Diggy Simmons-What You Say To Me? (J-Cole Diss)

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.Cole ? down Vanessa....?
    He already won....

Case closed.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Someone gonna make Jojo catch a body over this ?
    Lmao...? gonna keep ? w/ JoJo til he do some real ? and actually shoot a ? one day...then everybody gonna say "Why JoJo spazz like that?"
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    J.Cole ? down Vanessa....?
    He already won....

Case closed.
    What I said.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole and Diggy stans going to war with the trending topics on a Sinday morning smh
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This ? is ruining my Timeline.

Im waiting on JoJo's diss today so I can have a nice laugh to sooth this hangover.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah ? that it seems like he stays talking about her. I thought he did it on 1 track or some ? and that maybe there was a reason.

Even if he did ? her down he comes of as a super lame on some weird stalker ? . I mean he mentioned her at least 4 times on records, kinda ? is that? If you did ? her down whats the point of mentioning her in a song too? I mean dude is real disrespectful too. I doubt he ? her, he prolly wanted too and she played him on some attitude ? and therefor he does ? like this i believe.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont understand how anyone could actually try to defend diggy or say that verse was any good
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He dicked down vanessa and made multiple songs about it. Then someone leaks a old diggy song where he exposes her as a slore
    Well I mean diggy is taking the most L's regardless. I don't think J-cole is still thinking about Vannessa
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    i dont understand how anyone could actually try to defend diggy or say that verse was any good

its mostly just cracking jokes... ? is funny no one is really taking this seriously
    but he kinda has a right to diss dude for being disrespectful towards his sister... multiple times... and compared him to someone being wack, even if he did apologize

Cole got that affect that whenever someone says anything bad about him people get heated... drake has it too... but more people clown drake so it kinda evens out. Cole on the other hand just has some loyal ass fans who crucify you for saying anything bad about dude
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2udLKqJjDw&feature=player_embedded

Hooping up in P.E. you can't see me on this gym flow,
    But damn Vanessa ? looking sick up in them gym shorts.

lol he stay shouting out his sister

i think your reaching right there, that song was about high school...i see that as a coincidence
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »

its mostly just cracking jokes... ? is funny no one is really taking this seriously
    but he kinda has a right to diss dude for being disrespectful towards his sister... multiple times... and compared him to someone being wack, even if he did apologize

Cole got that affect that whenever someone says anything bad about him people get heated... drake has it too... but more people clown drake so it kinda evens out. Cole on the other hand just has some loyal ass fans who crucify you for saying anything bad about dude

It's funny that you mentioned Drake getting clowned like this J.Cole dude because for some odd reason they are both awkward as hell, I mean them dudes just got a corny kinda vibe that seeps through like they ain't fully comfortable with themselves.

Maybe the stans get overheated when we diss then because the Stans see the awkwardness too and have that motherly sympathy for them.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Canibus, Charles ,Diggy the Cole hate is almost in full steam now. Get a pusher T dub diss or a common sweet record and he might actually pay attention to one of them
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his album flopped so he taking the ross game lane. start dissing better rapper to get some attention
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cole needs to put the lil bastard out of his misery and ether his ass send him back to runs house
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    cole needs to put the lil bastard out of his misery and ether his ass send him back to runs house

doubt that will happen... overall i think diggy would win a battle between the 2... cole may be nicer but diggy may have more ammo against him... all cole can say is ? we already kno bout diggy... his dads a rev.. he was already rich... his sisters are aparent (not confirmed) hoes... but if his sister went 2 the same college he did.. he could dig up some ? on dude..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    aint diggy the same ? that was cryin on runs house cuz Rev Run picked him up from the bus in a rolls royce wearin a gorilla suit lmao Cole got SO much ammo
  • Birdman's Hands
    Birdman's Hands Members Posts: 178 ✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint diggy the same ? that was cryin on runs house cuz Rev Run picked him up from the bus in a rolls royce wearin a gorilla suit lmao Cole got SO much ammo

ammo from college>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ammo from when u are like 10...
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    diggy ? on cole
    if you can't see that then you're clearly a biased hater already givin cole the win just cuz of diggy's pop singles and cole's name
    let cole respond first before ? get to declaring him victorious
    i don't see it as a lose-lose
    diggy went at him, now ? his lil ass and say ? his sister
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what if he was just a regular dude in college? what ammo is he gonna get? "yo cole i heard you failed that math test junior year!"

at least cole could come up with some humorous ? off of the show
  • BlackAX410
    Options

wat ammo did he really use from college tho? he didnt ether Cole lmao
This discussion has been closed.