The Official San Antonio Spurs 2014 NBA Champs!!!! (#WEMADEIT! )

Options

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said spurs vs celtics in the finals lmao

That ? would be WOAT

i was dead wrong. spurs is legit

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been telling ? bout my spurs but they didn't wanna listen. Smh@ 95% of Texas ? hating the spurs
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been telling ? bout my spurs but they didn't wanna listen. Smh@ 95% of Texas ? hating the spurs

Bruh you dont even watch sports unless Texas teams make the playoffs.......

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    timmy gunnin for that ring
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love this thread :)
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    I love this thread :)

after we win the championship, we going to strip clubs
  • ocelot
    Options
    ^^^^^Hahahaha
    Most def
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Takes L like a man*
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • texas409
    Options
    We got rings ? !!!
  • texas409
    Options
    Yo I called it on April 9th and where that ? at that wanted to bet me 6 racks lol
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I called it on the first page and even challenged that lame ? who dodged my bet....
  • ocelot
    Options
    I love this thread...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I called it on April 9th and where that ? at that wanted to bet me 6 racks lol
    ? you ? you aint take the bet
    I called it on the first page and even challenged that lame ? who dodged my bet....
    shut your ? ass up...you a blazers fan clown
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Real ? don't talk ? on message boards they take bets and let the money do the talking... next time get your maxipad changed when real ? make an offer ? ? .
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spurs got hella weapons not even the heat can over come that.. they makin okc look like a JV team in HS
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    spurs got hella weapons not even the heat can over come that.. they makin okc look like a JV team in HS

u took it a lil too far right there.. they are being out played by fundamentals and experience/ coaching.. but a JV team yo? really?? lmao FOHWTBS

• nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Vader wrote: »

u took it a lil too far right there.. they are being out played by fundamentals and experience/ coaching.. but a JV team yo? really?? lmao FOHWTBS

he ain't lyin though
    right now the thunder offense is broke as ? . their execution is pretty ? and they hangin around games because of the skill of westbrook harden and durant for getting their own shots.
    if no one else steps up they might be done in 5 let alone 6
    fisher can't be who they puttin dough on
    and that fouling splitter ? when they were losing took their own souls cuz thats the coach pretty much sayin "ya'll ? aint ? on d and can't stop the spurs offense"

i laughed when i saw how them ? was doin that wrong too.
    you put a sub in to do that fouling ? . these dummies were usin starters and defensive players
  • R.D.
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Real ? don't talk ? on message boards they take bets and let the money do the talking... next time get your maxipad changed when real ? make an offer ? ? .

? the offer wasnt for you

dismiss yourself ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    "I want some nasty"
  • R.D.
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    The Spurs are a dangerous team, I dont care what anybody says. They can easily go to the finals. Every top flight team has had issues with keeping focused....they have all had bad losses to bad teams. Except the Spurs...they just go out and win. They are the only team capable of stopping Miami....LMAO @ the Celtics...

We just destroyed philly and indiana on back to back nights, I think we have the 2nd or 3rd best record since the all star break, we are playing out of our minds right now, aint ? funny bruh you will see come playoff time

Exactly...PLAYOFFS....if you think the Celts are coming out the East your more deluded than Knick fans...ok my bad nobody is that deluded.

if it aint us its the bulls

Wrong

I love how people swear the Heat are a "lock", yall aint makin it bruh, this was the same team desperate to sign Ronny Turiaf when he hit waivers lol, I mean i know the C's were looking to sign him but considering we lost both our centers to injury we just needed bodies, the heat signed him because yall suck and are still trying to find chemistry within your roster, I dont put the heat on the same level as the bulls, spurs, thunder or celtics, they dont have real chemistry they are just a great regular season team off the strength of Bron and Wades talent, but after that when it comes down to a series with a real team yall dont have what it takes, the heat were able to make it last year but the c's were in disarray after trading perkins and losing shaq, and the bulls were banged up, this year its not going to happen, Lebron is a "choke ? artist" get that through your head bruh, yea hes cool to watch thats why your little dickriding ass is probably a fan of his, but hes not a big game player, hes not a clutch time performer, the heat are better off with wade and james jones on the floor in the last 2 minutes of a close game, ? the heat if the c's eliminate the heat but dont win the ship ill still be at peace with that, it was a successful season and have something to be proud of in my eyes.

Damn I dropped some gems in this thread lol
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Spurs are a dangerous team, I dont care what anybody says. They can easily go to the finals. Every top flight team has had issues with keeping focused....they have all had bad losses to bad teams. Except the Spurs...they just go out and win. They are the only team capable of stopping Miami....LMAO @ the Celtics...

We just destroyed philly and indiana on back to back nights, I think we have the 2nd or 3rd best record since the all star break, we are playing out of our minds right now, aint ? funny bruh you will see come playoff time

Exactly...PLAYOFFS....if you think the Celts are coming out the East your more deluded than Knick fans...ok my bad nobody is that deluded.

One game away bruh
  • ocelot
    Options
    We had a good run...
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    We had a good run...

whew... dodged a bullet. lol

good job. good effort.