The Official San Antonio Spurs 2014 NBA Champs!!!! (#WEMADEIT! )

Options

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    We had a good run...

No you didn't. Y'all went up 2-0 only to lose 4 straight to a team you beat most of the time. That's not a good run, that's called being a flop artist.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bump for the ? that clicked wack cuz I said first or second round depending on the matchups.... ? the Alamo ?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    ok how bout in 2013?
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finals... Might lose to the Heat

• ocelot
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Bump for the ? that clicked wack cuz I said first or second round depending on the matchups.... ? the Alamo ?
    ku-xlarge.png
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Timmy has mastered the troll face.

Never woulda guessed
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spurs in Five.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, after tonight, I'ma put it out there, and it may be a jinx, but if it ain't, I got dibs on all you ? :

Spurs vs. Heat, 2012 NBA Finals.

OKC can't beat 'em in 7, LA damn sure can't beat 'em in 7 when they right. And the Clippers OR the Thunder will put out Memphis, so who's got a legit chance to stop them?

Oh...
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ku-xlarge.png

Lmao this ? ...................

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Tim the Goat of the 2000's
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I been said Spurs vs heat b4 the playoffs and i dont even be in the NBA threads like that... but I dont think Timmy team wins this one... but i wont be mad if he does..
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spurs putting on work
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah, LeBRON.

• nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

Nah, LeBRON.

2000-2009 is the 2000s
    2010-2020 is the 10s
    lebron did jack ? from 2000-2009
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »

Nah, LeBRON.

2000-2009 is the 2000s
    2010-2020 is the 10s

Except win a couple of MVP awards, and take a team of certified mediocre to ? -ass niggs and a Lithuawanian to the NBA Finals on his dolo.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah, LeBRON.

2000-2009 is the 2000s
    2010-2020 is the 10s

Except win a couple of MVP awards, and take a team of certified mediocre to ? -ass niggs and a Lithuawanian to the NBA Finals on his dolo.

You'd think that the ? who mollywhopped the Cavs would get the nod, considering he won 3 rings, 3 Finals MVP and 2 League MVPs and is probably the only ? in NBA history to be the best at his position without serious debate...you'd think that ? would get the decade. But ? , it's a new world out here, breh...

Times are changing.

Gif_adam_whatever.gif
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »

Nah, LeBRON.

2000-2009 is the 2000s
    2010-2020 is the 10s

You'd think that the ? who mollywhopped the Cavs would get the nod, considering he won 3 rings, 3 Finals MVP and 2 League MVPs and is probably the only ? in NBA history to be the best at his position without serious debate...you'd think that ? would get the decade. But ? , it's a new world out here, breh...

Times are changing.

Gif_adam_whatever.gif

That's be an interesting debate.

I'd say Magic is more of a lock/consensus for the best PG of all time than Timmy is at PF. Close tho.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    FlightKing wrote: »

Nah, LeBRON.

2000-2009 is the 2000s
    2010-2020 is the 10s

Times are changing.

Gif_adam_whatever.gif

That's be an interesting debate.

I'd say Magic is more of a lock/consensus for the best PG of all time than Timmy is at PF. Close tho.

Idk. I'm not mad at that opinion at all. There's a lot of PGs I'd put up there with Magic, though they don't have his rings. Not sure if I'm comfortable putting them over Magic. Never pegged Magic as the GOAT PG until I pondered this. He's way too understated, him and Bird, for what they did for the game.
  • ocelot
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    same place they went last year

1st round exit
    1st or 2nd round exit... Depends on the match up

Came in to say this...they don't want to see the Grizzlies again...the Grizz match up well with any team in the West actually...

Came in to say this...they don't want to see the Grizzlies again...the Grizz match up well with any team in the West actually...

Guarantee the spurs sweep the grizz if they play again, lol at anyone thinking the same ? is going to happen two years in a row, for one the spurs a lot better this year than they were last year, and they are a smart team who wont forget what happened last year, they get at least to the wcf but I wouldnt mind seeing Duncan go for a 5th against Boston in the finals.
    If we keep the 1 seed I dont see us losing at home to anyone...
    Conolly will not do to us what he did last year... and Diaw will sacrifice his body guarding ZBO

It was Randolph looking like Jordan 2.0 against the Spurs, but he isnt beasting this year like he was because of injuries

On my greenwood swag right now.

• ocelot
    Options
    @nothingbutthetruth...
    Ginobili wasn't healthy last year and Parker wasn't playing like this...We have a inside and outside game... Last year we only had a outside game...

2008-09 (led division): 1st round exit.

2009-10: 2nd round exit.

2010-11 (led division): 1st round exit. Lost in 1st round to Memphis WITHOUT Rudy ? . Rudy ? is just as important, if not more important to his team than Ginoboli is.

What huge roster changes have they made? Duncan has gotten progressively worse, Ginobili is inconsistent, and Parker still can't shoot the 3. All in all, they have the same old team. All they did was add a bunch of young dudes, none who stand out and none who will make a difference come playoff time. Same team, same results.

The only team they can DEFINITELY beat with no questions asked is Phoenix. Everyone else has a valid chance of upsetting them, given their history.
    WITHOUT Rudy ? !!!
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forgot I even posted in here, a year early but I wasn't wrong
  • ocelot
    Options
    Forgot I even posted in here, a year early but I wasn't wrong

that's why I had to give you your props.
  • ocelot
    Options
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Guarantee the spurs sweep the grizz if they play again, lol at anyone thinking the same ? is going to happen two years in a row

Welp
This discussion has been closed.