Alley Boy Dissin T.I&Jezzy....Can He Win? What Yall Think

Options

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »
    I heard its because alley felt that said tip and jeezy were exploiting trouble. Trouble is the only artist out of that ? who aint pure trash and ironically i never really seen this dude beef with cats he is just trying to make it musically. Ally stay with all the ? ?

Trouble called Jeezy out too though.
  • P. Town
    Options
    Trouble's 1st mixtape had some cuts on it and it was str8 but his 2nd one "Green Light" was pure garbage. I hope he does better with his new one coming out.

The new one been out. For like 2-3 weeks now
  • P. Town
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Trouble's 1st mixtape had some cuts on it and it was str8 but his 2nd one "Green Light" was pure garbage. I hope he does better with his new one coming out.

The new one been out. For like 2-3 weeks now

Well dayum, I guess I been too busy listening to 2chains, Future, and Rocko mixtapes. Everybody else in Atlanta 2, as a matter of fact.

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/16246/trouble_431_days.html

cover.jpg
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    Ok ok musically Alley boy loses to T.I&Jeezy but on da streets...lets be honest DTE will shoot sum ? up T.I&Jeezy wont fck wit dat also jeezy had trouble handlin jody breeze t.i had problems handlin gucci&luda so dont yall act like alley would just get destroyed

on da streets
    how old are you, b?
    why you give a ? about ? like that?
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To stay on topic, what is everyone getting their gf for Valentine's day? It's only 2 weeks away at this point guy!
  • P. Town
    Options
    Real ? don't celebrate ? until they get they taxes back. Hell, my kids still waiting on Christmas
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @BlackInWhite im not uh kid im just from da streets dats all dats why i care
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am willing to bet Alley will say some more ? this week. These posters be having motives and ? . The OP posted this dated ? for a reason trying to get attention for the new ? coming this week.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @GSonll umm im new 2 dis site so ion know wat uh OP is i in no way promote alley boys music for him i just ? wit alley more den i fck wit tip or jeezy bottom line
  • GSonII
    Options
    @GSonll umm im new 2 dis site so ion know wat uh OP is i in no way promote alley boys music for him i just ? wit alley more den i fck wit tip or jeezy bottom line

U joined Oct 2003 you are far from new
  • GSonII
    Options
    @BlackInWhite im not uh kid im just from da streets dats all dats why i care

LMAO
  • GSonII
    Options
    MobTown wrote: »
    I heard its because alley felt that said tip and jeezy were exploiting trouble. Trouble is the only artist out of that ? who aint pure trash and ironically i never really seen this dude beef with cats he is just trying to make it musically. Ally stay with all the ? ?

That sounds damn stupid. Like is Trouble the ? of the group or something, how the ? can TIP and Jeezy be exploiting him? I guess Killer Mike is exploiting him too since he on that song with Killer, TIP, and Bun? Sounds like a bunch of silly kids in this thread.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @GSonll my computer just has uh ? virus my computers was made in 2003 and everytime i turn it on da date goes back 2 2003 like right now on my computer it says its 4:00am Oct 2003 i just dont bother correctin da ? so my time&post come up as the time on my computer not when i actually made da account
  • GSonII
    edited April 2012
    Options
    My last comment is this. If they are going to try to get publicity with this reach again they need to wait until the real drama of this Trayvon Martin and mini black white war dies down. They are going to get called hella stupid for trying to beef while real beef is being defined right before your eyes. Tell them that OP and anybody else capping for the underdog to get some attention.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @GSonll like i said ion knw wat OP is also it shouldnt be uh black&white war cause the guy who shot trayvon was hispanic this just goes 2 show ? have misplaced hate and just lookin for ? 2 pop off if us blacks are gonna get mad at uh race atleast make it da right one cause der was nobody white involved inda situation
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pesonally i dont give afuck about none of these ? beefs i just wanna hear good music
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    jeezy a ? made ? , but keep it real trouble & alley boy only dissing to get attention
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2Fresh2def wrote: »
    alley boy lost when he spoke his first word on the mike, both ti and jeezy have reached heights that this ? could never dream of, smh, when will these ? realize that strictly street gangster rappers cant make it in todays industries and give that ? up, no one cares how real u are if they dont wanna hear ur ?

if u ask me the ? made it or @least accomplished alot that the average person cant .. he got folks on the internet talking about him from all over ... and i believe he actually has a deal with atlantic on the table
  • P. Town
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    2Fresh2def wrote: »
    alley boy lost when he spoke his first word on the mike, both ti and jeezy have reached heights that this ? could never dream of, smh, when will these ? realize that strictly street gangster rappers cant make it in todays industries and give that ? up, no one cares how real u are if they dont wanna hear ur ?

if u ask me the ? made it or @least accomplished alot that the average person cant .. he got folks on the internet talking about him from all over ... and i believe he actually has a deal with atlantic on the table

Yeah he's signed with Atlantic
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    alley boy is a weak rapper his mixtape is sub par and his biggest hit is with jeezy four four . jeezy used him for some hype and now he mad , lol hoe ? . why alley not respond to them ny ? dissing him all on wshh?

?
  • 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    But while yall talkin all this real ? , y did trouble squash the beef with g4 boys and better yet why have I never seen alley even respond to them..... Smh ? wanna pick on multi platinum artist with ? to lose...... Y don't think ? with some other nobody ? like g4 and we can see what dte really about cuz right now they lookin suspect cuz g4 boys done called them all kinds of ? and ? ass ? but all I hear is alley dissing ti and jeezy..... That's sum coward ?
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @2Fresh2def & @blackbloc alley was locked up den but as u can see from most of the comment on youtube most folks was on DTE side on dat whole G4 Boyz beef so why would he be studyin ? who nobody is really payin attention to dats just givin dem free promo if he responded&by not respondin he made it seem like they was just reachin for attention dat killed dem right der alone now t.i&jeezy got reps as street ? to up hold if they dont respond they gone seem ? but on the other had folks could also say alley reachin just like G4 Boys only difference is alley got more rep&juice den G4 Boys
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @2Fresh2def & @blackbloc alley was locked up den but as u can see from most of the comment on youtube most folks was on DTE side on dat whole G4 Boyz beef so why would he be studyin ? who nobody is really payin attention to dats just givin dem free promo if he responded&by not respondin he made it seem like they was just reachin for attention dat killed dem right der alone now t.i&jeezy got reps as street ? to up hold if they dont respond they gone seem ? but on the other had folks could also say alley reachin just like G4 Boys only difference is alley got more rep&juice den G4 Boys

if t.i or jeezy respond is would be their biggest mistake. no cares about street rep that why ross one of the top street rappers now. alley boy a nobody , why would they make him more famous ?t.i and jeezy not on his marketing team. alley boy rap are so weak f a song writer on his 1st tape he dissing way better rappers
  • 2Fresh2def
    edited April 2012
    Options

my ? what u talkin bout, alley boy is a ? nobody too, just cuz he on worldstar , that dont mean ? g4 is on worldstar too, and i dont care how long the ? was in jail, when he got out he never addressed it and he keeps lookin for problems but act like he didnt know these ? dissed him, and further more, this ? trouble actually bowed down on twitter and tried to squash the ? so no matter what u say, dte looks ? for picking on ti and jeezy but wanna ignore some other goons who up and coming like them........... oh yeah and lol at u saying the ? on youtube took dte side, my ? thats a fail in it self , youtube comments are not to be taken serious smh
  • 2Fresh2def
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »

if t.i or jeezy respond is would be their biggest mistake. no cares about street rep that why ross one of the top street rappers now. alley boy a nobody , why would they make him more famous ?t.i and jeezy not on his marketing team. alley boy rap are so weak f a song writer on his 1st tape he dissing way better rappers

exactly, and the last ? was talkin like alley is somebody and g4 is nobody..... both them ? is nobodies real talk, so alley shouldnt have a problem responding to another nobody cuz his career aint ? either