Alley Boy Dissin T.I&Jezzy....Can He Win? What Yall Think

Options

Comments

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alley Boy's street credibility >>>>>> Tip's and Jeezy's combined.
    But no one would take his side lyrically.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Leah_Bonita Members Posts: 839 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok ok musically Alley boy loses to T.I&Jeezy but on da streets...lets be honest DTE will shoot sum ? up T.I&Jeezy wont fck wit dat also jeezy had trouble handlin jody breeze t.i had problems handlin gucci&luda so dont yall act like alley would just get destroyed
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trill 5015 wrote: »
    Ok ok musically Alley boy loses to T.I&Jeezy but on da streets...lets be honest DTE will shoot sum ? up T.I&Jeezy wont fck wit dat also jeezy had trouble handlin jody breeze t.i had problems handlin gucci&luda so dont yall act like alley would just get destroyed

Have any of you ? every seen Alley bust a gun? ? stay promoting for another ? .
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    It all depends on what's going on in Atlanta. It's easy to pick sides when rappers from different areas are feuding, but when it's rappers from the same city it's hard to say why Alley feels the way he feels because nobody, but folks in Atlanta really know what's going on.

U don't have to be from Atl to know what's going on. G4Boyz got dissed by Alley and crew and responded quite disrespectfully and Alley and crew wanted none of that when they brought his mama being a prostitute and such up. They want no beef with people on there level. They are reaching for attention.That is obviously what is going on, and they are not going to get it by reaching end of story.

The G4 Boyz are clowns. These the same ? who caught feelings and beat up some lil ? camera for hacking their Twitter. The dude Ice from G4 Boyz is V-Nasty's boyfriend. Man can't handle his white broad comfortably using the N-Word, so why should anybody be worried about these dudes?

Okay, now flip that thought process to what TIP or Jeezy may think of Alley and friends.

Who knows what they think of them. TIP and Alley are label mates, who knows why Alley went at him. That's why I said what I said at first. Who knows what done happened in Atlanta.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But its about the music tho 13239844461.gif
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duct Tape gets no love out chea MUSICALLY.

the streetz ? wit em tho. THATS IT

Basically

They all had a song people ? with but them ? ain't got no real buzz
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alley Boy was talking big ? about Alfamega and even tho Alfamega is a snitch he would still beat Alley Boy's ass lol
  • GSonII
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It all depends on what's going on in Atlanta. It's easy to pick sides when rappers from different areas are feuding, but when it's rappers from the same city it's hard to say why Alley feels the way he feels because nobody, but folks in Atlanta really know what's going on.

U don't have to be from Atl to know what's going on. G4Boyz got dissed by Alley and crew and responded quite disrespectfully and Alley and crew wanted none of that when they brought his mama being a prostitute and such up. They want no beef with people on there level. They are reaching for attention.That is obviously what is going on, and they are not going to get it by reaching end of story.

The G4 Boyz are clowns. These the same ? who caught feelings and beat up some lil ? camera for hacking their Twitter. The dude Ice from G4 Boyz is V-Nasty's boyfriend. Man can't handle his white broad comfortably using the N-Word, so why should anybody be worried about these dudes?

Okay, now flip that thought process to what TIP or Jeezy may think of Alley and friends.

Who knows what they think of them. TIP and Alley are label mates, who knows why Alley went at him. That's why I said what I said at first. Who knows what done happened in Atlanta.

Exactly, maybe the feelings are mutual but you don't see them publicizing them. Whatever feelings they have they are not publicizing them and he doing a lot of talk with no action that equals zero real or street cred. If I go and ask a dude where the weed at and he show me, I know he is credible on that. If I ask a cat where I can get a throw away from and he lead me there and I don't get any backlash from it I know he is credible. Just talking with nothing happening is not street, real, and gets ignored unless you just aint got nothing better to do.

• Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @KingJamal man i made the thread excuse me if i gotta do sum besides be on the net i had no idea so many of yall would hop on my ? lol&@GSonll ya im promotin cause im atl all day everyday but all im sayin is if you from da street like he is&sold dope or robbed uh ? like he says he does wouldnt he have 2 bust uh gun which i believe he has cause he got so many folks dat certify him inda streets of atl dey wouldnt fck with him if he was lyin abt wat he did im not talkin abt music anymore im tlkin bout out on dis streeys alley might actually beat jeezy&t.i&yall can say i got feelins all ya want i rep ATL ZONE 3 till i die i take dis street ? deeply
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly, maybe the feelings are mutual but you don't see them publicizing them. Whatever feelings they have they are not publicizing them and he doing a lot of talk with no action that equals zero real or street cred. If I go and ask a dude where the weed at and he show me, I know he is credible on that. If I ask a cat where I can get a throw away from and he lead me there and I don't get any backlash from it I know he is credible. Just talking with nothing happening is not street, real, and gets ignored unless you just aint got nothing better to do.

This goes for ALL rap beefs then. Not just this one
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all his Mixtape is called Nigganati???? Really? There's not "Win" for ? like that
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    @KingJamal man i made the thread excuse me if i gotta do sum besides be on the net i had no idea so many of yall would hop on my ? lol&@GSonll ya im promotin cause im atl all day everyday but all im sayin is if you from da street like he is&sold dope or robbed uh ? like he says he does wouldnt he have 2 bust uh gun which i believe he has cause he got so many folks dat certify him inda streets of atl dey wouldnt fck with him if he was lyin abt wat he did im not talkin abt music anymore im tlkin bout out on dis streeys alley might actually beat jeezy&t.i&yall can say i got feelins all ya want i rep ATL ZONE 3 till i die i take dis street ? deeply

I mean but you gotta understand how it look from the outside we don't know or care nothing about atl streets we just can go off the music DTE making and the statements Alleyboy is making in interviews .
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    Rappers dont beef they just have uh war or words real beef is when ? stop da talkin&start puttin they hands on ? like when the Game&50 was beefin ? got shot at ova dat ? 2pac&bigge died ova beef if ? aint tryin take eachotha out physically they aint beefin they just attention grabbin
  • GSonII
    edited April 2012
    Options

I mean but you gotta understand how it look from the outside we don't know or care nothing about atl streets we just can go off the music DTE making and the statements Alleyboy is making in interviews .

Your beliefs are built on ? . I knew a dude that use to sell me dope that swore up and down Jeezy was real. Dude was certified himself from jail stints to robbing himself but what people think of Jeezy now is not a certified being. Big Meech is definitely certified and he said Tip is a stand up dude no snitch but the so-called real ? in Duct Tape are still making contrary statements. Point being if you ever really been out there you don't fully believe that streets don't lie ? because you know the streets are were the lies are.

This is not at you MC but the OP.
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @GSonll oka cool i see where you ? from the streets lie but think about this whats real to one ? night not seem like sum real ? 2da next somebody can act one way around one ? den act another way around another whose to say that jeezy or t.i didnt do sum around alley boy that he considered fake ? so he got at dem abt it just like ? swear jeezy real but den jody breeze came out with dat story about where he caught him slippin with keisha cole and he aint do ? and she verified da ? all im sayin is dis ? might be straight up real in some situations but in another situation when they by deyself dey might turn fake
  • GSonII
    Options
    @GSonll oka cool i see where you ? from the streets lie but think about this whats real to one ? night not seem like sum real ? 2da next somebody can act one way around one ? den act another way around another whose to say that jeezy or t.i didnt do sum around alley boy that he considered fake ? so he got at dem abt it just like ? swear jeezy real but den jody breeze came out with dat story about where he caught him slippin with keisha cole and he aint do ? and she verified da ? all im sayin is dis ? might be straight up real in some situations but in another situation when they by deyself dey might turn fake

True ? .
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    The thing that ? me about these rap dudes one minute they cool with somebody than the next they ready to diss them. Like

Jeezy/Alleyboy was on a song not too long ago now all of sudden he mad at Jeezy saying he ain't real. Okay so he was real when

he was doing songs with you but now you couldn't get him ona project because of schedule or whatever the reason now he not

real.Now I be a little upset when I don't get a beat or email back on something but thats apart of the game. Thats something that

comes with the territory you can't diss somebody everytime something don't go ya way .
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn I didn't know that ? was true.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to be real all dem ? been in street ? . And all of them have their bithc made tendencies... Hell Alfamaega was certified and was muscle and well respected until that paperwork came.... does that discredit all of the other work he put in? no. anyway I think both Jeezy and TI were in the streets to a certain extent but both have done ? that make u think damn that was petty and ? made. Same with Alley. with that said if he got a issue with em I dont mind him talking ? bout it.... unless he do a 180 later on down the line
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    @MC The Rapper well ion know if it happen like dat but alley said hisself inda interview that his not married 2 nobody he doesnt have to keep uh friendship with uh ? he said him and jeezy hungout for uh while but then he got to know him&he didnt like jeezys character or how he acted
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alley Boy is attention ? and the green eyed monster got a hold of him...
  • Leah_Bonita
    Options
    Dis is da last thing imma say on da thread abt dis its basically LIL DOG vs BIG DOG when uh ? is more famous den the ? dissin him its always gone look like the less known dude is reachin,lookin for attention or jealous even if he has uh real reason to get at the more famous person and since the otha dude is more well known more people gone side with dem unless the lil guy can provide evidence which almost never happens in rap so basically its his word against da more famous ? &guess who mostly everybody gonna side with
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    @MC The Rapper well ion know if it happen like dat but alley said hisself inda interview that his not married 2 nobody he doesnt have to keep uh friendship with uh ? he said him and jeezy hungout for uh while but then he got to know him&he didnt like jeezys character or how he acted

I mean I wouldn't be surprised the Gucci Mane/Jeezy ? started over a dumb song Jeezy couldn't get the record on the album,

Gucci Mane couldn't get Jeezy to perform a song at a concert because of Jeezy's throat situation. ? have died over One song

that wasn't even good , When they should have charged it to the game and kept it moving . Alleyboy should do the same cause his

image to the public outside of A streets ain't really that good so just don't ? with them ? on the Music tip.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard its because alley felt that said tip and jeezy were exploiting trouble. Trouble is the only artist out of that ? who aint pure trash and ironically i never really seen this dude beef with cats he is just trying to make it musically. Ally stay with all the ? ?