar of soap with his little brother
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Let's see, J Cole's army of old ass men or "Hip-HopHeads" vs Diggy's army of ? from each and everywhere.
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    i dont understand how anyone could actually try to defend diggy or say that verse was any good

its mostly just cracking jokes... ? is funny no one is really taking this seriously
    but he kinda has a right to diss dude for being disrespectful towards his sister... multiple times... and compared him to someone being wack, even if he did apologize

Cole got that affect that whenever someone says anything bad about him people get heated... drake has it too... but more people clown drake so it kinda evens out. Cole on the other hand just has some loyal ass fans who crucify you for saying anything bad about dude

It's funny that you mentioned Drake getting clowned like this J.Cole dude because for some odd reason they are both awkward as hell, I mean them dudes just got a corny kinda vibe that seeps through like they ain't fully comfortable with themselves.

Maybe the stans get overheated when we diss then because the Stans see the awkwardness too and have that motherly sympathy for them.

That's the effect of having a white mother

diggy-simmons-j-cole.jpg

LoL, I feel like a damn fool, that was too obvious I got caught up in Vanessa & Angela's bikini pics and forgot Cole was white.

Angela is the daughter of a celebrity millionaire and them types be attracted to the hood dudes and athletes on campus not the awkward mulattos with the funny hand movements and off-brand swagger.

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole left the condom he used on vanessa by diggy's gameboy.

lol
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean props to Cole, the ? hit Vanessa when he was a nobody in College. I wouldnt doubt it tho. When u from NC having game is a MUST.
  • Birdman's Hands
    Birdman's Hands Members Posts: 178 ✭✭
    Options
    blackdemo wrote: »
    I mean props to Cole, the ? hit Vanessa when he was a nobody in College. I wouldnt doubt it tho. When u from NC having game is a MUST.

Don't believe everything these rappers say.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn things must be hella awkward at the Simmons' dinner table now
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jcole.jpg
    jcole1.jpg

Biracial ass boi
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even know what to say about this....
  • Nah Son
    Options
    I wanna smack the ? out of the person that writes those texts on Media Take Out pics
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil ? think he Cole, think he live like me
    Jet setter, trend setter, nah you not like me

Lol, I'm just now catching that 2pac bite...

"this lil ? named Nas think he live like me/ talking about he left the studio, took five like me"
  • Nah Son
    edited April 2012
    Options
    For real tho someone gon smash your sis and you gon pay him back by tellin the world about it lol

Take the L and keep it movin son your sister just likes to give up the ? ? ? happens
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    someone tell this buttercup to calm down . he aint about nuthin just stay in your lane . this is like willow goin after Mary J lol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    someone tell this buttercup to calm down . he aint about nuthin just stay in your lane . this is like willow goin after Mary J lol

Bad comparison. Mary a legend. J.cole is not.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaooo the song is old but the ? should have been deleted

Im positive nobody ever thought of vanessa when they heard purple rain cept their family and ? at st johns lololol

so diggy basically snitched on his sister
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao! son is like 9 straight clowning on j cold. only way this could have been funnier is if he flipped nas's "you 36 in a karatee class" to something like "you 36 in a college class"
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This song would've been more ether if it were released around the time FNL dropped, cause Cole was still a nobody then. Now it just looks like Diggy's doin it for sales. It's obvious this is old too cuz he made a reference to "who dat" and he was sayin how he bricked (ironic lol smh). Vanessa didn't even cross my mind when I was listenin to Purple Rain.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont get why folk trippin on Diggy. Thats his sister and he spoke on it.. That commands respect. At least he aint no ? ass ? that would not say nothing
  • Nah Son
    Options
    That ? is fine as ? tho

PRN-013805233.3333333333385.jpg

00000003-5677.jpg

vanessa49qh.gif

Vanessa-Simmons-Feet-380896.jpg

vanessahippie1.jpg

Vanessa-Simmons4.jpg

vanessa-simmons-giant-magazine-celebrates-the-new-phat-fashion-collection-at-the-bank-in-las-vegas-0A1aEW.jpg

Is that a J.Cole chain? Lmao

• Nah Son
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Looks like she took her hoe classes from a damn good teacher too lol

kelis4.jpg
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    Ugh this a terrible 'beef'

Twitter is funny though

'RT @KidFury: I liked you. I did....but your 12 year old ass better keep it cute. Your album went triple sidewalk chalk. Stop it. @diggy_simmons'

LMAO @ triple sidewalk chalk..? ' hilarious!
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh think about this as well.... honestly u can't clown a ? 4 ? he did as a preteen in this situation... diggy ain't tryna act hard... if he went the Ross route and was tryna be somthing he not by all means bring it up... but dude ain't.. now on j Cole u can bring up the fact that obviously he wasn't Gettin ? but brings it up alot in his rhymes...
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that triple sidewalk chalk ? got me dying
This discussion has been closed.