Alley Boy Dissin T.I&Jezzy....Can He Win? What Yall Think

Options
Leah_Bonita
Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Reason
If you havint heard alley boy dissed t.i&jeezy in his new mixtape nigganati on the song (i want in) if you havint heard it listen to it then tell me what you think whose side are you on me personally im with alley on this one

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It all depends on what's going on in Atlanta. It's easy to pick sides when rappers from different areas are feuding, but when it's rappers from the same city it's hard to say why Alley feels the way he feels because nobody, but folks in Atlanta really know what's going on.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its all for publicity.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @ptowndonte i live in zone 3&still dont understand wtf dis folks on i watched uh interview alley did on youtube&in one video he was sayin it wasnt uh diss towards dem den later on at uh radio station he flipped it&said he dissed them cause jeezy&t.i did some shady ? ???? imma ride with alley on dis but still he on some other ?
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    alley boy lost when he spoke his first word on the mike, both ti and jeezy have reached heights that this ? could never dream of, smh, when will these ? realize that strictly street gangster rappers cant make it in todays industries and give that ? up, no one cares how real u are if they dont wanna hear ur ?
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @2Fresh2def if gucci can make it alley can make it also tupac spit real ? &he was uh thug so what you mean he cant make it bein real will also top swag maybe not right now but one day real hip hop will get back on top
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alley boy wack
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think if Duct Tape wanna make moves musically . They gotta go a different route and they need a publicist bad.
  • 2Fresh2def
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    @2Fresh2def if gucci can make it alley can make it also tupac spit real ? &he was uh thug so what you mean he cant make it bein real will also top swag maybe not right now but one day real hip hop will get back on top

thats just it, gucci aint make ? , how many albums has gucci sold???????????? dont worry ill wait (katt williams voice).............. ti and jeezy are both multi platinum selling artist, who sellout arenas and do big tours, gucci dont even have a ? gold album, he's not marketable and will never be ? in the industry for real, having a bootleg mixtape buzz and hole in the wall club shows doesnt mean u made it, when the last time u heard gucci sold out an arena?????????
  • 2Fresh2def
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »

oh yeah and mentioning tupac having a buzz in 2012 is a fail.............. the game has changed atleast 20 times since the 90's........ same ? just dont sell these days.............ask woodface
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    It all depends on what's going on in Atlanta. It's easy to pick sides when rappers from different areas are feuding, but when it's rappers from the same city it's hard to say why Alley feels the way he feels because nobody, but folks in Atlanta really know what's going on.

U don't have to be from Atl to know what's going on. G4Boyz got dissed by Alley and crew and responded quite disrespectfully and Alley and crew wanted none of that when they brought his mama being a prostitute and such up. They want no beef with people on there level. They are reaching for attention.That is obviously what is going on, and they are not going to get it by reaching end of story.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't ? wit Alley no more... I can't get wit that attention grabbin' ? that DTE be on. Beefin' wit rappers like J. Money, Yung LA and YC doesn't get you any respect to begin with. Now this ? gonna diss Jeezy because he "supposedly" had a conversation wit Meech and he said Jeezy wasn't holdin' him down. What the ? does that have to do wit Alley? ? was definitely in the "Four" video wit Jeezy and Trouble was just on ? The City Up wit T.I.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i swear this ? was doin tracks wit both of em .
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all i said was alley boy is wack
    how i get a feelings for that?
  • GSonII
    Options
    all i said was alley boy is wack
    how i get a feelings for that?

Because whoever wants him to win most likely the OP does not think he is wack. Probably one of Alley's wack ass boys hoping he can get some more attention so they can quit sleeping in bunk beds.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most ? still respect him in the city but you not gonna win a battle with T.I and jeezy in atlanta

This is shawty lo all over again
  • GSonII
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Most ? still respect him in the city but you not gonna win a battle with T.I and jeezy in atlanta

No, this is far worse than Shawty Lo. Shawty Lo had never had beef before and backed down. Alley and his wack crew has had beef from G4Boyz and ran away from it.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he got issues with them he got issues with em. We can assume its over him try to get publicity but who knows....
  • GSonII
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    If he got issues with them he got issues with em. We can assume its over him try to get publicity but who knows....

We don't need to assume. We know he has supposedly had issues with several people. I know I have had issues with several people but what good does it do me telling the world rather than going to handle it. Alley just after attention and has cemented himself as a attention ? by now.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »

No, this is far worse than Shawty Lo. Shawty Lo had never had beef before and backed down. Alley and his wack crew has had beef from G4Boyz and ran away from it.

Alley was locked up during that g4 ?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U don't have to be from Atl to know what's going on. G4Boyz got dissed by Alley and crew and responded quite disrespectfully and Alley and crew wanted none of that when they brought his mama being a prostitute and such up. They want no beef with people on there level. They are reaching for attention.That is obviously what is going on, and they are not going to get it by reaching end of story.

The G4 Boyz are clowns. These the same ? who caught feelings and beat up some lil ? camera for hacking their Twitter. The dude Ice from G4 Boyz is V-Nasty's boyfriend. Man can't handle his white broad comfortably using the N-Word, so why should anybody be worried about these dudes?
  • GSonII
    Options

Alley was locked up during that g4 ?

What difference does that make? TIP was locked up during Flip reportedly dissing him. Shawty Lo was locked up during the making of Laffy Taffy but he could not wait to get out to tell the world he was not with that
  • aneed123
    Options

We don't need to assume. We know he has supposedly had issues with several people. I know I have had issues with several people but what good does it do me telling the world rather than going to handle it. Alley just after attention and has cemented himself as a attention ? by now.

who gave me wack? lol.. anyway it is what it is... Id rather here em talk ? that front like he cool with em. I hate the whole they bigger artist so u cant speak on em attitude rappers and fans have. maybe itll light a fire under both TI and Jeezy to come at em hard on the mic since both are underwhelming lately. Both also have had ? made tendencies
  • GSonII
    Options

who gave me wack? lol.. anyway it is what it is... Id rather here em talk ? that front like he cool with em. I hate the whole they bigger artist so u cant speak on em attitude rappers and fans have. maybe itll light a fire under both TI and Jeezy to come at em hard on the mic since both are underwhelming lately. Both also have had ? made tendencies

Yeah, you can see the ? made tendencies in them but not in a dude running around with there names in his mouth but not doing a damn thing about his true problems with them but talking your head off. LMAO.
  • GSonII
    Options

The G4 Boyz are clowns. These the same ? who caught feelings and beat up some lil ? camera for hacking their Twitter. The dude Ice from G4 Boyz is V-Nasty's boyfriend. Man can't handle his white broad comfortably using the N-Word, so why should anybody be worried about these dudes?

Okay, now flip that thought process to what TIP or Jeezy may think of Alley and friends.
  • aneed123
    Options

Yeah, you can see the ? made tendencies in them but not in a dude running around with there names in his mouth but not doing a damn thing about his true problems with them but talking your head off. LMAO.

i feel u but it aint gonna get to the point of fighting or gunplay.. ti and jeezy got too much to lose.